Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam - we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your smartphone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
* Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
* Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
* Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
* Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
* No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Now you can check your heart rate, in real time, with your smart phone.
You can see your heart rate, so quickly, precisely and simply.
Any complex connection process is not required with any device, for using Quick-HRM.
Download and find, now, how it is simple. You’ll then find out how it is easy. This application will be upgraded continuously, and has been developed for users to be convenient.
This is for you!!
1. Real-time heart rate measurement (Pay version: 7sec required for measurement, fastest speed in the World)
2. Management of the history of heart rates, and of the number of measurement
3. Automatic functions of recognition of heartbeat signal, and of measurement
4. Sharing measured information through Twitter and Face book
5. Reliable measuring results
Purposes of use
1. Checking user’s heart rate in real-time
2. For whom needs continuous monitoring of heart rate and management of record history
3. For whom wants to check exercise level and strength
4. For whom needs fitness and health management
How it works?
After illuminating the light from smart phone flash, the change of light is to be recognized by the application, by which the heart rate of user is detected (PPG mechanism / medical pulse oximeters)
AF Detect transforms your mobile device into a personal heart-rate monitor and Atrial Fibrillation detector. Using the inbuilt camera on your mobile phone, AF Detect provides a simple way to monitor your heart condition by reporting instances of Atrial Fibrillation. AF Detect comes with data visualization, result-based recommendations, email export and much more.
*Note: AF Detect works best with a back camera with a built-in flash, if your device doesn’t have a built-in flash, you are advised to take your measurements in a well lit environment.
**This App is not to be used for any form of medical diagnosis. Please always consult your physician if in doubt.
Platform: Android 2.3 & above, best on Samsung Galaxy S4
By using Smartphone's camera and flash, this app measures heart rate,stress level and autonomic nerve balance. This app will help you managing stress efficiently.
(1) Heart rate measurement in real-time
-Minimum/Maximum/Average heart rate measurement
(2) Stress measurement
-HRV(heart rate variation) graph display
-Automatic nerve balance result
-Physical/mental stress level
-Accumulated data display
2) Application use
-By measuring heart rate,autonomic nerve balance and stress level by using a smart phone, user can efficiently manage stress frequently.
-It is a smart health care and mobile health care system, anywhere at any time you can check the status of your stress simply.
3) Method of measurement and principle.
-Measurement by using one of the PPG (Photoplethysmography) methods.
There are two types of pressure, systolic and diastolic at the heart, therefore the peripheral vascular, amount of blood flow, and volume of blood vessel changes. StressViewer measures the amount of penetration of light by using the camera image that shows the pattern of heart beat.
The smart phone’s flash light will be exposed at the end of the user’s finger and the amount of blood flow can be measured because when the heartbeat occurs, the amount of blood flow in the peripheral blood vessel changes which is detected by camera on smart phone.
-Only works at Smartphone camera with a built-in flash
-Do not shake finger during measuring
-Do not press the camera and flash too hard
-This application is not for professional medical diagnosis
5) Introduction of Du-Sung Technology Corporation and guide on released app.
-Du-Sung Technology have developed and manufactured the wireless heart rate monitor, moreover, we have earned the respect in accuracy and quality of products through many years of knowhow in the field of wireless heart rate monitor.
Currently we have anounced two apps which are “StressViewer,” and “CardioPlanner.”
“StressViewer” is very easy-to-use app since it measures the current stress rate without any other instruments, but with only smart phone with a built-in flash camera.
And the app, “CardioPlanner” is the chest-belt typed wireless heart rate monitor that can be connected with smart phone by bluetooth to measure, so user can obtain more accurate workout data.
“CardioPlanner” accurately measures heart rate, number of step, exercise route, exercise distance, consumed calories, measurement of stress, etc, and the result can be uploaded to Web, so this app will help users to exercise systematically.
This is a PRO Key to use advance configuration in Heart Rate OS
Thank you for purchasing the PRO Key and supporting the development
Please make sure you are also install the main Heart Rate OS app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwork.wearable.heartratesync
Heart Rate OS is a must have tool for android wearable smart-watch owner.
Everyone will curious about their heart rate across the day:
- How much is my highest/lowest heart rate?
- When was my highest/lowest heart rate occurred?
- Is it have pattern
And what cool is all your heart rate data will be sync to your Google Fit account combined with other Google Fit data.
Heart Rate OS is still beta and new feature will keep coming.
- Setting hear rate minimum & maximum limit
- Notification when below minimum or above maximum
- More options
1. What kind of smart-watch do I need?
-> HROS will only work with Android wearable watch, and have been heavily test on Moto 360. HROS does not work on Samsung Gear and smart watches using other operating systems. Tizen devices as Gear-Fit and Gear II are not supported. Please do not give bad rating because of it.
2. What should I do if I have question/crash?
-> Write me email from menu "Send feedback"
Thanks to an innovative image analysis process which tracks your blood flow in real-time, it gives a direct and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
All you have to do is cover the whole camera lens with your index tip, and the application will compute your heart rate in real-time while displaying the pulse signal in a graph.
