Hangar is an Android app that provides easy, relevant shortcuts in your notification drawer to your most used and relied upon apps.
This lightweight notification bar gives you convenient access to these apps from anywhere in Android while intelligently updating the priority and order of the shortcuts based on your daily use.
With the new pinned apps feature, favorite apps can be pinned alongside the ones Hangar has set. Want a fresh look on those shortcuts? Hangar now supports custom icons, letting you set a stylized theme by installing one of the many gorgeous icon packs available on the Play Store.
Hangar also keeps track of app usage statistics and includes 2 highly customizable widgets.
• Auto-updating notification drawer shortcuts containing your most used and important apps
• Sort and display apps based on user specified weight factors
• Pin apps to always display
• Launch shortcuts from lockscreen (Lollipop)
• Support for icon packs and custom icons
• Optional second row of icons
• Blacklist unwanted apps
• Fully customizable! Change the number of shortcuts, icon color, icon size, background and more.
• Additional re-sizeable widget to launch apps
• Re-sizeable widget to view app use statistics with color coded bar graphs
• Widgets intelligently scale according to size and device
Got questions? You're not alone!
I try to answer them in the FAQ here:
Google+ community for beta testing and discussion:
Milestones, planned features and issues:
Hangar is licensed under the GPLv3 from the Free Software Foundation.
Note: In-app Purchases permission is used for the donation page in settings. Hangar is free, fully featured and does not have ads.