Check out our other Live Wallpapers in the link in the settings menu.
Want a feature or have a suggestion For a live wallpaper? Feel free and email me and i will do my best to help out!
3 Lines of beach sand text.
White Sand Beach COMING SOON!!
Hawaiian Black Sand Beach COMING SOON!!
NEW FONTS AND NEW BEACHES COMING SOON!!
After install, press long on the phone screen, tap the Live Wallpaper section and choose Sand Writing LIVE WALLPAPER beach to set it on your screen. Click the settings tab to set what is written in the sand
Updates and new features coming soon...
My Text Live will fill your screen with wonderful moving texts with one of the most customizable live wallpapers in the market.
- You can enjoy the combinations finding your own style.
- Put the name of your partner, your favorite sports team, your company, your event, an pet or just your favorite words.
- Great customization for each text selecting fonts, sizes, colors, animations and position in the screen.
- You can also place Date and Time to the position you like the most. And can use this live wallpaper as your custom watch.
- The best thing about this app is you can select you can set different type of background images:
(i) From you Camera
(ii) Device Gallery
(iii) Also can select the list of pretty background images we have provided.
- Minimizing battery usage
- Easy to Use
- It is a free app
* How to use this App?
- This is a Live Wallpaper app. So, you have to follow few steps to open it.
- Press the Menu key in the Home Screen > Select Wallpapers > Select Live Wallpapers > Select My Text Live.
- You can email us if you have any feedback or comments and we will always try to improve and will give our best quality on time. It is best to email us because there is no way we can respond via Google Play Store if you provide any comment or feedback.
It can be a special gift for the sweethearts of every age.
-You can change the Hearts Type that wander around your screen: Bubbles, Diamonds, Shiny and Broken.
-You can change also the number, the size and the speed of the hearts.
-You can change the movement. The hearts can float or moving on the screen with gravity effect.
- You can add a nice sparkling frame to your picture.
- You can set the effect of the frame sparkling.
- You can add a text to your live wallpaper: your Valentine’s name or some sentence. You can set the appearance by choosing "Font & color". On the Font dialog, set your choice by tapping the preview button.
- You can place your text fixed on the screen (and you can move it by dragging) or leave your text moving such as the hearts (floating or by gravity).
You can set your Valentine's picture as a background from your gallery with 4 available settings:
- Stretch to fit the screen
- Preserve the size with dark strips
- Crop the image to fill the screen
- Crop the image with swipe effect
The default background is totally black or a starlit night sky.
- You can enable sound and when you pop, break or move the hearts the LWP plays a little sound (according with your ringtone volume - if the phone are in silent mode, the LWp doesn't play any sound)
Enjoy My Valentine!
The permission FULL INTERNET ACCESS and VIEW NETWORK STATE are only for the ads present in the Settings.
This is my first Live Wallpaper that uses advertising. There is no paid version, but only this full free version. Please don't be sad about ads, they will appear only in the Settings and not on your live wallpaper screen. When you use the live wallpaper as live background on your phone, it doesn't access to internet. NO AIRPUSH.
This is an unofficial free fan app. Any content not owned by this developer belongs to their respective owners. If there is an issue with this app contact us via the email address!
The heart (♥) has long been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional, moral, and in the past, also intellectual core of a human being. As the heart was once widely believed to be the seat of the human soul, the word heart continues to be used poetically to refer to the soul, and stylized depictions of hearts are used as prevalent symbols representing love.
This free fan app is ad supported.
Have a lot of fun, sweetheart!
You can change the color of the text and background, or you can set a image as background.
Pinch the screen to zoom in and out the wallpaper text.
· Enjoy trying combinations finding your own style
· Put the name of your favorite sports team, your partner, your company, your pet, an event, or just your favorite words.
· Fully customize each text selecting colors, sizes, fonts, animations ...
· Choose the background you like among the available types of backgrounds or use a custom image (see FAQ).
· You can choose to display the date and/or time with the fonts and colors you want.
