Never waste time and gas looking for parking again! Know exactly where to park and when. Even before you get there!
Montreal Parking allows users to quickly and accurately find available parking in the Montreal area, as well as private parking lots.
Source : Ville de Montréal
*This is an Ad supported version and it contains the same features as the PRO version.
To remove the ads please consider buying the Pro version, it's only 2.99
-Find parking using your current location.
-Search the map to find parking near a specified address.
-Get driving directions.
-Save a list of favorite parking sections.
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) is the largest airport in Quebec. Montréal Airport is a major hub for Air Canada. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Montreal. We include Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Victoria, Edmonton, Halifax, and all the airports of the world (2400+).
Montreal Airport android app
APP AND TEXTS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH & FRENCH
Discover Montreal and its history differently with amazing photos! Want to try our apps for free? Check out the ‘Paris, Then and Now’ FREE app: http://bit.ly/parisfree
★ As seen in Métro, Huffington Post, TV/Radio Canada, etc. ★
AN INCREDIBLY RICH CONTENT
More than 200 Then and Now places available, and many more to come! Our awesome partners have been building this content for YEARS.
For each then & now place you will be able to :
✓ See the full screen Then and Now photos
✓ Superpose the photos with reality, play with the transparency and observe the evolution of the place
✓ Discover the history of the place thanks to a description mixing historical facts and anecdotes
** Download the « Montreal Then and Now » app today to discover these places and their history **
BE NOTIFIED AUTOMATICALLY OR LOCALIZE THE PLACES YOURSELF
Define the notification range then click "Go". You will then be notified each time you get close to an available place.
You can also browse the then & now places in the "Find" tab where you'll find different views : list, map , satellite or augmented reality.
** Download this app now to navigate the Then & Now map or be notified automatically **
✓ Geolocation and interactive map that refreshes automatically
✓ Augmented reality
✓ Push notifications for then and now places
✓ Search historic places and monuments in list or map view
✓ Play with transparency on photos
You'll find more information on how to use the app in our tutorial ("More" tab).
Experience a different way to visit Montreal and learn more about its history, and a good alternative to traditional travel guides.
EVEN MORE CITIES BY ‘MY CITY BEFORE’
Our apps are updated frequently and there are new cities available regularly. Check out our website to know more www.mycitybefore.com
Currently available: Vancouver, Montreal, Paris, Barcelona, Nantes, Metz. Toronto and Tampa on the way.
Please note that the app currently uses INTERNET CONNECTION, so plan your usage accordingly.
WE CAN NOT ANSWER YOU ON THIS PAGE. Please contact us at email@example.com and we we'll answer you promptly ! Any suggestion or bug report is obviously welcome.
PLEASE NOTE that all the Then and Now places are not visible straight away: navigate the map and wait for the app to refresh and display the places.
Note : * Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
“Europa-Park Guide” offers following functions:
1. Map Navigator
Get your bearings inside Europa-Park thanks to GPS. A menu with different filters will allow you to display the places and information you chose: attractions, shows, restaurants, shopping or services (toilets, information desks, cash dispensers, etc.). A search function (GPS or text) will also help you to find your way in the park.
Keep yourself informed and find out about the last novelties and events of Europa-Park.
With our daily updated show schedule, which can be classified by name or beginning time, you will never miss your favourite show again.
4. Parking Place Assistant
When you park on the visitors’ parking-lot, activate our “Parking Place Assistant”. This function will memorise the position of your vehicle, so that you can find it easily after a day full of adventures.
5. Navigate to Park
With “Europa-Park Guide”, it’s really easy to get to Europa-Park. Use the function “Navigate to Park” and you will find out immediately your route to Europa-Park and the estimated duration of your trip.
Discover the last weather forecast for Europa-Park.
7. Park closing
Receive information about how long the park is open today.
Send us an e-mail or call us. We are always there for you!
9. Europa-Park TV
Stay up-to-date with videos of our YouTube channel, even in the off-season.
The application covers places including Corbett National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park, Kaziranga National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Kanha National Park, Nameri Tiger Reserve, Keoladeo Ghana National Park and many more.
This app also features less known parks in India but with abundant wildlife.
App divides the wild life in five zones i.e. east, west, north, south and central. Each national park comes with detailed background information, best time to visit, transport, accommodation, map and nearby places to make your trip really memorable.
Explore and plan your next trip to the ultimate destinations. The must have app for wildlife lovers.
We would love to hear from you so we can continue to create better experience for you.
Keywords: Corbett, Kaziranga, Sunderbans, Gir, Ranthambore, Sanjay Gandhi, Blackbuck,Kanha, Banerghatta, NagarHole, Periyar, Bandipur, Desert, Nanda Devi, wild animals, India, park visit, zoo, theme park, central zoo, city park, garden, recreation, tourist attractions.
