Monitor and protect your credit, spend sustainably, borrow responsibly, get smarter around money, and much more. Master your money for good with the Mogo app.
Money is the #1 source of stress for Canadians, which is why 9 out of 10 people say that nothing makes them happier or more confident than feeling in control of their finances. Money stress is driven primarily by credit card overspending, leading to debt and a lack of saving and investing. At Mogo, our mission is to change this. It’s time to MoneyUp.
The Mogo app will help you master these 4 money habits to reach you financial best:
1: Monitor and Protect your Finances
Monitor your credit score for free
• Get an up-to-date Equifax credit score once every month for free — with no impact to your score and no conditions or charges.
• Track your financial health month-to-month with the interactive credit score dashboard.
• Gain insight into what makes up your score and how you can improve it.
Help protect yourself against identity fraud
• We’ll monitor your credit bureau daily for any hard inquiries.
• If any inquiries are detected, receive a notification. See anything suspicious and we’ll help guide you through next steps to help stop criminals in their tracks.
• Get some peace of mind with the amount of data breaches growing every year.
2: Control your Spending
Reduce your spending while helping the planet.
• Earn 1.5% to 3% unlimited Cashback with no annual fee.
• Offset 1lb of CO2 when you spend $1.
• MogoCard is a free Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card that earns Cashback rewards when you use your own money — like getting the best of both debit and credit.
• Gain full insight into your spending activity and use powerful budgeting tools to help you save better, smarter, and faster.
3: Borrow Responsibly
No-obligation loan pre-approval for when you need it most
• A loan experience designed to help you get out of debt faster — you could access lower rates with on-time payments.
• Get pre-approved for a loan of up to $35k with rates starting at 5.9%.
• Pre-approval doesn’t affect your credit score and there’s no commitment required — so you can use it only when you need it.
A stress-free mortgage experience
• Apply online in minutes and get low rates off the bat.
• Receive ongoing live support from dedicated mortgage specialists.
• Get access to an intelligent digital dashboard to keep track of your mortgage.
4: Save and Invest Wisely
Learn the right strategy to help you reach long-term wealth with our MoneyClass
• Get the proven strategies to make winning investment decisions with MoneyClass
Buy and sell bitcoin with no funding or withdrawal fees
• Add funds and start in as little as 30 minutes — no funding or withdrawal fees.
• Buy and sell bitcoin at real-time prices instantly, anytime and anywhere.
• Easily withdraw your funds into your Canadian bank account within just a few days.
MoneyClass to master all 4 habits
• Gain simple, expert guidance on how to improve your credit score, master your spending, pay off debt, and much much more!
Join over 1,000,000 MogoMembers and create your free MogoAccount today.
*The MogoApp is currently only available in Canada (excluding Quebec). Not all Mogo products and services are available in all provinces and territories. Download the app to learn more.