You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
* Microsoft Access 2000
* Microsoft Access 2002
* Microsoft Access 2003
* Microsoft Access 2007
* Microsoft Access 2010
* Microsoft Access 2013 (still doing quality assurance testing)
Panacea Database can handle the ACCDB or MDB (Jet) format.
The Panacea Database application workflow:
First, you can either scan your SD card for all ACCDB and MDB files, or browse your SD card for those files. Then you select the database you want to use.
The application then lists that database's tables. You then select the table of interest.
You can then iterate back and forth through the rows of that table.
The application also allows you to search for rows with a particular value in a particular column. The program will then display the rows which have that value for that column. The application allows for partial and case-insensitive text searches.
Panacea Database is completely free. We have an ad banner on top of pages.
App functionality is limited. Unfortunately, we can not conceive of a financially viable method where we would regularly add new features to the app. We figure honesty is the best policy. We have no plans to put in forms and the like in the foreseeable future. Even things like table sorting probably will not get done in 2014. We do some maintenance though - KitKat broke a lot of things so we fixed that up. New features are probably not on the horizon for 2014 though.
Panacea Database makes use of the LGPL license Jackcess library which is under the Lesser Gnu Public License. It also makes use of the Apache commons-land, commons-logging and log4j libraries, which are under the Apache 2.0 license.
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
Access database table Viewer (.mdb file or .accdb file)
This application displays table records of Microsoft Access database file. (.mdb file or .accdb file)
There are some restrictions . You may not see some database files.
I am not responsible for any damage that results from the use of this application.
Please use this application on your responsibility.
I am still beginner of developing Android application. There must be some other inconveniences and bugs as well as restrictions.Please use it carefully.
If the table has any COMPLEX_TYPE fields. You can not see the table records.
I once tried to open .mdb Database created by Access2003 protected with password, I could successfully see the contents of the table.
But I tried to open .accdb Database created by Access2010 protected with password. I have error,
This application sometimes crashes after you tap the table name.
You select the database on the first stage. And after that , please tap a table name. This application can display 20 records at once.
You can search the table for keywords by pushing [Search] button.
It can sort the data in the table in alphabetical order by pressing the header of the appropriate column.
When used with the Secure Access server software, this app allows for easy configuration of WPA2-Enterprise networks.
For more information on how Secure Access can quickly provision a wide array of devices for WPA2-Enterprise, go to www.motorolasolutions.com.
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
nJoy includes a gaming joystick layout and a comprehensive desktop control
layout consisted of media controls, web surfing and text input options,
an efficient and easy to use mouse controls and more...!
nJoy makes use of a Wi-Fi or internet connection for communication with a PC.
Thus, the effective range of a Wi-Fi signal is not an issue.
The device's 3G connection can be used if the wifi connection is inefficient or not available.
The gaming joystick allows you to use your phone as a game controller,
much like an actual gaming console controller for any game by assigning keyboard and mouse actuations!
A multi-touch interface consisted of a left analog stick and on screen action buttons is coupled
with the device’s accelerometer to enable full game control!
Multiple android devices can be connected to a single PC to allow split screen gaming.
nJoy media controls allow remotely pausing and resuming as well as skipping between tracks.
Mouse control is implemented with a track pad, similar to a laptop track pad solution.
Finger gestures are available for zooming, swipe scrolling and maximizing/minimizing windows.
nJoy includes further options such as closing windows, go to desktop, accessing libraries,
loading websites, running applications and much more...
Added support for Xperia Play! - Please note that the L and R buttons are the virtual nJoy G and H buttons of the 6 button layout.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.
The soft keys bar is also know as navigation bar.
★ Hide soft keys on demand anytime, anywhere (by pressing our floating "Down Button")
★ Move "Down Button" to your favorite location
★ Remember location for portrait and landscape mode
★ Customizable size and transparency
★ Display "Down Button" only for selected apps (floating on top of your screen)
★ Auto start on boot
★ Lock "Down Button" position
★ Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function *REQUIRE ROOT*
★ Auto-fullscreen list *REQUIRE ROOT*
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.87 Fix for android 5, re-support Selected Apps Only for lollipop, require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix
1.0.83 Allow fully transparent down button
1.0.82 Fix for 4.4
* Enforce ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Update Icons for higher resolutions
* Fix for edge not found problem
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Other minor bug fixes
1.0.76 Auto unlock for force-fullscreen function [Kitkat/ #screen lock: Slide or None] (require DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission)
1.0.75 (Rooted devices only feature)
* Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function (Require SET_WALLPAPER permission)
* Auto-fullscreen list
1.0.71 Bug fix
1.0.70 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.69 Add +1 button, please recommend it to your friends. Thank!
1.0.66 Widget bug fix
1.0.65 On / Off switch for displaying "Down Button"
Popular supported devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG G2, Xperia, etc.
For increased security
You have to just enable pin lock in settings in this application
and create own password for unlock phone screen.
*Slide to unlock.
*Enter pin to unlock.
*A lot of beautiful wallpapers to choose
*Choose Unlock Animation
*Keypad Lock Screen also allows to use wallpaper from Your gallery
*Unlock sound enable/disable.
*Unlock vibration enable/disable.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
tagin! is fast and may be used to implement location-based services (LBS) such as wayfinding, indoor navigation, and asset tracking. Add context-awareness (e.g., targeted advertising) to your apps!