NOTE: This app has ADIF Export AND Import and QRZ XML Lookup integration. As well as CloudSynch to synchronize logs across devices and platforms (Android/iOS)
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application with many useful tools built-in. It is meant for use when operating portable from the field or mobile (drive safe!). It supports name and QTH lookup via the Cell network or WLAN. It supports both Import and Export of logs in ADIF format and has integration with the QRZ XML Lookup service.
QRZ XML Subscriber Integration
Gridsquare from GPS
Grid Calc from lat/long
Grid to Map
US Band Plan
HF Nets List
Ring the Phone
HamLog CloudSynch (see http://hamlog.it for more info)
Rapid Fire mode for quickly adding contacts in a pile-up.
Field Day Logger with suport for HamLog Field Day Server
Radio scanner cover all the USA:
Chicago Police Zone 6
NYPD Special operations
NYPD Brooklyn 72nd 76th
NYPD Brooklyn 66th 70th
NYPD Manhattan 17th
NYPD Queens 108th 114th
NYPD Queens 109th 111th
NYPD Staten Island
NYPD Traffic Division
NYPD Zone 11 Bronx
NYPD Zone 12 Bronx
NYPD Zone 13 Bronx
NYPD Zone 14 Bronx
NYPD Zone 15 Bronx
Los Angeles Police
Colorado State Patrol
New Orleans Police
Washington Police Fire
Virginia State Police
Brookings Police Fire
Barry Sheriff Fire
NJ State Police
Cambria Police Fire
Saint John Police Fire
Blair Police Fire
San Diego Police
Randolph Sheriff Fire
Just click and listen!
Just click and watch!
Just click and read!
Please keep in mind scanner in some case need some minutes to syncronize to the police stations
Listen to 5000+ mostly US Police/Fire/Ems stations streams almost in real time (few seconds delay)
Streams come from independent providers and may be on/off line
License: By using this app you agree to obey all local laws related to using of police scanners
tags: police scanner radio
Functional overview of the application
You can use some transceiver’s DR functions.
Send and receive voice and pictures.
Send and receive text messages.
See the location of repeater sites or other stations on a map using received position data, or your transceiver’s repeater list.
Automatically set the transceiver’s “FROM” and “TO” fields by tapping a repeater site or a station on the map.
Use your own maps without needing an internet connection.
In the DV mode, read and edit the received station’s information.
Download additional information from an Internet database, such as QRZ.com or APRS.fi.
Call Sign list
Edit call signs and names used in the DR function. Also, you can add a call sign and a name in the Call Sign list.
See the detailed data entered in the Repeater list.
Change some of the transceiver’s function settings.
Select application software settings.
Import a Repeater list and a Call Sign list.
Export the Repeater list, the Call Sign list, and the Receive History.
The RS-MS1A operating requirements are as follows:
1. Android 4.0 or later
The RS-MS1A has been tested with the following Android devices available in Japan.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Progre(au SCL21: Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (NTT docomo SC-03E: Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy S3α (NTT docomo SC-03E: Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (NTT docomo SC-04E: Android 4.2.2 / 4.3 / 4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (NTT docomo SC-05D: Android 4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (NTT docomo SC-01F / au SCL22: Android 4.3 / 4.4.2)
- Google Nexus 7 (2012) (Nexus7-16G: Android 4.2.2 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.3)
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) (Nexus7-16G: Android 4.3 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.3)
2. Touch screen
3. Bluetooth function and/or USB host function
- ID-51A/E (PLUS) 50th Anniversary model
*Not all functions are usable.
To use the RS-MS1A with a supported transceiver, you need an internal Bluetooth unit or the OPC-2350LU data cable. See your transceiver’s instruction manual for details.
- The RS-MS1A may not work with all Android devices, even if it is one of the tested devices. This is because an application program on your device may conflict with the RS-MS1A.
- You may need to install additional file managing and image processing software.
- Your Android device must be USB host function compatible to communicate with your transceiver through the OPC-2350LU cable. Even if your device is USB host function compatible, the RS-MS1A may not function properly.
- You may need to connect to the Internet through a Wireless LAN, a 3G network or an LTE network for some functions.
- The RS-MS1A supports only portrait orientation. It does not support Auto Rotate.
- Remove the data cable when the Android device is not used to reduce the devices power consumption
- The RS-MS1A program may lock up when transmitting some high-quality or large size image files, or continuously operated for a long time. In that case, restart the program.
- Depending on the Android device, the power supplied to the USB terminal may be stopped while in the display sleep mode or power saving mode. In that case, remove the “Screen timeout” check mark on the Application Setting screen of the RS-MS1A.
- When you transmit an image file with the baud rate set at 4800bps, some of that data may be lost. In that case, set the baud rate to over 9600bps.
True Contact : extremely fast and reliable .
True Contact : Know who is calling before answering the call!
• Caller ID - the real caller id with name , address and picture.
• Reverse phone for mobile and landline numbers with worldwide coverage.
• Social enrichment - contacts data systematically updated and cross checked with social networks
• Auto add new contacts to phonebook (can be set in settings)
• Call log - retrieve real caller id information for unknown numbers from call history list in one single view.
• Update Phonebook - Keep your phonebook up-to-date with your friends latest address info, pictures and much more. (this feature available in pro version)
• Caller location - worldwide caller Geo-location service ( location precision depends on country and operator )
Caller ID profile may contain :
★ personal name or business name
★ personal photo or business logo
★ status, title
True Contact countries coverage includes :
• North American countries : USA, Canada
• European countries : Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Norway, Italy, Hungary, Poland & many more .
• Asian countries : India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia
• True Contact extending coverage to South American countries. New countries systematically being added.
True Contact fetches contact and caller id information from several sources including own, public and social networks.
