Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with MTA
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to email@example.com
Now the best-selling Hawaii travel apps for iPhone are available for Android! Never get lost with the Big Island Revealed app! This app combines a custom eBook version of the sixth edition of the Hawaii The Big Island Revealed guidebook with an interactive GPS-aware map designed for the guidebook. Based on the same app framework as the Maui Revealed, Kauai Revealed and Oahu Revealed apps. This app is the perfect complement to the book.
The Big Island Revealed is finest guidebook ever written for the Big Island. Now you can plan your best vacation--ever. This all new sixth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the Big Island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai'i resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so vast and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, an active volcano and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously. This app and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes the Big Island so exciting.
• Fast and easy to use
• Detailed, interactive, GPS-aware map that works without the need for an internet connection – just tap to see the nearby guidebook entries
• Always know where you are with the “Locate Me” button that places a blue dot on the map that tracks your current location as you move around the island
• Guidebook locations have “Map It” buttons that place a red dot on the map. When the blue “Locate Me” dot is on top of the red “Map It” dot, you have reached your destination
• All map and guidebook content is stored on your device, including over 740 color photographs
• Use the app to help you plan your trip, saving your favorite places in “Favorites” so you can quickly access them when you are on the go
• The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best…and which to avoid--no advertisements
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted black sand beaches, tropical rain forests, hidden waterfalls, the most dramatic part of the erupting volcano, freshwater lava pools (some volcanically heated) and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else
• Detailed descriptions of the Big Island's beaches including ocean safety
• Reviews and descriptions of exciting adventures and activities
• Fascinating sections on Hawai'i's history, culture, language and legends
• Easy navigation with a “Smart” Table of contents and thousands of hypertext links
• Quickly find what you need with “Search” and an Index
• Links to company websites and tap to dial phone numbers
"Hawaii The Big Island Revealed" covers it all--from the snow-covered top of Mauna Kea, to the sparkling underwater reefs. This is the best investment you can make for your Big Island visit. Whether you are a first time visitor, or a longtime kama'aina, you will find out more about the Big Island from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with "Hawaii The Big Island Revealed."
The Big Island Revealed guidebook reviews:
"Succeeded in telling us everything there is to know about traveling on the island of Hawaii...this book is essential reading..." Library Journal
"A colorful book--covers it all. I was pleased by the numerous little tips that can make a trip more pleasant." The San Diego Union-Tribune
"Superbly researched and easy-to-read reference... It's jammed with details..." Houston Chronicle
- A 'what’s-on' guide, with start-times, locations and detailed listings on all the daily activities & entertainment taking place across the island.
- Detailed listings of all the facilities, activities, and services offered to guests on Hamilton Island, with prompts on how to book, and when they are next scheduled
- Navigate around Hamilton Island with detailed maps showcasing all points of interest, facilities, and retail outlets.
- Self-guided Audio-tours streamed directly to your phone for the scenic Passage Peak Trail and Village Trail
- Detailed Restaurant & Bar listings incorporating daily entertainment schedules.
- Shuttle Buses, and Ferry timetables for services on Hamilton Island
- Live flight arrival & departure information for services to Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) on Hamilton Island
- Detailed hotel compendiums for hotels operated by Hamilton Island Enterprises (HIE). These Hotels are Palm Bungalows, The Reef View Hotel, Beach Club, & qualia
- Live weather updates provided by Google Weather
- And more.
This App requires a connection to either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network in order access the most up-to-date information. Some free Wi-Fi hotspots are located across the island for guests staying at any Hotel operated by HIE.
There are generally good cellular phone signals accessible from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone networks across the island, although guests should note that there are some isolated locations on the island that may have weak, or no cellular signal.
Oak Island NC, Southport NC.
Many points of interest can be found in this app, such as restaurants, hotels, gardens, monuments, and other places. This app also provides a set of self guided routes through the main points of the city.
All information is stored in the app, everything is available offline, no data roaming charges!
- Self-Guided tours with the best itineraries
- Tips by the locals (that’s us)
- GPS to help you find the place you want
- Prices, schedules, directions, etc
- Main activities and events on Madeira
- 100+ points of interest
- 200+ photos
- ALL OFFLINE!
What are you waiting for?
The best spots, how to get there, available services, weather forecasts: Find all the information you need on this app!
Guide provided by the Canary Government.
Novelties of the 2.0 version:
- More functional interface
- Advanced search side menu
- Spot search engine
- Selection and saving of bookmarks
- Calendar of events
- Weather forecasts
- New sports: SUP (Stand Up Paddle) and kayak
- Diving: maps of sea beds for the most important dive sites on the islands
- Section entitled “close to me”
- New photo gallery
Canary Islands, Travel Guide, Watersports, Experience, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing, scuba, diving
No need to wade through dozens of reviews--we’ll tell you in a nutshell what other people are saying.
• Concise reviews you can trust
• Ratings and reviews for restaurants, bars, shops and hotels
• Each place is rated three ways, from 0 to 30 (e.g. Food=25 out of 30, Decor=17, Service=20)
• Expert-selected lists of places to go for nearly any occasion, mood, and craving
• Stream of helpful articles and videos delivered throughout the day
• Filter by Zagat ratings, cost, cuisine, features, neighborhoods and more
• Menus to read before you go
• Reservations through OpenTable
• Google Street View panoramas
Supported locations (subject to change between app updates):
New York City
Westchester-Hudson Valley, NY
This App allows you to explore the many wonders of Colorado Springs including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, United States Olympic Committee and United States Air Force Academy. Explore the region to find fun and exciting things to do, unique places to stay, best places to eat and a comprehensive list of live entertainment and art performances & exhibits.
