The Government of Canada’s Job Bank makes looking for work easy, even when you’re on the go. Find a job in Canada – or let it come to you.
Job Bank is free and trustworthy. There are no hidden fees and no registration required – only good Canadian jobs.
Customize your job search:
• Browse through thousands of jobs across Canada, or see who’s hiring near your current location.
• Adjust your search distance radius to define where you want to work.
• Use filters to find exactly the jobs you’re looking for.
• View jobs in the language of your choice — toggle between French and English.
• Scroll through your jobs in a list, or switch to a cards view — swipe left to move onto the next one and swipe right to add it to your favourites.
Get notified of new jobs:
• Be the first to know about the latest jobs available that could interest you.
• Create alerts for your search criteria and receive notifications when matching job opportunities are advertised on Job Bank.
Keep track of your favourite jobs:
• Pick out jobs that interest you, and save them all in one place as you apply.
• Go back and look at your saved job postings even when you’re offline.
• Mark the jobs you’ve applied for.
• Get notifications reminding you to apply when your favourite jobs are about to expire.
Find the perfect job now!