7 Day Refund Policy
Try it for a week, listen to a book, and if you are not happy with the app just email me to request a refund. I will need the order number found in the order receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
For fast, friendly support email me: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/ or http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list of all books at once.
• Plays mp3, m4b, m4a, wma and ogg files. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) support for mp3 files.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Home screen widgets.
• Lock-screen control.
• Play queue. Automatically starts the next book in the queue when the current book finishes.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down (Android 3.0+)
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long button skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bar.
• Headset button play/pause support (double press to skip back).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the differences in audio capabilities between different Android OS versions and device models, it is recommended you install the trial version before using this application, to ensure that your audio files are playable on your device: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.akimbo.abp.trial
Read the full manual at https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByHIlLQe6aBabWRJOVE2MFBDbVE&export=download&hl=en
• Supports all the major audio book and other audio formats: M4A, M4B (including iPod chaptered books), MP4, MP3, ogg vorbis.
• Reads cover images and chapter information from within audio book files.
• Parses WMA and FLAC (actual ability to play depends on your device).
• Maintain your last position and last set volume level for each book.
• Partial play speed control (IMPORTANT: requires purchase of Presto app and is limited to MP3 and OGG formats, will not work on M4B books).
• Allows bookmarks for each book.
• Configurable step buttons for quick shifts forwards or backwards.
• Easy to use “go to” dialog that will take you instantly to any chapter or position throughout the book.
• Home Screen Widget.
• Allows a one-click automatic download of covers for any book, or for your entire library at once.
• A configurable “lock” mode, which prevents accidental changes of position during play.
• Sleep Timer, pausing play after a specified time.
• Loads your entire library at once: offers a one-click scan of any folder tree on your device.
• The player screen offers a host of accessibility and experience improving features, including large-font and human voice indication (and approval) for your actions.
• Allows undoing and redoing any accidental change in position while listening.
For easy listening to your audiobook without looking at the screen (while engaged in some other action or for the visually impaired) it offers a range of accessibility features (including human voice indications) as well as an option to lock the player against accidental changes.
The player is highly recommended not just for audiobooks, but for any episodic format, such as music albums or podcasts.
A note on permissions:
• Internet access is only done at your express request to download covers (it is never launched without a user pressing the download cover button). No personal information is ever sent outside your phone.
• Access to your phone’s state is required to pause the player when a call comes in. No other use of this permission is made.
• Writing to the external storage is required if you choose to save the app’s data (library, images, etc.) on the SD card, instead of the device’s internal storage. No other use of this permission is made.
• Battery status and wake lock permissions are used to prevent locking the device (when configured by the user) when playing or when playing while connected to a power source.
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
The audio of some of these audio stories is integrated into the application, so NO NEED INTERNET for playback (inside the no-internet section), eliminating the problems of streaming, playing cuts and other annoying problems typical of other applications of the same gender.
The interpretation of the texts is performed by professional actors, studio recorded, providing a unique experience of these wonderful tales alive.
Fables translated to Spanish!!!
Tested formats (depending on your device/Android version, some may not work):
- automatically starts playing where it was stopped last time
- integrated file explorer to add files to playlist
- no automatic scan of the SD card, no reading of audio tags
- possibility to open fles from an external file explorer (tested with "ES File Explorer")
- possibility to read files from network (tested with "ES File Explorer", with FTP and LAN networks)
- reading files from network is sometimes troublesome. If the network connection is interrupted and playing does not resume successfully, add again one of the files to the play-list to reinitialize the connection.
- reading files from network has been tested and implemented using "ES File Explorer", which handles the actual file transfer through the http protocol. If you are using another mean to add your network files to the play-list, chances are that it will not work. If that is the case and you want to functionality to work, please use "ES File Explorer" or send me a message explaining how you are trying to do it so I can improve the application.
- Battery : to keep the system to kill the application when running in background
- Network communication : to access files from network
Has the ability to stream or download and listen to chapters later.
Works best with wifi though, also works with 3G/4G.
