This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
Le système d'Alerte-511 utilise un logiciel d'analyse d'images en temps réel unique au monde qui mesure l'état de la circulation en utilisant le réseau de caméras de surveillance installées le long des routes.
Un bulletin d'info-circulation audio vous sera généré sur demande, vous permettant ainsi d'être plus concentré sur la route.
• Voyez les points chauds de la circulation d'un seul coup d'œil.
• Sélectionnez vos caméras favorites.
• Regardez les vidéo en direct et partagez-les avec vos ami(e)s sur vos réseaux sociaux.
• Écoutez les bulletins audio générés automatiquement et conduisez prudemment.
• En mode navigation, soyez avertis lorsqu’un problème de circulation survient sur votre chemin.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
NOTEZ: Le service est pour l'instant disponible seulement à Québec. On travaille fort pour vous offrir d'autre villes.
Florida 511 is a free download providing up-to-date traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many major metropolitan roadways including I-95, I-4, I-75, I-10 and Florida’s Turnpike. The app offers text and audio traffic updates and important alerts, as well as camera views on crashes, congestion, construction and more. All Florida 511 traffic data is provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
The app uses GPS tracking to identify the users’ current location and provide users with traffic information within a selected number of miles of their location. Users can set the app to provide information for a range of up to 200 miles from their location, view traffic in a select city or county by typing in a desired location or receive traffic information based on their registered My Florida 511 custom routes. Travel time information also is available based on location and direction of travel.
• Get Traffic Information based on GPS location, a Florida city or metro area or a personalized My Florida 511 route created at www.FL511.com
• Traffic updates can be provided in a text, map-based and audio format
• Show camera images for surrounding traffic incidents
• Get Travel Times based on location and direction of travel
• Use Feedback to submit traffic incidents to FDOT or provide general comments
• Select a Traffic Range to get traffic updates for up to 200 miles from the current location
• Filter out Construction alerts
• Select AutoPlay to hear all current incidents at start up
• Requires Android 2.3.4 and up
Florida 511 covers the entire state of Florida including major roadways in Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lake City, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach and more.
We would love to get your feedback on the app. Please record your comments in the app under General Comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When providing feedback, please include the type of phone you are using, its operating system and your contact information.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before hitting the road, have a passenger check 511 while driving or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Know Before You Go with Florida 511!
Requires Android 2.3 and later. Use versions 4.0 and later for optimal performance.
- Zoomable Google map with selectable event icons
- Winter road conditions
- Traffic incidents
- Roadwork and construction
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
Learn about Minnesota's Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
The list of apps available on the myIowaDOT app is built dynamically, so new apps will automatically appear in the myIowaDOT app as they are developed. Users can also create a list of favorite apps, personalized to meet their needs.
Apps that are currently available with myIowaDOT include:
Aviation - Contains an Iowa airport directory, aviation weather, an aviation calendar, and NOTAMS (Notice to Airmen)
Bike Map - An interactive bike map with bike trail navigation and driving directions
DL Docs – Helps determine which documents are needed in order to obtain an Iowa Real ID
Drive Test – A practice test to help prepare for the Iowa driver's test
ERL – The Department’s Electronic Reference Library, which contains highway & bridge construction specifications and standards
Facebook – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Facebook page
Iowa 511 – Traveler information such as Iowa road conditions, traffic speeds, and traffic cameras
Legis – Information about the Iowa Department of Transportation by Iowa legislative district
myMVD – Use this to renew your Iowa driver’s license, change your address, or see your driving record
Twitter – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Twitter feed
The GDOT 511 mobile application provides real-time access to traffic information supplied by the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT). Traffic information includes current traffic speeds on major Interstates as well as the latest incident and construction information. Traffic information is regularly and automatically updated and shown in real-time on maps along with the location of the user.
As the user moves through the highway network, the app keeps track of the location of the user on the map. The maps also indicate the location of message signs and cameras allowing the user to see what messages are being displayed and view images from the roadside cameras.
The GDOT 511 mobile application also provides current travel times for many pre-defined routes throughout the state. Travel times for both directions are given per route.
Users can also set up profiles to receive personalized travel notifications through the mobile application.
GDOT maintains a Travel Alerts feed and a Twitter feed. Both are readily accessible through the 511 mobile application's main menu.
• A zoomable, scrollable map-based display.
• Current traffic speeds and closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images in six metro areas (Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Quad Cities, Sioux City, and Waterloo/Cedar Falls).
• Electronic roadway sign messages.
• Commercial vehicle restriction information.
• Highway rest area locations on map.
• Real-time updates on road conditions, road work, construction, and road closures.
