* Please read the notes about Facebook contacts and other known issues at the end.
- Easily and quickly transfer and export contacts from SIM, Phone to any sync account.
- Copy, Move contacts from one account to another.
- Optionally update existing contacts to add new phone numbers, emails, ...etc
- View contacts per sync account in addition to SIM, Phone contacts.
- Lets you choose the destination account's group.
- Delete contacts from one account without affected the same contact in another account.
- Tap and hold a contact to view the contact details.
*** If an account doesn't show any contacts please make sure “Sync contacts” is checked under “Accounts & sync” and click on “Sync now” in your phone settings.
*** Facebook contacts synced by the official app on android 4.0 or up are not visible. For previous android versions on Samsung and HTC, and maybe others, you can add Facebook contacts by using the Facebook account provided by those phones under "Accounts & sync".
*** We are continuously working to improve this application, so in case you are experiencing any issue please select “Contact us” from the menu and help us improve the application.
Lost all of your contact details? Share a form with your friends, let them enter the details and u can get back all the details with a single tap on the screen.
More about the two features:
1. Import From File:
Doing a survey? Need to save the phone numbers of lots of people? Just export/save the survey results to your phone as a file(.xls, .csv, .tsv) and import the contacts by giving the column number of name and phone number. Also, if you want to differentiate those contacts, you can add prefix and/or suffix to all the names.
Example: Suppose in a spreadsheet, name is in the 3rd column and number is in 5th column, Name Identifier should be given the value 3 and Number Identifier should take the value 5.
2. Create Contacts Manually
Want to add multiple contact information at once from a single screen, instead of adding them one after the other? Select the create contacts manually option, add the name and phone number of multiple contacts and click on create contact button. All your contacts are saved at once.
Note 1: All the contacts are saved as phone contacts.
Note 2: Currently not supported on some HTC mobiles.
Please rate the app.
* Direct call to frequently contacted person.
* Search contacts of nearby places.
* Easier and more convenient back-up.
* Fresh and simple design.
※ New NAVER Contacts app (v.3.0) is available on Android OS 4.0 and after.
1. Make a direct phone call to people that you frequently keep in touch with.
Check people that you frequently talk to in ‘Frequent’ section.
You can quickly find and make calls to your close friends and family without having to search.
Bring out Contacts app to home screen and make calls more conveniently.
2. Search for digits that are not only in your contacts but also of the nearby places.
“What was the number for that fried chicken place?” “Where was the drug store near our house?”
You can easily find out answers to these questions that are not in your contacts along with your contact list.
※ ‘Nearby search’ is only supported in Korea.
3. Back up your contacts more easily and safely.
Was the restored contact after backing up your data different from what it originally was? Are you confused between backup mode and sync mode?
Now, you will no longer be confused in the new Contacts app. Anyone can back up and restore the data easily. No more stressful situation where the old contacts that you had backed up years ago being mixed up with your phone contacts.
Without having to select the mode, simply backup and import the contacts whenever you need and you can also set to automatically export the contacts and import whenever you want!
4. Neatly organize your contacts.
You can organize redundant and duplicate phone number and email addresses and delete contacts without names or phone number.
5. Manage your contacts in groups and contact your friends in group basis.
Collect all your contacts and organize into groups. With a single touch, you will be able to send group mail and texts.
6. Bring out NAVER Contact as Widget to wallpaper and contact your friends more conveniently.
Create Contacts Widget to make call, send text and email all at once.
7. Did you lose your phone or erase contacts by mistake? Now, you shouldn’t worry since you can respond to such issues safely on PC. (This feature is supported to those who had activated ‘Auto export/import’)
If you had lost your smartphone, NAVER Contacts support deletion and restoration of your contacts.
If you had erased contacts on Contacts app by mistake, you can restore them in Trash.
Simple tool to see and delete duplicate contacts. You can see a list of contacts sorted by name or by number and you can select which to delete. The duplicate contacts are automatically selected.
* Remove all duplicate contacts and find similar contacts.
* Delete contacts you don't need.
* Locate and delete incorrect numbers.
* Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts.
Scroll up and scroll down contacts list on home screen.
Arrange contacts list order
Change Contacts photo
1x4 with 1 columns
2x4 with 1,2 columns
3x4 with 2,3 columns
4x4 with 2,3,4 columns
3x4 with list
4x2 with stack
A contact app
- Access Internet : just to send crash reports
- Read contacts : It's kind of the purpose of this app
- Write contacts : Adding/editing or deleting contacts
- Phone calls : Calling a contact from the app
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
Other applications save contacts on your PC, but what happens if you break the PC or change it?
This application allows you to retrieve and save data from contacts in an online database for recovery in other mobile phone with android system. So you can retrieve all contacts quickly and easily in the event of theft or loss of the terminal. Also the App send you a email with the contacts and you can download it in format 'csv'.
Just put your contact number and a password and save. When you want to retrieve your contacts just have to put your phone number and password and retrieve. Once saved, the contacts are updated daily.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
1 .Duplicate Contacts Detector : (Free Feature) Detects all duplicates contacts on your phone,Country Codes are also considered for Duplicates Identification
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover :(Pro Feature) Removes all above identified exact number duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Email Based Duplicate :(Free Feature) Removes exact email contacts duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Number Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Number stored in different Names ? No problemoo its solved here Option remove the duplicate name and retain the correct name of your choice
4. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Name Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Name having different Numbers ? No problemoo its solved here too, Option to select and retain the correct name - number combination
5. Merge Contacts : (ProFeature) : Multiple Contacts with Same Contact Name but Different Numbers ? Use this feature to Merge Contacts, Note : It works only with number based contacts not email ids
6. Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts : (FreenFeature) : Remove Invisible Contacts and Empty Contacts whih has no data in your android phone
7. Email Contact Remover : (Free Feature) Remove email contacts which came when you synced
with gmail/outlook application,Option to select specific contacts are also added
8. Contacts Exporter: (Free Feature) Option to export all your contacts details in PDF,CSV and Txt Format.
9. Import Contacts from Excel and CSV (Free Feature) : New Feature added to auto import contacts from a xls , csv .
10. Contacts Remover :(Free Feature) New Feature added to remove all contacts in a single shot or select youer choice of contact to be deleted..
11 Duplicate contacts with in a contacts :(Free Feature) Do you have duplicate data with in a contact ?.. This is the solution
12 Remove Invisible Contacts :(Free Feature) Do you know you have Invisible contacts ?This is the solution to fix them up
..... Much Much More to Come ...
Disclaimer - This app collects Crashes/Exceptions directly from your device to Live Google Analytics through internet so that I can Fix the issues immediatley and keep application working smooth for you,No Personal Data is Collected in any sense. You can reference the need for this here (https://developers.google.com/analytics/)
Simple Steps :-
1. Launch the Contacts Merge app from your android phone.
2. Click on Duplicates either by Name or Number
3. You have a option to
> View the Duplicates.
> Delete the Duplicates and
> Merge (It will create new contact in your phone by merging duplicate contacts)
Add on Options:-
> View Contacts based on Birthdays, Organizations, Address,Notes,Website,Favourite
> View the List of Active Groups in your Mobile.
> View the Contacts List which has no mobile number.
> Filter Contacts by Category.
> Backup data link(Highly recommended to take backup before merging).
> Add contacts.