This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
Traffic Montreal evaluates in real-time the traffic flow of the island's bridges.
It's free! Made in Montreal by people who, just like you, are tired of our city's unpredictable rush hours.
Le système d'Alerte-511 utilise un logiciel d'analyse d'images unique au monde qui capture automatiquement les images d'incidents routiers, de véhicules arrêtés ou tout autres événements d'intérêt à partir du réseau de caméras de surveillance installées le long des routes.
L'information est synthétisée sur une carte et dans une liste qui montre les "points d'intérêt" de la circulation. Les données sont mises à jour à toute les 5 minutes environ.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
• Voyez les points chauds de la circulation d'un seul coup d'œil.
• Sélectionnez vos caméras favorites.
• Regardez les vidéo en direct et partagez-les avec vos ami(e)s sur vos réseaux sociaux.
• Disponible pour toute les grandes villes du Québec: Montréal, Québec, Trois-Rivières et Gatineau.
Avec Alerte-511, vous perdrez moins de temps dans les embouteillages et vous en aurez davantage pour faire les choses qui comptent vraiment.
Florida 511 is a free download providing up-to-date traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many major metropolitan roadways including I-95, I-4, I-75, I-10 and Florida’s Turnpike. The app offers text and audio traffic updates and important alerts, as well as camera views on crashes, congestion, construction and more. All Florida 511 traffic data is provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
The app uses GPS tracking to identify the users' location and provide users with traffic information within a selected number of miles of their location. Users can set the app to provide information for a range of up to 200 miles from their location, view traffic in a select city or county by typing in a desired location or receive traffic information based on their registered My Florida 511 custom routes. Travel time information also is available based on location and direction of travel. App users can share traffic information from the app to their favorite SMS messaging, email and social media services.
• Get Traffic Information based on GPS location, a Florida city or metro area or a personalized My Florida 511 route created at www.FL511.com
• Traffic updates can be provided in a text, map-based and audio format
• Show camera images for surrounding traffic incidents
• Get Travel Times based on location and direction of travel
• Share traffic information from the app through SMS, email or social media
• Use Feedback to submit traffic incidents to FDOT or provide general comments
• Select a Traffic Range to get traffic updates for up to 200 miles from the current location
• Filter out Construction alerts
• Select AutoPlay to hear all current incidents at start up
Florida 511 covers the entire state of Florida including major roadways in Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lake City, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach and more.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Record it in the app under General Comments or email us at email@example.com.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before hitting the road, have a passenger check 511 while driving or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Know Before You Go with Florida 511!
Requires Android 2.3 and later. Use versions 4.0 and later for optimal performance.
You can be notified automatically through twitter when we update database (http://twitter.com/#!/rhatec/).
TransportMTL allow users to easily access public transportation schedule for Montreal. All schedules are available offline. You can browse, search and bookmark any departure (bus, subway and train). If you need a reminder to catch your bus, subway or train ? Set a custom notification ! Support STM, STL, AMT, RTL, CIT, MRC and the METRO. We also have maps for the metro and the trains.
Full transport service list:
STL Société de Transport de Laval
STM Société de Transport de Montréal
RTL Réseau de Transport de Longueuil
AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
AMTBUS Autobus Express de l'AMT (90 Express Chevrier)
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT Laurentides
CITLR CIT le Richelain
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITVR CIT Vallée du Richelieu
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
MRC2M OKA Express
MRCLASSO MRC L'Assomption
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC & more.
"Parking your car in a garage or lot doesn't have to empty your wallet." - NY Daily News
"BestParking is a life-saver" - Travel Channel
Join 850,000 monthly users!
BestParking has the most accurate data of any parking application and backs up this claim by offering a $5 Starbucks eGift to any user who reports inaccurate information.
- In addition to calculated total fees, includes comprehensive parking facility attributes (e.g., Hours of Operation, Phone #, Indoor/Outdoor, Cash/Credit, Self Park / Valet, etc.)
- On-street parking spot regulations for Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn
- Coupons, discounts, and reservations for garages.
City parking downtown on a Wednesday from 9am-6pm ranges from:
$12 - $87 – New York City
$10 - $61 – San Francisco
$10 - $52 – Chicago
$13 - $49 – Boston
$5 - $50 – Los Angeles
$8 - $51 – Seattle
$8 - $36 – Toronto
$7 - $27 – Montreal
$5 - $38 – New Orleans
$2 - $30 – San Diego
$7 - $33 – Philadelphia
$3 - $25 – Detroit
$4 - $24 – Baltimore
$1 - $20 – Dallas
$6 - $24 – Sacramento
$8 - $25 – Portland
$9 - $25 – Washington DC
$2 - $15 – Atlanta
105 supported cities, including Albany, Alexandria, Ann Arbor, Arlington, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bellevue, Berkeley, Bethesda, Birmingham, Boulder, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Eugene, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Fresno, Greensboro, Hartford, Hoboken, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Lincoln, Long Beach, Louisville, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Miami Beach, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashville, New Haven, Newark, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Jose, Santa Monica, Savannah, Spokane, St. Louis, St. Paul, Syracuse, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tucson, Tulsa, Vancouver, West Palm Beach, White Plains, & More.
