7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: email@example.com
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions.
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Swedish (Svenska)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the differences in audio capabilities between different Android OS versions and device models, it is recommended you install the trial version before using this application, to ensure that your audio files are playable on your device: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.akimbo.abp.trial
Read the full manual at https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByHIlLQe6aBabWRJOVE2MFBDbVE&export=download&hl=en
• Supports all the major audio book and other audio formats: M4A, M4B (including iPod chaptered books), MP4, MP3, ogg vorbis.
• Reads cover images and chapter information from within audio book files.
• Parses WMA and FLAC (actual ability to play depends on your device).
• Maintain your last position and last set volume level for each book.
• Partial play speed control (IMPORTANT: requires purchase of Presto app and is limited to MP3 and OGG formats, will not work on M4B books).
• Allows bookmarks for each book.
• Configurable step buttons for quick shifts forwards or backwards.
• Easy to use “go to” dialog that will take you instantly to any chapter or position throughout the book.
• Home Screen Widget.
• Allows a one-click automatic download of covers for any book, or for your entire library at once.
• A configurable “lock” mode, which prevents accidental changes of position during play.
• Sleep Timer, pausing play after a specified time.
• Loads your entire library at once: offers a one-click scan of any folder tree on your device.
• The player screen offers a host of accessibility and experience improving features, including large-font and human voice indication (and approval) for your actions.
• Allows undoing and redoing any accidental change in position while listening.
For easy listening to your audiobook without looking at the screen (while engaged in some other action or for the visually impaired) it offers a range of accessibility features (including human voice indications) as well as an option to lock the player against accidental changes.
The player is highly recommended not just for audiobooks, but for any episodic format, such as music albums or podcasts.
A note on permissions:
• Internet access is only done at your express request to download covers (it is never launched without a user pressing the download cover button). No personal information is ever sent outside your phone.
• Access to your phone’s state is required to pause the player when a call comes in. No other use of this permission is made.
• Writing to the external storage is required if you choose to save the app’s data (library, images, etc.) on the SD card, instead of the device’s internal storage. No other use of this permission is made.
• Battery status and wake lock permissions are used to prevent locking the device (when configured by the user) when playing or when playing while connected to a power source.
- Unique book navigation system with bars for coarse, fine, and finest navigation to switch to any position in the audiobook in a few, if not in one, touch.
- Original concept of interactive visual time marks, when bookmarks, last point reached, and last point of interaction marks are shown right on the player screen navigation bars for one click navigation. No more traversing menus to find your bookmarks. No more loosing you current playback position after replaying previously stored bookmark, seeking for some content, or changing the playback position by mistake.
- Ability to import and play books stored in Dropbox.
- Ability to play multi-folders books - a feature that many other audiobook players lack.
- Ability to sort audio files by tags and smart name sorting (when "Chapter 10" follows "Chapter 9").
- Ability to pause and resume playback from the lock screen.
- Notification with ability to play, pause, or rewind playback.
- Traditional playback controls (play / pause, rewind, fast forward, next and previous) and ways of navigation.
Enjoy the advanced navigation functionality for free for 45 days, after which you may either buy a full license for all your qualified Android devices or continue using the basic version of the application.
To use SpokenWord Audiobook Player:
The audiobook files must be copied to your device and stored in a separate folder. The book folder may consist of audio files or sub-folders with audio files. If a book folder or its sub-folder contains an image file, it will be a first choice for a book cover, though you can use any image from your gallery for this purpose.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player requires the following permissions:
read the context of your USB storage - to play audio files;
read phone status - to pause playback during phone calls;
prevent phone from sleeping - to keep processor from sleeping when playing a book;
read phone identity and internet access (full network access, view network connections) - to enforce a free trial period for a device;
write to external storage - to store books imported from Dropbox;
internet access - to send anonymous reports on application crashes (you may opt out from sending the reports in the application settings) and to access Dropbox;
Google Play billing service - to allow license purchasing.
Also, to import audiobooks from Dropbox the app must be allowed to read audio files and image files (for book artwork) stored in Dropbox. Dropbox will ask you for the permission the first time you connect to it.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player sends and receives data only in the following cases:
- An anonymous device id is sent once during the first run to check when, if ever, the application was installed and run before. It is necessary to enforce the free trial period of the premium functionality.
