Travel smarter with the Government of Canada’s Travel Smart app, your one-stop-shop for international travel information and advice. Find accurate, up-to-date information on security, entry and exit requirements, health, laws and culture, natural disasters and emergency contact information for destinations around the world.
The Travel Smart app downloads information on your destinations for offline use so you can access important travel advice when and where you need it, even if there is no Wi-Fi or cellular access.
Driving to, or back from the U.S.? The app will locate the nearest key Canada–U.S. border crossings and will deliver continuously updated wait times so you can plan to get to your destination on time.
• Find up-to-date travel advice and advisories on over 200 destinations worldwide.
• Find emergency contact information for embassies and consulates abroad and the 24-7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.
• Find continuously updated wait times at key Canada–U.S. border crossings listed by distance from your location.
• Connect to Travel.gc.ca’s social media accounts, where you can ask questions, share travel advice and learn even more about travelling safely abroad.
• Sign up for the Government of Canada’s Registration of Canadians Abroad service and stay connected to Canada in case of an emergency at home or abroad.