Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
Find and track any Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express operated flight. Search by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone.
AIR CANADA ROUGE PLAYER
Download the Air Canada app on your Android phone or tablet before boarding to access the Air Canada rouge in-flight entertainment system where you can tune into the latest movies, TV shows, special kids’ programming, music playlists and destination information. (Available on Air Canada rouge flights)
AIR CANADA MOBILE+
Accessible from the More section, Air Canada mobile+ stores your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT OUR APP? WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please email us at email@example.com
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
You asked for it. Search and book your next flight, vacation car or hotel while you are on the go from the app. The app provides you quick access to book your next trip.
View WestJet Rewards
Sign in to see your WestJet dollars balance, monitor your tier status, review your earn rates, and view your current qualifying flight spend toward your next reward.
Also, if you have booked any trips using your WestJet ID we’ll automatically add them to the app.
You can now add trips that you’ve booked to the app. Sign in with your WestJet ID and trips will automatically be added. Keep a list of all the great places you’ve been under past trips and view the real-time countdown for your next getaway. Add trips to your calendar and email your flight details to your contacts.
Whether you’re heading to the arrivals lane or departures drop off, our flight status tool can help you plan your trip ahead. Save your flights to your home view for real-time updates and we’ll let you know if flights are running early, delayed or cancelled. Unfortunately, it can’t help you predict traffic to the airport.
Be the first to check in for your flight, without waiting in line. Our app lets you check in up to 24 hours before departure – and you don’t have to go to the airport. You can also send your boarding pass to your email so it’s available from your mobile device. Just show it at the airport and you’ll soon be on your way.
Whether you’re a first-time flyer or a daily jet-setter, we provide quick access to information about checking in, service fees, baggage allowance and much more. Get helpful information to make your next trip as smooth as possible.
Did you know?
There’s always something going on at WestJet, and we want to keep you in the loop. Receive travel tips, WestJet fun-facts and the latest deals straight to your hand.
Have you been on a recent flight or vacation? Have a question, suggestion or something to share about our app? Good or bad, we want to hear from you. Our app lets you send us feedback in a matter of seconds.
Our Android app is currently optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5 and Google Nexus 5.
Featured in Business Insider's 100 Greatest Apps and Apple iPad "Your Verse” commercial.
--Try it now: Get Premium feature (status updates without Internet) for any flight absolutely free--
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
- TripIt integration allow you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronise your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
- Forward us booking confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited and earn badges
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email or online chat (in the app)
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on email@example.com
CheckMyTrip is a travel information tool. So, if you need to book or modify your travel plans or if you need further information that you can’t find on the app about your booking be sure to contact the travel provider that you purchased your tickets from. They’ll be able to help you.
- Personal account to save journeys to your trip list
- Store all your bookings together in one place (flight, hotel, car rental, tours, dinner reservations, transfer, events…). Just send your booking confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address linked to your personal account
- Add trip details to your mobile calendar
- Locate your seat and easily access an airline’s online check-in directly from the app
- Free flight status notifications
- Check the weather forecasts for your destination
- Use the worldwide currency converter
- Don’t know how to get to where you’re going? Get walking and driving directions to the airport, your hotel, or to the city centre
- Share travel details on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by email or by SMS
- Available in 23 languages
About Amadeus: Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. Our ambition is to facilitate the entire travel journey from door-to-door, improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of people every year. For more information on Amadeus, visit amadeus.com.
By downloading this app, you accept the legal conditions shown on www.checkmytrip.com
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in this FREE version)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (NOT in this FREE version)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer (NOT in this FREE version)
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to email@example.com
Download Our FREE App Now and:
Search Flights - Fast
• Find the perfect deal every time with our customizable filters - search by price, time, stops, or airport!
• Flexible? We display deals within 3 days of your chosen dates - giving you the option to save more!
• Hit hotspots across the planet with our discounted domestic and international fares.
• We’ve partnered with hundreds of airlines so you save big bucks!
• Take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee. With a name like CheapOair, you know you’re getting a cheap flight.
• Use our terminal maps to navigate the airport like a pro.
Book Hotel Rooms for Less - NEW for Android
• CheapOair’s best hotel deals and discounts are now available for Android users!
• Search and sort your hotel results by price, guest rating, popularity, or star rating.
• Read TripAdvisor reviews from other guests - get the scoop before you stay!
• Check out photos and see your hotel’s location on the map.
• We are your cheap hotel app and last minute hotel app - save on hundreds of hotels worldwide!
• Don’t miss our budget travel deals and luxury hotel savings.
Select Your Airplane Seat Before You Fly
• Window or aisle? You get to choose with our seat selector tool.
Save with Our Exclusive Offers and Promotions
• Download our app to unlock exclusive cheap travel deals and discounts!
Drive Away with Rental Car Savings!
• Choose cars from a variety of popular car rental agencies
• Search and sort your car results by price, car class, or rental agency
• Get your car rental insurance with CheapOair too!
*Flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) at the chepest price!
*Domestic flights, international flights, even LCC, any filights tickets are available at a time!
*Book flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) direclty!
*You can search for 24hours365days, anywhere, anytime!
*Anyone can use easily! Simple UI design!
Do you want to go for travelling?
If so, just search and compare cheapest flight tickets (airline tickets for travel ) at a time!
You can search wide range of flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) by Airlines, Travel agencies, so you can find the cheapest flight tickets easiliy.
Also, you can find and compare the prices of the flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) along with the dates so you can search the cheapest seasons for your flights!
International flights, domestic flights, even Low Cost Careers, search at a time!
you can just compare the flights and book directly!
Search on Website: http://ticket.blue-flight.com/
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
All rolled into one app: go Explore Canada -- where to go, where to stay, where to eat, where to play and just ‘where the heck am I?’
goExplore Canada gives you a completely different way to see this great country from Atlantic to Pacific, including the Great White North.
The totally interactive Google Map holds it all together. You zoom out for the big picture of any province or territory or zoom into any city, town, village or spot in the vast nation. It contains thousands of Canada’s top attractions – scenic, recreational, cultural, historical and just plain fun!
Also included: the country’s top hotels and restaurants. nightclubs and entertainment, tour companies, taxis, arrivals/departures (air, bus, train), car rentals, gas stations, parking lots, , shopping districts, drug stores, movies and more….
go Explore Canada uses the familiar Google map locating you as a pulsating blue dot (GPS activated) surrounded by color-coded pins (Points of Interest)
After you download the free app, you’ll have access to scores of different Canadian communities and venues with specific tours in each province or territory. The tours can be streamed or downloaded.
Attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc have their own pins, offering a picture, address, description, phone number, links to web sites and many with video/multimedia presentations.
Provinces and Territories covered in the goExplore Canada app are British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
goExplore Canada was produced by Go Explore Everywhere Inc. an apps production company owned by Canadian producers with deep roots in film and television production.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one selling app in more than 100 countries. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Flightradar24 Free features include:
* Identify any aircraft flying overhead with Augmented Reality view
* See planes moving in real-time
* Search for a flight
* Get flight number and callsign information for individual planes
* See images for most aircraft
Do you want more features? Buy Flightradar24 and get:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of December 2014. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Close to 100% coverage
* NORTH AMERICA
100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Venezuela and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
- Using GPS satellites triangulation. No internet connection required, quite accurate with clean sky but works only outdoors and it's slow.
- Using the ground elevation at your current position. Accurate but require internet connection and works only if you are at ground level.
- Using the pressure sensor of your device (if available). If it's available internet connection it calibrates itself on the nearest weather station pressure to improve accuracy.
The best choice for your excursion it's the pressure sensor method. But we recommend to launch the App just before leaving so it calibrates itself taking pressure from the nearest airport weather station. So measure will be reliable for few hours even without an internet connection.
You can search easily locations in Canada and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Canada: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, St. Catharines, Halifax, Oshawa, Victoria and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
High Altitude turns your android mobile device into a high precision altimeter. High Altitude makes it possible to use your android device for hiking, mountain biking, hill running, and all other outdoor activities where a high precision altimeter is helpful.
While the GPS sensors are able to determine the position on earth with high precision (up to 10 meters or less) the reported altitude is much less reliable (up to 100 meters). High Altitude corrects this by connecting GPS data with altitude data from up the Space Shuttle Radar Topography Mission. These data is downloaded as so-called hgt-files and after downloading no network access is required anymore.
In addition, High Altitude shows a topographic map of your surrounding, simply touch that map to get the altitude.
New in 1.2: You can instantaneously see the altitude on a (google) map when sliding your finger over it. This works for all regions with previously downloaded altitudes.
Nav Launcher has all the same important features as the default Navigation launcher app, such as:
-Quick access to contacts, starred contacts, and favorites
-Easy entry of a typed or spoken address
-A history of where you've gone before
However, Nav Launcher makes it easier to access all of these, and allows you to set two Quick Favorites, for frequent destinations (such as "Home" or "Work").
If you always want a certain screen to start up (such as Contacts, Favorites, or History), then you can customize it to do exactly that! Nav Launcher can even launch itself whenever you place your phone in a car dock.
Coverage Mapper will record and submit cellular signal strength data to a central server, to generate accurate coverage maps for your provider.
Please check out the website (http://www.coveragemapper.com), preferably on a computer, to get a better understanding of the application before downloading it.
As you travel with the application running, it records your device's signal strength, tied to your current location. This data is all uploaded to a central server, where it is aggregated with the data from other users, and averaged into accurate coverage maps that show not just where a provider has coverage, but also how good the coverage is.
This is a beta application. Please report any issues on the forum or by email.
Since this question is frequently asked, install to SD is not an option, because Coverage Mapper runs as a background service, which cannot be moved to the SD card.