· If you like to often change the look of the wallpaper, you can create a shortcut to the settings for this live wallpaper to edit them quickly. (See screenshots and FAQ)
- This version has no limitations.
- There is also a free trial version.
* Q: How do I open this app?, it doesn't appear in the list of applications
· A: This is not a typical application, this is a live wallpaper. To use it, press the menu key in the home screen > select wallpapers > select live wallpapers > Select Your Text LW at the end of the list.
* Q: Can I use a custom image as the background of the texts?
· A: Yes. First, set the picture that you want as the wallpaper of your device, then activate Your Text Live Wallpaper and use Settings > Background > select "Use my current wallpaper"
* Q: How much battery power uses this live wallpaper?
· A: A priority in the development of this wallpaper has been minimizing the battery usage. Is highly optimized and only works when it is visible, not using power at all when it is not visible.
* Q. What's the use of the shortcut to the settings?
· A: The shortcut is used to edit the settings for this wallpaper with just one click. Note that if this wallpaper is not your current wallpaper, you will not see the changes until you select it as your wallpaper.
* Q: How do I set the shortcut to the settings?
· A: The way may vary slightly between devices, but usually you can do that pressing for one second on a free area of the desktop, then select shortcuts, and select "Your Text LW Settings". The shortcut will appear on your desktop.
IMPORTANT: Send us an e-mail if you have any questions, problems or suggestions. There is no way to answer to the comments on the Market.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
•Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Option to auto-animate as if there is always music playing
If you want to see what it looks like before purchasing, check out the free full-screen version of Audio Glow.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: On most Galaxy brand devices, audio sporadically does not get sent to music visualizers, so they won't react. I'm working on a workaround, but if you have a rooted device, you can fix this yourself by putting "tunnel.decode = false" in build.prop. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: Many Nexus brand devices have a bug that prevents music visualizers from working with apps that play music using OpenSL. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player can only be supported if its developer has decided to broadcast meta data within Android and I am able to contact them. I have attempted to contact the makers of Spotify, iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• The built-in SonyEricsson music player on phones not yet running Android 4.0
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]
Reacts to screen touches, swipes, and performs a unique pattern formation around an icon when dropped on the home screen.Can also be set to show the status of battery through different colors and pulsing animations.
To set as lwp wallpaper:
-Press the menu button (or long press anywhere on your homescreen)
-Choose "Live Wallpaper"
-Select it from the list.
Changes in 4.0:
+Added random touch ripples option
+Added pulsing background option
+Added shortcut icon
#Added option to disable animations seperately (main animation/main ripple)
-Fixed graphics issue with color picker in >4.0
Changes in 3.9.5:
-Fix default value for battery indicator feature.
Changes in 3.9.4:
+Added option to change color while device is charging
-Fixed color not changing when changing threshold colors (Renac, does this fix your problem? Please email me if it doesn't since I can't respond directly to the user reviews.)
Changes in 3.9.2:
-Fixed bug where animations would only play once when using "Idle Animations" option
Changes in 3.9.1:
+Added a battery battery indicator feature (changes color based on battery level)
+Enabled GPU acceleration for compatible devices (3.0+)
-Fixed edges faintly flickering when large diamond ripple disappears.
-Added an option to fix bug created when using SPB Shell 3D launcher (located in "Advanced Settings")
Changes in 3.5:
+Added ripple on finger taps (3 different ripple effects to choose from)
+Added customizable color (not limited to 5 colors anymore)
+Added an extra size (medium)
+Added option to choose a bright or dark background
-Fixed centering on some devices (complete re-work of this part and should get everything perfectly centered for all devices)
#Included option to enable hidden easter egg
#Reorganized settings menu
Changes in 3.0:
+Added option to select large or small(default) sized cells.
+Added longer animations.
+Added optional ripple effect animation.
+Added option to play animations only when screen is idle.
+Added option to change speed of animations.
-Added appropriate themes to device running Android 3.0 and above including the Holo theme to the preference screen for devices running 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or above.