01-03: Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus
09: 1 Samuel
10: 2 Samuel
11: 1 Kings
12: 2 Kings
13: 1 Chronicles
14: 2 Chronicles
19: Psalm 133
22: Song of Solomon
28-39: The Minor Prophets
NT 01: Matthew
NT 02: Mark
NT 03: Luke
NT 04: John
NT 05: Acts
NT 06: Romans
NT 07: 1 Corinthians
NT 08: 2 Corinthians
NT 09-12: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians
NT 10: Ephesians
NT 13: 1 Thessalonians
NT 14: 2 Thessalonians
NT 15: 1 Timothy
NT 16: 2 Timothy
NT 17: Titus
NT 18: Philemon
NT 19: Hebrews
NT 20: James
NT 21-22: 1,2 Peter
NT 23-25: 1-3 John
NT 26: Jude
NT 27: Revelation
The most powerfull player for android . Doomed Player integrated with Vkontakte
-Ordinal formats (.mp3;.mp2;.mp1;.ogg;.oga;.wav;.aif;.aiff;.aifc;)
-Playlists and CUE sheet (.m3u;.pls;.cue;.playlist;)
-Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac;)
-WavPack Audio Codec (.wv;.wvc;)
-Monkey's Audio (.ape;)
-Apple Lossless (.mp4;.m4a;.m4b;.m4p;)
-sort by Folders,Artists,Albums
-play music from Vkontakte
-download music from Vkontakte
-get music of Friends , Groups (vk)
-get Popular music (by genres) and My music (vk)
-2 configurable widgets
-automatically downloads cover art for a songs
-can change app's language (only en , ru)
-two nice theme (dark,light)
-and so on
An Audio Books is a recording of a text being read. Spoken audio has been available in schools and public libraries and to a lesser extent in music shops since the 1930s.
ex : Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Moby Dick, and many others.
Many Great Audio Books for your listening pleasure.
View List of AudioBooks organized by Chapters. Listen, Pause, Resume Any Chapter of Any Audio Book.
Add Books you love to a Special Favorite List for Easy Access. Play, Pause, Resume books even if you exit the App. It remembers where you left off and you can continue to listen.
Books such as:
A Christmas Carol; Absolute Surrender; Alice in Wonderland, American Indian Fairy Tales; Pilgrim Progress, Romeo and Juliet and a lot, lot more.
Audio Book Catalog will dynamically grow as we add more Audio books to the Catalog. The App will give the list of the latest books added, every time.
Download into your device and Enjoy it for Free.
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect.
We just want to be small assist for your long way.
Play playback Speed Control/Pitch control
Extracting Audio from movie file and play audio with speed control
Subtitle support(.smi, .srt)
Headset Button Control
MP3 Edit (Cutting and Merging)
Powerful MP3 file manager
Text/Image Viewer ( Lyrics in MP3 file.)
Silence auto detection, move, repetition,...
Powerful Bookmark (History)
Most of audio, video format are supported.
(In case of video file, it extracts audio and play with speed control)
Best with POD Cast , Audio Book , Pimsleur
Audio Music Player Foreign Language study player
Listening test English Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Lessons GMAT SAT Score IELTS
LNAT PREP EAP International education Language schools
Exam Test FLEX TOEFL JLPT JPT HSK GRE ETS OPIC POD Cast
Good morning pops GMP High middle school Audio Book
Automatically bookmarks position.
You control the files in your audio book list.
Ability to scan sd card to automatically add audio book to your media list.
To keep files organized, create folder for audio books. Audio books with multiple files should be in their own subfolders.
Audio Book Play can be launched when selecting audio file from file system.
Play Speed Control. Note: This uses the Stable Speed Library (developed by StuntByte).
For more information Choose Help from the Menu. Then choose 'Settings Help'
Settings for bookmark frequency. Forward & Back button skip time.
Most audio book players are bloated with buttons and controls rarely used. This player is designed to show you your list of audio books and play them.