Heart Beat Rate Pro features :
● Real-time heart rate calculation & display
● Real-time pulse signal display in scrolling graphe
● Smart measure mode (measure stops after 15s if a valid pulse value is found)
● Resting heart rate checked against standards at the end of each measure
● Heart Rate training zones during physical activity
● Personnal advice to help you lower your resting heart rate for a better health
● Save measure with optional comment
● History view with a list and graph display
● Settings page
● Great design for a great user experience !
★★★ Want to give it a try first ? No problem : download Heart Beat Rate Free from Google Play ! ★★★
It works ! ★★★★★
By Agron from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Sony Ericsson MT27i (MT27i) - Oct 29, 2012
"It works super well. Very good application."
Amazing ! ★★★★★
By Yann from France - Free version 1.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy S2 - Oct 09, 2012
"The app is neat and it works fine."
Great ! ★★★★
By Ln from France - Free version 1.0.3 on HTC Desire S (saga) - Sept 21, 2012
"This app does what is expected of it, with ease."
Why use Heart Beat Rate app ?
You may use our application to determine your heart rate just out of curiosity, to compare it with your friends for fun, after physical activity to know your Heart Rate training zone or to do health prevention.
Note : current version does not work on devices without flashlight.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Make your training safer and more effective by using the ithlete heart rate variability (HRV) app to choose the best times for you to train and improve your performance.
Getting the balance just right between recovery and training is often a challenge, even for the most experienced athletes. Therefore, it makes sense to use an app, which removes the need for guess work or complex calculations from your training schedule. By judging the right balance of training load and recovery you will reap the benefits in your fitness levels.
By using the ithlete HRV app you will have accurate data and be able to easily measure your daily fatigue and recovery levels. Tracking subjective metrics, such as sleep and diet, in the app also helps identify your most influential factors.
The many benefits of using an HRV App are:
• Optimise fitness
• Manage recovery
• Improve health, fitness & performance
• Enjoy guilt-free rest days
• Avoid overtraining
• Prevent injury
• Tracking long-term progress
How It Works
Training is all about stress and recovery and a hard session will lower your HRV. By using the ithlete HRV app to monitor training stress daily you can adjust sessions according to your body’s current readiness to train, improve and perform.
Simply take a 1 minute measurement every morning and follow the colour coded training recommendation; train as normal, train light or take a rest day.
The human heart is a naturally great barometer for measuring your physical and mental condition. Heart beat intervals vary when you are resting (many people do not know this) and HRV captures this valuable information. Increased HRV is linked to good health and a high level of fitness, whilst decreased HRV is linked to stress, fatigue and even burnout. This is why measuring HRV is a must for all athletes, whether professional or keen amateurs.
The ithlete HRV app requires additional hardware. Users will need either a heart rate monitor chest strap and ECG receiver, Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitor strap* or an ithlete Finger Sensor. All are available from www.myithlete.com/products.
*Device must support Bluetooth Low Energy and be running Android 4.3 or above
Not all mobile devices are compatible with all sensor types, please see the ithlete website for a full list of compatible models and purchasing options.
Please also note the HRV app is NOT the same as a heart rate monitor app, which people use during exercise. The HRV app is an app that uses heart rate variability to diagnose your state of fatigue, recovery and readiness to train and is not used during actual exercise.
The screenshots below are for the latest v3.0 version, and is supported by most new Android devices. Users with devices not capable of running this version will receive the previous 2.3 version
Heart rate monitor will detect every heart beat due to blood flow.
For correct reading hold your index finger on the camera lens steadily and lightly for the whole measuring process. Don’t move your finger until measuring is complete.(10 secs) Heart rate is measured by detecting change in red color on your fingertip that changes with every heart beat due to blood flow.
You may disable flash and make your own tests with other external light sources.
Now includes audible HR alarms and text-to-speech for handsfree operation.
This app DOES NOT WORK unless you have an ANT+ compliant smartphone and ANT+ compliant heart rate strap.
If in doubt, please verify your device supports ANT+ before purchasing this app.
If your device ends up not working we can either refund you or update the app to work depending on your device.
This app is tested with the following devices:
Samsung Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 with android 4.3.
This app SHOULD work with the following devices but haven't been tested.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (please test and let us know)
Xperia acro S
Xperia arc S
Xperia mini pro
Xperia neo V
Xperia ray Live with Walkman
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia X10 Mini pro
Gear fit WaterTracker is an app that use gear fit to reminds you to drink water every day and tracks your water drinking habits.
How to use
** Make sure Gear Fit Manager is installed and Gear Fit is connected.
- Download and install the Gear Fit WaterTracker application.
- You can find the WaterTracker app on App Connect of your Gear Fit.
- Tap WaterTracker to launch.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to practice more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions, sorted by date, distance, duration, elevation or speed
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (track/tour/comment)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Backup function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
Choose to see your time, distance, current or average speed and pace, elevation, heart rate or splits. You can configure what you see on screen at any time, even while on the run.
