This App helps you to orientate on the 30. chaos communication congress ((https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/). Your own position on the corresponding floor of the CCH is indicated by a red flag with a rocket. The floor is calculated automatically when starting the app or changing the orientation (landscape or portrait). In addition, you can manually switch the floor.
- This app is still an beta version. So system errors and crashes may happen. Please help us improving by giving feedback via the menu item "Feedback" inside the app.
- This app only works during the 30C3 (27th to 30th December 2013) on the grounds of CCH.
- The app requires a relatively large amount of computing power which in turn may affect your battery life.
The Navigation Drawer pattern was built according to the look of the Google Play Navigation Drawer and it is binded to 4 Fragments.
It is not a real application but a github, open-source project, which is available on: https://github.com/mmBs/NavigationDrawerSI
The project implements Action Bar (appcompat) and supports Android 2.3 and above.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. If you find any issue or bug, do not hesitate to contact me via email or just do a Pull Request on the GitHub.
For more information visit:
My GitHub: https://github.com/mmBs/NavigationDrawerSI
The Navigation Drawer Pattern site: http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/navigation-drawer.html
A ButterKnife site: http://jakewharton.github.io/butterknife/
IMPORTANT: For instructions on how to install, activate and select the Tecla Access keyboard, please download the user guide available at: http://komodoopenlab.com/tecla/support/
The Tecla App is an input method that enables external switch access to Android. It integrates tightly with the operating system enabling access to most of its functions.
Tecla supports wireless control of Android, via an on-screen keyboard, directly from a powered wheelchair or standard ability switches connected to a Tecla Shield:
* Use the Tecla Shield to control your Android device with your powered wheelchair or adapted switches!
* Access most device functions, not just a few apps written for it.
* Control the device and enter text using your voice! (via Google Voice Actions & Google Now)
* Auto-scanning keyboard with fully configurable scan speed enables single switch access.
* Step and inverse scanning also available.
* Use with up to 4 switches for faster access.
* Fully configurable switch inputs. Need to ignore a switch? no problem!
* No double click, press and hold, timed switch gestures required.
* Automatically wake and unlock the device on switch action (no need for someone to swipe the lock for you before being able to use independently).
* Any switch action answers an incoming call.
* Full-screen switch mode: Use the entire screen as a single switch.
Tecla is part of the ÆGIS (Ontario) Project (http://aegis.idrc.ocad.ca/). It is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation (http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/) and supported by the ÆGIS (Europe) Project (http://www.aegis-project.eu/).
Additional details and installation instructions are available at:
Tags/Keywords: accessibility, access, accessible, a11y, axs, android accessibility, android access, mobile, mobile accessibility, mobile access, arduino, switch, switches, switch access, remote control, touch-free, tekla, tecla, shield, tecla shield, wheelchair, power wheelchair, powered wheelchair, environmental control unit, ECU, appliance control unit, ACU, disability, disabled, handicap, handicapped, physical impairment, impairment, impairments, motor impairment, quad, quadriplegia, paraplegia, hemiplegia, CP, ALS, MS, sip, puff, head switches, joystick, alternative input, rehabilitation, assistive technology, AT, wireless, bluetooth, user input, input method, single-switch, keyboard, on-screen keyboard, phone, open source, interface, user-friendly, inclusive, electronic aid for daily living, EADL, integrated, dual switch, speakerphone, automatic, auto, auto-answer, voice, actions, commands, voice search, voice input