Have you ever felt unsafe when walking alone at night, or jogging on a running trail? Have you ever needed an excuse to get out of a bad date or long meeting, or simply been looking for an easier way to hook up with your closest friends? Have you ever worried about how you actually would get help in case of an emergency?
bSafe can help in all situations:
• Set up your own social personal safety network of friends, family and coworkers
• Share locations to find each other more easily (optional)
• Ask friends to walk you home with Follow Me’s live GPS trace, or help friends stay safer by walking them home from wherever you are
• Use Timer Mode to program an automatic alarm that will trigger if you have not checked in in time
• Use I’m Here to tell selected people where you are right now
• Use Fake Call to make the phone ring when you want it to. You can even define who the call should be from
• And in case you are ever in trouble, the Guardian Alert button will immediately notify your friends and family members that you need help, and let them know where you are (GPS) and what’s happening (video). It will even set off a siren (optional)
bSafe is your ultimate safety app! Install it today, and start building your own personal safety network. bSafe puts your safety in your hands - and lets you stay connected with those you love the most and keep them safer too!
Don´t just take our word for it:
• "This is not just an emergency app, it contains features to ensure the users everyday safety" - Techcrunch
• "You set up the safety net, the app does the rest" - CBS
• "This is one of the first apps you should install" - Examiner.com
Keywords: alone, follow, alarm, alert, application, best, bipper, be safe, besafe, b-safe, bsafe, button, call, camera, cell, cheap, communicate, contact, control, convenient, coordinates, device, directions, distress, easy, emergency, evidence, fear, friend, GPS, great, handheld, location, locator, maps, mobile, panic, phone, photo, popular, protect, reliable, report, responsibility, safe, search, security, smartphone, SMS, SOS, surveillance, telenav, track, trafficing, TXT, usage, user-friendly, video, top, free, social, walk, night, campus, jogging, safety, network, women, rape, alarm, maps, search, directions, guardian, timer, home, today, free, flashlight
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
Just set a time period you want to be watched over for and continue your journey with peace of mind. Add your friends and family as emergency contacts.
ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT
The app will track you via GPS throughout your predefined journey time until you check in safely. If you fail to do so when time's up, your emergency contact list gets notified immediately via email, Facebook or SMS (SMS is a premium-only feature). Be alerted the moment you enter an area that is flagged as unsafe so you know to be on high alert.
SHAKE YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU NEED HELP
Shake your phone to trigger an emergency alert immediately and turn on your phone's camera to record what's going on.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"It really protects me when I come home late at night, or when on date with someone new in my life... Very fast and accurate." - Jessica, USA.
"It can save your life!" - Ashley Dolan, USA
"This is a real rescue especially if you live in big city." - Gina Zela, USA
Disclaimer: Our application use GPS for location tracking, continued use of the GPS in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
The mission of the DeKalb County Emergency Management Agency is to provide effective planning in an all-hazard approach and provide the citizens of DeKalb County with timely and accurate information before, during, and following disaster. It is also the mission of DeKalb County Emergency Management Agency to provide quality and complete pre-disaster education to the citizens of DeKalb County and to provide the very best training to the emergency responders who put their lives on the line when disasters strike.
By utilizing techniques of mitigation, community and citizen preparedness, response training, and recovery planning the DeKalb County Emergency Management Agency engage the hazards faced by the citizens of DeKalb County and take a proactive approach to managing the risk those hazards present. We challenge every citizen of DeKalb County to learn more about what hazards threaten your home, community, workplace, or anywhere you and your family may find yourself during and emergency or disaster. We also challenge each citizen to become active in your community disaster preparedness and planning.
Night or day DeKalb County Emergency Management Agency stands ready to effectively and efficiently response to any hazard that may threaten lives in DeKalb County.
Although this app is not intended to replace primary warning systems, such as NOAA Weather Radio, local media, or other emergency alert systems, we do hope that this app is found useful. Because of variances in wireless network service providers we cannot guarantee that you will receive alerts on your phone in a timely manner every time an alert is issued; therefore, we encourage you to use as many emergency alert avenues as possible.