* New AeroHRM mode. Turn your Pebble into a heart rate monitor watch! For tracking indoor and static workouts using a heart rate monitor, with no need for GPS. Syncs with RunKeeper and Dailymile. Edit the heart rate workouts in the stats page, to add distance manually.
* Support for heart rate zones. Set up your personal zones in the settings menu.
* Support for the Pebble smart watch
* Support for Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitors (please read the note below)
* Sync with RunKeeper, Strava, and DailyMile
* Autosyncing. Tracks will queue and sync when data connection is available.
* Elevation display on Pebble
* Skip to next / previous song on phone using watch buttons. Should work with default music players, probably not Google Play Music. Set the option to double click, or single click to change songs from the watch app menu. Double/single click the bottom button to skip to next song. Double/single click the top button to skip to previous song.
* Menu option to vibrate your Pebble every km/mile
Using the Pebble smart watch with AeroTrackerPro you don't even have to get your phone out of your pocket. You can start, stop, save, and reset tracking all from your Pebble. Or if you can't use your Pebble for any reason, even if it runs out of battery half way through, you can take control of everything from the AeroTrackerPro phone app.
Sync your tracks automatically with RunKeeper, Strava and DailyMile! Or choose to sync only selected tracks manually with the touch of a button. AeroTrackerPro supports activities, so you can choose to go running, hiking, cycling or more.
When using the Pebble smart watch, don't forget to install the Pebble app from the settings menu.
* You will need version 2.0 of Pebble installed on your phone, and watch.
*Note for using heart rate monitors:
You need a Bluetooth Smart enabled phone running Android 4.3 or greater
You need a Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitor
Connecting to a bluetooth HRM seems a bit buggy in Android at the moment. If you are struggling to get a connection in the AeroTrackerPro app, this is what you can do:
* Disconnect the HRM, and back out of AeroTrackerPro. Try again after a minute.
* Pair the HRM first in the bluetooth menu on your phone
* Turn bluetooth on your phone off, and on again.
* Disconnect the HRM, unscrew the battery cover and remove the battery for a couple of minutes.
* See the Polar H7 troubleshooting guide: http://www.polar.com/en/support/FAQs/Troubleshooting_H7_heart_rate_sensor
With the 'motion method' the app takes sensor readings several times each second while the device is resting on the subject's chest. The app makes use of a technology in your device called 'sensor fusion,' which combines the readings of multiple sensors to isolate such variables as linear acceleration, rotation, and gravity. The app monitors the change in angle to determine the breathing and heartbeat rates. Your device must have gyroscopes, accelerometers, and magnetometers and a version of Android that supports these technologies. If you are not sure, you can try one of the free sensor test apps in the Google Play Market and find out. Or, you can first try the free version of this app, 'CardioRespiratory Monitor Free'.
The app shows breathing and heartbeat rates (in bpm), as well as the amplitudes of each. Also shown are plots of the breathing movements and the average movement due to the heartbeat (as angle versus time in arbitrary units). This is the only Android app that measures all these quantities.
With the 'camera+light' method, the app takes multiple images each second while the subject's finger is covering the rear camera and light. First, the finger is placed over the camera and light. When the Start button is pressed, the app reads the camera data for 25 seconds. The light passing through the finger to the camera dims when blood surges through the arteries during each heartbeat. The average interval between the light pulses is equal to the average interval between heartbeats. You can monitor the changing brightness on your device's screen as the readings are taken.
This version of the app adds several options not available on the free version. These include the following:
- whether a 'ping' sound is emitted after each round of measurements,
- the number of rounds of measurements,
- whether the measurements are saved to a file,
- and whether the results are 'spoken' with your device's text-to-speech capability.
At any time during the session, you may use the menu button to:
- see how much time you have spent at the defined exercise intensities;
- a time series of your heart rate;
- a histogram of the heart rate (percentage of session at various intensities); and
- a route map, if GPS location collection is enabled within the app.
Each of these will be saved to the SD card for later viewing, with the exception of the route map (Google Maps Android API v2 does not support it).
When you exit the application, session and lap (if any) information will be saved to a file on the SD card. This information consists of session (and lap) duration, calories used and average heart rate.
The app is supported on ANT+ enabled phones, for example, SE Xperia X10, some ARCs and the HTC Rhyme. It will also work with phones that support USB OTG with a ANT+ dongle connected (Garmin or Suunto).
For ANT+ enabled phones the app requires the ANT RADIO SERVICE (free download from Google Play).
For USB OTG enabled phones, Honeycomb or above, both the ANT RADIO SERVICE and the ANT USB SERVICE (also free download from Google Play) are required.
The app will work on ANT+ enabled phones like the Xperia ARC, HTC Rhyme. It will also work with phones that support USB OTG with a ANT+ dongle connected (see feature photo).
For ANT+ enabled phones the app requires the ANT RADIO SERVICE (free download from Google Play).
For USB OTG enabled phones - Honeycomb or above - both the ANT RADIO SERVICE and the ANT USB SERVICE are required.