7 Day Refund Policy
Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you would like more time you can try it risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send me the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
It is difficult to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments, please use email!
For fast and friendly support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/, http://www.loyalbooks.com/, mp3 Overdrive books, or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, add multiple library folder locations, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list all books at once.
• Supports mp3, m4b, m4a, opus, ogg, aac, flac, and more. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x), trim silence, and volume boost. Can set global defaults and per book override.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices.
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Lock-screen control.
• Control with Tasker, LLama, etc. See: http://goo.gl/nPmj8t
• Book Play queue.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bars, action bar, and text.
• Headset button user defined actions (1x to 6x clicks).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish), Svenska (Swedish), Українська (Ukrainian)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections and deviceId are used by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
With the function of notes within the app, it lets you easily record the story unfinished.
Audio: mp3, ogg, flac, m4b(partial support), mp4, 3gp, mid, wma(not all devices), xmf, mxmf, rtttl,rtx, wav, m4a, amr.
Video: mp4, 3gp
Adjustable audio speed[only 2.0x-6.0x] (only mp3)
Adjustable speed pitch control
Playlist auto generation based on a selected folder
Search in playlists and music browser
M3U playlists support
Select a folder for playback
Resume/pause playback when the headset is plugged/unplugged
Bluetooth headset support
Hotkeys, actions, menu, and buttons organizers
Fetching cover arts[only from ID3tags]
Non-Unicode encoding support (displays Artist, Album in your own language for Non-Unicode encodings)
Join us in Facebook and VK:
Astro Player YouTube channel
Astro Player Support Forum
You just add your main audiobook folder and every folder in there will be recognized as a single book. That keeps your library simple and tidy. Here we go.
* Remembers last position
* Adjust playback speed
Material Audiobook Player is free and Open Source. That means, everyone can see what it does. Minimal permissions, no tracking.
If you have any suggestions or find bugs, report them here:
Open Source license is Gnu GPLv3
Suggestions always welcome!
Easy and comfortable interface!
Easy to use menus to add, delete, and change the order of the books.
Easy to switch between the two books in press!
Remembers the playback position, volume and other parameters separately for each audiobook.
Playing with subdirectories.
Supported formats mp3, ogg, mp4, wav, m4a, aac, wma, amr, m4b, awb.
Help in learning foreign languages.
It is convenient to listen audio tracks from videos with the outputing of the subtitle file srt.
Possibility to create a file srt from a text file while listening.
The possibility of reordering the volume keys and camera to control the player.
Management support to BT stereo headset.
The sleep timer.
Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northup.
Twelve Years a Slave is the memoir of a freeborn African American from New York who is kidnapped and sold into slavery. After being held for twelve years on a Louisiana plantation, he is eventually freed and reunited with his family. (Summary by RobBoard)
Total running time: 8:04:43 Read by Rob Board
The Android App "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" is a full featured media player with:
Selectable Table of Contents to allow to jump to the start of any of the chapters.
Adjustable Progress Bar to allow to jump to any spot in the current playing chapter
Previous Chapter Button
Play / Pause Button
Fast Forward Button
Next Chapter Button
The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Twelve Years a Slave by NORTHUP, Solomon Audio Book" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
Has the ability to stream or download and listen to chapters later.
Works best with wifi though, also works with 3G/4G.
01-03: Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus
09: 1 Samuel
10: 2 Samuel
11: 1 Kings
12: 2 Kings
13: 1 Chronicles
14: 2 Chronicles
19: Psalm 133
22: Song of Solomon
28-39: The Minor Prophets
NT 01: Matthew
NT 02: Mark
NT 03: Luke
NT 04: John
NT 05: Acts
NT 06: Romans
NT 07: 1 Corinthians
NT 08: 2 Corinthians
NT 09-12: Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians
NT 10: Ephesians
NT 13: 1 Thessalonians
NT 14: 2 Thessalonians
NT 15: 1 Timothy
NT 16: 2 Timothy
NT 17: Titus
NT 18: Philemon
NT 19: Hebrews
NT 20: James
NT 21-22: 1,2 Peter
NT 23-25: 1-3 John
NT 26: Jude
NT 27: Revelation
For people with excellent taste
12 Bands equalizer and 14 effects
For people with superb hearing
Powerful audio engine:
- Crossfade - Smooth transition from one track to another
- 12 bands equalizer and 13 audio effects: VolumeAmp, Speed, Tone, Balance, Echo, Reverb, AutoWah, Flanger, AGC, Z-Bass, Z-Mids, Z-Treble, Compression
- Support playlist file: .cue .pls .m3u
- Supports a large number of rare audio formats: WavPack(.wv .wvc), Monkey(.ape), MusePack (.mpc .mpp .mp+), Lossless (.mp4 .m4a .m4b), AAC (.aac .mp4 .m4a .m4b ), FLAC (.flac), Speex (.spx .wav .oga .ogg)
A lot of features:
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track's cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notification
- Sleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
- This is the trial version with 10-days limitation. In order to unlock the player you need to purchase Unlocker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.stellio.player_unlocker
- If you have any problems or wishes - be free with contact us email@example.com
- remembers last position in the book when closing the application
- includes a file explorer to find the files to play
- possibility to lauch the application from a file explorer application
- no SD card scan to find all audio files available on your device
Supported formats: all those read by your device
Tested formats: m4a, m4b, mp3, ogg, wav - if compatible with your device
- reading files from network is sometimes troublesome. If the network connection is interrupted and playing does not resume successfully, add again one of the files to the play-list to reinitialize the connection.
