* Detailed Kundli (Kundali/ Birth Chart/ Personalized Horoscope)
* Many predictions & reports
* Parashari Astrology (Shodashvarga, Vimshottari Dasha, Ashtakvarga etc.)
* KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati - Horary, Significator)
* Lal Kitab
* Large city database
* In Sync with AstroSage Cloud and AstroSage Kundli all the time: Save chart in AstroSage Cloud
* Horoscope Matching: Vedic Kundli Matching (Love Compatibility & Marriage Compatibility) based on 36 Points System
* Mangal Dosha/ Kuja Dosham report
* Sani Sade Sati report for whole life
* All this in Hindi languages
Guideinfo presents a new Kundali making, horoscope making, rashifal and astrology app.
If you find this kundli is useful then please provide your feedback on below Developer email id.
This is the offline app means For reading the content of this app, you do not have to pay for learning astrology(Kundli) though this app.
"How to learn kundli" is a question in minds of those who are even slightly interested in learning the subject. So here's the app for all who want to know the depth of this science. We are privileged to share in lessons of astrology(kundli) with all our visitors.
Here you can learn Astrology Hindi language in details , without worrying about cost.
This app is the single window where you can learn astrology(kundli) or know about the globe of astrology without involving in yourself in jargons. It means it will be so simple for you to read all given basics which are required to practice astrology.
Astrology Software features -
- Detailed Kundli (Kundali/ Birth Chart/ Personalized Horoscope)
- Many predictions & reports
- Parashari Astrology (Shodashvarga, Vimshottari Dasha, Ashtakvarga etc.)
- KP System (Krishnamurti Paddhati - Horary, Significator)
- Lal Kitab
- Large city database
- In Sync with AstroSage Cloud and AstroSage Kundli all the time: Save chart in AstroSage Cloud
- Horoscope Matching: Vedic Kundli Matching (Love Compatibility & Marriage Compatibility) based on 36 Points System
- Mangal Dosha/ Kuja Dosham report
- Sani Sade Sati report for whole life
- All this in Hindi.
There is no better Indian astrology, Vedic astrology and Hindu astrology app in google play market.
This app contians every topics in hindi with full details.
This is the offline app means For reading the content of this app, you do not have to pay for learning astrology(Kundli) through this app.
Kundli of an individual is the representation of the planets at the time of the individual’s birth. Analyzing the kundli will help to discover what destiny has in store for you. In short, you can predict the path of your life. It will also help you to explore the possible rememdies available to overcome any sort of obstacles in your path.
• Panchang (Panchanga, Panchangam) and Hindu Calendar for 200 years (1900-2100 C.E)
• once installed no need for Internet connectivity
• with most Hindu Festivals including Sankashti, Ekadashi, Sankranti, Chandra Grahan and Surya Grahan dates
• all festivals are listed with relevant artwork from the art gallery of Drik Panchang
• new locations or cities can be added and existing one can be modified
• with DST (Day Light Saving) support for all locations including newly added cities
• multiple language support including Hindi, Gujarati Kannada and English
• with Choghadiya Muhurat and Shubh Horai timings
• detailed Dainik Panchang with Abhijit Muhurat and Rahu Kala
Like Drik Panchang on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drikpanchang
Join Drik Panchang on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Drikpanchangam
Follow Drik Panchang on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/DrikPanchang
DrikPanchang.com is one of the most respected and admired Panchang and Hindu Calendar available on the Internet. Now Drik Panchang is available for most Android powered mobile phones.
Panchang is used to denote five elements of Vedic Astrology, namely Tithi, Vaar (weekday), Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five elements when combined for a day are known as Panchang. These five elements change every day with the movement of the Moon and the Sun. Hence, followers of Hinduism refer Panchangam on day to day basis.
Panchang is known as Panchanga in Andhra Pradesh and Panchangam in Tamil Nadu. Panchang is also interchangeably known as Hindu Calendar. While Hindu Calendar is a simple list of festivals in the year, Panchanga contains comprehensive data and information on Muhurta, planetary positions and movements, auspicious and inauspicious timings, festivals and fasting days.