Featuring winery profiles/commentary, turn by turn maps, giveaways and our exclusive "What's Nearby", you will enjoy an amazing wine adventure.
Make sure to take along the New York Wine Travel Card on your wine journey, as we are New York's #1 wine savings passport!
We hope you enjoy your New York wine adventure. Salud!
-Access location of nearby destinations using phone's GPS
-Get contact info on nearby destinations
-Enter our Selfie Contest
-Get the latest promotions right to your phone
-Sign up for our mailing list for exclusive offers
-Stay connected and share our content on social platforms.
• Reliable Hema maps
• 40,000+ interactive Points of Interest (POI)
• Australia-wide terrain, satellite and street mapping
• Real-time weather forecasts & rain radar
• Record tracks, waypoints and routes
• Take geo-tagged photos
• View, share and download adventures online with the Hema Explorer Cloud public track database
• Australia-wide Topo 1:250k and Hema Touring 1:1Million maps included
• Cape York, Flinders Ranges, Fraser Island, Great Desert Tracks, High Country Victoria and Kimberley maps available for download in-app
• 40,000 interactive POI for touring, camping and 4WD
• Navigate and record trips with real-time GPS tracking
• Map-overlaid rain radar & weather forecasts
• Clip ’n’ save Australia-wide satellite, street and terrain mapping
• Share and download trips from the Hema Explorer Cloud track database
Navigate and discover what’s around you completely offline with Hema Explorer. Track your location using your device’s in-built GPS receiver* while you navigate with reliable Hema maps, and plan every stop along the way with 40,000 interactive POI.
POI cover accommodation (e.g. campsites, caravan parks), facilities (e.g. dump points, toilets, rest areas), services (e.g. emergency telephones, mechanical repairs), information centres and supply points (e.g. 24-hour fuel, roadhouses), with each POI containing additional information including facilities, activities and contact details where available.
While you track your location on a Hema map, record the track log of your journey along with geo-tagged photos and waypoints that you can add a title and notes to, so you can remember your trip in detail and share it with the world when you return home.
Prepare for your trip or get information on the road with Hema Explorer’s online features. Find out what the weather will be like where you’re headed by accessing up-to-the-minute weather forecasts, a three-day outlook and map-overlaid rain radar. Or, download satellite imagery, street and terrain mapping to use on your adventure simply by creating a route of your trip before you go.
You can even find inspiration for your next adventure and show your own off to the world on the Hema Explorer Cloud, the public track database powered by Hema Explorer users. View track logs combined with geo-tagged photos and notes from all over Australia, which you can seamlessly download to your device to guide your own adventures. Alternatively, save your own journey using Hema Explorer’s powerful trip recording functions and then show it off on an interactive Hema map on the Hema Explorer Cloud website.
*Most Android devices come with an in-built GPS receiver. However, it’s important to ensure the device you’re using has an in-built GPS receiver, as this is what enables location services that allow you to track your position. External Bluetooth GPS receivers can be purchased for use with devices that do not have one in-built.
Please take a moment to leave a review, they help us immensely! We’d also appreciate your comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Finger Lakes region is home to dozens of state parks, lakes, rivers and small towns with one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants to explore.
Whether you plan to spend a quiet afternoon kayaking, visiting the wineries or checking out what some of our region's bigger cites have to offer, Finger Lakes GO&DO will show you the way.
Click on a map pin location. A search button on every page of the app can help you find what your looking for and category lists can be sorted alphabetically or by location.
As your having so much fun enjoying all the Finger Lakes Region has to offer, you suddenly realize you're hungry and tired? Use the app's Around Me to find the nearest restaurants, hotels and other businesses and instantly link to the establishments' websites and phone numbers.
The app also makes it easy for you to share your Finger Lakes experiences with your friends and family with a postcard feature. Use one of your own photos or pick one of ours, choose a background, write a note and email your postcard or share on Facebook or Twitter.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb Android App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your Android phone or Tablet
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
A note about permissions: We use the READ_PHONE_STATE permission to make your life easier while verifying your phone number to create an Airbnb profile.
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
More than 300 million people every year use our service to find the best accommodation deals from over 800,000 properties in 120,000 destinations across the world.
• Quickly and easily find hotels all over the world with just one, simple search.
• Find hotels near your current location, at any time.
• View images, read neutral descriptions and guest reviews to make the right choice.
• View hotel rates in the currency of your choice – yes we have them all.
• We’re 100% ad free. No annoying clutter.
• Save your preferences across both our app and website
• Clear, easy-to-use interface, in your language!
What some of our users say:
“This is awesome! Tells you everything you need to know in one compact place! Love the sort functions and distance from city centre indicator! Is a must for any traveller!” - Laureni90
What do you think?
You have some feedback that will help us improve the app? Please get in touch at email@example.com. Or visit HotelsCombined.com.
Find what you're looking for by country or by item type (Entree, Beer, Wine, Dessert, etc.) and share your findings on Facebook.