#Add additional language: Español
Changes in 2.5:
+Added "Color" option. Colors include Red, Green, Purple, Yellow, and Default (Blue).
+Added "Animation Delay" setting which allows user to change length of time between animation.
-Icons were incorrect dimensions.
Changes in 2.1:
-Not responsive to touch events in some phones/tablets.
Changes in 2.0:
+Added animations that are not interactive but can be turned off in settings screen.
-Didn't utilize entire screen on tablets.
Changes in 1.2:
-Fixed scaling errors for devices with screens with lower dpi.
- Ideal live wallpaper for your mobile phone!
- Whenever you tap on the screen, new sweets appear!
- Five types of background styles - different mouthwatering images!
- Three types of speed of the floating objects: slow, normal, fast!
- Full support for landscape mode and home-screen switching!
- Choose this background and you won't regret!
Download Cake Live Wallpaper and have your share of “sweet desserts”!
In this Love Wallpaper you can see the love cycle, in the first phase small customizable hearts swim up until once exploits in small light particles. This particles come together to form a live 3D big heart with lot of spirals around that is pierced by an arrow. The arrow cleans the big heart of spirals and form beautiful messages (that you can customize) inside the big heart and your custom image. When all messages ar showed, big heart explode in hundreds of particles and the cycle begins again!
Now Daydream support for Android 4.2 (JELLY BEAN)!
This Live Wallpaper is perfect for Valentines day, you can write a custom message to surprise your love: write your love name alone or with your name, write a custom message, like "you set my soul alight" to surprise your love. A explosion of plankton will form your message with full color with a original manner.
You can use this Live wallpaper to see a countdown for Saint Valentines day or you can configure a custom countdown to control your anniversary, your love birthday, etc.
Works on tablet and phone.
This live wallpaper has been tested on latest devices such as Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab, htc Desire S, htc one and Sony Xperia S. Works well on tablet and phone with android version > 2.2, please contact us if your device is not supported.
INSTRUCTIONS to set:
Home/Menu/Wallpaper/Live Wallpaper-> select Love Hearts Live Wallpaper
By downloading this app, you agree to the EULA at http://livewallpapers.aqreadd.com/eula
Visit Our Website: http://livewallpapers.aqreadd.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HalloweenWorldsLiveWallpaper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/HalloweenWorlds
Keep Sending your feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
It based on Orientation Sensor.
East, west, south, north, a different look depending on the direction.
6 Ball Color, Black & White background, Wire Show/Hide, Reflection Show/Hide, North Info & Speed setting.
Editable message floating.
Leave your rating & comment.
Click below 'more applications' to see more of my work.
same name is same apps.
Thank you :)
*Livewallpaper support to android 2.1 over
and this optimized 480*800, 480*854, 320*480, 240*320 resolusions.
tag : science, pendulum, physics, dark, simple, clear, luxurious, personalization, custom, message, editable, text
It is 4 x 4 widget full home screen widget that in black and white.
Long press on your home screen and
Choose Widget >> Text Clock Lite
4 x 4 >> Ok
Long press the Text Clock Lite, drag to the dust bin
It only update 1 minute one time for power saving and do not update while your phone in sleeping mode.
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
text, clock, widget, home screen, black, white, b&w, oclock, JuzHax, lite
1.0.3 Added Screen Support
WVGA 3.7in (Nexus One)
WXGA 10.1in (Tablet)
WXGA 10.1in (Tablet) Landscape
1.0.2 Support Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0
1.0.0 First version uploaded
+ Color setting
+ Transparent background on/off
+ Battery level, can be turned off
+ Date indication on/off
+ AM/PM indication on/off
Beautiful Typographic Text Clock with so many customization Options.
*Display Time, Date, Day and Battery info
*Select custom background wallpaper from gallery
*Set clock position
*Change Clock Color
*Change font transparency
*Show/Hide clock background
*Change Background Color/Transparency
This Live Wallpaper is Battery Friendly. It updates only if the wallpaper is visible. So No extra battery drain.
