This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
Traffic Montreal evaluates in real-time the traffic flow of the island's bridges.
It's free! Made in Montreal by people who, just like you, are tired of our city's unpredictable rush hours.
• A zoom-enabled map with traffic event icons that can be selected.
• Real-time updates on winter road conditions, traffic incidents, road work, construction, and road closures.
• Commercial vehicle restriction information.
• Weigh station locations.
• Highway rest area locations.
• Current traffic speeds and closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images in select cities (Ames, Cedar Falls, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Des Moines, Iowa City, Quad Cities, Sioux City, and Waterloo) and across the state.
• Electronic roadway sign messages.
The primary responsibility of every driver is the safe operation of his/her vehicle. Iowa law prohibits all persons from using a handheld electronic communication device to write, send or read a text message while driving a motor vehicle. Teen drivers with restricted licenses are prohibited from using any electronic communication or entertainment device while driving. While traveling, mobile communication devices should be used only when the motor vehicle is at a complete stop off the traveled portion of the roadway. Do not text and drive (it's the law) or use this app while driving.
We welcome your feedback on this app. Please send your suggestions, questions or bugs in an email to 511Feedback@dot.iowa.gov.
App developed by Castle Rock Associates http://www.crc-corp.com/
Florida 511 is a free download providing up-to-date traffic information on all of Florida’s interstates, toll roads and many major metropolitan roadways including I-95, I-4, I-75, I-10 and Florida’s Turnpike. The app offers text and audio traffic updates and important alerts, as well as camera views on crashes, congestion, construction and more. All Florida 511 traffic data is provided by the Florida Department of Transportation.
The app uses GPS tracking to identify the users' location and provide users with traffic information within a selected number of miles of their location. Users can set the app to provide information for a range of up to 200 miles from their location, view traffic in a select city or county by typing in a desired location or receive traffic information based on their registered My Florida 511 custom routes. Travel time information also is available based on location and direction of travel. App users can share traffic information from the app to their favorite SMS messaging, email and social media services.
• Get Traffic Information based on GPS location, a Florida city or metro area or a personalized My Florida 511 route created at www.FL511.com
• Traffic updates can be provided in a text, map-based and audio format
• Show camera images for surrounding traffic incidents
• Get Travel Times based on location and direction of travel
• Share traffic information from the app through SMS, email or social media
• Use Feedback to submit traffic incidents to FDOT or provide general comments
• Select a Traffic Range to get traffic updates for up to 200 miles from the current location
• Filter out Construction alerts
• Select AutoPlay to hear all current incidents at start up
Florida 511 covers the entire state of Florida including major roadways in Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Lake City, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Tallahassee, Tampa, West Palm Beach and more.
We’d love to hear your feedback. Record it in the app under General Comments or email us at email@example.com.
FDOT reminds all travelers to check 511 before hitting the road, have a passenger check 511 while driving or pull over to avoid distracted driving.
Know Before You Go with Florida 511!
Requires Android 2.3 and later. Use versions 4.0 and later for optimal performance.
- Road Conditions
- Road Incidents
- Roadside Camera images
- Construction / Maintenance Activities
- Traffic Status
- Ferry Crossings
- Border Crossings
The Virginia 511 mobile application is the official source for traffic information from the Virginia Department of Transportation. A map based interface provides access to current and future road work, current incidents and traffic speeds, winter road conditions, scheduled bridge openings, and other events across the state. In addition, over 800 live video feeds are available to view in real-time from the state's roadside traffic cameras, with the ability to swipe to quickly move between cameras along a roadway.
The information, which is regularly and automatically updated from VDOT sources, is provided to the user both visually on the map, as well as through available voice alerts. The user can select basic mode, which limits visual feedback, and automatically provides voice alerts for upcoming events (in the next 5-15 miles) as the user travels down the road without interfacing with the device.
Current travel times are available for many pre-defined routes throughout the state, including all interstates and select primary routes. The user can select favorites from the list to view frequently traveled routes quickly and easily. A searchable list of road conditions is also available to view winter conditions, flooding impacts and other weather-related events for all interstate, primary and secondary routes maintained by VDOT throughout the state.
A “Reach The Beach” feature helps beach-goers by providing the latest travel times for multiple routes to and from Virginia Beach and the Outer Banks. As the user approaches a key decision point, the voice feature of the application will tell the user what the current travel times are from that point to the chosen destination via various options. When leaving the beach, the user can chose from one of four “Home “ destinations of Richmond, Fredericksburg, Skippers or Chesapeake.