Hong Kong’s premier theme park experience is now in Google Play Store! The official Ocean Park Hong Kong iPhone app is now released, key features including:
- Just a few clicks to get the showing time and waiting time for various attractions and shows, you could plan your visit in an efficient way!
- Latest update with Ocean Park’s latest events!
- Explore the park map with pins for your quick references!
- Discover the QR codes you found in Ocean Park and unlock the e-coupons!
- Transportation and other useful information of Ocean Park!
Stay tuned for more updates! Download now and plan ahead to make the most of your stay!
This is the official mobile app for Metro Parks, Serving Summit County. Features include:
• GPS-enabled directions, maps, restroom locations and more for all 14 of the district’s parks and the multipurpose Bike & Hike Trail, Freedom Trail and its sections of the Towpath Trail
• Brief descriptions of 40 trails, with filters based on difficulty and distance
• A comprehensive calendar of programs and events
• Click-to-call phone numbers for rangers, the administrative offices, the visitors center at F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm and seasonal information
• Locations of birding “hot spots,” landmarks, fishing areas, sled hills and more
• Information about reservable pavilions and shelters
• Alerts, news, and rules and regulations
• Social media links for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
Find your car it is very simple.
Find your Parking.
Take a photo.
Share in Facebook.
* Buy Gps car park in market. Best:
-Widget for save your location.
-Multiples languajes: at the moment English and Spanish.
Tags: find my car, parking, park, gps, location, localizate
The key features of the app include the following:
★ Simple Interface - Interaction with the app using Chimani's unique interface based on universal national park symbols.
★ Passport Stamps - Record the years you've visit a National Park Service unit and create a "Someday/Maybe" list.
★ Someday/Maybe - Create a "Someday/Maybe" list of units and parks which you plan to visit!
★ News - Access daily national park news provided by National Park Traveler News website (in-app purchase required).
★ Search - Use the lighten-fast search engine to find anyone of the 400 units within the app.
★ Details - Learn about the rich history in each one of the National Park Service units (content provided by Wikipedia).
★ Location - View the location of each unit on interactive maps.
*** This app requires an inital Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
Chimani is the leading developer of mobile app to help you explore our National Parks. Learn more at: www.chimani.com
In this official app of Movie Park Germany, will you can find an interactive map of the park with all the locations of attractions, shows, restaurants and shops. Use this app during your visit and receive the latest information on show times and special offers.
- Interactive map
- Information about the attractions, shows, restaurants and shops
- Suggested routes
- Automatic notifications when shows start
- Practical information such as opening hours, prices, directions, etc.
- Ability to share your experiences via social media
- Make new friends in the park with the MEET ME chat
Our News area is connected to Official Theme Parks so you can get all your updates in one place!
Our Features include:
- Websites for each park
- Contact info for each park
- Park Hours for Walt Disney World, and Both Universal parks
- Official wait times for several parks
- Direct Resort numbers to all of Walt Disney World's Resort Hotels and Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
- Social Media info for each park
- Weather forecast
- Special events such as HHN (Halloween Horror Nights) and much more!
Choose from a selection of daily challenges, take on some of Europe’s most exhilarating rides and brag to your friends.
We’ve got so many epic rides, we’ve created a big list complete with descriptions, photos, ride restriction information and more!
Never get lost again
Use our detailed park map, pinpointing your exact location, to choose your next destination! You can even get sat-nav like directions to your next stop!
Stay one step ahead of the crowd
When you're on park you have access to the latest ride Q times. What's more, you can choose to be alerted when the Q for your favourite rides change, while enjoying the rest of the park!
Don't miss out on the hottest offers, with access to money saving promotions.
Food, drink and more!
With so many thrills available you’re bound to work up an appetite—check out our food outlets to refuel and head to one of our gift shops for the ultimate souvenir of your adrenaline-fuelled day.
Find out more about our awesome events held throughout the season—including this year’s Fright Nights!
Easy access to purchase tickets from our website.
All the essential information you need to know, including opening times, travel information and frequently asked questions!
The Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department established Tree Walks in Hong Kong Country Parks to introduce common or interesting tree species to visitors and further develop their interest on tree appreciation. The Department has launched a smartphone application featuring 16 Tree Walks and 96 common plants in Country Parks. This application facilitates visitors to arrange a visit to the Tree Walks with reference to the location, plant species and their blooming season. With the tree database contained in the application, visitors can learn more about a particular tree while they are touring around the Tree Walk.
Outdoor enthusiasts can now experience nature like never before with this official mobile guide powered by Pocket Ranger® technology. This all-inclusive app offers an environmentally friendly way to explore, camp, hike or bike. Users can decide which park to visit using a comprehensive list of activities or search for nearby locations within a particular region. Advanced GPS and GIS Mapping technology invites users to track trails, mark waypoints, and locate landmarks in the great outdoors, while interactive features guide users and keep them informed.
