Québec City Tourism offers detailed information on the city and area on your Andrdoid phone: hotels, restaurants, shopping and events, but also important tourist information (how to get there, directions, location of the tourist information centres and public restrooms, regional descriptions and pictures). Many details: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, etc.
- Plan your stay through 300 accommodations, 100 restaurants, and numerous boutiques, attractions, activities and events;
- Display points of interest in your immediate vicinity (list or map), whether in the city or in the surrounding areas (Côte-de-Beaupré, Île d’Orléans, Jacques-Cartier, Portneuf and Wendake);
- Interact with your points of interest (navigate, call, surf to website);
- Take advantage of the large number of pictures and touristic information to plan each step of your trip (how to get there, how to get around, etc.);
- Discover the high level of details offered: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, spoken languages;
- Use it online or offline.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map.
Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. Search locations, add them to your list of favorite places, and see cameras around.
See cameras at your current location.
See parking, and park and ride location directly on the map. See locations of the red light cameras. See real-time traffic events in a convenient list format or directly on the map.
Use the widget to see your favorite cameras on the home screen.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
You can search easily locations in Canada and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, St. Catharines, Halifax, Oshawa, Victoria and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums and Galleries (8 sights)
* Nightlife Walking Tour (6 sights)
* Famous Religious Buildings (8 sights)
* Old Quebec (10 sights)
* Art Galleries (10 sights)
* Famous Landmarks (10 sights)
* Architectural Masterpieces (9 sights)
* Museum Houses of Quebec (6 sights)
* Interpretation Centers (5 sights)
* Shopping Tour (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Montreal Eat | Montreal Drink | Montreal Sleep | Quebec City Eat | Quebec City Drink | Quebec City Sleep | Units Conversion
Montreal General: History | Culture | Climate | Economy | Education | Stay Safe | Respect | Contact
Montreal Maps: City | Island | Boroughs | Routes | Metro | Canada regions | Via Rail
Montreal Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Gare Centrale | VIA Rail
Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Festivals | Do | Buy | Night Life | Museums | Churches | Parks | Buildings & Structures | Sports
Montreal By Area: Geography | Montreal Islands | Districts | Streets | Underground City
Quebec General: History | Culture | Climate | Economy | Demographics | Education | Stay Safe
Quebec Maps: City | Boroughs | La Cité | Routes | Windsor Corridor
Quebec Transport: Get in | Get around | Gare du Palais | Windsor Corridor | VIA Rail
Quebec Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | See & Do | Buy | Architecture | Old Quebec Funicular | Museums | Buildings & Structures | Churches | Parks
Quebec By Area: Boroughs | Neighborhoods | Get Out
Canada: Quebec Province | Quebec Destinations | Regions & Cities | Talk | Get in | Get around | Buy | Eat | Drink | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Respect & Contact
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Quebec City guide is designed to use on offline when you are in the so you can degrade expensive roaming charges.
√ Included all the available Attractions list and their Information along with photo
• Address of the Attraction
• Geo Location on the Offline map
• Route on the map
• Driving directions along with Instructions
√ Added Available hotels list and its Information along with photo
• Info about the hotel
• Address of the Hotel
• Phone number
• Amenities available
• Price range of the hotel
• Geo Location on the Offline map
• Route on the map
• Driving directions along with Instructions
√ No need of Data connection to view the Map. App comes with offline map.
√ All the available Attractions, Hotels are located on the map with interactive guide feature.
√ Fully zoomable offline map you can pinch, or double tap to zoom the Map
√ Any time you can check your GPS location on the map and POI’s around you
√ App also comes with online map when you are in the range of data connection.
√ Through this functionality you can search banks, ATMs, hospitals, railway stations, gas stations, restaurants, pizza hut centers, drug stores and more along with their phone numbers around your current GPS Location.
√ Tap any Item on the list Gives the distance from current location, address and location on the Map.
√ Tap the route button exists on the map gives you the route on the map with turn-by-turn driving directions with out leaving the application.
√ User- friendly Gallery creates curiosity about the Park.
√ Very fast accessing between the images
√ Zoom, Pan, pinch and drag to any Image.
√ You can also view the thumbnails of the all Images
√ Weather is the important factor while going on vacation.
√ You can get 05 days weather forecast so that you can plan accordingly.
√ Weather info like raining status, temperature min, max in degrees and foreign heat and wind speed details.
• Along with the above features app comes with
• History of the City
• City Facts
• Getting around the City
• Safety precautions check list is added to the App!
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Benefits of Smart Maps Offline:
- ease of use
- offline maps of any country
- all details on the map
- your current location determined by GPS
- offline search on the map
- offline POI search
- location sharing via sms, email, etc.
- support devices with high resolution screens
- details of the current GPS location
- millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- free map updates & Free POI database updates
Alabama, Albania, Alberta, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Arizona, Arkansas, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Columbia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, California, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Colorado, Connecticut, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Delaware, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, District of Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, Florida, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti and Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Idaho, Illinois, India, Indiana, Indonesia, Iowa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel and Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kansas, Kazakhstan, Kentucky, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Louisiana, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maine, Malaysia,Singapore,Brunei, Malta, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montana, Montenegro, Morocco, Nebraska, Netherlands, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nigeria, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Norway, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pakistan,Paraguay, Pennsylvania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Romania, Russia (european part), Saskatchewan, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa and Lesotho, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Utah, Uzbekistan, Vermont, Vietnam, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon
The "WHAT TO DO?" functionality suggests a complete list of attractions according to your situation (in family, in couple, alone or among friends), what you want to do, as well your location. Be ready to conquer the various parts of the province and know all the best kept secrets ... until now. You can also prepare your own itinerary easily by selecting attractions before departure.
During your getaways, become an ambassador by sharing your Favourites directly via your social networks.
In this application, you will find a variety of themes such as:
- Terroir Alcohols
- Sports & Outdoors
- Local shops (and public markets)
- Culture & Heritage
- U-pick fruits and vegetables
- ... And a host of other ideas!
NESTOR is also concerned for your internet package. The application gives you the option to choose between offline (operates without internet connection) or online maps and provides you more geolocated access for all its content (in both cases).
NESTOR is us, it's you, it's the entire Quebec!
To fully enjoy all Quebec's richness, download your personal tour guide, Nestor – Tourisme au Québec.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Quebec City Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of Quebec City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Quebec (i/kwɨˈbɛk/ or /kɨˈbɛk/; French: Québec, also Québec, Quebec City or Québec City (French: Ville de Québec), is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec. As of 2011, the city has a population of 516,622, and the metropolitan area has a population of 765,706, making it the second most populous city in Quebec after Montreal, which is about 233 km (145 mi) to the southwest.
The narrowing of the Saint Lawrence River proximate to the city's promontory, Cap-Diamant (Cape Diamond), and Lévis, on the opposite bank, provided the name given to the city, Kébec, an Algonquin word meaning "where the river narrows". Founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain, Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America. The ramparts surrounding Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec) are the only remaining fortified city walls that still exist in the Americas north of Mexico, and were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985 as the 'Historic District of Old Québec'.
According to the federal and provincial governments, Québec is the city's official name in both French and English, although Quebec City (or its French equivalent, Ville de Québec) is commonly used, particularly to distinguish the city from the province. The city's most famous landmark is the Château Frontenac, a hotel which dominates the skyline. The National Assembly of Quebec (provincial legislature), the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec (National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec), and the Musée de la civilisation (Museum of Civilization) are found within or near Vieux-Québec.