Note for Tablet users: If you have previously installed the phone app on your tablet please uninstall the app before downloading the new one.
Hold the power of weather knowledge right in the palm of your hand with The Weather Network App for Android, available on Android phones and tablets. You can access current conditions, short term, long term and hourly forecasts and much more.
- Tablet supports OS 3.0 and above and works on all XL Tablets with an eight inch screen or higher
- Phone supports OS 2.2 and above
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term (day and night), 14 Day Trend (day, night) and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations
- Interactive charts: Hourly (phone) & 14 Day Trend (tablet)
- PointCast: get hyper local forecasts as close as 1km/0.6miles by entering your POSTAL code, ZIP code.
- GPS search & Follow Me
- Ability to search and save multiple location types (city, school, park, airport)
- Active weather alerts
- Satellite and Radar Maps including past and future views, top weather news stories
Canadian Weather from Abbotsford to Yorkton. Uses the most accurate Environment Canada data feed. Shows current conditions, 7 day forecast, and detailed forecast in one simple screen. Supports up to10 favorite locations. Displays satellite weather maps for North America and Canada. Displays radar information for Canada.
* Lightweight and fast no-nonsense app
* Displays current conditions in the home screen widget
* Easily switch between up to 10 favorite locations (new!)
* Satellite weather maps for North America and Canada
* Radar data for Canada (new!)
* Sunrise, sunset times (new!)
* Audible alerts (sound/buzz) on weather warnings
* Weather warning is indicated in the widget
* Select from over 800 cities and towns
* Unit conversion between Metric/Imperial
* Selectable update interval
* Current conditions include temperature (with "feels like" factor), wind speed, gust speed and direction, humidity
* 7 day graphical forecast
* Detailed text forecast
* Weather warnings with links to Environment Canada statements
* Automatic update of current weather conditions and forecasts
Please report any and all issues to me, to help fix and better the product. Enhancement requests welcome!
- Select from a list of 31 supported radar stations,
- Pan and zoom radar image,
- Set default map and overlays,
- Slim, quick interface,
EmWeatherFree does not include many of the features available in the paid version of EmWeather including radar maps, widgets, statusbar notifications, and more. Please consider supporting the continued development of this application.
Be sure to download the EmWeather Icon Pack for more icon options! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EmWeather.Iconsets
Use RadarNow! to quickly see an animated radar image and current conditions! No digging through menus to see if a storm is on the way!
Note: Don't want to use this version? Want the "old" one back? Search for "RadarNow! Classic" in Google Play.
RadarNow! provides National Weather Service (NWS) Enhanced Radar "Base" (N0R) images from the NOAA WSR-88D NEXRAD Radar sites located around the US. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. When you start the app, the radar images are from the site closest to your location.
Now on iTunes! Get RadarNow! for your iPad and iPhone.
NWS Alerts included with the free mode starting in v4.0. Only alerts issued to the your current county are sent and the alerts can be filtered so only the ones that interest you are used.
RadarNow! is a free download with access to Premium features. Use the FREE Standard version to monitor your local radar and receive NWS Alerts or choose to upgrade through the app to Premium if you want to activate the enhanced features. You may try the premium features with our free 5 day trial or purchase one year of access for $2.99 or $4.99 for two years. You will not automatically be billed and must manually renew when your access expires.
The 5 day free trial gives you free access to the premium features. Once the 5 day trial has passed, the app reverts back to the free "standard" mode. You will not be charged to use the free trial under any circumstances.
Lose or upgrade your phone or tablet? No problems. Your paid access moves with you. Buy once and have RadarNow! premium on all your devices too.
RadarNow! Standard will automatically switch to RadarNow! Premium for free if your local radar site is off line so you can select another radar site.
Please use the "Contact us" form inside RadarNow! (menu-setting-contact us) if you encounter a problem or have a suggestion for improvement.
We value your input! It was suggestions and constructive critiques from users just like you that led to the new, improved RadarNow!.
RadarNow! is designed to be fast, efficient and have great free options. If you want a full featured weather app that shows things like ski conditions or tide reports, we suggest using WeatherBug or Weather Channel. RadarNow! Standard (Free) provides animated radar, local conditions and NWS Alerts centered on your current location. Radar Now! Premium provides the same but allows you to select other radar sites as well as provide more zoom levels, range rings, selectable locations and a pannable map of the continental US with a looping weather radar.
RadarNow! uses US radars only, therefore is active for entire U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam and areas of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean that border the U.S.
Battery is used ONLY when RadarNow! is active, otherwise RadarNow! has no effect on battery life. RadarNow! uses GPS and network location services to fix your location. If location services aren't available, Zip Code can be used with RadarNow! to set location.
This new version of RadarNow! was created by USNaviguide in cooperation with Mighty Pocket.
Included all provinces and cities in Canada as provided by Environment Canada.
It remembers the last province and city you selected and will load as default.
Support both official languages.
Data connection is required to use and update weather information.
You're in control, not interval time update and App does not run in the background.
Simply just open the app to get the latest weather information.
