Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
Find and track any Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express operated flight. Search by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone.
AIR CANADA ROUGE PLAYER
Download the Air Canada app on your Android phone or tablet before boarding to access the Air Canada rouge in-flight entertainment system where you can tune into the latest movies, TV shows, special kids’ programming, music playlists and destination information. (Available on Air Canada rouge flights)
AIR CANADA MOBILE+
Accessible from the More section, Air Canada mobile+ stores your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT OUR APP? WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please email us at email@example.com
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown
You asked for it. Search and book your next flight, vacation car or hotel while you are on the go from the app. The app provides you quick access to book your next trip.
View WestJet Rewards
Sign in to see your WestJet dollars balance, monitor your tier status, review your earn rates, and view your current qualifying flight spend toward your next reward.
Also, if you have booked any trips using your WestJet ID we’ll automatically add them to the app.
You can now add trips that you’ve booked to the app. Sign in with your WestJet ID and trips will automatically be added. Keep a list of all the great places you’ve been under past trips and view the real-time countdown for your next getaway. Add trips to your calendar and email your flight details to your contacts.
Whether you’re heading to the arrivals lane or departures drop off, our flight status tool can help you plan your trip ahead. Save your flights to your home view for real-time updates and we’ll let you know if flights are running early, delayed or cancelled. Unfortunately, it can’t help you predict traffic to the airport.
Be the first to check in for your flight, without waiting in line. Our app lets you check in up to 24 hours before departure – and you don’t have to go to the airport. You can also send your boarding pass to your email so it’s available from your mobile device. Just show it at the airport and you’ll soon be on your way.
Whether you’re a first-time flyer or a daily jet-setter, we provide quick access to information about checking in, service fees, baggage allowance and much more. Get helpful information to make your next trip as smooth as possible.
Did you know?
There’s always something going on at WestJet, and we want to keep you in the loop. Receive travel tips, WestJet fun-facts and the latest deals straight to your hand.
Have you been on a recent flight or vacation? Have a question, suggestion or something to share about our app? Good or bad, we want to hear from you. Our app lets you send us feedback in a matter of seconds.
Our Android app is currently optimized for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5 and Google Nexus 5.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
Your personal travel agency for when you're on the go offers you all the familiar SWISS.COM services and functions. The app gives you speedy online access to your bookings and enables you to manage you flights. Book, check-in, change, reserve a seat - it can all be done quickly and easily. Receive your boarding pass in the app so it is also available offline - and benefit from the city tips provided by our own crew members.
Select, book, create flights
You have all the app services online in your hand, and can design your trip to suit yourself:
- Offers by country of departure
- Book flights and hotels and hire a car
- Overview of booked flights
- Flight changes and upgrades
- Choose seat and check-in
Offline boarding passes and "shake" access
Open boarding passes in the app even without an Internet connection. Log in under the "Boarding passes" menu with your email address or mobile phone number, and enter it next time you check-in. As soon as you open the app, your boarding pass will be available offline.
Open your current boarding pass really quickly: Go to "Home" in this app and shake your smartphone. You will now see your boarding pass.
Personal flight and travel details
You will automatically find all the latest information on your next flight under "My trip". This information will be provided automatically based on your profile, the booking or your last query. And for something really exclusive: the city tips provided by our crews. You'll find them under "My trip - Explore".
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. hereby states that users download this application at their own risk and that SWISS will not accept any liability in the event of misuse or damage to an iPhone. Charges may arise for use of the mobile Internet and in association with data transfers for the app. SWISS has no influence over connection charges. SMS charges may be incurred by using the SWISS mobile boarding pass. The conditions of use and data privacy rules of www.swiss.com apply. By downloading the app, you accept these conditions.
*Flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) at the chepest price!
*Domestic flights, international flights, even LCC, any filights tickets are available at a time!
*Book flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) direclty!
*You can search for 24hours365days, anywhere, anytime!
*Anyone can use easily! Simple UI design!
Do you want to go for travelling?
If so, just search and compare cheapest flight tickets (airline tickets for travel ) at a time!
You can search wide range of flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) by Airlines, Travel agencies, so you can find the cheapest flight tickets easiliy.
Also, you can find and compare the prices of the flight tickets (airline tickets for travel) along with the dates so you can search the cheapest seasons for your flights!
International flights, domestic flights, even Low Cost Careers, search at a time!
you can just compare the flights and book directly!
Search on Website: http://ticket.blue-flight.com/
Start your next journey with these useful features:
• Book your flight at the tap of a finger and view your personal travel itinerary on the go.
• Manage every aspect of your booking, from seat selection to your dietary requirements.
• Access your boarding pass within the app and from Google Now. Otherwise, you can email it to print later or send it to your phone via SMS or email to use as a digital boarding pass.
• Book our complimentary Chauffeur-drive service, exclusively for our First Class and Business Class customers.
• Receive quick updates about our Chauffeur-drive service, flight boarding, seat selection, gate changes and check-in, straight to your phone
• Check the status of our flights and ask the app to send you alerts so you know when the flight departs or arrives.
If you're an Emirates Skywards member, log in to earn and redeem Skywards Miles whenever you use The Emirates App. Not a member? It's free to join and you can register through the app. Start collecting Skywards Miles as you fly, view your balance and history and use your Miles to pay for flights and upgrades.
Your personal flight details, product and service information are stored in the app, so you can view it offline too.
Explore the world with The Emirates App and place new experiences at your fingertips.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
* Book travel - Search for and book flights to your favorite destinations.
* Check-in - Get your check-in reminder 24 hours before your flight, and check in instantly right from the app.
* Mobile Boarding Passes - One less thing to carry on. Easily get your boarding pass for your flight on your smartphone.
