Going somewhere and you're not sure if you need to bring your umbrella? Want to check if there's going to be fresh powder snow on the slopes in Tahoe tomorrow? Check Raindar! Raindar displays animated Doppler radar images on your Google Map. When you start Raindar it automatically focuses on your location so you can quickly see if there is precipitation coming your way. When pressing the search button on your phone you can now also search for locations within the US!
Raindar works out of the box but has many configuration options (see the recent changes page).
- green/yellow/red is rain
- blue/white is snow
Raindar can now also display storm tracks! It displays different icons for each of the 4 types of storms:
- Yellow circle: thunderstorm
- Yellow square: Hail Storm
- Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
- Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
When clicking on one of those icons a dialog will appear with detailed information.
The storm tracks also display the direction and speed of the storm in the form of an arc. The arc is split in 3 parts: 20, 40 and 60 minutes until the storm reaches that area.
On Google TV:
- Use the D-pad for navigate up/down/left/right
- Use the media forward/back or next/previous buttons to zoom in and out
Radar images and storm track data courtesy of Weather Underground. Raindar displays images from the WunderMap.
Geocoding courtesy of GeoNames.org.
If you find a bug, or have suggestions, contact me by email.
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
Use RadarNow! to quickly see an animated radar image and current conditions! No digging through menus to see if a storm is on the way!
RadarNow! provides National Weather Service (NWS) Enhanced Radar "Base" (N0R) images from the NOAA WSR-88D NEXRAD Radar sites located around the US. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. When you start the app, the radar images are from the site closest to your location.
Now on iTunes! Get RadarNow! for your iPad and iPhone.
NWS Alerts included with the free mode starting in v4.0. Only alerts issued to the your current county are sent and the alerts can be filtered so only the ones that interest you are used.
RadarNow! is a free download with access to Premium features. Use the FREE Standard version to monitor your local radar and receive NWS Alerts or choose to upgrade through the app to Premium if you want to activate the enhanced features. You may try the premium features with our free 5 day trial or purchase premium access for $5.99 for a "RadarNow! Lifetime" pass.
The 5 day free trial gives you free access to the premium features. Once the 5 day trial has passed, the app reverts back to the free "standard" mode. You will not be charged to use the free trial under any circumstances.
RadarNow! is designed to be fast, efficient and have great free options. If you want a full featured weather app that shows things like ski conditions or tide reports, we suggest using WeatherBug or Weather Channel. RadarNow! Standard (Free) provides animated radar, local conditions and NWS Alerts centered on your current location. Radar Now! Premium provides more zoom levels, range rings, selectable locations and a pannable map of the continental US with a looping weather radar.
RadarNow! uses US radars only, therefore is active for entire U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam and areas of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean that border the U.S.
Please use the "Contact us" form inside RadarNow! (menu-setting-contact us) if you encounter a problem or have a suggestion for improvement.
We value your input! It was suggestions and constructive critiques from users just like you that led to the new, improved RadarNow!.
This new version of RadarNow! was created by USNaviguide in cooperation with Mighty Pocket.
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
Rainy Days shows you weather radar doppler images from buienradar, meteox, vaderradar, eumetsat and nws using Google Maps. You can zoom in, pan and search for locations.
Be your own weather man with Rainy Days: see how storms are moving to see if they are heading for you.
Coverage: Europe, Iceland, Scandinavia, USA incl Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Africa, Australia
Note: shows rain (radar reflectivity), not clouds!
If something is not working on your device, please send me an email, adding a comment doesn't give me enough information to fix any bugs!
Join the Rainy Days Beta community on Google Plus to try out the latest updates before they go out: https://plus.google.com/communities/104490717855236434740
Permissions that you are prompted for:
* Photos/Media/Files - for storing map data on external storage
* Location - To show your location on the map
* In-app purchases - for upgrading without advertisements if you like
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
✔ your own photo for every favorite place;
✔ weather forecast for 7 days;
✔ detailed forecast for 48 hours;
✔ geomagnetic storm and other alerts;
✔ local weather;
✔ quick switching through favorite places;
✔ widgets for home screen;
✔ support of Russian, Ukrainian and English languages.
The satellite imagery is provided by Eumetsat.
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
NOAA Radar and Alerts is a Live Wallpaper which displays live radar images for the US location of your choosing. When enabled, the NOAA Radar and Alerts wallpaper will display live weather radar images obtained from the NOAA National Weather Service in your background. You can also enable the optional weather alerts. Choose up to five counties to receive alerts for, set your threshold and receive NOAA weather alerts as notification in your status bar.
This new "Pro" version includes the new stand-alone, launchable radar app in addition to the live wallpaper version. We've been getting slammed for the 'blank screen' problem that accompanied this new functionality and I've been working hard to solve it. This release includes a significant update which provides a 'Compatibility Mode' that remedies this situation on most phones. Compatibility Model also helps with the missing overlays some users have been experiencing. Please give us a good review if you like the app.
