Net Worth Tracker allows you to track your financial situation, watch how it's changing over time on a per asset basis, and estimate your net worth on any date in the future.
Define your accounts/assets/liabilities with an estimate of how you expect them to grow/shrink over time. Periodically create a snapshot of your net worth by entering the balances for all of your accounts. (ideally monthly)
Define a budget as precisely as you like, including calendar like recurrences for when your expected expenses come due throughout the month or year.
Finally, combine all of the above to run a projection for any date into the future, and see your estimated net worth if you stuck to the budget you defined, and your investments performed as you entered them.
Net Worth aims to help you:
- Demonstrate how your net worth is changing across all your assets and liabilities, not just your regular bank account balance.
- Determine if you're doing enough for retirement, when you might be able to retire, and give you some peace of mind.
- Experiment with how even small changes to your expenses/savings can affect you over many years.
- Estimate the balance you'll have available in the near term after some annual expenses land.
- Quickly determine exact amount owing for a loan or mortgage.
Net Worth is ad-free, and requires no invasive permissions.
The free version allows up to five accounts/assets, a total of twelve snapshots (after which you'll need to start deleting some to continue adding more), and projections of your net worth up to two years into the future.
Please consider purchasing the Pro upgrade to remove these restrictions and support development!
App icons provided by Icons8.com