Montana Mountain Biking by mobiTec in partnership with Carcross Tagish Management Corporation
Montana Mountain is a large massif of volcanic origin situated immediately south of the village of Carcross, Yukon and is a gateway between interior Yukon and coastal British Columbia/Alaska. About 70 kilometers of trail had been built and/or restored by the Carcross/Tagish First Nation for the enjoyment of bikers, hikers, snowshoers, and skiers.
In 2013 Carcross was co-named Global Mountain Bike Destination by Outside Magazine.
- easily find all trails with description and elevation profile on an interactive map
- enable location tracking to find your exact position on the map
- works without cell service, disable mobile data or enable flight mode to avoid data roaming charges
- find local specialties, attractions, events
- get discounts on local specialties, if provided by local businesses
- learn about the history of Montana Mountain