True Contact Caller ID pays huge attention to data security and privacy.
True Contact Caller ID does not sell, share data with any third party application and/or organization.
True Contact can be installed natively along with other connectivity applications such as skype, whatsapp or voxer.
True Contact is a real caller id for your mobile device.
True Contact Caller ID does not replace, change or interfere your phone dial application. A popup with true caller id details will appear on top of the screen when there is incoming call.
During incoming call you will see the true caller id details.
Now you have a choice to answer it if this is someone you trust, or drop the call in case of spammers, advertisers, telemarketing and fraud calls.
Please note, caller id feature requires network connection. In case of network connection unavailable during the call , true contact will fetch caller id details right after finish of a current call.
We also added new phonebook history caller id feature. This allows you to obtain true caller id information for calls stored in your contactbook.
True Contact pay's a huge attention for performance and responsibility and this means that fetching of real caller id information will take no more than just few seconds.
In most cases caller id information fetched within 1-2 seconds.
This allows you to answer a call only when you know who is the person calling you!
True Contact is absolutely free caller id application. If you enjoy it - feel free to rate it accordingly.
In the future releases we plan to add comprehensive spam protection. Auto block for spam numbers based on caller id's of telemarketers and spammers.
Please note :
★ During incoming call , Caller ID information will appear on the screen.
★ Network connection is required to allow connection to True Contact servers.
★ This free version may collect your personal phone-book information to improve caller details lookup quality.
★ If you care about extended privacy and want to enjoy fully functional version with contact enrichment feature - please consider to purchase a True Contact Pro version.
True Contact systematically improves contact and caller id data quality!
Full lookup for the US, Germany and France and approximate location is provided for the entire world.
Flag for telemarketers when detected.
Realtime lookup available for Wifi or 3G, delayed otherwise.
Enjoy operating remote amateur transceivers & more by joining our community today! Don't miss rare DX you may never have a chance to hear. Test your own signal propagation, are you being heard in a DX location? Multiple operator support allows for new methods of contesting, nets, round tables, etc. between RF and REMOTE operators.
You must be registered user of RemoteHams.com community.
Visit http://www.remotehams.com/signup.html to create your free account.
Ready for Android 5!
The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your device keyboard. You can also use an external Bluetooth keyboard.
You can set up to 20 macros to that can use dynamic symbols to have Call, Name, QTH and Locator automatically updated.
It connects to your KX3 by using the USB Serial cable that comes with the radio. You'll also need an inexpensive OTG Cable adapter to connect the serial USB to your mobile device. You can find them for a very few dollars. No other cables are needed!
The KX3 Companion app also let you record full QSOs and log them to eventually export them to your favorite QSO logging software.
With the new SWR Meter you can sweep a frequency range and the app shows you a chart with SWR values. You can select from 3 to 13 steps, each step can be from 5 to 500 kHz.
Selecting the "SPECTRUM" tool, the app shows the audio spectrum. For devices allowing that, you can also attach the KX3 Audio OUT to the device Audio IN for a better signal. By touching the spectrum you can do a quick QSY.
Selecting the "WATERFALL" tool, you can see how the spectrum evolved over time. It is very useful feature to spot every signal even the weakest ones!
With KX3 Companion you can:
- Send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY using your device keyboard
- Read and Write messages with space for hundreds of characters (depending on your mobile phone or tablet screen size)
- XMIT (Chat) Mode - Transmit as you type. Perfect mode to be used with an external Bluetooth keyboard.
- Switch mode (CW, PSK31, RTTY)
- Set the frequency and go up/down bands
- Record and recall up to 10 totally customized macros (20 on tablets with large enough displays)
- 4 dynamic symbols for Call, Name, QTH and Locator to be used on macros (you can customize the symbols)
- assign label and color to each macro
- macro symbols and programming language
- load/save of macro templates
- Set the CW WPM (Words Per Minute) value with a slider
- Have up to 10 presets to set power, ATU or whatever you want to program
- Customize the serial baudrate, dynamic symbols and date formats to adapt the app to your setup and needs
- Record full QSO logs (everything you send and receive is recorded)
- Log your QSO in CSV and ADIF formats
- Log received/send RST and received/sent contest serial numbers
- QSO log is recoded in the DB (Sqlite)
- automatic check for already worked CALLs (tells you how many times/when/band/mode)
- automatic recognition of callsigns
- Audio spectrum and waterfall to easy find signals
- SWR Meter to sweep a frequency range and see the SWR values over that range
- QRZ.com XML integration. Automatic QRZ.com lookups.
- eQSL.cc integration. Enable it to automatically send an eQSL every time a new QSO is logged
- DX Cluster integration: simple press QSY, band filter, list filter, alert filter.
- Compatible with Elecraft K3 as well
- Support for remote control of the KX3. Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/kx3remote
- Support for Piglet (http://pignology.net/piglet). Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/piglet
- PDF Manual
Please read the MANUAL to fully understand the potential of KX3Companion.
If you'd like to see more features contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to our forum:
Remember that to connect the Elecraft KX3 to your mobile device you need the serial USB cable coming with the radio and an OTG USB cable adapter. Also make sure that your device is not locked to the use of OTG cables. Some carriers (like Sprint Wireless) may do so. Please check with their customer service.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your number after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress it again.
The app will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive the call as: "Unknown" "Private" or "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, it does not work with outgoing SMS!
You will only need to set up the app once by adding the suggested operator code when you first open it ( called CLIP or CLIR).
There are no monthly fees - one time payment.
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ All outgoing calls for numbers From or NOT in your contact list
✔ Specific numbers only (Black list or White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list.
✔ Option to add a provider specific code if you change your provider
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps via the more from developer button