- In the unlikely event of a crash an anonymous error report is sent to developers to help them improve the application. You may opt out of sending crash reports in the application settings (Menu/Settings).
- When buying license.
- When browsing Dropbox storage and importing books from Dropbox.
© 2014 Wiltech, Inc.
Tags: audiobook, audio book, player
Additional features of the Pro version:
* No ads
* Show appreciation and support further development
* Remember position when switching between books
* Sleep history (find out when it/you fell asleep)
* Optional volume limiter to lower the volume overall (useful to get fine grade volume control on low volumes)
* Optionally display track title/track filename
* Plays audiobooks. :)
* Sleep timer (pauses if you fall asleep while listening, you indicate that you are awake by poking/shaking the phone)
* Play/pause widgets for home screen
* Custom media scanner so that audiobook files can be hidden from music players (reads .nomedia directories)
* Pause/resume on calls and/or headphone plug in/out
* Play/pause/skip using headset media buttons
* Lots of configuration options
To enable an audiobook, copy it to a subfolder of your Audiobooks folder in the root of your SD card and select "Select Book" from the player menu.
Read the FAQ (accessible from the main menu of the player) before asking questions.
Leave general feedback in a comment here in Market. Report bugs and request features via the "Report bug" option in the app.
"Audiobook" in some other languages:
Hörbuch | Audiolibro | Livre audio | Ljudbok | Ljudböcker | böcker | Lydbok | Lydbog | Aŭdlibro | Äänikirja | Аудіокнига | Audiokniha | Ljóðbøkur | hljóðbók | Lauschterbuch | Audiobuch | Buku audio | Audioknjiga | 有聲書 | オーディオブック | 오디오북 | ספר מוקלט
Audio Books | Gapless playback | bookmark | remember position | restore | group | mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, flac, wav | shake | wake | alarm | bed | bluetooth headset
Аудиспектакль по повести замечательной шведской писательницы Астрид Линдгрен, лауреата Международной премии имени Андерсена.
В городе Стокгольме, на самой обыкновенной улице, в самом обыкновенном доме живет самая обыкновенная шведская семья по фамилии Свантесон. Семья эта состоит из самого обыкновенного папы, самой обыкновенной мамы и трех самых обыкновенных ребят – Боссе, Бетан и Малыша, всеобщего любимца, которого каждый балует, как только может. Но в один из тех неудачных дней, когда ничто не доставляло радости Малышу, с ним произошла не совсем обычная история – он познакомился с «самым лучшим в мире» Карлсоном, который живет на крыше…
Аудиоспектакль Центрального детского театра по приключенческому роману.
Сумка утонувшего почтальона, найденная Саней Григорьевым, круто изменила его жизнь. Одно из писем, посланное капитаном шхуны «Святая Мария» Иваном Татариновым, рассказывало о темных сторонах подготовки полярной экспедиции, где все было сделано для того, чтобы она не вернулась. И попав в Москву, в детский дом, Саня Григорьев, оказывается в семье пропавшего капитана Татаринова.
Саня решает, во что бы то ни стало разгадать тайну исчезновения экспедиции…
Своим девизом он выбирает «Бороться и искать, найти и не сдаваться!».
И став полярным летчиком, офицером, пройдя войну он не предал свою мечту. Это книга о любви и ненависти, чести и бесчестии, верности и предательстве, мужестве и трусости. Многие поколения российских читателей – детей и взрослых, в числе своих любимых произведений называют роман «Два капитана».
Действующие лица и исполнители:
Саня Григорьев – А. Михайлов.
Катя Татаринова – М. Куприянова.
Мария Васильевна – И. Викторовна.
Кораблев – Е. Перов.
Николай Антонович – И. Воронов.
Валя Жуков – Г. Печников.
Иван Иванович – П. Брянский.
Ромашев – М. Андросов.
Боец – И. Соколов.
Лури – Г. Молодцов.
Композитор – Н. В. Макарова. Оркестр п/у А. Фролова.
Запись: 1955 года
Время звучания: 1 час 27 минут
Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup.