If there are some features that you need. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very good sound quality
- Smart organization of your library with sort by Artists - Folders & Albums - Years - Tracknumbers
- Custom mediascanner and tags reader
- Don't guzzle battery
- No more 100500 settings (it's just work)
- Play music uploaded on Google Music
- Smart coverart finder
- LockScreen Widget (4.2)
- Play/Pause on headphones unplug
- Next track on volume up press (work if volume on max)
- Mediabuttons on headphones (single press on play - play/pause, double - next track)
- Always free and opensource
Ordinal formats (.mp3;.ogg;.opus;.wav;)
Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac;)
Monkey's Audio (.ape;)
Apple Lossless (.mp4;.m4a;.m4b;.m4p;)
Need more formats? Write me
May be added (.mp2;.mp1;.aif;.aiff;.aifc;.mo3;.xm;.mod;.s3m;.it;.mtm;.umx;.midi;.mid;.mus;.rmi;.kar;.wv;.wvc;.mpp;.mp+;.spx;)
It is an open source player and you're welcome to contribute.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS APP NEEDS INTERNET TO WORK
Would not make any sense to include all the audio in the android apk file as it would go up to 600 Mb or more !, so all the audio is streamed from Internet. That is the reason you need Internet connection 3G (better use WIFI) with enough and stable bandwith to hear the audio. Hope you like it. If you do, please rate it and i will keep adding more audiobooks.
Pride and Prejudice is the most famous of Jane Austen’s novels, and its opening is one of the most famous lines in English literature “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
Audio: mp3, ogg, flac, m4b(partial support), mp4, 3gp, mid, wma(not all devices), xmf, mxmf, rtttl,rtx, wav, m4a, amr.
Video: mp4, 3gp
Adjustable audio speed[only 2.0x-6.0x] (only mp3)
Adjustable speed pitch control
Playlist auto generation based on a selected folder
Search in playlists and music browser
Sorting tracks by rating and play count
M3U playlists support
Select a folder for playback
Resume/pause playback when the headset is plugged/unplugged
Bluetooth headset support
Hotkeys, actions, menu, and buttons organizers
Preloaded Internet Radio stations[only 1]
Fetching cover arts[only from ID3tags]
Lyrics from tags
Non-Unicode encoding support (displays Artist, Album in your own language for Non-Unicode encodings)
Astro Player Wiki
Astro Player Support Forum
More from developer
Please try Lite first. All Lite data can be imported into the standard version.
*** There was a bug importing data from Lite with Android 4.3 or above ***
*** Please update to Lite V1.161 before buying the standard version***
** The standard version may be later than Lite version **
** Please do not hesitate to write to me if the app crash or you find a software bug **
1. Set budget and fixed expenses in the beginning of a month.
2. Calculate the spendable according to the budget, fixed expenses and variable expenses which have occurred, then follow it.
The goal is simple - to meet budget month by month. The app is simple.
1. Small ( about 100K ).
2. No beautiful charts, no requirements for any permissions, no ads.
2. Budget is set as per month.
3. The expense can recur monthly or bimonthly.
4. Expenses data can be export to eMail, but no backup function.
6. It only deasl with number, not currency.
For a lot of people, to drink or not to drink, that's not a question. The question is how much? This app is designed to help drinkers calculating "how much" and having moderate or low-risk drinks.It can also be used as a drink diary for reducing or quitting drink.
1. It knows about the drinking guidelines developed by the government organizations of Canada( CCSA ), Australia( NHMRC ), U.K ( Department of Health) and U.S. ( NIAAA ). BUT, to be honest, it only knows about numbers of day limit and week limit. Please visit their websites to know more about these guidelines following the links included in this app.
2. It can help a drinker plan his/her drink with an easy way to change drink amount and see the cost and corresponding standard drinks (alcohol unit in UK), to have a clear idea "how much" to drink.
3. It can calculate "standard drinks" defined by Canada, Australia, UK and US.
4. It can take and save pictures for alcoholic beverages.
5. It saves all drink records with a rating, and list them by week or brand.
6. It supports weekly-based budgeting.
If you agree on "moderate drinking", you could give it a try. For any issues, please email the developer who is a drinker, but has limited knowledge about alcoholic beverages. Any feedbacks and supports to improve this app are appreciated.
More features will be added in later version.
** Important **
1. This app comes with ads. But there will be an option to disable the ads after 100 consecutive days following one of guidelines strictly.
2. Rounding numbers could cause a slight difference on drink amount/cost calculation.
drinking guideline, standard drink, drinking log, drink diary.