en-route is a free, usage-based car insurance telematics app for The Co-operators Auto insurance clients. Save 5% on your Auto insurance right away when you sign up, and then from 0% to 25% at renewal depending on how safely you drive.
Use your phone to track and improve your driving according to real-time data, including:
- How much you drive
- How hard you brake
- How hard you hit the gas
- How much you drive at night
The en-route Auto Program is only available to clients in Ontario.
Sign up today and save 5% right away.
Download today and save an initial 5% when you sign up.
Then enjoy savings of up to 25% at renewal, just for being a safe driver. *
Keep track of your driving habits
Use your driving data to identify ways to improve your driving habits. The safer you drive, the higher the discount you’ll earn when you renew.
- See your scores for each driving habit and your overall score
- Get tips on how to earn a higher score
- See your trip details, including a map, distance, time, speed, and number of tracked events
- Track your points on the leaderboard
- See where you last left your car
- See your current discount and your 30-day trend (how much you’re on track to get at renewal)
For technical support or troubleshooting:
1-855-446-2667 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST)
Not a Co-operators client yet?
Connect with us today to get started.
Get an Auto insurance quote
Find your local Financial Advisor
* Discounts will be adjusted at renewal based on your driving results. If at the time of your renewal you have not had the app installed for at least 185 days, or the app has been installed for 185 days but you have not driven at least 1,000 km during that period, your discount will stay at 5% for the following policy year. Please see the en-route Auto Program® terms and conditions for further details.
en-route Auto Program® is offered by and is a registered trademark of Co-operators General Insurance Company. Trademark used with permission. Auto Insurance is offered and underwritten by Co-operators General Insurance Company.