Twelve Years a Slave is the memoir of a freeborn African American from New York who is kidnapped and sold into slavery. After being held for twelve years on a Louisiana plantation, he is eventually freed and reunited with his family. (Summary by RobBoard)
Total running time: 8:04:43 Read by Rob Board
The Android App "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" is a full featured media player with:
Selectable Table of Contents to allow to jump to the start of any of the chapters.
Adjustable Progress Bar to allow to jump to any spot in the current playing chapter
Previous Chapter Button
Play / Pause Button
Fast Forward Button
Next Chapter Button
The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
Повесть известного русского писателя и общественного деятеля Владимира Галактионовича Короленко (1853-1921) «Дети подземелья». Главный герой повести – мальчик из обеспеченной семьи, сын городского судьи, случайно открывает для себя другой мир... Однажды он оказался в старой заброшенной часовне и уидел двоих детей – брата и сеструю. Эти бездомные дети жили в подземелье старой часовни. Дети подружились, несмотря на то, что взрослые запрещали мальчику ходить к часовне, подозревая, что там живут воры, которые могут дурно на него повлиять. Но случилость так, что благодаря детям из подземелья мальчик научился по-настоящему ценить дружбу, заботу и отзывчивость.
Читает: Арина Ланская
Общее время звучания: 2 ч. 8 мин.
*** 7 Days Money Back Guarantee ***
Are you love to listen audiobooks or podcasts or maybe both? ... then please try the Audio Library.
36,000+ podcasts from iTunes, PodFM.ru, Podster.ru and SoundCloud. Different categories, languages, support service SoundCloud, and video podcasts.
5,900+ audiobooks for free from public domain LibriVox.
The application is built to simplify the process of listening audiobooks and podcasts.
Store audiobooks in your favorite cloud storage, add to the library application, and download files when you need it (or when allow the memory of your device :-).
Too boringly add each audiobook individually - not the problem! Set up a directory for synchronization with the application, put there by sharing your audio folder and they will appear in your application.
The list of supported formats: mp3, ogg (audio, video), wave, flac, m4a, m4b, mp4, webm (audio, video).
This application is: audiobook player, podcast player, audiobooks and podcasts library.
A single application for phones and tablets.
And that's not all ... For advanced users, available statistics listening, reading list (a list of intercepted audiobooks), and more.
Easy and comfortable interface!
Easy to use menus to add, delete, and change the order of the books.
Easy to switch between the two books in press!
Remembers the playback position, volume and other parameters separately for each audiobook.
Playing with subdirectories.
Supported formats mp3, ogg, mp4, wav, m4a, aac, wma, amr, m4b, awb.
Help in learning foreign languages.
It is convenient to listen audio tracks from videos with the outputing of the subtitle file srt.
Possibility to create a file srt from a text file while listening.
The possibility of reordering the volume keys and camera to control the player.
Management support to BT stereo headset.
The sleep timer.
Audio: mp3, ogg, flac, m4b(partial support), mp4, 3gp, mid, wma(not all devices), xmf, mxmf, rtttl,rtx, wav, m4a, amr.
Video: mp4, 3gp
Adjustable audio speed[only 2.0x-6.0x] (only mp3)
Adjustable speed pitch control
Playlist auto generation based on a selected folder
Search in playlists and music browser
M3U playlists support
Select a folder for playback
Resume/pause playback when the headset is plugged/unplugged
Bluetooth headset support
Hotkeys, actions, menu, and buttons organizers
Fetching cover arts[only from ID3tags]
Non-Unicode encoding support (displays Artist, Album in your own language for Non-Unicode encodings)
Join us in Facebook and VK:
Astro Player YouTube channel
Astro Player Support Forum
Has the ability to stream or download and listen to chapters later.
Works best with wifi though, also works with 3G/4G.
