This application doesn't do anything by itself whatsoever. Please buy it to show your appreciation for my work with the extensions.
You can also buy it if you need to get rid of the spare change that you found under the sofa cushions. Thank you for your support.
Now includes home-screen and lock-screen widgets for Android 4.0+, support for sending notifications to Pebble watches, and a DashClock extension.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get a free API key to create your own app.
It is a DashClock extension that shows information about your CPU, maximum frequency, minimum frequency, current governor and battery temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Simple CPU Monitor Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
It doesn't require root or any special permission to run.
Icon and banner by www.johnxde.com :)
Unlike some competing extensions, Dashclock Wifi Status updates are nearly instant: you'll always have up-to-date information. This means no more turning your screen on and off, no more crossing your fingers as you wait for an update, and no more hassle.
Dashclock Wifi Status uses only two permissions: ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE. Both of these, as their names would suggest, are only used to access information that is critical to the functionality of this extension.
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
PRO ONLY FEATURE: add up to 3 notes to your lockscreen! And ad-free!
DashClock Notes Pro requires DashClock widget by Roman Nurik.
FreeSpace – small and simple tool for viewing and control free space on your device.
Configure which partitions will be displayed!
You can add, rename or delete partition from list.
You can configure tree levels: normal, warning and critical.
For each level are configured percentage of free space and the color of the indicator.
FreeSpace Plus support DashClock Extension
tags: disk usage, free space, partitons info, widgets
Check your CS:GO Stats on your DashClock!
This requires DashClock Widget - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
This widget calculates :
- Overall KD
Just add this widget onto DashClock, go to Settings and insert your Steam username.
Paid version includes :
- Able to refresh when phone's screen is unlocked
Plus ALL of the features below on the roadmap!
- Shows your most favorite weapon and maps!
- Operation Bravo stats!
- Ability to decide which stats you want to show!
- And many more!
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
• This is an extension for DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD), not a stand-alone app
• The app is only available for Android 4.3+ since it depends on the notification access feature that was introduced in Android 4.3.
1. Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
2. Add an instance of DashClock Widget to your lock screen or home screen
3. Open DashClock settings and add the extension "Hangouts"
4. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and tap to enable "Notification access"
If you run into problems, feel free to contact me via email.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-wifiinfo or create a patch and send me a pull-request (if you're adventurous enough).
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
When you can clearly see how many you have left to read, it encourages you to read them and get that number down!
Please note, this is an unofficial app which *requires* a Pocket account - please see www.getpocket.com.
To configure your account:
- Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
- Add the extension for this app within DashClock Settings
- Open 'Settings' and Tap 'Pocket Account'
- Tap to Sign In - it will perform a short task to retrieve a token from Pocket, and then it will redirect to your browser
- Once the page on the Pocket website has loaded, allow the app access to your Pocket account using your username/password
- Click 'Allow App' - this will redirect you back to the Settings screen
-. The Settings screen will perform another short task whilst it requests and stores the token granted from Pocket
6. The widget will appear - and will shortly update with your unread items
This app can also be used as a normal homescreen or lockscreen widget. It's up to you! In this case, please configure your Pocket account using the 'Unread Articles' app provided.
If you have any issues with or suggestions for the DashClock extension or widget, please mail email@example.com
Please note: To execute Tasker tasks with a click on the Widget, "Allow External Access" has to be enabled in Tasker. The setting can be found under "Preferences->Misc".
You have to configure DashClock Tasker Extension in DashClock and in Tasker:
- In DashClock you simply add it as Widget
- In Tasker the plugin appers in the Action Category: Plugin. It also has to be configured in this place.
Needed to execute Tasker tasks on click
Due to limitations of the DashClock API it's currently not possible to integrate custom or Tasker icons. As soon as the API supports it, I will implement it.
• You need to have DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD) installed to use this app.
• Works on Android 4.3+ only since it depends on functionality introduced with Android 4.3.
• Enable message previews and disable PIN lock in Threema if you want to see the text of your notifications.
• Make sure DashClock Widget is installed
• Add a DashClock Widget to your lock screen or to a home screen
• Go to DashClock's settings dialog and click on "Add another extension"
• Select Threema from the list
• Click on the menu button next to the extension and chose "Settings"
• Tap on "Enable notifications"
• Check "Threema DashClock Extension" to enable notification access and accept the request for permission to read incoming notifications
Installing and logging into Evernote and installing Dashclock Widget are prerequisites for using this extension.
Evernote Dashclock Extension is open sourced under the Apache License (2.0) and is available at https://github.com/tyvsmith/EvernoteReminderDashclock
Apache License, Version 2.0
You want to know how much percent of the battery are left or which power type is used to load your device? Then DashClock Battery Widget is the extension you need. Also the temperature and voltage of your battery is accessible in an easy way.