1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
Homeopathy, or homeopathic medicine, is a holistic system of treatment that originated in the late eighteenth century.
In this application you can find all kind of Homeopathic medicine and treatment.
- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite in 1866
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature
- One human hair can support 3kg
- Unlike any other element, helium does not solidify
With "Amazing Science Facts" learn every day new fascinating, strange and funny scientific facts and trivia.
* Thousands of amazing facts about physics, biology, maths, astronomy, etc.
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Now you can read, listen, and share God's Word in English, and Haitian Creole (Kreyòl Ayisyen).
Carry the Bible App from the Haitian Bible Society (Société haïtienne Bible) wherever you go.
WiFi Internet is required.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Bible Society of Haiti. All rights reserved.
This app is intended to provide knowledge base of the diseases and their Homeopathic treatment.Medicines should be strictly consumed with proper advice from expert doctors.