How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
Change settings with menu button when creating a new timer.
Has support for multiple widgets.
This widget is open source. Download source at https://github.com/jdimond/countdown-timer
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
keywords: timer,kitchen timer,custom timer,egg timer,countdown,kitchen countdown,bbq timer,pizza timer,nap timer,tea timer
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
You can also use it to calculate the exact time lapse since a past event: vacation length, age, start of a race…
The main functions of the application include:
- Automatic number display and time ticking sound effects
- Timer in days, hours, minutes and seconds (GMT)
- Unlimited number of simultaneous countdowns (color title, date, hour, minute and second)
- Horizontal left to right organization of timers
- Various alarm sounds for each timer(30)
- Import Events from Calendar
- Additional themes options
- Programmed & renewed daily, monthly or yearly countdowns
- Message notification of the end of the countdown
- Display menu and/or date
- Alarm or silence mode
- Disable Sound effects
- Disable Sleep-mode
- 3 styles of timer
All the features are now free
Simple and easy.
- Runs multiple timers simultaneously
- Widget support!
- Calculate the duration from a date from the past.
- Shows the remaining time from a future event.
- Hundreds of timers
- 2000 years (up or down)
- Edit the timers anytime
- Chronometer shows years / months / days / hours / minutes / seconds
- Rename timer
- Add notes in timers
- Add / remove / reset ... timer
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Pause timers
- Pause countdown
- Nice graphics
- Select icons and colors
- Countdown with alarm.
- Countdown until event, vacation, holidays, party, anniversary, birthday, wedding, wake-up, baby, sport event, retirement, football game, world cup, exams, army service, Christmas.
- Timer : kitchen timer, cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer, parking timer, training timer, playtime, reading time, laundry timer, workout timer, meditation timer.
- No restrictions
PressureNet is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting.
PressureNet has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Soon we'll provide you with a weather forecast based on your data! These forecasts should be significantly more accurate since the data is collected using smartphones - we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, we specialize in current weather conditions. Most apps show you the current weather at the airport, which isn't always relevant to you. PressureNet users alert each other of the weather, allowing us to build comprehensive maps of changing weather conditions on very local, relevant scales.
PressureNet supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
- NEW: Watch your contribution statistics rise as you help science
- Widget to submit current weather conditions (for map and animations)
- Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall (indicating clouds/rain is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, in animations, and will help us validate our forecasts.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to a CSV file
- Settings to modify Auto-Submit options, change unit preferences, sharing preferences
- Widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core PressureNet code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate PressureNet inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! PressureNet code on GitHub:
We're always adding more features and would love your input. Visit our site at http://pressurenet.io or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: PressureNet, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
We plan on significantly expanding the collection of doodles by accepting more from different artists. We will also make DoodleCam much smarter so that it can cleverly add doodles where they fit best.
Currently, the app works best in daytime and when taking pictures that include the sky.
We're planning on building a community at http://doodlec.am to showcase user photos as well as our doodle collection. Please send us your suggestions, ideas and comments as DoodleCam Beta is under active development and we want to hear what you have to say.