Croatia is a small, tourist country with beautiful, indented coast and 1246 islands, 8 national parks and 11 nature parks. Its beauty has already attracted the Europeans, and now it is attracting people from all over the world. Although it has a population of a little more than 4 million, Croatia has over 60 autochthonous wine varieties thanks to a long history of wine production dating from around 300 years B.C.
The application shall give the numbers and interesting facts about Croatian wine production, give information on wine events in Croatia and in the world, teach some basic rules on how to taste wines and pair them with food and help you with a little gastronomy dictionary in English, German and Italian to be well informed when in Croatian restaurants. The Cro-wine application also offers a place where you can leave your personal wine reviews available only to you. But, the most important part of the application is a wine list of Croatian wines recommended by a four-time winner, Croatian sommelier who has participated on numerous world and European sommelier championships. There are several criteria in choosing wine: according to food, wine type, region, variety, autochthony or price. The user gets all the technical information about the chosen wine, label picture, description, recommendation for pairing with food, awards that the wine won, web page of the winery as well as the link to the web shop in case there is the possibility to buy wine online.
Apart from autochthonous wine varieties, special attention on the Cro-wine app is given to traditional food. All the traditional meals have a short description next to their names.
The application is aimed to Croatian tourists, and all the others who wish to know more about this important part of Croatian culture.
You will find all the information needed to enjoy the route. In agile way you can access information, location and contact of wineries, museums, restaurants, hotels, wine stores, etc., and also view wine events regularly updated, so you do not miss anything.
-Map of all points of interest and search filter.
-History, gastronomy and Monastrell grape.
-Information & contact wineries and partners.
-Wine acts and events.
-Contact and social networking.
Enjoy the enotourism with Jumilla Wine Route! (Located in Murcia(Spain)).
App developed by Visual Sockets.
You can discover the Bordeaux vineyards thanks to different 7 sections( châteaux; restaurants and wine bars; accommodation; information points; tours; experiences; and events)to see many points of interest and make fascinating discoveries.
The Bordeaux WineTrip app will enable you to:
• access over 17,000 fact sheets and remarks from tourists,
• contribute your own opinion about your stay, tours, tastings, etc.
• record your travel log and consult it offline,
• plan your itineraries,
• display points of interest and appellations around you as you travel,
• find free WiFi acces without being connected
Our price comparison search engine queries the leading hotel booking providers returning the best available rates for your hotel of choice. Our search engines allows for numerous refinements; so you can narrow your search by rating, popularity, price range, brand, amenities, accommodation type and by distance - and best of all our service is completely free!
We are 100% independent and have no direct relationship with any hotels or booking providers. Ours is a complete service, offering not only price information, but also hotel reviews, descriptions and millions of hi-resolution images. Our search engine queries more than 200,000 hotels in thousands of destinations in approaching 200 countries worldwide.
It’s like having your own personal tour guide while visiting Aruba!
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ TRAVEL GUIDE with top attractions, restaurants, bars, hotels and shopping in Aruba with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ INTELLIGENT TRIP ITINERARIES automatically personalized for you based on your travel interests, trip dates, accommodation and the ratings of other travelers.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS - Have the guide locate you on the map and offer you directions to a place. ★ Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees! ★
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ The trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places in Aruba in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, add personal places and more!
★★ NOTE - GPS will not work with device GPS Location Services off ★★
For any questions please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions!
Voice search is coming!
We are sorry for any confusion caused by adding microphones to our permissions with this update. Some of our users get early access to our upcoming voice based search feature. All of you will be able to use it with our next release for selected languages.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with our Hotels.com Welcome Rewards®.
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Need a hotel tonight? Book a hotel up to 5am and check in right away!
- Sign in once and our app will keep you logged in every time, so you can search and view your bookings straight away.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!
This App allows you to explore the many wonders of Colorado Springs including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, United States Olympic Committee and United States Air Force Academy. Explore the region to find fun and exciting things to do, unique places to stay, best places to eat and a comprehensive list of live entertainment and art performances & exhibits.
- Visitor Information by region, category and what's nearby
- Maps showing your current location and desired destination
- Comprehensive event calendar
- Links and photos for all listings
- Save your favorites
- Geo-locating capability
- Search capability
Acknowledgments: This App was created for the Colorado Springs CVB by the awesome team at DiscoverAnywhere.com.
Discover where to eat, drink, sleep and be entertained, with the help of your device's GPS, you'll see how easy it is to navigate the Lake.
So you've loaded the app, Now what do you do with it? Here are some key features that will enhance your Lake of the Ozarks Experience.
* Search hotels, resturants, attractions and events based on your location and interests.
* Plan you travels by adding preferred destinations to your favorites.
* Search individual business names to see all the band schedules and events at you favorite Bar.
Lake of the Ozarks has something for everyone, whether your looking for family fun or a party atomosphere.
