*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Why squeeze a complex world into a tiny square frame? Instead, Fyuse lets you capture dynamic panoramas, immersive selfies, and full 360 views of the things that matter to you.
Fyuse lets you capture spatial photographs, has its own personal gallery and social network, as well as Facebook and standalone web integration.
Device Requirements for Installation:
1. Android version 4.3 (KitKat) or higher (API Level 18+)
Device Requirements for Recording:
1. All of the Requirements for Installation above
2. At least one camera on the device
3. Each camera is at least 720p in resolution
4. Has required sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, gravity.
Experiencing any issues? Please contact us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please note that Fyuse is currently in Beta mode. Creating 3D captures of the world is not a trivial task and we appreciate you trying it out with us. Coming up is the betta' stage, we promise.
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Extra!The world cup all star series Online now,Cartoon Face let you look different! You are super star!
Cartoon Face - the Cartoon world is COLORFUL!
It is amazing! Capture by your phone, get Cartoon Face!
YES, Cartoon Face is the first camera in the world interpreting pictures into Color cartoons! Are you also use black&white !
Cartoon Face - the Cartoon world is COLORFUL!Supper Man, Batman, you are also supper hero.You can see self at the Cartoon world. More than 100+ face and hair, you can meet another self!It will make you life different!
Want to see a Cartoon self? Want youself different? Use cartoon Face. Easy capture, different you!
Auto face-detection: Self-portrait, group photo … One touch, auto facial-detection, smart select face, hair and background.The most intelligent camera.
1. The massive free background.
2. Massive beauty makeup effect
3. Share by touch.
Cartoon Face, capture your shine moment!
♥♥♥♥ The best mesmerizing and most easy Pencil Sketch. ♥♥♥♥
♥♥ I convert my picture into cute sketch ♥♥. Simmi
♥♥ Great vintage cartoon sketch, Thanks ♥♥. Danny
Pencil Sketch the best app to create most amazing carton camera effects and pencil sketch of your pictures. Our photo sketch app provides you the facility to convert images into paper camera style.
The free sketch app is enriched with the best high quality photo sketch filters for creating the most adorable sketches of your images.
This sketch me app is also clubbed with the most precise collection of photo sketch frames which can be easily applied to your pencil Sketches.
Our pencil Sketch has the best effects like:
★ The Sketchy Collage Effect
★ The Watercolor Effect
★ The Blackboard Effect
★ The Pencil Camera Effect
★ The Cartoon Effect
★ The Crayon Effect
★ The Sketch Effect
★ The Canvas Effect
★ The Reverse Effect
★ The Gouache Effect
and many more
Our sketch free app gives you the facility to change your simple looking images into high quality paper sketch or high resolution cartoon sketch images easily in few taps.
Our face sketch app provides you the facility of cool text writer to write adorable text on your pencil Sketch, easily save them and share them on your social network.
Pencil sketch Features-
★ Take image from camera or select from gallery.
★ Easily edit pic (Crop, Re-size, Zoom etc.)
★ Easily write cute text on Pencil Sketch.
★ Add astonishing pencil sketch Filters to images.
★ Use the most unique and cute frames for your pencil sketches.
★ Easily change the font size and font color for text in photo sketch.
★ Single tap sharing of sketch on social media.
★ Can be easily shared at all social network.
Point & shoot from Android camera, and see the Photoshop effects right through your device camera after you click a picture.
How to use:
1. Pick a picture or image you already have or you just capture;
2. One button to realize the sketch effects;
3. Click on the Share button, share your pictures to your friends;
★ You can choose sketch,crayon,oil paint
★ Sketch and color sketch for selection
★ Use rotation button to adjust the pictures
★ Save to the SD card, you can review at any time
★ Share your pictures to your friends
PressureNet is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting.
PressureNet has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Soon we'll provide you with a weather forecast based on your data! These forecasts should be significantly more accurate since the data is collected using smartphones - we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, we specialize in current weather conditions. Most apps show you the current weather at the airport, which isn't always relevant to you. PressureNet users alert each other of the weather, allowing us to build comprehensive maps of changing weather conditions on very local, relevant scales.
PressureNet supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
- NEW: Watch your contribution statistics rise as you help science
- Widget to submit current weather conditions (for map and animations)
- Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall (indicating clouds/rain is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, in animations, and will help us validate our forecasts.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to a CSV file
- Settings to modify Auto-Submit options, change unit preferences, sharing preferences
- Widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core PressureNet code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate PressureNet inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! PressureNet code on GitHub:
We're always adding more features and would love your input. Visit our site at http://pressurenet.io or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: PressureNet, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
- Down-to-the-second precision on countdowns
- Down-to-the-minute precision on widgets
- Notification on countdown completion
- Unlimited widgets
- Variable widget update frequency
Features to Come
- List ordering
- Customized event backgrounds
- Sound and vibration alerts on countdown completion
- Resizeable widget
- Repeatable events
- Suggest more features!