To all developers. Cheers :)
This engine enables the interpolation of every attributes from any object in any Java project, being an android application, and opengl game, a swing/swt desktop interface, or even a console application.
A tween is a static animation running for a fixed amount of time. Therefore, tweens are first-grade candidates to animate your UIs, your splash screens, and all the static animations of your characters. The only limitation of the tween engine is your imagination.
The library is released as an open-source project, under the Apache-2 license.
You can find more information on the following pages:
- Project page
- Developer's blog
keywords: motion, animation, interpolation
More from developer
IMPORTANT: For instructions on how to install, activate and select the Tecla Access keyboard, please download the user guide available at: http://komodoopenlab.com/tecla/support/
The Tecla App is an input method that enables external switch access to Android. It integrates tightly with the operating system enabling access to most of its functions.
Tecla supports wireless control of Android, via an on-screen keyboard, directly from a powered wheelchair or standard ability switches connected to a Tecla Shield:
* Use the Tecla Shield to control your Android device with your powered wheelchair or adapted switches!
* Access most device functions, not just a few apps written for it.
* Control the device and enter text using your voice! (via Google Voice Actions & Google Now)
* Auto-scanning keyboard with fully configurable scan speed enables single switch access.
* Step and inverse scanning also available.
* Use with up to 4 switches for faster access.
* Fully configurable switch inputs. Need to ignore a switch? no problem!
* No double click, press and hold, timed switch gestures required.
* Automatically wake and unlock the device on switch action (no need for someone to swipe the lock for you before being able to use independently).
* Any switch action answers an incoming call.
* Full-screen switch mode: Use the entire screen as a single switch.
Tecla is part of the ÆGIS (Ontario) Project (http://aegis.idrc.ocad.ca/). It is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation (http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/) and supported by the ÆGIS (Europe) Project (http://www.aegis-project.eu/).
Additional details and installation instructions are available at:
Tags/Keywords: accessibility, access, accessible, a11y, axs, android accessibility, android access, mobile, mobile accessibility, mobile access, arduino, switch, switches, switch access, remote control, touch-free, tekla, tecla, shield, tecla shield, wheelchair, power wheelchair, powered wheelchair, environmental control unit, ECU, appliance control unit, ACU, disability, disabled, handicap, handicapped, physical impairment, impairment, impairments, motor impairment, quad, quadriplegia, paraplegia, hemiplegia, CP, ALS, MS, sip, puff, head switches, joystick, alternative input, rehabilitation, assistive technology, AT, wireless, bluetooth, user input, input method, single-switch, keyboard, on-screen keyboard, phone, open source, interface, user-friendly, inclusive, electronic aid for daily living, EADL, integrated, dual switch, speakerphone, automatic, auto, auto-answer, voice, actions, commands, voice search, voice input