Users can access rich GPS features, such as:
• Advanced GPS Maps with State GIS (Geographic Information Systems), which allow users to access trail data, record tracks from hikes, runs, or bike rides, and view elapsed time and distance traveled.
• Easy-to-cache GPS Terrain Map tiles, which ensure that navigation remains possible in the event of lost mobile reception.
• Photo waypoint feature allowing users to snap a photo and mark and record the coordinates of plant life, animal species or landscape views. Post or share these remarkable finds with family and friends with the click of a button.
• Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family along the way.
• Built-in compass to help users navigate.
• Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
Pocket Ranger® technology also provides plenty of other standard features that make exploring the great outdoors a breeze, including:
• Thorough information on the facilities including general policy, contact information, activities, trails, park maps and much more.
• Detailed, cacheable maps of facilities, trails and campgrounds.
• Up-to-date news and information on state park advisories and weather information.
• Sharing features that allow users to share current positions, waypoints and recorded tracks via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• A Calendar of Events, updated in real time, listing events with the ability to filter by desired location. Users can also create their own schedule.
• Access to online reservations that make it easy to secure overnight visits.
• Plus so much more!
With the Pocket Ranger® in hand, prepare to bask in the vast natural wonders that Washington State Parks have to offer!
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
• The enhanced pro features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
More from developer
Running in the background as a lightweight service, it saves the connection/disconnection event into a power connection history. User can also receive a notification with/out sound or vibration. This app does NOT manage any other phone functionalities, such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc. There are other apps for that…
SnooZy can also be used as an auto-lock on unplug or simply as for power connection history.
This app can be useful to save battery when using a solar charger, where power connectivity relies on weather conditions!
It was initially developed as a fix for battery drain issues on Samsung Galaxy Nexus: some devices randomly detect a power connection without any charger being actually connected to the phone.
This would drain the battery because of the screen turning on to display the "Charging" message, multiple times per hour till screen timeout.
SnooZy Charger is an open source project, available on GitHub: https://github.com/mudar/SnooZy
Source code is released under the GPLv3 license from the Free Software Foundation.
Many thanks to G&A!
Some users have asked about uninstalling the app: on some devices, first you'll need to deactivate the app as a Device Manager. There's a shortcut for that in SnooZy's settings (last item). Once deactivated, you can uninstall as usual. Please note that this is an Android feature, not SnooZy's!
We become more conscious of our phones as our lives become increasingly connected. Would you like to disconnect, if only for a moment? Your phone will go silent and disconnect from the world: no e-mail, no status updates, no SMS and no phone calls. Choose how long you wish to disconnect (up to 3 hours).
Originally developed by Kwame Corporation for the upcoming Fairphone, Peace of Mind+ aims simply to bring this beautiful app to other devices, and for Fairphone owners patiently waiting to receive their phone!
Peace of Mind+ is an open-source project released under the Apache License version 2.0. Source code is available on GitHub https://github.com/mudar/Fairphone
- Turn Airplane mode on for up to 12 hours.
- Settings to set choose mode (Airplane/Silent) and maximum duration (3, 6 or 12 hours).
- Home screen and lock screen widgets, DashClock extension.
- Supports all Android devices using Android ICS (4.0) or later.
- On Android 4.2+ devices, the app requires Root privileges to enable the Airplane Mode. On non-rooted phones (or if SU is declined) the app enables Silent Mode instead. This is due to security changes introduced by Google in Android SDK version 17.
Note: Peace of Mind+ is basically Airplane Mode with a timer. All phone calls, including emergency calls, are disabled during the Airplane/PeaceOfMind Mode. You'll need to turn off the app to enable calls!
Disclaimer: This is not the official App, and I'm not related to Kwame Corporation or the Fairphone project, except for buying the phone. Credit (and many thanks) go to Fairphone/Kwamecorp!
Patiner Montréal provides you with daily updated information about conditions and services of Montréal's outdoor rinks.
Patiner Montréal for Android is an open source project to promote Open Data in Montréal. With the help of an other Montréal Ouvert project, the app retrieves information published by the city to bring it to your phone.
Enjoy the Winter!
Graphic Design by Noémie Darveau.
Tags: Montreal, ice skating, hockey, winter sports.
- Fire Stations;
- Neighbourhood Police Stations (SPVM);
- Water Supplies – Contingency measures: Locations of water supplies available to the populcation in case of heat wave or other events related to public safety;
- Emergency accomodation centres and air conditioned public places.
The source of the data is the City of Montréal on its Open Data Portal.
Tags: mtl justincase, open data montreal.