From the first time you lay eyes on our stunning Lake of the Ozarks, you'll know you have seen a glimpse of heaven.
Indulge yourself in our 1,150 miles of shoreline.
Loose yourself in our spectacular scenery as you have the vacation of a life-time!
Our jam-packed band schedule and event calendars will have you asking "How can we do it all" but you can't say you've been to the Lake, until you've been on it!!
You may rent a boat your first time, but your buy one for your next... because we know your coming back!!
This app contains a complete built-in database of listings, events and band schedule for the Lake of the Ozarks.
The Tennessee Wine Country App now allows you to customize a unique and unforgettable experience taking you on a journey through the more than 40 wineries throughout our state! This interactive travel guide permits the user the ability to pinpoint the exact location of our wineries as well as help you plan indulgent stops at local eateries or find restful lodging accommodations. If you are already visiting us, see “what’s nearby” and start planning your next stop at a Tennessee winery. No matter your tastes or preferences, Tennessee Wine Country will be sure to leave you wanting more. So, the next time you’re with us, be sure to stop by and sip a spell while you sample the variety of Tennessee’s award winning wineries and the vineyards that make it all possible!
Open search available for that winery you just heard about and listings are also broken down into the East, Middle, and West Tennessee regions for ease of use. Be sure to share your experiences with your friends through our integrated Facebook and Twitter section.
The Tennessee Wine Country App is brought to you by the Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance (TFWA). A coalition of more than 36 grape growers and 40 wineries, TFWA works to increase awareness of the Tennessee Wine & Grape growing industry in our state and continuously provide educational and research support for those in our field.
There are so many things to do in Chattanooga that you'll find it takes several days to fit them all in. Start planning your next Tennessee vacation in Chattanooga today!
So, what are you going to do? First, click the “free download” button and watch Southwestern Pennsylvania come alive on your smartphone.
Now what? For starters, you can play here. Washington County is home to the new Meadows Racetrack & Casino, the Washington Wild Things baseball team at CONSOL Energy Park and PONY Baseball and Softball.
You can shop here. Washington County, PA offers everything from malls (Washington Crown Center and Washington Mall) to specialty stores (The Spring House, Trax Farms and Sarris Candies); Tanger Outlets to The Riverside Village Shoppes, The Shoppes at Quali Acres and The Shoppes at Scenery Hill; and farmers’ markets to 84 Alpacas at Linwood Farms.
You can rediscover history here. The county’s heritage sites include 22 covered bridges, The David Bradford House, Duncan & Miller Glass Museum, The LeMoyne House, Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Museum of Rural Life, the National Road and the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
This app is brought to you by the Washington County Tourism Promotion Agency.
Explore the Tofino and Ucluelet area from the palm of your hand.
Read Info About & Navigate to Shops - Restaurants - Whale Watching Companies - Surf Shops - Accommodation - Art Galleries - Fishing Charters & Much More.
Detailed route Maps and Turn by Turn directions will guide You to Your destination.
Find the Best Deals in Town - What's Nearby - Beaches/Trails - Photos - Videos - Local Websites and Events/Entertainment.
Whether You are looking for pure Adrenaline - Food - Accommodation or Relaxation. You can find it on The Tofino App !
Made by Tofino Locals, a Travel Guide to Everything that this Beautiful Area has to offer.
Interactive map – locate attractions and destinations throughout the region and get turn-by-turn directions to your desired location.
Accommodations – Find a property or resort that suits your needs by searching from a variety of accommodation categories.
Trip Planning – Plan your trip by adding preferred destinations to your favorites and then generate customized maps.
Social Media - Stay connected socially by browsing updates about the region through Twitter and Facebook or check out one of the many videos about the region through the Youtube channel.
With 500,000 square kilometers of astonishingly diverse geography, northern B.C. boasts internationally renowned recreation and wildlife-viewing opportunities year-round. More than 60 provincial, national and marine parks and wildlife refuges offer access to globally unique ecosystems and priceless cultural heritage treasures. Northern BC’s highway systems, including the World Famous Alaska Highway, are some of the most awe inspiring on the planet. Those who call the region home are as passionate about the recreational assets in their backyard as they are about its vibrant culture and colorful past – and eager to share it with you. Experience the friendly hospitality of northern British Columbians, and you’ll be back again and again.
If you’re looking for pristine natural beauty, rich history, fascinating aboriginal culture and genuine people, you’ve come to the right place: Northern British Columbia has it all.
The app includes great features such as thematic exploration of the seven regional 1812 theaters of war, smart actions for each location, “Nearby” which not only shows you what is near you but can show you what’s nearby other locations, “Favorites” to keep a smart travel itinerary, and videos of bonus features from the film.
To truly understand a world-changing historical event such as the War of 1812, and how it has shaped North America, one must learn about it at a basic level. An excellent way to bring the war down to size and at the same time grasp its immense historical importance is to visit the battlefields and other relevant sites that date from the era of the conflict.
This app was created by Discover Anywhere Mobile.