01-03: Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus
09: 1 Samuel
10: 2 Samuel
11: 1 Kings
12: 2 Kings
13: 1 Chronicles
14: 2 Chronicles
19: Psalm 133
22: Song of Solomon
28-39: The Minor Prophets
NT 01: Matthew
NT 02: Mark
NT 03: Luke
NT 04: John
NT 05: Acts
NT 06: Romans
NT 07: 1 Corinthians
NT 08: 2 Corinthians
NT 09-12: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians
NT 10: Ephesians
NT 13: 1 Thessalonians
NT 14: 2 Thessalonians
NT 15: 1 Timothy
NT 16: 2 Timothy
NT 17: Titus
NT 18: Philemon
NT 19: Hebrews
NT 20: James
NT 21-22: 1,2 Peter
NT 23-25: 1-3 John
NT 26: Jude
NT 27: Revelation
The audio of some of these audio stories is integrated into the application, so NO NEED INTERNET for playback (inside the no-internet section), eliminating the problems of streaming, playing cuts and other annoying problems typical of other applications of the same gender.
The interpretation of the texts is performed by professional actors, studio recorded, providing a unique experience of these wonderful tales alive.
Fables translated to Spanish!!!
ATTENTION PLEASE: This application is based on Android system media facilities and supports the same files as the default android music player. If your file format is not supported or your files are hidden to Android music library (indicated by .nomedia file in the folder), you will not be able to listen them with Ginkgo Audio Book Player.
Easy navigation: Four step buttons (backward, fast backward, forward and fast forward) make seeking and repeating easy.
[Bookmark]: Bookmark function allows you to place multiple bookmarks within a track, that helps you to locate the begin of a chapter, a paragraph or even the begin of every phrase. You can also use the "create bookmarks by interval" function to "cut" long recordings into small pieces.
[Lyric and subtitle]: Lyric (.lrc) and subtitle (.srt) can be imported as bookmarks. This will be a great help to language learners.
You can find audio files with associated lyric /subtitle files on some language learning resource sites(e.g. http://www.51voa.com/VOA_Special_English/A-Mobile-App-in-Delhi-Aims-to-Protect-Women--44408.html), or make your own lyric files with free tools. Once you get the lyric/subtitle files, put them into the related audio files folder and import them as bookmarks.
[Progression]: your progression (shown by a dark green progress bar) on each track is memorized to resume later.
[Support files]: This application is based on Android system media facilities and supports the same files as android music player does (This varies depending on devices. Commonly supported formats include: .3gp .mp3 .mp4, .m4a .flac .wav .ogg)
[Tags based browsing]: built on Android system audio library, the browsing interface is revamped to be simple and efficient.
[Folders based browsing]: you can also browse audio files by folder/file names. The library scan is automatic and instantaneous.
[Configurable headset buttons]: Wired and Bluetooth headset buttons are supported and can be reassigned to step and bookmark actions.
Key words: audiobook, foreign language, bookmark, seek, repeat, progression, resume, folder, headset buttons, MortPlayer, Audible, Ambling, Akimbo, Astro.
For a lot of people, to drink or not to drink, that's not a question. The question is how much? This app is designed to help drinkers calculating "how much" and having moderate or low-risk drinks.It can also be used as a drink diary for reducing or quitting drink.
1. It knows about the drinking guidelines developed by the government organizations of Canada( CCSA ), Australia( NHMRC ), U.K ( Department of Health) and U.S. ( NIAAA ). BUT, to be honest, it only knows about numbers of day limit and week limit. Please visit their websites to know more about these guidelines following the links included in this app.
2. It can help a drinker plan his/her drink with an easy way to change drink amount and see the cost and corresponding standard drinks (alcohol unit in UK), to have a clear idea "how much" to drink.
3. It can calculate "standard drinks" defined by Canada, Australia, UK and US.
4. It can take and save pictures for alcoholic beverages.
5. It saves all drink records with a rating, and list them by week or brand.
6. It supports weekly-based budgeting.
If you agree on "moderate drinking", you could give it a try. For any issues, please email the developer who is a drinker, but has limited knowledge about alcoholic beverages. Any feedbacks and supports to improve this app are appreciated.
More features will be added in later version.
** Important **
1. This app comes with ads. But there will be an option to disable the ads after 100 consecutive days following one of guidelines strictly.
2. Rounding numbers could cause a slight difference on drink amount/cost calculation.
drinking guideline, standard drink, drinking log, drink diary.
*** There was a bug importing data from Lite with Android 4.3 or above ***
*** Please update to Lite V1.161 before buying the standard version***
** The standard version may be later than Lite version **
** Please do not hesitate to write to me if the app crash or you find a software bug **