• List view of incidents, road work, road conditions, and rest areas.
The Iowa 511 app reports information for interstates, U.S. routes and state highways in Iowa. It does not include information for county roads or city streets.
Remember, the primary responsibility of every driver is the safe operation of his/her vehicle. Iowa law prohibits all persons from using a handheld electronic communication device to write, send or read a text message while driving a motor vehicle. Teen drivers with restricted licenses are prohibited from using any electronic communication or entertainment device while driving. While traveling, mobile communication devices should be used only when the motor vehicle is at a complete stop off the traveled portion of the roadway. Do not text and drive (it's the law) or use this app while driving.
We welcome your feedback on this app. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs in an email to 511Feedback@dot.iowa.gov.
Note : If you notice a wrong schedule, please write us at email@example.com with the name of the society, the bus number, the bus stop and the wrong time. We can't do anything without this information ! Thanks.
You can be notified automatically through twitter when we update database (http://twitter.com/#!/rhatec/).
TransportMTL allow users to easily access public transportation schedule for Montreal. All schedules are available offline. You can browse, search and bookmark any departure (bus, subway and train). If you need a reminder to catch your bus, subway or train ? Set a custom notification ! Support STM, STL, AMT, RTL, CIT, MRC and the METRO. We also have maps for the metro and the trains.
Full transport service list:
STL Société de Transport de Laval
STM Société de Transport de Montréal
RTL Réseau de Transport de Longueuil
AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
AMTBUS Autobus Express de l'AMT (90 Express Chevrier)
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT Laurentides
CITLR CIT le Richelain
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITVR CIT Vallée du Richelieu
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
MRC2M OKA Express
MRCLASSO MRC L'Assomption
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
This app quickly helps you decide which route to take, how the Bay Bridge is looking, and whether or not 101 is at a standstill. Unlike Google Maps, no scrolling is required.
Please note that this app anonymous tracks usage using Google Analytics. Nothing nefarious: just successes and failures. It access Google AppEngine to find the image URL.
This app is not sponsored by or affiliated in any way with the traffic.511.org website, 511 service in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, the California Highway Patrol, the California Department of Transportation, or any transit or paratransit operator.
Obligatory keywords: 101, 280, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Oakland, traffic, map, Dumbarton, Bay Bridge, 84, San Mateo Bridge, 511.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec ,Kelowna, Niagara, Sarnia and Winnipeg.
Use the Menu button to customize the application.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Ad supported, if dont't like ads exist a paid application without ads https://market.android.com/details?id=drowning.zebra.camtrafpro and more features.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email, write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
RTC Mobile permet de consulter rapidement les horaires d'autobus du Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), le réseau d'autobus de la ville de Québec.
- Accès hors-ligne aux horaires d'autobus de tous les parcours
- Plan des trajets
- Carte des parcours (Google Maps)
- Géo-localisation : Affichage des arrêts les plus proches sur une carte (Google Maps)
- Recherche par numéro d'arrêt
- Recherche par nom d'arrêt
- Affichage de l'heure des prochains passages
- Accès aux avis du RTC
Une connexion Internet est requise pour:
- Les avis du RTC
- L'affichage des cartes (Google Maps)
Your location is used to show you all nearby stations (swipe to go to the next station) or you can simply search for a station, a bus/metro line, or a bus station number.
Add a station as a favourite and always find it quickly and conveniently.
A map view showing the stations and connecting lines is available in the station details.
This app was created in collaboration with RFx Software Inc.
Finding a taxi in Quebec is now easier: in a few seconds, find a nearby company, call it and add it to your favorites list. Estimate the cost of your trip. Contribute to the list of taxi companies by adding it, if not already in the list. You can, moreover, evaluate a taxi company and post a review which will be visible by everyone.
Key features :
- Available in English and French
- Add a company to your favorites’ list for quicker access
- Estimate the cost of your trip *
Please note: An internet connection is required to use the application (3G or Wi-fi).
Taxi Quebec is available in the following cities:
… and more! Please see the complete list of cities in the application.
If your favorite company is not listed, you can use the form in the application to let us know.
* The estimated price feature is not a guarantee of the actual price and may vary depending on weather, traffic and other conditions beyond our control.
In addition to blocking all incoming calls and text messages, Focus Mode allows users to send out automated replies and set up alerts reminding them to launch the app before getting behind the wheel.
When they use the app, drivers help a virtual car move forward on a trip around the world. Each time one trip around the world is completed, the equivalent of 800 hours of cell phone-free driving by all app users, users who have participated in that trip will have a chance to win $100 in gas.