Learning a language is a complex and multi-layered process, which no computer can automate, but the study of Latin also involves extensive memorisation, which is where Liberation Philology Latin can help.
Liberation Philology Latin drills you on Latin vocabulary and grammar, through a continuous multiple-choice test that's instantly available wherever you have your phone and a free moment. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 200 levels of basic vocabulary, each testing the translation of 10 words between Latin and English. Additional sections cover the vocabulary of Book I of the Aeneid in sequence (148 levels), intermediate vocabulary (300 levels), and Cicero's In Catilinam I and Pro Caelio (82 and 66 levels). Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 898 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Latin nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin adjectives, pronouns, and pronominal adjectives.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate regular and irregular Latin verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Latin participles.
A further module allows you to review the word-list and paradigms.