• View local crime: See real-time crime reports for your location, no matter where you are.
• Report Non-Emergency Tips: Submit GPS-tagged tips to local police and other users. Include your profile information or report anonymously. You can even attach a photo, video or voice note when you are on the go.
• Walk with an Entourage: Send a notification by the end of your route via its ETA to your friends & family so they can rest assured you arrived at your destination safely.
• Going on a run while listening to music? Patent-pending Yank™ technology automatically triggers a safety alert when headphones are pulled from the device on purpose or by force (you don't even have to touch your phone!)
• Summon help in one tap: Call or message police in emergency situations, including your GPS location & profile information in just one tap of your smartphone.
• Seamlessly receive real-time safety notifications for alerts in your area.
TapShield’s patented application is the trusted personal safety tool for large universities and corporations. Our mobile app and incident monitoring and response dashboard improve emergency response times by up to 47%.
Find out what we can do for you! Request a free demo today by visiting TapShield.com
***RECOGNIZED AS A 2014 COOL VENDOR BY GARTNER***
If you’d like to see a customized version of the TapShield application on your campus, in your workplace or community, send an email to hello@TapShield.com.
Law enforcement agencies interested in directly receiving their local crime tips in real-time are encouraged to contact TapShield via email to hello@TapShield.com
THE PUBLISHER OF THE APPLICATION AND ANY AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES OF TAPSHIELD SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNLOADING, USE, CRIME REPORTING, AND EXPECTATIONS OF SAFETY AND SECURITY.
DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION TO REPORT REAL-TIME EMERGENCIES IF YOUR LOCAL POLICE ORGANIZATION IS NOT LISTED IN THE ORGANIZATIONS SCREEN IN THE APP. Reports will not be immediately received by police or emergency authorities until TapShield coordinates with authorities to enable delivery of reports. Should an emergency arise, always dial 911.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. TapShield will automatically shut off when GPS data is no longer needed.
Alert-360 is a revolutionary FREE personal safety app and the world’s only emergency crowd-sourcing platform. Keep you and your loved ones safer 24/7.
Alert-360 enables users to:
• Quickly dial a designated emergency number such as 9-1-1 in the US
• Immediately notify friends and family during an emergency.
• Stay safe by receiving alerts from nearby users when you are close by an emergency.
• Crowd-Source the location of emergencies to other Alert-360 users
• Protect families: Know when older parents and children have an emergency
• Share real-time location information with designated friends and family
Alert-360 is patent pending and is an effective tool for crime prevention and personal safety and security.
Users have an increased peace of mind and feel more secure knowing that they have this app.
Alert-360 is an app that revolutionizes the co-production of public safety. It literally transforms a random, dispersed set of community members into a coherent, coordinated, virtual public safety communications network whenever an incident occurs.
There invariably exists a “latent community of users” proximate to any incident. Alert-360 quickly mobilizes this community into a virtual network of active witnesses, reporters and, in some circumstances, actual responders (assuming they possess the necessary skills and training). Alert-360 will bring a critical mass of eyes, ears, and---in appropriate circumstances---hands to bear on serious public safety incidents and medical emergencies.
Public safety agencies and corporate security organizations can also generate alerts that can be transmitted to targeted geographic areas. Additionally, agencies can re-transmit a received user alert to a larger geographic area and provide additional information and instructions to users during an emergency.
For organizational use, please contact us through our web site for more details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert-360 is ideal for personal use as well as corporate, public safety, academic and communities in the US and Globally.
Public safety agencies: we can provide real-time, location-validated emergency alerts, including incident data; if you are interested in local crime tip information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE PUBLISHER OF THIS APPLICATION AND ANY AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF BIOSYNQ CORPORATION HAVE NO LIABILITY NOR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PART OF THIS APPLICATION.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Please support Hong Kong local production! Like us and follow us on Facebook.
