nJoy includes a gaming joystick layout and a comprehensive desktop control
layout consisted of media controls, web surfing and text input options,
an efficient and easy to use mouse controls and more...!
nJoy makes use of a Wi-Fi or internet connection for communication with a PC.
Thus, the effective range of a Wi-Fi signal is not an issue.
The device's 3G connection can be used if the wifi connection is inefficient or not available.
The gaming joystick allows you to use your phone as a game controller,
much like an actual gaming console controller for any game by assigning keyboard and mouse actuations!
A multi-touch interface consisted of a left analog stick and on screen action buttons is coupled
with the device’s accelerometer to enable full game control!
Multiple android devices can be connected to a single PC to allow split screen gaming.
nJoy media controls allow remotely pausing and resuming as well as skipping between tracks.
Mouse control is implemented with a track pad, similar to a laptop track pad solution.
Finger gestures are available for zooming, swipe scrolling and maximizing/minimizing windows.
nJoy includes further options such as closing windows, go to desktop, accessing libraries,
loading websites, running applications and much more...
Added support for Xperia Play! - Please note that the L and R buttons are the virtual nJoy G and H buttons of the 6 button layout.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***
1. Enable mock location
2. Open the app
3. Switch to the app that you want to test
4. Drop down the notification bar, click the "Toggle" button in GPS Joystick notification
5. Close the notification bar, you will see a red dot on the center of the screen
6. Click on the red dot, it will become green dot
7. Drag the green dot to a direction, a green line will appear. The GPS location will be mocked along the direction.
Note: The north of the compass of your testing app must be pointing to the screen top.
Ergonomically designed for the best tablet experience!
- Need to type while holding the tablet? No problem! Convenient Split mode!
- Easily switch to a desktop-like full size keyboard with a single button!
- Computer keyboard-like layout - number keys and symbols the way it should be
- 6 keyboard types: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German
Making your tablet life pretty easy, in a pretty and easy way!
-SHIFT key can be either clicked once, or used like a computer keyboard (hold while pressing other keys)
-CAPSLOCK uppercases alphabet characters and keeps the numbers normal, just like a desktop keyboard
How to enable keyboard:
1. Open the Tablet Keyboard application to start the setup.
When you enable the keyboard, it will show a standard Android warning about the input method being able to collect the text you type. This is a standard warning which shows up for ALL third party keyboards. Obviously, a keyboard application needs to know what you are typing, otherwise it won't work. There is nothing to worry about as Tablet Keyboard does not collect or record any personal information. There isn't a single keyboard out there that won't display this message. As an added assurance, Tablet Keyboard requires no other special permissions (i.e. external storage, network permission).
Keywords: tablet keyboard Tablet keyboard tablet Tablet full size nexus7 keyboard nexus 7 keyboard nexus 10 keyboard nexus10 keyboard Asus transformer keyboard fullsize keyboard thumb keyboard side keyboard split keyboard big keyboard easy convenient ergonomic
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
This application adds layouts for external keyboard on your device. Currently supported are:
To select layout simply go to Settings -> Language & input. Then select your keyboard setting under 'Physical Keyboard' settings, and select the layout you want to use.
* Microsoft Access 2000
* Microsoft Access 2002
* Microsoft Access 2003
* Microsoft Access 2007
* Microsoft Access 2010
* Microsoft Access 2013 (still doing quality assurance testing)
Panacea Database can handle the ACCDB or MDB (Jet) format.
The Panacea Database application workflow:
First, you can either scan your SD card for all ACCDB and MDB files, or browse your SD card for those files. Then you select the database you want to use.
The application then lists that database's tables. You then select the table of interest.
You can then iterate back and forth through the rows of that table.
The application also allows you to search for rows with a particular value in a particular column. The program will then display the rows which have that value for that column. The application allows for partial and case-insensitive text searches.
Panacea Database is completely free. We have an ad banner on top of pages.
App functionality is limited. Unfortunately, we can not conceive of a financially viable method where we would regularly add new features to the app. We figure honesty is the best policy. We have no plans to put in forms and the like in the foreseeable future. Even things like table sorting probably will not get done in 2014. We do some maintenance though - KitKat broke a lot of things so we fixed that up. New features are probably not on the horizon for 2014 though.
Panacea Database makes use of the LGPL license Jackcess library which is under the Lesser Gnu Public License. It also makes use of the Apache commons-land, commons-logging and log4j libraries, which are under the Apache 2.0 license.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
tagin! is fast and may be used to implement location-based services (LBS) such as wayfinding, indoor navigation, and asset tracking. Add context-awareness (e.g., targeted advertising) to your apps!