Simple to use:
1. Touch province icon at the top
2. Select city from the fly out menu
Note: Slide left edge for cities selection
Simple to use and No ADS
● NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking
and map-based weather alerts. Uses state of the art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies.
● Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be.
● See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
● Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
● Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico, and high-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
● Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
● NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
● Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company that includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps (available worldwide) enhanced with animated weather radar (the USA only) to quickly see what weather is coming your way
• Customizable layout: all weather details, short-term forecast, long-term forecast, current state only, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. This UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes this app #1.
When it comes to weather apps, you have lots of choices, so why not choose the best? Download 1Weather and judge for yourself.
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" - Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
“A Game Changing, Gorgeous Weather App” – Android Static
· Real-time local weather and forecasts for virtually any location around the world (Current + 48-hour)
· 7-day extended forecast and precipitation info
· Hourly forecast and precipitation info
· Conditions based background, dynamic photo backgrounds, and more!
· Follow my location - Updated weather when you are on the move
· LIVE animated radar and extreme weather warnings (US only) with layers
. Added Enhanced Cloud Layer for International locations on Radar Screen
· Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase (Phones only)
· Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
· Gorgeous widgets (5 on phones, 6 on tablets) you can add to your home screen, including 2 clock widgets
· Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
· Customize with multiple weather theme backgrounds or use your own custom background
· True server push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level
· Configurable Ongoing notification showing the current conditions for a location of your choice
· DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
Note: We have removed sensitive log permissions.
Visit our website at www.1weatherapp.com.
!!!!Added the weather forecast for the main cities!!!!
If the app is useful, send any comment, rate it or if you have any suggestions or find any bug, send an email to the developer account, to improve better the app.
Weather data is provided by Environment Canada.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens like Galaxy Note and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android™ supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Localized to English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى,
ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
Note: Widgets are currently not supported.
Free and no advertising!
Convenient access to Environment Canada's mobile friendly animated radar images and weather conditions (GPS locating is now active) Hot buttons provide quick access to: local news, road conditions and maps
Requires cellular data or WIFI connection.
1. Choose default location on initial start up and save to memory using fav button
2. Note play button just above radar image. Plays a one hour continuous loop. User can Zoom and move image while it plays
3. Home button brings you back to default home location
4. Press weather button to view current conditions and weather forecast for the radar location
4. Selection ALL shows regional composite view
5. Selection Canada shows all radars across Canada in one image (best viewed in portrait)
May not be compatible on all device and tablets have not been tested.
This app is developed in MIT app inventor environment,
Radar images courtesy of Environment Canada
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
By accessing the more professional weather Database, "Weather Ultimate" can get the most accurate weather information at any time and any place. like in the United States or in tens of thousands of locations around the world.
- 5-day forecast
- Current weather
- Homescreen Widget (not possible if installed on SD card!!)
- Supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location.
- Powerful location search.
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations.
- Virtual visual experience as well as a smooth, impressive animation effects.
- Can access tens of thousands of cities around the world.
- Quick access has already been saved city.
- Sunrise and sunset time reminder.
- The offline can view cached weather.
- Sharing of Weather Information to friends, through Email, Gmail, Facebook, Flickr, and etc.
- You can allow and disable the notifications.
Widgets only work if the app is installed on internal storage. If the app is on external storage like a SD card, the widget disappears.
More from developer
Prairie Coordinates Plus is software written to approximate and convert locations of Legal Land Descriptions (LLD), National Topographic System (NTS) coordinates, Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) coordinates, and Lat/Lon pairs for use in prairie provinces of Canada. LLD is now supported for Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and NTS coordinates are provided Canada-wide. Prairie Coordinates Plus supports saving locations, export to Google Maps, copy coordinates to clipboard, search by clicking on map, display and save location from GPS, import/export of KML/KMZ (Google Earth) files, and more. The app downloads data from GeoGratis based on the National Topographic System such as digital topographic maps for all of Canada. Internet only required for Google Maps integration and download of maps from GeoGratis - searches are performed offline.
Prairie Coordinates plus is not intended for absolute locations, emergency response, and the developer does not guarantee the accuracy of any location obtained or converted using the application, and cannot be held liable for any information obtained from the application.
*Near meridians or in small townships, LLD may be inaccurate or missing.
Please send any issues to email@example.com
Using the same format that has generated hundreds of 5-star ratings for Canada Weather, Canada Marine takes Environment Canada’s excellent collection of marine forecasts and data and puts them in an easy-to-read format. Browse marine zones by map, use your GPS location to find marine zones near you, link directly to Environment Canada radar, maps, and other resources, and more. From a developer you know using forecasts you trust, look no further than Canada Marine. As far as I can tell, it's the only Canadian Marine forecast app on the market.
Radio station data is from Wikipedia, and this app is in no way endorsed by the CBC.
1. Long click the display to save the number to memory. Click the display to add a constant or number from memory.
2. Long click the unit to clear the unit. Click the unit to add or change units.
3. If you get a result in an odd unit, click the unit to convert it to a normal one.
4. Enjoy! And as the application is in beta, send any suggestions or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
The app is in beta, so please report any issues to email@example.com .