Airport parking for 7 days ranges from:
$36 - $180 – Los Angeles (LAX)
$50 - $186 – Chicago OHare (ORD)
$88 - $198 – Newark (EWR)
$93 - $198 – New York Kennedy (JFK)
$48 - $102 – Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
115 supported airports, including ATL, BWI, YYC, DEN, DTW, FLL, BDL, IAH, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, MEM, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, EWR, OAK, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, PWM, SMF, SFO, SLC, SAN, STL, TPA, YYZ, YVR, PBI, Logan (BOS), Midway (MDW), Dallas Love (DAL), SeaTac (SEA), Dulles (IAD), Reagan (DCA), LaGuardia (LGA), & More. Parking finder with reservations supported. Whiz ParkWhiz
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
Your location is used to show you all nearby stations (swipe to go to the next station) or you can simply search for a station, a bus/metro line, or a bus station number.
Add a station as a favourite and always find it quickly and conveniently.
A map view showing the stations and connecting lines is available in the station details.
This app was created in collaboration with RFx Software Inc.
•Consult bus and métro timetables, updated for events;
•Find fare information;
•Obtain the fastest travel route using its trip calculator;
•Visually locate bus stops and métro stations from your current location, while accessing timetable information, as well as BIXI and Communauto services;
•Be advised of any métro service disruptions lasting 20 minutes and more;
•Find out where customer service centres are located.
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
The process is as simple as can be: launch the application and it immediately localizes your position. Confirm that the address identified is the correct one; if it isn’t, you are free to change it manually. Add notes if necessary and add specifications to your order such as: type of payment, type of vehicle, etc.). Review the details of your order and then confirm. A cab will be assigned to you quickly and, in the mean time, you can track it making its way towards you on the mobile application’s map. Finally, a push notification will be sent to you as soon as the cab is less than a mile from your location.
Enjoy the ride!
The app contains the planned schedule as well as real time service updates from www.stm.info and the latest news from www.stm.info, www.mouvementcollectif.org, YouTube and @stminfo and @stm_nouvelles on Twitter.
STM buses serve Montreal, QC, Canada.
Once this application is installed, the MonTransit app will display buses information (schedule...).
This application only has a temporary icon and no screen: download the MonTransit app (free) in the "More ..." section bellow or by following this Google Play link http://goo.gl/pCk5mV
You can install this application on the SD card but it is not recommended.
The information comes from the GTFS file provided by the Société de Transport de Montréal.
This application is free and open-source:
This application is not related with the Société de Transport de Montréal.
- Other: required to load buses service updates and read the news from www.stm.info, www.mouvementcollectif.org, Twitter and YouTube
Download our free award-winning parking app, now available on Android to find the cheapest, closest parking around! Check out our features:
• View informative maps of parking lots and garages in your area.
• Check daily & monthly parking rates, see prices laid out on the map and compare costs.
• Set our parking timer to help you avoid overstaying, overpaying or getting a ticket.
• See real-time info on exactly how many spots are open in a particular garage or lot. (Select markets only)
• When you decide on a lot or garage, get directions to the nearest driveway -- not just the street address.
* Pay for parking and save money
Why circle the block wasting gas and time and fraying your nerves? Whether you're looking for city parking, sports parking or special event parking, Park Me has it covered. Get parking info before you leave the house, or pull over and use the app when you're close to your destination. With prices laid out on Park Me maps, you can always easily compare parking options.
The database at Park Me contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
• United States: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
• Canada: Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
• Europe: London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
• Plus hundreds of other cities.
Can't find parking in your city? Is a rate incorrect? Park Me wants to know! We add and update places to park every day. If you have any other suggestions or requests, we'd love to hear from you as well (@ParkMe).
In addition to blocking all incoming calls and text messages, Focus Mode allows users to send out automated replies and set up alerts reminding them to launch the app before getting behind the wheel.
• A zoom-enabled map with traffic event icons that can be selected.
• Real-time updates on winter road conditions, traffic incidents, road work, construction, and road closures.
• Commercial vehicle restriction information.
• Weigh station locations.
• Highway rest area locations.
• Current traffic speeds and closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images in select cities (Ames, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City, Quad Cities, Sioux City, and Waterloo) and across the state.
• Electronic roadway sign messages.
The primary responsibility of every driver is the safe operation of his/her vehicle. Iowa law prohibits all persons from using a handheld electronic communication device to write, send or read a text message while driving a motor vehicle. Teen drivers with restricted licenses are prohibited from using any electronic communication or entertainment device while driving. While traveling, mobile communication devices should be used only when the motor vehicle is at a complete stop off the traveled portion of the roadway. Do not text and drive (it's the law) or use this app while driving.
We welcome your feedback on this app. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs in an email to 511Feedback@dot.iowa.gov.
App developed by Castle Rock Associates http://www.crc-corp.com/