The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
The soft keys bar is also know as navigation bar.
★ Hide soft keys on demand anytime, anywhere (by pressing our floating "Down Button")
★ Move "Down Button" to your favorite location
★ Remember location for portrait and landscape mode
★ Customizable size and transparency
★ Display "Down Button" only for selected apps (floating on top of your screen)
★ Auto start on boot
★ Lock "Down Button" position
★ Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function *REQUIRE ROOT*
★ Auto-fullscreen list *REQUIRE ROOT*
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.87 Fix for android 5, re-support Selected Apps Only for lollipop, require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix
1.0.83 Allow fully transparent down button
1.0.82 Fix for 4.4
* Enforce ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Update Icons for higher resolutions
* Fix for edge not found problem
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Other minor bug fixes
1.0.76 Auto unlock for force-fullscreen function [Kitkat/ #screen lock: Slide or None] (require DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission)
1.0.75 (Rooted devices only feature)
* Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function (Require SET_WALLPAPER permission)
* Auto-fullscreen list
1.0.71 Bug fix
1.0.70 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.69 Add +1 button, please recommend it to your friends. Thank!
1.0.66 Widget bug fix
1.0.65 On / Off switch for displaying "Down Button"
Popular supported devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG G2, Xperia, etc.
*** Please Please read ***
-> Simple Control [ON]
2. How to use
- Show : Please slide from the outside of display.
- Hide : Please slide to outside of display.
* back longclick : show notification.
* home longclick : search.
* recent longclick : show quick setting.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
nJoy includes a gaming joystick layout and a comprehensive desktop control
layout consisted of media controls, web surfing and text input options,
an efficient and easy to use mouse controls and more...!
nJoy makes use of a Wi-Fi or internet connection for communication with a PC.
Thus, the effective range of a Wi-Fi signal is not an issue.
The device's 3G connection can be used if the wifi connection is inefficient or not available.
The gaming joystick allows you to use your phone as a game controller,
much like an actual gaming console controller for any game by assigning keyboard and mouse actuations!
A multi-touch interface consisted of a left analog stick and on screen action buttons is coupled
with the device’s accelerometer to enable full game control!
Multiple android devices can be connected to a single PC to allow split screen gaming.
nJoy media controls allow remotely pausing and resuming as well as skipping between tracks.
Mouse control is implemented with a track pad, similar to a laptop track pad solution.
Finger gestures are available for zooming, swipe scrolling and maximizing/minimizing windows.
nJoy includes further options such as closing windows, go to desktop, accessing libraries,
loading websites, running applications and much more...
Added support for Xperia Play! - Please note that the L and R buttons are the virtual nJoy G and H buttons of the 6 button layout.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL email@example.com
Major features of Cute Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Top row emoji to fast input
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Emoji art, Emoji icons and collection
- Smart emoji prediction for your words
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
- Diversity emoji and symbols
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION & DIY
- Customizable key press sound
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
- Use Photo as keyboard background
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 500 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Android L Material UI Style
- Always display capital letter
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Bottom row arrow key
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
► Feedback from User Kevin Bradley
Awesomely beautiful colorful emoji keyboard Love this emoji keyboard. The best I've used. Tried many other emoji keyboards but non are as beautiful and user friendly as this one. Emoji Keyboard has so many emoticons not available in many other keyboard apps... Good job to the developer
► Data Collection Warning
You may receive a warning when activating the Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. This Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkemojikeyboard
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkemojikeyboard
► Support Language:
Arabic - AR-اللغة العربية
Bulgarian - BG-Български език
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
Made by Mavericks Mobile
Originally designed to enable using XBMC as a home launcher, because it has its own support for an app drawer but doesn't choose to make use of the HOME intent, but can be used for any app you'd like.
Please note that not all applications will be able to function properly as a launcher, for instance many would have no way for you to change to other applications. In this case, I recommend only enabling the start on boot option.
A fallback dialog will always be presented at a set frequency, in case you manage to get stuck with an application you don't want and cannot get into settings to disable. Default frequency is every 20 launches, configurable from 5 to 200. This only applies to the home key override option, start on boot is unaffected.
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Run at startup - To start activity on bootup
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.
In case that you lost your phone, it will show your message on the screen, when the phone boots, and ask the person who finds it to call you immediately to predefined phone. There will be presented button on the screen, to call your emergency phone directly from there.
If you want to offer an award for the one who found it, you can add additional note at the bottom of the screen...
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
Note that the Beta version of the PC software will also be required to use all the new features - firstly uninstall the old PC software, then go to digitalsquid.co.uk and click on "DroidPad 2.0 Beta".
DroidPad lets you use your phone as a PC joystick, mouse or slideshow presenter.
Once set up, simply connect your phone via Wifi / USB, press Start, and play any PC game, control your mouse or play a slideshow.
Available for Windows (currently only 32-bit) and Ubuntu Linux.
Download the PC program at our official site for free:
Monect is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
tagin! is fast and may be used to implement location-based services (LBS) such as wayfinding, indoor navigation, and asset tracking. Add context-awareness (e.g., targeted advertising) to your apps!