Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
Find and track any Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express operated flight. Search by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone.
AIR CANADA ROUGE PLAYER
Download the Air Canada app on your Android phone or tablet before boarding to access the Air Canada rouge in-flight entertainment system where you can tune into the latest movies, TV shows, special kids’ programming, music playlists and destination information. (Available on Air Canada rouge flights)
AIR CANADA MOBILE+
Accessible from the More section, Air Canada mobile+ stores your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT OUR APP? WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please email us at email@example.com
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
You asked for it. Search and book your next flight, vacation car or hotel while you are on the go from the app. The app provides you quick access to book your next trip.
You can now add trips that you’ve booked to the app. Keep a list of all the great places you’ve been under past trips and view the real time countdown for your next getaway. Add trips to your calendar and email your flight details to your contacts.
Whether you’re heading to the arrivals lane or departures drop off, our flight status tool can help you plan your trip ahead. Save your flights to your home view for real-time updates and we’ll let you know if flights are running early, delayed or cancelled. Unfortunately, it can’t help you predict traffic to the airport.
Be the first to check in for your flight, without waiting in line. Our app lets you check in up to 24 hours before departure – and you don’t have to go to the airport. You can also send your boarding pass to your email so it’s available from your mobile device. Just show it at the airport and you’ll soon be on your way.
Travel info and FAQs
Whether you’re a first-time flyer or a daily jet-setter, we provide answers to questions about checking in, service fees, baggage allowance and much more. Get helpful information to make your next trip as smooth as possible.
Did you know?
There’s always something going on at WestJet, and we want to keep you in the loop. Receive travel tips, WestJet fun-facts and the latest deals straight to your hand.
Have you been on a recent flight or vacation? Have a question, suggestion or something to share about our app? Good or bad, we want to hear from you. Our app lets you send us feedback in a matter of seconds.
Our Android app is currently optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3 (4.1 and 4.3), Samsung Galaxy S4 (4.2 and 4.3) and Google Nexus 5 (4.4).
* Book travel - Search for and book flights to your favorite destinations.
* Check-in - Get your check-in reminder 24 hours before your flight, and check in instantly right from the app.
* Mobile Boarding Passes - One less thing to carry on. Easily get your boarding pass for your flight on your smartphone.
* TrueBlue - Sign in with your TrueBlue account for a more personalized mobile experience.
* Instant updates - Receive real-time flight updates within the app and via push notifications.
* Smart home screen - Based on where you are in your travel window, see relevant details about your upcoming flight on the app's home screen.
* My trips – View your upcoming trips with ease.
* In-flight experience - View and set reminders for the DIRECTV® schedule for your flight, and check out a listing of all our SiriusXM Satellite Radio® channels. Plus, tease your appetite by checking out the tasty snacks and drinks being served onboard.
* Connect - Share travel plans with people in your life, and use the Pick Me Up feature to help people picking you up plan their ride to and from the airport.
* Guide to fun - Learn about the hotspots at your destination with the City Guide. Plus, create custom postcards, download wallpapers for your phone and more.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Your personal travel agency for when you're on the go offers you all the familiar SWISS.COM services and functions. The app gives you speedy online access to your bookings and enables you to manage you flights. Book, check-in, change, reserve a seat - it can all be done quickly and easily. Receive your boarding pass in the app so it is also available offline - and benefit from the city tips provided by our own crew members.
Select, book, create flights
You have all the app services online in your hand, and can design your trip to suit yourself:
- Offers by country of departure
- Book flights and hotels and hire a car
- Overview of booked flights
- Flight changes and upgrades
- Choose seat and check-in
Offline boarding passes and "shake" access
Open boarding passes in the app even without an Internet connection. Log in under the "Boarding passes" menu with your email address or mobile phone number, and enter it next time you check-in. As soon as you open the app, your boarding pass will be available offline.
Open your current boarding pass really quickly: Go to "Home" in this app and shake your smartphone. You will now see your boarding pass.
Personal flight and travel details
You will automatically find all the latest information on your next flight under "My trip". This information will be provided automatically based on your profile, the booking or your last query. And for something really exclusive: the city tips provided by our crews. You'll find them under "My trip - Explore".