* Now includes Radar for Guam and Alerts for the Mariana islands
* Ability to select from any NOAA-supported US region
* Configurable layers: Radar + Topography, County Boundaries, Highways and/or City Labels
* Pinch/Zoom/Move to position your radar map
* Configurable update frequency
* Ability to use Weather Alert feature separate from Live Wallpaper
* Portrait or Landscape mode
* Optional Weather Alerts as notifications
* Receive alerts for multiple counties (US, Guam, and Virgin Isles)
* Any, Statement, Advisory, Watch or Warning alert thresholds
Install application, then select as wallpaper (from Home, touch: Menu key, Wallpaper, Live wallpapers). On the Settings screen, choose your Location and any other options settings, then touch "Set wallpaper". At the home screen, double-tap to enable positioning and pinch/zoom of the map - the wallpaper will respond to your left/right/up/down and pinch/zoom gestures. Double-tap again to exit positioning mode.
You can also zoom & position the app in the stand-alone mode and the settings will carry over to your wallpaper view.
You can receive NOAA weather alerts without using the NOAA Radar as your wallpaper. Just 'Enable Alerts' unders Settings and leave your wallpaper alone.
Compatibility Mode should help with some devices that are experiencing the 'blank overlays' issue. When compatibility mode is on, the app will operate the same as it does on low-memory device: Overlays are merged to conserve graphics memory and displayed on top of radar. Topographic overlay is not available. Overlays are cropped to 512 pixels high, leaving small top and bottom margins in the overlay.
NOTE that past radar images may not always be available from NOAA - Updates are dependent on the availability of an internet connection and images published by NOAA.
* Zoom right into your neighborhood with precision and accuracy – watch the rain roll right over the Maumee!
* Zoom out to view nation-wide radar and conditions
* Location aware tracking – forecasts and national radar anywhere you are
* Choose the Doppler 13000 HD overlay or visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery or view them all at once!
* Current conditions updated continuously
* Hourly, 3-day and 7-day weather forecasts in quick or detailed view updated every 60 minutes
* Travel often? Customize your weather locations by zip code or city
* Nationwide overview with regional and national temperature maps
* Submit your photo/video
* Video forecasts and updates from the Weather Center
Weather alerts are read aloud for you so you don’t have to stop to read the screen. It’s the power of a NOAA Weather Radio combined with the accuracy of AccuWeather and ABC7 for Los Angeles and Southern California all in one convenient app! There’s no other app like it.
With the FOLLOW ME feature you’ll stay safe when you’re on the go. MEGADOPPLER – ABC7 LA WEATHER can alert you to severe weather wherever you are -- whether you’re on your daily commute in the Los Angeles area, or travelling anywhere across the U.S.
The app is fully interactive; Zoom down to get a street level view of live conditions. And of course, get current conditions, hourly and long-term forecasts right at your fingertips.
* Follow Me – Activate this feature so that you get weather alerts wherever you are, anywhere in the U.S. No matter where you travel, the app will help keep you safe.
* Set a static location – In addition to the Follow Me feature, you can set three (3) additional locations to receive alerts on. So if you’re on the road, you could still get alerts for what’s threatening your home, or where a loved one lives.
* Audio alerts – Listen to weather alerts just like a NOAA Weather Radio, so you can be informed and keep moving.
* Current Conditions, Hourly Forecasts and 7 Day Forecasts.
* Video forecasts and live weather video (when available).
It's a MEGA doppler -- so you know it's MEGA good!
DOWNLOAD NOW BEFORE FREE FULL VERSION ENDS.
We have been serving for more than 2 MILLION users, so we know what you want.
PhotoJus Weather can transforms your photo into various nice effects by adding rain, snow, dust, rainbow and many other nature phenomenon to your photo! Photo effects is designed together by professional photographers and real artists to provide you the most amazing effect to your photo.
★ INSTANT EFFECTS.
Rainbow, Sunny, Street Light, Night Storm, Stars, Night Fog, Moon, Window, Night Light, Rainy, Snow, Heart Cloud, Underwater, Sunset, Color Sunset, Day Fog, Dusty
★ LIVE CAMERA PREVIEW.
Allow user to see how does an effect looks before capturing.
★ Share to INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER
★ Save to PHOTO ALBUM
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback or idea to improve the app.
Don't wait and download now.
Visit us at www.photojus.com for more information.
Clouds, rain, lightning, temperatures.
Current weather and forecasts.
Free for all.
What will the weather be like? Cloudy or sunny? Rain or snow? How warm is it? Will it get stormy?
WeatherMaps provides an easy answer to all these questions with a rain radar, satellite image and storm info on one map.