"One of the Best! This is one of the most original and professionally done Live Wallpapers you can get. The attention to detail is amazing. You will want to show it off, even if you're not into race cars.
"Awesome. This is what I have been trying to find in a live wallpaper."
"Best live wallpaper! Awesome wallpaper. Loved it before, but the update made it incredible! Worth every penny. This developer rocks!"
"Excellent. App just got even better with new options. Completely original idea. A real must see."
** Price of the upgrade - click "Unlock" and you will see the price in your currency **
** White square issue - I'm aware of this and I'm trying to debug it. If you see it, please restart your phone. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for understanding! **
Like the speed? Like watching car sports? Now you can do it all day long!
Feel like being on a racing track with camera with telephoto lens - shallow Depth Of Field effect (DOF).
From time to time the camera zooms in on the leader of the lap (and shakes, as it usually happens with telephoto lenses).
Lens flare effect improves reality of the animation.
There is also:
- a media helicopter flying by,
- safety car (Nissan GT-R) (from Wikipedia: safety car or pace car is a car which limits the speed of competing cars on a racetrack in the case of a caution period such as an obstruction on the track)
Customize sky or choose auto changing sky with your preferred frequency.
Choose the cars you want to see on the track (Porsche 911, Ferrari Concept Car, Audi Quattro Concept Car, Corvette C6.R, Aston Martin DBR9, Ford GT40, Dodge Viper ACR).
Customize speed and size of the cars.
At the same time it's not distracting and works great as a beautiful wallpaper. Graphics is high quality and should work well with every screen.
Wallpaper for fans of motorsport racings like: Indianapolis 500, NASCAR, NHRA, Formula One, Grand Prix motor racing, SCCA, 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Daytona, Drag racing, US / American Championship car racing, Indy Cars (Indycars), Grand Prix motorcycle racing/AMA Superbike, World Rally Championship (WRC), MotoGP (Moto GP), Red Bull Racing, Force India F1, Toro Rosso, US F1 Team, Renault F1, AT&T Williams F1, BMW Sauber F1, Panasonic Toyota Racing, Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, World Superbikes, World Rally Championship and British Touring Car Championship and Mercedes Grand Prix.
Also great for fans of Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Colin McRae, Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber, Nico Rosberg, Felipe Massa, Pedro de la Rosa, Kamui Kobayashi, Rubens Barrichello, Nico Hulkenburg, Robert Kubica, Jarno Trulli, Adrian Sutil, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Sebastien Buemi, Valentino Rossi and James Toseland.
To set live wallpaper (LWP) go to "Settings" -> "Wallpaper" -> "Live Wallpapers" -> choose "Racing Cars" -> "Set Wallpaper"
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S II with ICS, Asus Nexus 7 with Jelly Bean 4.2 (JB), on most popular launchers (Nova, GO Launcher EX, ADW.Launcher, TwLauncher).
Please send me feedback to:
DISCLAIMER: This application is made by a fan. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
More from developer
-Customize your colors. Select the colors of the lit and unlit text, and the background color.
-Customize the text. Define the size, position and spacing of the text.
-Battery friendly. Thanks to the minimalist style of Text Clock, this live wallpaper won't drain your battery.
Not all Android devices are compatible with live wallpapers, make sure yours is. You can do this by going to the wallpaper settings and seeing if Live Wallpaper is an option, or if you're on version 2.1 or higher.
Not all devices have been tested with this wallpaper. The only device I have physically tested is the Droid X, but I have emulated most other devices aside from tablets. If you have an issue with your device, feel free to email me and I'll work with you to support your device.
Need to report a bug? Want to suggest a feature? Have criticisms or feedback? Need a shoulder to cry on? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm all ears for anything you've got to say.
Color selection menu provided by the wonderful Yukuku under the Apache License v2.0
Fonts found at www.fontsqurrel.com, under various licenses. All of the names are the same.
Much appreciation to Dean over on StackOverflow for his post on choosing images via the settings menu.
Credit to Wiggins for the SeekBar Preference.
Thanks to Reddit for the wonderful feedback.