- Read external storage: to access your audio books on your sdcard
- Battery : to keep the system to kill the application when running in background
- Network communication : to access files from network
Please try the free version before you buy.
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists.
If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you.
Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left
• Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections
• Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seeking in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
- 4 customizable settings
- 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Speed control with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Increase or decrease the playback speed of your podcasts or audio books.
Not suitable for music. Please watch the video: http://youtu.be/d_0eWUXs6Yo
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the volume of audio which was recorded with a low level (Android 4.2+)
• 432 Hz playback mode. Please read this article for details: http://goo.gl/Oeg5hh (Android 4.2+)
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Change volume and balance with two finger gesture. Youtube video: http://goo.gl/9LXsIE
• Undo function: Undo actions if you accidentally touch a button or select another track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via 'Simple Last.fm Scrobbler' app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files
Permissions: Please take a look at the F.A.Q section on my homepage:
Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
Current version contains:
+ Supported formats: *.ape; *.mpga; *.mp3; *.wav; *.ogg; *.umx; *.mod; *.mo3; *.it; *.s3m; *.mtm; *.xm; *.aac; *.flac; *.mp4; *.m4a; *.m4b; *.mpc; *.wv; *.opus;
+ CUE Sheet support
+ 8-band equalizer
+ Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
+ Album Art supports (from tags / from file folder)
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to play music from File Managers
+ An ability to control playback from notification area (for Android v3.0 and newer)
+ An ability to control playback via Headset
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to load files from selected folder
+ An ability to quick add all music from all SD-cards
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ Integration with standard lock screen (for Android v4.0 and newer)
+ Widget for the desktop
+ Widget for the lock screen (for Android v4.2 and newer)
+ navigate through folders
+ organize your files in playlists
+ jumping to specific time (nice to have for audio books and podcasts)
+ save "audio bookmarks" (file @ audio position)
+ podcast feed parser with support for RSS, XML and Podlove Simple Chapters (psc)
+ play and bookmark audio streams (internet radio)
(many already included (Digitally Imported di.fm, sky.fm, soma.fm, ...)
+ file operations (delete, copy, move, rename, make dir)
+ view media file metadata
+ simple lightweight player widgets
+ Repeat-AB mode
+ player appearance customisation
+ Last.fm / Libre.fm scrobbling support (through ASLS)
+ AD FREE!
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- Unique book navigation system with bars for coarse, fine, and finest navigation to switch to any position in the audiobook in a few, if not in one, touch.
- Original concept of interactive visual time marks, when bookmarks, last point reached, and last point of interaction marks are shown right on the player screen navigation bars for one click navigation. No more traversing menus to find your bookmarks. No more loosing you current playback position after replaying previously stored bookmark, seeking for some content, or changing the playback position by mistake.
- Ability to import and play books stored in Dropbox.
- Ability to play multi-folders books - a feature that many other audiobook players lack.
- Ability to sort audio files by tags and smart name sorting (when "Chapter 10" follows "Chapter 9").
- Ability to pause and resume playback from the lock screen.
- Notification with ability to play, pause, or rewind playback.
- Traditional playback controls (play / pause, rewind, fast forward, next and previous) and ways of navigation.
Enjoy the advanced navigation functionality for free for 45 days, after which you may either buy a full license for all your qualified Android devices or continue using the basic version of the application.
To use SpokenWord Audiobook Player:
The audiobook files must be copied to your device and stored in a separate folder. The book folder may consist of audio files or sub-folders with audio files. If a book folder or its sub-folder contains an image file, it will be a first choice for a book cover, though you can use any image from your gallery for this purpose.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player requires the following permissions:
read the context of your USB storage - to play audio files;
read phone status - to pause playback during phone calls;
prevent phone from sleeping - to keep processor from sleeping when playing a book;
read phone identity and internet access (full network access, view network connections) - to enforce a free trial period for a device;
write to external storage - to store books imported from Dropbox;
internet access - to send anonymous reports on application crashes (you may opt out from sending the reports in the application settings) and to access Dropbox;
Google Play billing service - to allow license purchasing.
