*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
- blue screen
Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DoodleCamera and discover more photos.
Each effect has four quality levels. The output of the images has a resolution of 800x480. Create doodles of architecture, landscapes, portraits or take just individual coloring pages for children.
Stored pictures are found on the sdcard: /sdcard/DoodleCamera/
Have a lot of fun with Doodle Camera.
For suggestions or bug reports please send a short e-mail, each message is processed as quickly as possible.
NOT SUPPORTED DEVICES:
- All Motorolla devices
- HTC Aria
If your device is not supported contact me by Email and you will get a refund. (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org)
ATTENTION: REFUND INFO
Please contact me by Email if you have any problems, you will get a refund immediately.
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Provide 17 effects and will be more.
WARNING ! HIGH PERFORMANCE DEVICES ONLY.
Android 4.0(ICS) or higher devices are NOT SUPPORTED
Android 2.2 or higher Mobile Phones(2.3 or higher for Face Camera)
Android 3.0 or higher Tablets
EXCEPT Devices with
- SGX530(GPU) such as Motorola DEFY/MILESTONE/DROID I&II, LG Optimus Mach/BLACK, and etc. : Not works
* ALL low performance devices is not recommended
* Tested Devices
- Motorola XOOM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (7")
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus 2X
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S (with C110, OMAP model-I9003- not supported)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire - NOT recommended
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Nexus S
- Nexus One - NOT recommended
More from developer
pressureNET is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this live data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting. Soon we'll provide you with a weather forecast based on everyone's live, shared data!
We're going to make new weather models using the data that pressureNET automatically collects - these models should produce forecasts that are significantly more accurate than any other method! Since the data is collected using smartphones, we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, pressureNET shows you the raw data. The pressure data is displayed in graphs so that you can see both your own data as well as other regions' graphed over time. We've just added animations as well, so you can watch storms moving across a region. pressureNET has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review (see below for links).
pressureNET supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5
Galaxy Note, 2, 3
Nexus 4, 5, 10
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
Nexus 5 users: There's a bug in Android that causes sensor failure: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=62938
- NEW: Watch your contribution statistics rise as you help science
- Widget to submit current weather conditions (for map and animations)
- Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map showing locations and submitted barometer readings (note that locations visible on the map are slightly fudged to protect user privacy although accurate data is recorded)
- The map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall (indicating clouds/rain is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, in animations, and will help us validate our forecasts.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to a CSV file
- Settings to modify Auto-Submit options, change unit preferences, sharing preferences
- Widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Data cache management to see how many measurements are stored on your device.
- Sensors tab to view all atmosphere sensor data on your device (Barometer, Hygrometer, and Thermometer support)
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core pressureNET code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate pressureNET inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! pressureNET code on GitHub:
pressureNET in the media:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Keywords: pressureNET, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
- Down-to-the-second precision on countdowns
- Down-to-the-minute precision on widgets
- Notification on countdown completion
- Unlimited widgets
- Variable widget update frequency
Features to Come
- List ordering
- Customized event backgrounds
- Sound and vibration alerts on countdown completion
- Resizeable widget
- Repeatable events
- Suggest more features!