Real-time commuting information is available for commuters along the I-95/395 corridor in Northern Virginia through the application. This feature includes a map with real-time traffic speeds along the I-95/395 HOV lanes, as well as real-time status of VRE trains. Detailed information is also provided on the map for PRTC commuter bus routes and schedules as well as available park and ride lots along the corridor. A trip planner is provided for travel time and speed comparisons between the regular and HOV lanes for user-selected origins and destinations along the corridor. The trip planner also provides the real-time VRE schedules and the scheduled options along the PRTC bus routes.
Finally, access to VDOT's 511 Twitter feeds is also provided, with tweets on traffic incidents available statewide or for specific regions or corridors.
- Zoomable Google map with selectable event icons
- Winter road conditions
- Traffic incidents
- Roadwork and construction
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
RTC Mobile permet de consulter rapidement les horaires d'autobus du Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), le réseau d'autobus de la ville de Québec.
- Accès hors-ligne aux horaires d'autobus de tous les parcours
- Plan des trajets
- Carte des parcours (Google Maps)
- Géo-localisation : Affichage des arrêts les plus proches sur une carte (Google Maps)
- Recherche par numéro d'arrêt
- Recherche par nom d'arrêt
- Affichage de l'heure des prochains passages
- Accès aux avis du RTC
Une connexion Internet est requise pour:
- Les avis du RTC
- L'affichage des cartes (Google Maps)
Finding a taxi in Quebec is now easier: in a few seconds, find a nearby company, call it and add it to your favorites list. Estimate the cost of your trip. Contribute to the list of taxi companies by adding it, if not already in the list. You can, moreover, evaluate a taxi company and post a review which will be visible by everyone.
Key features :
- Available in English and French
- Add a company to your favorites’ list for quicker access
- Estimate the cost of your trip *
Please note: An internet connection is required to use the application (3G or Wi-fi).
Taxi Quebec is available in the following cities:
… and more! Please see the complete list of cities in the application.
If your favorite company is not listed, you can use the form in the application to let us know.
* The estimated price feature is not a guarantee of the actual price and may vary depending on weather, traffic and other conditions beyond our control.
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Latest camera images for 72 cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Sacramento, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, New Jersey, Denver, Portland, El Paso, Minneapolis, Tampa, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St Louis, Columbus, Detroit, Orlando, Kansas, San Antonio, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Richmond, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Austin, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, San Bernardino, Tucson, Milwaukee, Louisville, Fresno, Chattanooga, Colorado Springs, Boise, Des Moines, Omaha, Amarillo, Palm Beach, Corpus Christi, Raleigh, Lubbock, Laredo, Stockton, Redding, Bakersfield, Alburquerque, Honolulu, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec, Kelowna, Niagara, Winnipeg and Sarnia.
Try the free versions with ads USA Traffic Cameras and Canada Traffic Cameras.
Use the Menu button to customize the application and the setting are saved for the next time.
To list all cameras in a city, search empty in search tab.
More than 4500 cameras.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email (rather than rating it bad), write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
The cameras can be sorted by distance from you, so you can quickly check the status of the road ahead of you.
App gives you quick access to all traffic from the Public Roads Administration, sorted into categories.
Supports APP2SD :)
Features that are planned:
- Tablet layout (2.3 & Honeycomb)
- filtering of messages and the camera (distance / road / county)
Data in the application obtained from the Public Roads Administration (Statens Vegvesen)
Send me an email if you find errors or have constructive feedback. I appreciate any suggestions for improvement!
The process is as simple as can be: launch the application and it immediately localizes your position. Confirm that the address identified is the correct one; if it isn’t, you are free to change it manually. Add notes if necessary and add specifications to your order such as: type of payment, type of vehicle, etc.). Review the details of your order and then confirm. A cab will be assigned to you quickly and, in the mean time, you can track it making its way towards you on the mobile application’s map. Finally, a push notification will be sent to you as soon as the cab is less than a mile from your location.
Enjoy the ride!
Gratuite et facile à utiliser, elle vous simplifie la vie en vous donnant toute l’information dont vous avez besoin avant et durant vos déplacements en train.
1. Positionnement des trains en temps réel sur une carte navigable.
2. Horaires planifiés, accessibles même en l’absence d’une connexion sans fil.
3. Information sur l’état du service disponible en tout temps.
4. Possibilité de choisir vos départs favoris et de recevoir vos alertes en mode « push ».
5. Capacité de joindre facilement le service à la clientèle de l’AMT par téléphone ou via Twitter.
Faites-en l’essai maintenant, c’est GRATUIT !