WeatherMaps offers you these advantages:
- Data updates every 15 minutes
- Loop 1 hour back and 1 hour forward
- 24 hour forecast
- Various zoom levels
- Location detection
- Automatic updates
WeatherMaps Premium is available if you want to zoom in even closer. WeatherMaps Premium lets you track clouds, rain and storms even more precisely.
WeatherMaps Premium offers you these advantages:
- Zoom in even closer
- 1.25 miles resolution
- Data updates every 5 mins instead of every 15 mins
- No ads
- Can be used on up to 5 devices
WeatherMaps Premium can be activated in the app. WeatherMaps Premium pricing:
€2.69 for 1 month or €14.99 for 1 year.
No automatic extension. No subscription.
WeatherMaps Premium is free for WetterOnline Premium members.
We created the app for you!
That's why we'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please email us at:
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your WetterOnline Team.
Weather radar data is refreshed every 6 minutes. Although the default user settings are appropriate for most users, some users like to configure optimal settings for their area and personal taste. Tempest weather radar allows users to change the number of frames per animation, cloud transparency, radar type and range of both NEXRAD and TDWR radars. Storm tracking, ground clutter elimination, image smoothing and rain/snow options can also be controlled. Since the familiar Google Maps is used, the user can enable Satellite View and Traffic View if desired.
NEXRAD radar parameters include:
Base Reflectivity N0R
Base Reflectivity N1R
Base Reflectivity N2R
Base Reflectivity N3R
Base Reflectivity N0Z
World Base Reflectivity 00Q
Base Radial Velocity N0V
Base Radial Velocity N1V
Mean Radial Velocity N0S
Mean Radial Velocity N1S
Mean Radial Velocity N2S
Mean Radial Velocity N3S
Total Surface Rainfall NTP
One Hour Rainfall N1P
TDWR radar parameters include:
Base Reflectivity TR0
Base Reflectivity TR1
Base Reflectivity TR2
Long Range Reflectivity TZL
Base Radial Velocity TV0
Base Radial Velocity TV1
Mean Radial Velocity TV2
WSR Base Reflectivity N0Q
WSR Base Reflectivity NAQ
WSR Base Reflectivity N1Q
WSR Base Reflectivity NBQ
WSR Base Reflectivity N2Q
WSR Base Reflectivity N3Q
WSR Base Radial Velocity N0U
WSR Base Radial Velocity NAU
WSR Base Radial Velocity N1U
WSR Base Radial Velocity N0U
WSR Base Radial Velocity NBU
WSR Base Radial Velocity N2U
WSR Base Radial Velocity N3U
WSR Digital Storm Total Precipitation DSP
WSR Surface Rainfall 1 hour N1P
WSR Surface Rainfall storm total NTP
WSR Mean Radial Velocity N0S
WSR Mean Radial Velocity N1S
WSR Mean Radial Velocity N2S
WSR Mean Radial Velocity N3S
Although initially designed as a weather radar only solution, Tempest weather radar can retrieve current local weather conditions, 10 day forecast and hourly forecast data by tapping on the red location icon. Alternatively, "long pressing" on a map location will bring up the weather forecast of that location.
Currently, Tempest weather radar overlay data is available only for the USA and the bordering regions of Canada and Mexico. Also, Tempest weather radar is currently only available on the android platform.
Thanks for trying Tempest Weather Radar. We hope you enjoy it!
This program is under active development.
Weather radar and forecast data provided by wunderground.com
Maps provided by google.com
Tempest weather radar... the ultimate storm tracking app for your android device.
gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images, 5-day weather forecasts and observations on an interactive map (Google Maps). The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather.
The perfect app for the outsiders and travelers alike, gRadar can animate up to twelve hours of rain/snow radar images so you can accurately tell if precipitations/storms are coming your way.
*US coverage, as provided by National Weather Service (NWS)
*Canada coverage, as provided by Environment Canada
*Australia coverage, as provided by Bureau of Meteorology
*Europe, Asia, Africa and South America coverage, as provided by EUMETSAT
(See exact coverage at www.nbz.ca/gradar)
*156 US Doppler radar sites and 6 types of radar data:
-Storm Total Precipitation
-Storm Relative Motion
*31 Canadian Doppler radar sites and 4 types of radar data:
*53 Australian radar sites and 4 types of radar data:
*1-hour radar image forecast (only available in Australia, Canada and USA).
*5-day weather forecast and current conditions, location-based (Metric or English).
*Weather observations (temperature, pressure and wind) on map view.
*Google Maps features:
-Pinching (zoom in/out)
-Plan and Satellite maps
*Single-radar and multi-radars modes
*Animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities
*Up to 12 hours playback
*GPS position tracking
Supports, comments or bug reports: email@example.com