Have fun learning geography!
Point to the location on the map. See how close you can guess to the real location, and see how many cities you can guess in 90 seconds :)
Maps include: world, continents, USA, UK, and more!
Your score is based on the number of cities guessed in 90s, and the average distance for each city.
*** Please read before installing or rating ***
* This game focuses on guessing cities, which may be more challenging than guessing countries or states. There are other, easier games on the Play Store, if you just want to guess countries or states.
* There are two modes: "thumb" and "stylus". Check the settings from the menu. In "thumb" mode, the game allows you a margin of error of about 1/4 inch (5mm) on the screen, which can be a margin of error of a few hundred miles or kilometers, depending on the map.
* In the "Easy" level, you have the name of the region (state or country) to help you out.
* You can zoom in to try to guess more accurately, but remember this will slow you down!
* If you play in thumb mode and still have trouble guessing cities, keep playing to improve! If you want to be rewarded for choosing Madrid when you're prompted for Paris, perhaps you would be more interested in another game "You're a Winner!"
The way to have fun with this app:
* Try to guess as many cities as possible within 90 seconds.
* Don't focus on guessing cities exactly, especially in stylus mode. Trying for small (but not zero) distances and many cities will improve your score.
* Remember, your score is based on both the number of cities guessed and the average distance.
* Keep looking at your top scores to see how you improve over time :)