How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
You can also use it to calculate the exact time lapse since a past event: vacation length, age, start of a race…
The main functions of the application include:
- Automatic number display and time ticking sound effects
- Timer in days, hours, minutes and seconds (GMT)
- Unlimited number of simultaneous countdowns (color title, date, hour, minute and second)
- Horizontal left to right organization of timers
- Various alarm sounds for each timer(30)
- Import Events from Calendar
- Additional themes options
- Programmed & renewed daily, monthly or yearly countdowns
- Message notification of the end of the countdown
- Display menu and/or date
- Alarm or silence mode
- Disable Sound effects
- Disable Sleep-mode
- 3 styles of timer
All the features are now free
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
Change settings with menu button when creating a new timer.
Has support for multiple widgets.
This widget is open source. Download source at https://github.com/jdimond/countdown-timer
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
With this app you can set a countdown timer so that your SmartBand™ Talk rings and vibrates when the time is up.
When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into the SmartBand™ Talk app, which needs to be installed on your Android phone.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
PressureNet is a network of crowdsourced weather sensors. We automatically collect atmospheric pressure measurements using barometers in new Android devices. We're sharing this data with scientists and researchers to improve weather forecasting.
PressureNet has been featured on BBC World Service, Wired Science, and MIT Technology Review:
BBC World Service: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014ypyj
Wired Science: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/01/android-weather-prediction/
MIT Technology Review: http://www.technologyreview.com/news/510626/app-feeds-scientists-atmospheric-data-from-thousands-of-smartphones/
Soon we'll provide you with a weather forecast based on your data! These forecasts should be significantly more accurate since the data is collected using smartphones - we can gather way more data about the atmosphere than ever before.
Until we make forecasts, we specialize in current weather conditions. Most apps show you the current weather at the airport, which isn't always relevant to you. PressureNet users alert each other of the weather, allowing us to build comprehensive maps of changing weather conditions on very local, relevant scales.
PressureNet supports all devices running Android 3.0+, though only tablets or phones with barometers will be able to contribute readings, see their pressure and use the widget.
Devices with barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
- NEW: Watch your contribution statistics rise as you help science
- Widget to submit current weather conditions (for map and animations)
- Animations of current weather conditions based on your submitted data!
- Interactive Google Map now includes weather graphics indicating current weather conditions, as submitted by you!
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall (indicating clouds/rain is coming) or rise (indicating good weather coming)
- Report the current conditions outside where you are - your data will show up on the map, in animations, and will help us validate our forecasts.
- My Data feature that shows your recent measurements graph and listing
- Export data you've submitted to a CSV file
- Settings to modify Auto-Submit options, change unit preferences, sharing preferences
- Widget to view your current barometer reading, submit readings, view pressure tendency
- Search for locations to quickly view pressure trends all over the world
This project is fully open source to foster innovation. The core PressureNet code is contained in our SDK so that app developers can easily integrate PressureNet inside their own apps. Check it out and email us if you have questions! PressureNet code on GitHub:
We're always adding more features and would love your input. Visit our site at http://pressurenet.io or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: PressureNet, pressure net, crowdsourcing, weather, barometer, sensor, hygrometer, forecast, barometer network
We plan on significantly expanding the collection of doodles by accepting more from different artists. We will also make DoodleCam much smarter so that it can cleverly add doodles where they fit best.
Currently, the app works best in daytime and when taking pictures that include the sky.
We're planning on building a community at http://doodlec.am to showcase user photos as well as our doodle collection. Please send us your suggestions, ideas and comments as DoodleCam Beta is under active development and we want to hear what you have to say.