- Visitor Information by region, category and what's nearby
- Maps showing your current location and desired destination
- Comprehensive event calendar
- Links and photos for all listings
- Save your favorites
- Geo-locating capability
- Search capability
Acknowledgments: This App was created for the Colorado Springs CVB by the awesome team at DiscoverAnywhere.com.
Discover where to eat, drink, sleep and be entertained, with the help of your device's GPS, you'll see how easy it is to navigate the Lake.
So you've loaded the app, Now what do you do with it? Here are some key features that will enhance your Lake of the Ozarks Experience.
* Search hotels, resturants, attractions and events based on your location and interests.
* Plan you travels by adding preferred destinations to your favorites.
* Search individual business names to see all the band schedules and events at you favorite Bar.
Lake of the Ozarks has something for everyone, whether your looking for family fun or a party atomosphere.
From the first time you lay eyes on our stunning Lake of the Ozarks, you'll know you have seen a glimpse of heaven.
Indulge yourself in our 1,150 miles of shoreline.
Loose yourself in our spectacular scenery as you have the vacation of a life-time!
Our jam-packed band schedule and event calendars will have you asking "How can we do it all" but you can't say you've been to the Lake, until you've been on it!!
You may rent a boat your first time, but your buy one for your next... because we know your coming back!!
This app contains a complete built-in database of listings, events and band schedule for the Lake of the Ozarks.
There are so many things to do in Chattanooga that you'll find it takes several days to fit them all in. Start planning your next Tennessee vacation in Chattanooga today!
The Tennessee Wine Country App now allows you to customize a unique and unforgettable experience taking you on a journey through the more than 40 wineries throughout our state! This interactive travel guide permits the user the ability to pinpoint the exact location of our wineries as well as help you plan indulgent stops at local eateries or find restful lodging accommodations. If you are already visiting us, see “what’s nearby” and start planning your next stop at a Tennessee winery. No matter your tastes or preferences, Tennessee Wine Country will be sure to leave you wanting more. So, the next time you’re with us, be sure to stop by and sip a spell while you sample the variety of Tennessee’s award winning wineries and the vineyards that make it all possible!
Open search available for that winery you just heard about and listings are also broken down into the East, Middle, and West Tennessee regions for ease of use. Be sure to share your experiences with your friends through our integrated Facebook and Twitter section.
The Tennessee Wine Country App is brought to you by the Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance (TFWA). A coalition of more than 36 grape growers and 40 wineries, TFWA works to increase awareness of the Tennessee Wine & Grape growing industry in our state and continuously provide educational and research support for those in our field.
So, what are you going to do? First, click the “free download” button and watch Southwestern Pennsylvania come alive on your smartphone.
Now what? For starters, you can play here. Washington County is home to the new Meadows Racetrack & Casino, the Washington Wild Things baseball team at CONSOL Energy Park and PONY Baseball and Softball.
You can shop here. Washington County, PA offers everything from malls (Washington Crown Center and Washington Mall) to specialty stores (The Spring House, Trax Farms and Sarris Candies); Tanger Outlets to The Riverside Village Shoppes, The Shoppes at Quali Acres and The Shoppes at Scenery Hill; and farmers’ markets to 84 Alpacas at Linwood Farms.
You can rediscover history here. The county’s heritage sites include 22 covered bridges, The David Bradford House, Duncan & Miller Glass Museum, The LeMoyne House, Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Museum of Rural Life, the National Road and the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum.
This app is brought to you by the Washington County Tourism Promotion Agency.
Interactive map – locate attractions and destinations throughout the region and get turn-by-turn directions to your desired location.
Accommodations – Find a property or resort that suits your needs by searching from a variety of accommodation categories.
Trip Planning – Plan your trip by adding preferred destinations to your favorites and then generate customized maps.
Social Media - Stay connected socially by browsing updates about the region through Twitter and Facebook or check out one of the many videos about the region through the Youtube channel.
With 500,000 square kilometers of astonishingly diverse geography, northern B.C. boasts internationally renowned recreation and wildlife-viewing opportunities year-round. More than 60 provincial, national and marine parks and wildlife refuges offer access to globally unique ecosystems and priceless cultural heritage treasures. Northern BC’s highway systems, including the World Famous Alaska Highway, are some of the most awe inspiring on the planet. Those who call the region home are as passionate about the recreational assets in their backyard as they are about its vibrant culture and colorful past – and eager to share it with you. Experience the friendly hospitality of northern British Columbians, and you’ll be back again and again.
If you’re looking for pristine natural beauty, rich history, fascinating aboriginal culture and genuine people, you’ve come to the right place: Northern British Columbia has it all.
Explore the Tofino and Ucluelet area from the palm of your hand.
Read Info About & Navigate to Shops - Restaurants - Whale Watching Companies - Surf Shops - Accommodation - Art Galleries - Fishing Charters & Much More.
Detailed route Maps and Turn by Turn directions will guide You to Your destination.
Find the Best Deals in Town - What's Nearby - Beaches/Trails - Photos - Videos - Local Websites and Events/Entertainment.
Whether You are looking for pure Adrenaline - Food - Accommodation or Relaxation. You can find it on The Tofino App !
Made by Tofino Locals, a Travel Guide to Everything that this Beautiful Area has to offer.
The app includes great features such as thematic exploration of the seven regional 1812 theaters of war, smart actions for each location, “Nearby” which not only shows you what is near you but can show you what’s nearby other locations, “Favorites” to keep a smart travel itinerary, and videos of bonus features from the film.
To truly understand a world-changing historical event such as the War of 1812, and how it has shaped North America, one must learn about it at a basic level. An excellent way to bring the war down to size and at the same time grasp its immense historical importance is to visit the battlefields and other relevant sites that date from the era of the conflict.
This app was created by Discover Anywhere Mobile.