The Mech Sheets application is a free, open source application designed to make game play of the Classic BattleTech table top game (by Catalyst Game Labs) easier when paper record sheets are not an option. This application is fan made to make the authors life easier and hopefully can be of use to others.
The app doesn't include any mech designs itself - but it can read in MTF files (from the equally awesome MegaMek computer game)
- Loads multiple mechs at once
- Overview shows the name and tons of the mech
- Walk/Run/Jump values that auto adjust if critical damage occurs.
- Weapon list with check boxes to remember which weapons you are declaring to fire
- Ammo - each piece of ammo can be tapped on to remember how many times you used it. (for now it just tracks times used, not if there is any remaining ammo)
- Heat sinks - current/max, along with a scale to keep track of current temperature
- Pilot - Pilot and Gunnery skills, along with hits taken
- Armor and internal structure - each location indicates how much armor remains, and can be tapped on to decrease the remaining armor level (or long tapped to undo)
- Components can be tapped on to indicate destroyed areas. Hitting weapons, leg actuators, or heat sinks auto adjusts their respective areas - for example weapons will no longer be selectable in the equipment list, speed shown will decrease, etc.
- Easily swap between loaded units
- Saves your progress.
- Tested on tablet and phone.
For now it's fairly basic in features and graphics but I plan on adding more features as requested / time allows!
All rights reserved to the appropriate owners and original content creators. I have received permission to use the above terms and make this application available to others free of charge.