Also, to import audiobooks from Dropbox the app must be allowed to read audio files and image files (for book artwork) stored in Dropbox. Dropbox will ask you for the permission the first time you connect to it.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player sends and receives data only in the following cases:
- An anonymous device id is sent once during the first run to check when, if ever, the application was installed and run before. It is necessary to enforce the free trial period of the premium functionality.
- In the unlikely event of a crash an anonymous error report is sent to developers to help them improve the application. You may opt out of sending crash reports in the application settings (Menu/Settings).
- When buying license.
- When browsing Dropbox storage and importing books from Dropbox.
© 2014 Wiltech, Inc.
Tags: audiobook, audio book, player
Additional features of the Pro version:
* No ads
* Show appreciation and support further development
* Remember position when switching between books
* Sleep history (find out when it/you fell asleep)
* Optional volume limiter to lower the volume overall (useful to get fine grade volume control on low volumes)
* Optionally display track title/track filename
* Plays audiobooks. :)
* Sleep timer (pauses if you fall asleep while listening, you indicate that you are awake by poking/shaking the phone)
* Play/pause widgets for home screen
* Custom media scanner so that audiobook files can be hidden from music players (reads .nomedia directories)
* Pause/resume on calls and/or headphone plug in/out
* Play/pause/skip using headset media buttons
* Lots of configuration options
To enable an audiobook, copy it to a subfolder of your Audiobooks folder in the root of your SD card and select "Select Book" from the player menu.
Read the FAQ (accessible from the main menu of the player) before asking questions.
Leave general feedback in a comment here in Market. Report bugs and request features via the "Report bug" option in the app.
"Audiobook" in some other languages:
Hörbuch | Audiolibro | Livre audio | Ljudbok | Ljudböcker | böcker | Lydbok | Lydbog | Aŭdlibro | Äänikirja | Аудіокнига | Audiokniha | Ljóðbøkur | hljóðbók | Lauschterbuch | Audiobuch | Buku audio | Audioknjiga | 有聲書 | オーディオブック | 오디오북 | ספר מוקלט
Audio Books | Gapless playback | bookmark | remember position | restore | group | mp3, mp4, aac, ogg, flac, wav | shake | wake | alarm | bed | bluetooth headset
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect.
We just want to be small assist for your long way.
Play playback Speed Control/Pitch control
Extracting Audio from movie file and play audio with speed control
Subtitle support(.smi, .srt)
Headset Button Control
MP3 Edit (Cutting and Merging)
Powerful MP3 file manager
Text/Image Viewer ( Lyrics in MP3 file.)
Silence auto detection, move, repetition,...
Powerful Bookmark (History)
Most of audio, video format are supported.
(In case of video file, it extracts audio and play with speed control)
Best with POD Cast , Audio Book , Pimsleur
Audio Music Player Foreign Language study player
Listening test English Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Lessons GMAT SAT Score IELTS
LNAT PREP EAP International education Language schools
Exam Test FLEX TOEFL JLPT JPT HSK GRE ETS OPIC POD Cast
Good morning pops GMP High middle school Audio Book
For a lot of people, to drink or not to drink, that's not a question. The question is how much? This app is designed to help drinkers calculating "how much" and having moderate or low-risk drinks.It can also be used as a drink diary for reducing or quitting drink.
1. It knows about the drinking guidelines developed by the government organizations of Canada( CCSA ), Australia( NHMRC ), U.K ( Department of Health) and U.S. ( NIAAA ). BUT, to be honest, it only knows about numbers of day limit and week limit. Please visit their websites to know more about these guidelines following the links included in this app.
2. It can help a drinker plan his/her drink with an easy way to change drink amount and see the cost and corresponding standard drinks (alcohol unit in UK), to have a clear idea "how much" to drink.
3. It can calculate "standard drinks" defined by Canada, Australia, UK and US.
4. It can take and save pictures for alcoholic beverages.
5. It saves all drink records with a rating, and list them by week or brand.
6. It supports weekly-based budgeting.
If you agree on "moderate drinking", you could give it a try. For any issues, please email the developer who is a drinker, but has limited knowledge about alcoholic beverages. Any feedbacks and supports to improve this app are appreciated.
More features will be added in later version.
** Important **
1. This app comes with ads. But there will be an option to disable the ads after 100 consecutive days following one of guidelines strictly.
2. Rounding numbers could cause a slight difference on drink amount/cost calculation.
drinking guideline, standard drink, drinking log, drink diary.
*** There was a bug importing data from Lite with Android 4.3 or above ***
*** Please update to Lite V1.161 before buying the standard version***
** The standard version may be later than Lite version **
** Please do not hesitate to write to me if the app crash or you find a software bug **