FaceChime makes it easy to ring, answer and interact with a doorbell anywhere in the world. Getting started is quick and simple — place your FaceChime ID in a convenient spot and you're ready to go. Whether you're home or at work, answering the door is just a push notification away. There's no better way to get to the door.
Get Started Quickly
• Setup is quick and easy — just print your FaceChime ID and place it in a convenient spot.
• With just one tap visitors can ring your door by scanning the code using the app.
• When someone rings your doorbell, you’ll get a push notification — tapping it opens the app.
• FaceChime will then popup the name and photo of the person at the door.
• You can answer, decline or send the custom message of your choice.
• Visitors are instantly notified via push of your presence, absence or special instructions (ex: if it’s a package, you can tell the mailman to leave it at your neighbor’s).
• You can use FaceChime at home or work and as a primary or secondary doorbell.
• Alternatively, FaceChime ID’s can be used as a lost & found tag for your phone, luggage, kids, pets, etc.
• FaceChime works naturally — like a classic doorbell or a sophisticated smart home appliance.
• Use FaceChime on handhelds or tablets and in portrait or landscape modes.
Answer Anywhere and Anytime
• Your doorbell rings even if FaceChime isn’t running in the background.
• Use FaceChime on multiple devices — each with its own unique FaceChime ID.
Receiving push notifications in real-time requires an Internet connection. Printing IDs requires a printing device. Low ambient light conditions may impede on the camera’s ability to properly scan a FaceChime ID.