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. hereby states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage to an iPhone. Charges may arise for use of the mobile Internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass. The conditions of use and data privacy rules of www.swiss.com apply. By downloading the app, you accept these conditions.
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in this FREE version)
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (NOT in this FREE version)
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Available map layers:
• Topomaps Canada (CanMatrix, seamless coverage at scales 1:50.000 and 1:250.000)
• Toporama Maps Canada (CanVec, NTDB, Atlas of Canada)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Bing Maps (Satellite images, Road-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
• Hillshading overlay layer (NOT in this FREE version)
Toporama Maps Canada: These are the most recent topographic maps of Canada.
Topomaps Canada: These maps contain many small pathes and 4WD tracks that are missing in Toporama, Google, Bing and OSM maps. This layer is essential for real outdoor and offroad trips in Canada. Seamless mosaic of more than 13.000 collar clipped 1:50.000 maps.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• No Bulkdownload
• No Hillshading overlay
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No Routes
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing or offroad 4WD tours.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service.
Canadian topographic maps are enhanced with Atlogis® hillshading and placenames.
Credits for topographic map data: "© Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved."
Please send comments and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the new Asiana Airlines application, and you can make reservations,check-inand view your reservation details any place and any time.
---Asiana Airlines App Overview---
1. Tutorial Functions Added: Get an overview of the new functions of Asiana Airlines App
2. Home Screen Setting: You may select from either the grid-type menu or the wallet-type menu as your home screen.
3. Convenient Ticket View: View your ticket detailsand check in quickly and easily at the home screen using the wallet-type menu.
4. Updated and More Convenient UI: It’s easy to move to other menus using the side menu bar on the left or right side of the screen.
5. Various Additional Content and Functions: You can check the tourist information recommended by managers of Asiana Airlines Branches using the branch manager recommendations before embarking on a trip. You can also earn miles after the trip using themissing miles function. .
6. My Flight, the Personalized Tour Information Service: Preview flight types and times, find the right check-in counter, calculate any additional baggage charges and get information about your destination.
All rolled into one app: go Explore Canada -- where to go, where to stay, where to eat, where to play and just ‘where the heck am I?’
goExplore Canada gives you a completely different way to see this great country from Atlantic to Pacific, including the Great White North.
The totally interactive Google Map holds it all together. You zoom out for the big picture of any province or territory or zoom into any city, town, village or spot in the vast nation. It contains thousands of Canada’s top attractions – scenic, recreational, cultural, historical and just plain fun!
Also included: the country’s top hotels and restaurants. nightclubs and entertainment, tour companies, taxis, arrivals/departures (air, bus, train), car rentals, gas stations, parking lots, , shopping districts, drug stores, movies and more….
go Explore Canada uses the familiar Google map locating you as a pulsating blue dot (GPS activated) surrounded by color-coded pins (Points of Interest)
After you download the free app, you’ll have access to scores of different Canadian communities and venues with specific tours in each province or territory. The tours can be streamed or downloaded.
Attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc have their own pins, offering a picture, address, description, phone number, links to web sites and many with video/multimedia presentations.
Provinces and Territories covered in the goExplore Canada app are British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
goExplore Canada was produced by Go Explore Everywhere Inc. an apps production company owned by Canadian producers with deep roots in film and television production.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“9 million members can't be wrong. The upgrade to Gold is a one-time fee, not a subscription, and it's a must” – LA Times
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
- Check wait times at security screening checkpoints at major Canadian airports.
- Search which items belong in your carry-on or checked bag.
- Find information for families and passengers with special needs about getting through airport security screening quickly and easily.
- Create a travel checklist to help you pack your carry-on or checked bag. Find out about security restrictions on various items.
- Provide feedback about your experience at security screening.
This app is available in English and French. You may choose your language upon opening the app and switch it at any time using the in-app Settings feature.
** Now with offline access **
** Now includes free web access on www.mileblaster.com
* Tracks Frequent Flyer Account Totals Automatically
* Calculates miles earned for a trip, finds extra miles bonuses
* Alerts you via e-mail 6, 3, and 1 month and 1 week before your miles expire
* Available upgrade for elite miles and last six months earn and burn
We saved Ali from losing 200,006 Starwood points - stop losing your airmiles and points to expiration!
mileBlaster is the ultimate tool for managing your frequent flyer accounts
* tracks your award AND ELITE status miles and how far you have to go to get to your goals - no extra charges for elite info
* allows you to add multiple accounts for any loyalty program so you can track your family's miles too!