Features of this App:
■ Nearby Places — Automatically Search Locations & Routes such as Car Parks, Fuel Stations, Automobile Services, Restaurants, Sceneries, Facilities, Police Stations and Hospitals;
■ Parking Assistant / Parking Time Reminder;
■ Emergency Roadside Assistance — Flat Tire, Breakdown and I'm Drunk;
■ Record Vehicle Maintenance Cost & General Expenses spent on the vehicles — with Summary of the Statistics of your expenses. Supports multiple vehicles;
■ Real-Time Traffic Data and Special Traffic News — Cross-Harbour, Speed Map Panels, Traffic Snapshots & Special Traffic News (Traffic data is provided by Data One)
■ Gas Stations, Car Park / Parking Locator;
■ Vehicle's Service & Maintenance Reminder;
■ Record Traffic Offence Points;
■ Useful Information — Toll Rates, Offence Points, License Fees, Examination and Useful Numbers.
The Ntercept mobile application, once triggered, makes a rescue call and simultaneously sends text messages to a designated SOS contact list. The SOS message will then be sent every two minutes with a distress message and the current location of the mobile user. The app also records the voice conversation at the site, which can be useful as evidence in any future investigations.
NOTE: Ntercept is trademark or registered trademark of the NTT DATA group companies
For any questions, contact us at NterceptApp@nttdata.com
Walking down a road and someone following you?
Too late in the night and going through a scary neighborhood?
Only one in a public transport with six other drunk people?
This is an application that you and your near and dear ones must have on their phones just like pepper spray. It alerts your friends in an emergency situation by sending them a SMS with your exact google maps location and inferred address at the push of a single giant button or a shake of the phone.
Not only can it help you feel comfortable in the above situations but also save a life in a real emergency situation like a superstorm, burglary, kidnapping, shootout or rape.
Your friends/family can be there to help you or alert the police with your location. They don't even need to install this app or have any special capability on their phones.
- When you first launch the app, go to the "Add Friends" screen and select the friends you may want to alert from the phone's address book along with the phone number that you would like the SMS to be sent on
- In an emergency situation, press the big blue button or shake your phone(enable in settings)
The SMS gets sent immediately to your selected contacts
- You can enable "Siren on alert" to play a siren sound when you push the button to potentially intimidate your attacker and make him/her aware that you have called for help
- Built to be extremely simple and reliable
- Realtime location detection
- Reverse geocoded address lookup
- Supports all phones/tablets and all screen sizes
Note that we do not collect/store any user information at all
Used in tandem with Guardly Command, which is used by security operators and dispatchers in command centers, security desks or third-party monitoring centers, Guardly Mobile enables you to receive alerts as well as send Emergency and Operational alerts to your company’s security team for processing and response.
Depending on your company’s setup and configuration, Emergency Alerts may also be accompanied by a phone call to your mobile device, aiming to connect you with a security operator responsible for managing the alert and coordination of response.
When interacting with an alert (such as sending an Emergency Alert), Guardly Mobile will determine your location using GPS and/or indoor positioning to ensure first responders and others who may need to assist you can find you as quickly as possible. You will also have the opportunity to share critical information with security such as secure chat messages, photos and videos.
✔ Get time-sensitive alerts about threats nearby
✔ Access up-to-date lists of organizational contacts
✔ Quickly reach security in case of emergency
✔ Floor/room location accuracy indoors
✔ Easily make walk safe and other requests
✔ Improves travel safety and peace of mind
✔ Use it worldwide
Guardly has been featured in a number of security and technology publications including Security, Security Management, Security Buyer, TechCrunch, GigaOM, VentureBeat and The Huffington Post.
To learn more about Guardly, please visit: https://www.guardly.com
Note: Some features of Guardly Mobile require connection to a cellular network as well as a data connection through mobile or WiFi networks. GPS location accuracy is dependent on sky availability and satellite coverage. During an emergency incident, continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Guardly Indoor Positioning Service (IPS) is only available to Guardly Mobile users whose organizations have subscribed to the service; no additional steps are required of you as a Guardly user in order for IPS to function. Contact your organization’s security or police department to see if IPS service is available to you.