How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
You can also use it to calculate the exact time lapse since a past event: vacation length, age, start of a race…
The main functions of the application include:
- Automatic number display and time ticking sound effects
- Timer in days, hours, minutes and seconds (GMT)
- Unlimited number of simultaneous countdowns (color title, date, hour, minute and second)
- Horizontal left to right organization of timers
- Various alarm sounds for each timer(30)
- Import Events from Calendar
- Additional themes options
- Programmed & renewed daily, monthly or yearly countdowns
- Message notification of the end of the countdown
- Display menu and/or date
- Alarm or silence mode
- Disable Sound effects
- Disable Sleep-mode
- 3 styles of timer
All the features are now free
How many days have passed since you were born?
How long have you been in this city?
When are those overwhelming exams?
How many days left before the next holiday?
What about those anniversaries?
This is exactly what ZUI Days is designed for! You just need to record the days, and we countdown them for you! Moreover, you can share the countdowns as wonderful and impressive photos.
We are the ZUI Team who focus on making best user experiences through design and technology. We hope that more and more people could enjoy the beauty and convenience bring to us including the powerful functions, smooth interactions, beautiful graphics and great contents.
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
Add a widget to always see the countdown on the Android home or you can show the countdown in full screen. Select a ringtone and your device will ring.
Please note that your android device is set at the right time.
Change settings with menu button when creating a new timer.
Has support for multiple widgets.
This widget is open source. Download source at https://github.com/jdimond/countdown-timer
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.
create countdown timers (e.g. kitchen timer).
Please also check out our new timer app TimerDroid with widgets
Some timers are predefined, and you can create your own timers in several categories.
* Start as many parallel timers as you want
* Timers run in background
* Favorite countdowns
* Create your own timers and categorize them
* Create your own categories with icons
* You can also start a timer without saving it, just press the play button after entering a time
* Publish your own timers via twitter (long-press on a timer -> tweet)
If you have problems (timers not showing etc.) please mail us your phone model.
The app doesn't use battery if no timer is running. Apps2SD is not possible as this uses a background service.
There is also a useful mode to compare two events in time.
It comes with a simple "Drag & Drop" interface designed for ICS.
You can share your countdowns with your friends !
This version comes with 2 preconfigured dates: Christmas and the New Year ! You can also set your birthday !
If you don't want annoying ads, please purchase Countdown Donate and buy me a beer :-)
Keywords : Countdown Compte à rebours Period Time Elapsed Time Remaining Compare
With this app you can set a countdown timer so that your SmartBand™ Talk rings and vibrates when the time is up.
When you have installed this app, it will not appear on your home screen. Instead, it will be integrated into the SmartBand™ Talk app, which needs to be installed on your Android phone.
Works with: SmartBand™ Talk SWR30.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to http://www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
PressureNet uses barometric sensors built into select Android devices (see if yours is listed below) to automatically collect atmospheric changes in pressure, predicting hyperlocal weather activity before it occurs.
- NEW: Sensor data reflects real-time hyperlocal forecast for the next hour.
- Report real-time weather changes in your area to other PressureNet users.
- Full 24hr animated weather activity recap.
- Pressure drop/rise alerts: notifies you when your pressure starts to fall -- indicating oncoming clouds, rain, and good weather ahead!
- Home screen widget allows for user submitted weather updates and displays real-time barometer readings and hourly/on-demand pressure changes.
PressureNet works with the current list of Android devices:
Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
Galaxy Note, 2, 3, 4
Nexus 4, 5, 6, 10
LG G3, G4
RAZR MAXX HD
Xiaomi MI-2, MI-3
HTC One (M8)
New features added to PressureNet every week.
Don’t see a feature you want? Tell us to add it at firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan on significantly expanding the collection of doodles by accepting more from different artists. We will also make DoodleCam much smarter so that it can cleverly add doodles where they fit best.
Currently, the app works best in daytime and when taking pictures that include the sky.
We're planning on building a community at http://doodlec.am to showcase user photos as well as our doodle collection. Please send us your suggestions, ideas and comments as DoodleCam Beta is under active development and we want to hear what you have to say.