Digital Countdown can also count UP from a date. You can see how many days, hours, minutes and seconds have transpired since you were born.
★ Shows days, hours, minutes and seconds
★ Recurring events
★ Customizable skins.
★ Choose your own background image! 2.13+)
★ Count Up!
★ 2x1 and 4x1 Widgets
★ 12 widget skins preloaded.
★ Supports multiple countdowns.
★ Low CPU/Battery usage.
★ Reminder alerts.
★ Custom alarm ringtones.
★ Share countdowns through SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, etc ...
Adding Widgets for Android 3.x+ (Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean)
1. Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
2. Touch Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
3. From the main Widgets screen, you can
4. Move between screens to find Final Countdown: Swipe left or right.
5. Drag a countdown widget to a Home screen: Touch and hold the widget's icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
6. Choose an event to activate widget.
Adding Widgets for Android 1.x, 2.x (Gingerbread, Froyo)
1. Long-click on an empty space of your home screen.
2. Select Widgets from Add to Home screen.
3. Select Final Countdown.
4. Select an event from Events list.
You can delete an event by going to Events tab and click the Edit button (pencil icon) on the top right corner. Then simply click on the Trash icon next to the event you want to delete.
If widgets aren't listed, please make sure that the application is installed to internal storage.
Events that appear to have one hour off are due to DST.
Digital Countdown uses the local timezone of the device it is running on. This can be changed in the OS Settings.
Task Killer/Task Manager apps can cause countdown widgets to freeze. If you have any of those installed, configure them to make an exception for Digital Countdown.
countdown timer widget countup gadget anticipation moment seconds time calendar alarm clock internet heartbeat heartbeats before matter dialog orientation webpages rating overlay detail precise precision anniversaries homescreen lockscreen pins smartphones application free wedding concern mobile widgets widget messenger days 12pm twitter holiday thanksgiving memorial easter labor independence festival family reunion deployment deploy birthday launch prom Sunday Friday teen wolf season finale premier
The very first time you use the app, you will need to enter your RingPlus account credentials in preferences (use menu button to open preferences). No other setup required.
After that just hit 'refresh icon' at bottom left whenever you want to access your data usages.
You do not need to be using Ringplus device/service to use this app. As long as there is internet access (any wifi, 4G, 3G, edge etc) this app will work.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a free app with no catches (yup, not even ads).
Please rate this app 5 stars if this app helps you.
Only app permission needed is 'internet' to access your account on Ringplus servers.
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
Install the "Rings Extended" app for mp3 support.
Pick a display format without seconds to save battery life.
1.9: Bug fixes and new options.
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
Countdown to your favorite event and have the number of days remaining show up in your status bar.
Upon running Countdown Notifier, you can set the message to be shown in the notification and the date of the event you are counting down to.
You can also have a widget which shows the countdown days.
Please watch the video if you have questions on it's usability. Also, we do not currently support Apps2SD because it requires 2.2 and there are too many 2.1 users to do this. If there are enough requests, I can branch the app and make it available for Froyo only which allows Apps2SD.
* Currently, the widget is required for automatic daily update of countdown time. This will be fixed in the near future.
CountDown Widget permit to add a title to a date et keep always visible the days left before the event.
Tow size are available :
1x1 for juste one word
4x1 for 2 description lines
When the big day arrive, you will receive a notification, not to forget it !
• Calculate days left to ORD/Disruption date
• Breakdown of left days to weeks, working days, weekends, holidays, leaves, offs-in-lieu and extra duties.
• Flexibility of changing ORD date in the event of disruption.
• Countdown to next payday and holiday.
• View upcoming holidays (up to Christmas 2014)
• 3 sizes of widget for convenient viewing (5x2, 4x1, 1x1
• Expense Manager
We hope that you would enjoy the app as much as we did developing it, and we wish you a speedy route to the day when you can finally shout “ORD LO!” and cry “WHERE GOT TIME!”
This application displays a countdown to an event in months, days, hours, and minutes.
On entry of the Event Title, Event Description, Date & Time the main screen displays the Event Title and a countdown of days left.
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
This application is not overloaded with redundant stuff, so it has all relevant functions. You can use it to:
- measure the amount of time elapsed from a particular time when activated to when the piece is deactivated;
- count down to a particular event (when the set period expires the timer indicates so)
Time for countdown counter can be set both in milliseconds and in hh/mm/ss form.
I’d also ask you to comment my program and inform me of some errors or write me if some upgrade is needed. Together we can make it better!
The exact time, online time, how much time, measure the length of time to measure the best stopwatch, free stopwatch, stopwatch download, download countdown, timer, stopwatch buy, sports watch, a nice watch, stopwatch Android, a program for the countdown, the countdown. Cool, funny.
You want to be punctually reminded on the birthday? Or do you prefer some days in advance? No problem at all - just enter your friends' and colleagues' birthdays and Birthday Countdown will solve your problem with remembering all this information!
Birthday Countdown features:
- Very easy to use
- Reminds you how many, months, weeks and days remain until next birthday
- Celebratory colorful interface
Birthday Countdown wishes you and your belovers Happy Birthday!
More from developer
pressureNET is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this live data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting. This data is displayed on a map along with crowdsourced weather conditions (is it thunderstorming or sunny where you are? Tell us!)
We're going to make new weather models using the data that pressureNET automatically collects - these models should produce forecasts that are significantly more accurate than any other method! Since the data is collected using smartphones, we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, pressureNET shows you the raw data. The pressure data is displayed in graphs so that you can see both your own data as well as other regions' graphed over time. We've just added animations as well, so you can watch storms moving across a region. pressureNET has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review (see below for links).
pressureNET supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy Note II (2)
Galaxy Note 3
RAZR MAXX HD
- NEW: Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map showing locations and submitted barometer readings (note that locations visible on the map are slightly fudged to protect user privacy although accurate data is recorded)
- The map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts. This will send a notification when your pressure starts to fall (potentially indicating that a storm is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, and will be included in our analysis of our pressure data in the future.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to CSV
- Settings screen to modify Auto-Submit options and change unit preferences, along with
- High-quality widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Sharing preference to set granularity of data sharing
- Data cache management to see how many measurements are stored on your device.
- Sensors tab to view all atmosphere sensor data on your device (Barometer, Hygrometer, and Thermometer support)
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
- NEW: Expanded Settings for more control over how pressureNET operates
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core pressureNET code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate pressureNET inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! pressureNET code on GitHub:
pressureNET in the media:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Keywords: pressureNET, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
We plan on significantly expanding the collection of doodles by accepting more from different artists. We will also make DoodleCam much smarter so that it can cleverly add doodles where they fit best.
Currently, the app works best in daytime and when taking pictures that include the sky.
We're planning on building a community at http://doodlec.am to showcase user photos as well as our doodle collection. Please send us your suggestions, ideas and comments as DoodleCam Beta is under active development and we want to hear what you have to say.