* finds offers from airlines, hotels, car rental and credit cards for special limited time miles and points bonuses
* alerts you when you are close to letting miles expire!
Winner 2011 Travel+Leisure Magazine Best Travel Websites and Apps August 2011
Finalist Global Business Travel Association Innovation of the Year 2011
Recommended by Chesley B. "Sulley" Sullenberger "Favorite Tech Tools of Travel Experts" AP News by Scott Mayerowitz, May 3, 2011.
Selected by CNET Reviews "10 apps for frequent fliers"
*** Verisign Pro secured ***
* Aer Lingus Gold Circle
* Aeroflot Bonus
* Air Canada Aeroplan
* Air France / KLM Flying Blue
* Air India Flying Returns
* AirBerlin Topbonus
* All Nippon Airways ANA
* Temporarily missing - American
* Asiana Club
* bmi Diamond Club
* British Airways Executive Club
* Cathay Pacific
* Continental Onepass
* El Al
* Eva Air Evergreen
* Hawaiian Miles
* JAL Japan Airlines Mileagebank
* Kingfisher King Club
* Lufthansa Miles and More
* MidWest Miles
* Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles
* Royal Jordanian
* SAS Eurobonus
* Singapore Air Krisflyer
* Sun Country
* TAM Fidelidade
* Thai Orchid
* Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
* United Mileage Plus
* US Airways Dividend Miles
* Virgin America
* Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
* Virgin Blue
* NOTE - we do not cover Southwest, nor does any other miles tracker, they asked us not to.
* Best Western Gold Crown Club
* Intercontinental Priority Club (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Indigo, Candlewood)
* La Quinta
* Marriott Rewards
* Radisson goldpointsplus
* Sol Melia Rewards
* Starwood (Westin, Meridien, Sheraton, W, St. Regis, Aloft)
* Amex Rewards - US site only
* Citi Thank You
CUSTOMERS LOVE MILEBLASTER, READ FOR YOURSELF!!!!
"Great ap and customer service. This ap works great with most of my rewards accounts. And the customer service was excellent. It's saved me from having miles expire on more than one occasion. Thanks" Zach Everson
"One of the best business apps This is incredibly useful and easy to track all your mileage programs. I highly recommend it" Pozkid
“Thanks for your help so far. I really like the program since I'm a bit of a miles junkie.” Adam
“your App ROCKS and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! I purchased another prior to yours....and Jack, no comparison. You are like a Benz and their is at best horse/buggy :)” Kevin
-Searching available flights and low-fares at the same time, moreover, searches three days before and after the departure date automatically and return the lowest fare of the day, then display the search results through a 7X7 calendar. User can find flight and fare more convenient via their iPhone than those travel sites.
- Searching hundreds of cities and airports in the world, including Direct Flight and Interline Connection.
-Ultra-convenient time and price searching filter.
-Online booking and select your preferred travel agency.
-Booking inquiries and records management.
-Provide the global real-time flight information.
-Personal information management.
Nav Launcher has all the same important features as the default Navigation launcher app, such as:
-Quick access to contacts, starred contacts, and favorites
-Easy entry of a typed or spoken address
-A history of where you've gone before
However, Nav Launcher makes it easier to access all of these, and allows you to set two Quick Favorites, for frequent destinations (such as "Home" or "Work").
If you always want a certain screen to start up (such as Contacts, Favorites, or History), then you can customize it to do exactly that! Nav Launcher can even launch itself whenever you place your phone in a car dock.
Coverage Mapper will record and submit cellular signal strength data to a central server, to generate accurate coverage maps for your provider.
Please check out the website (http://www.coveragemapper.com), preferably on a computer, to get a better understanding of the application before downloading it.
As you travel with the application running, it records your device's signal strength, tied to your current location. This data is all uploaded to a central server, where it is aggregated with the data from other users, and averaged into accurate coverage maps that show not just where a provider has coverage, but also how good the coverage is.
This is a beta application. Please report any issues on the forum or by email.
Since this question is frequently asked, install to SD is not an option, because Coverage Mapper runs as a background service, which cannot be moved to the SD card.