* TrueBlue - Sign in with your TrueBlue account for a more personalized mobile experience.
* Instant updates - Receive real-time flight updates within the app and via push notifications.
* Smart home screen - Based on where you are in your travel window, see relevant details about your upcoming flight on the app's home screen.
* My trips – View your upcoming trips with ease.
* In-flight experience - View and set reminders for the DIRECTV® schedule for your flight, and check out a listing of all our SiriusXM Satellite Radio® channels. Plus, tease your appetite by checking out the tasty snacks and drinks being served onboard.
* Connect - Share travel plans with people in your life, and use the Pick Me Up feature to help people picking you up plan their ride to and from the airport.
* Guide to fun - Learn about the hotspots at your destination with the City Guide. Plus, create custom postcards, download wallpapers for your phone and more.
Download the new Asiana Airlines application, and you can make reservations,check-inand view your reservation details any place and any time.
---Asiana Airlines App Overview---
1. Tutorial Functions Added: Get an overview of the new functions of Asiana Airlines App
2. Home Screen Setting: You may select from either the grid-type menu or the wallet-type menu as your home screen.
3. Convenient Ticket View: View your ticket detailsand check in quickly and easily at the home screen using the wallet-type menu.
4. Updated and More Convenient UI: It’s easy to move to other menus using the side menu bar on the left or right side of the screen.
5. Various Additional Content and Functions: You can check the tourist information recommended by managers of Asiana Airlines Branches using the branch manager recommendations before embarking on a trip. You can also earn miles after the trip using themissing miles function. .
6. My Flight, the Personalized Tour Information Service: Preview flight types and times, find the right check-in counter, calculate any additional baggage charges and get information about your destination.
Download the App today to take your Aeroplan Account wherever you go. With a newly designed home screen, members will enjoy a seamless Aeroplan experience from start to finish.
This is a BETA version of the Aeroplan App for the Android Platform.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Access your account summary, including mileage levels, DistinctionTM and Air Canada AltitudeTM status
• View transaction history with search filters
• Locate partners and promotions near you
• View a virtual version of your Aeroplan Card
• Search and book hotels directly
• Access Aeroplan contact list instantly
This app is for Aeroplan Members only. The use of the Aeroplan App is governed by the Aeroplan Program Terms and Conditions.
New Home Screen
® Aeroplan and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
TM Distinction is a trademark of Aimia Canada Inc.
TM Air Canada Altitude is a Trademark of Air Canada.
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
CheckMyTrip is a travel information tool. So, if you need to book or modify your travel plans or if you need further information that you can’t find on the app about your booking be sure to contact the travel provider that you purchased your tickets from. They’ll be able to help you.
- Personal account to save journeys to your trip list
- Store all your bookings together in one place (flight, hotel, car rental, tours, dinner reservations, transfer, events…). Just send your booking confirmation emails to email@example.com from the email address linked to your personal account
- Add trip details to your mobile calendar
- Locate your seat and easily access an airline’s online check-in directly from the app
- Free flight status notifications
- Check the weather forecasts for your destination
- Use the worldwide currency converter
- Don’t know how to get to where you’re going? Get walking and driving directions to the airport, your hotel, or to the city centre
- Share travel details on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, by email or by SMS
- Available in 23 languages
About Amadeus: Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. Our ambition is to facilitate the entire travel journey from door-to-door, improving the travel experience for hundreds of millions of people every year. For more information on Amadeus, visit amadeus.com.
By downloading this app, you accept the legal conditions shown on www.checkmytrip.com
Includes 3298 destinations, w/1145 airports, spanning all of CANADA.
** Now Available: "Bearing + Distance USA", combining Canada, plus all US versions together, for one low price! **
All rolled into one app: go Explore Canada -- where to go, where to stay, where to eat, where to play and just ‘where the heck am I?’
goExplore Canada gives you a completely different way to see this great country from Atlantic to Pacific, including the Great White North.
The totally interactive Google Map holds it all together. You zoom out for the big picture of any province or territory or zoom into any city, town, village or spot in the vast nation. It contains thousands of Canada’s top attractions – scenic, recreational, cultural, historical and just plain fun!
Also included: the country’s top hotels and restaurants. nightclubs and entertainment, tour companies, taxis, arrivals/departures (air, bus, train), car rentals, gas stations, parking lots, , shopping districts, drug stores, movies and more….
go Explore Canada uses the familiar Google map locating you as a pulsating blue dot (GPS activated) surrounded by color-coded pins (Points of Interest)
After you download the free app, you’ll have access to scores of different Canadian communities and venues with specific tours in each province or territory. The tours can be streamed or downloaded.
Attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc have their own pins, offering a picture, address, description, phone number, links to web sites and many with video/multimedia presentations.
Provinces and Territories covered in the goExplore Canada app are British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
goExplore Canada was produced by Go Explore Everywhere Inc. an apps production company owned by Canadian producers with deep roots in film and television production.
Nav Launcher has all the same important features as the default Navigation launcher app, such as:
-Quick access to contacts, starred contacts, and favorites
-Easy entry of a typed or spoken address
-A history of where you've gone before
However, Nav Launcher makes it easier to access all of these, and allows you to set two Quick Favorites, for frequent destinations (such as "Home" or "Work").
If you always want a certain screen to start up (such as Contacts, Favorites, or History), then you can customize it to do exactly that! Nav Launcher can even launch itself whenever you place your phone in a car dock.
Coverage Mapper will record and submit cellular signal strength data to a central server, to generate accurate coverage maps for your provider.
Please check out the website (http://www.coveragemapper.com), preferably on a computer, to get a better understanding of the application before downloading it.
As you travel with the application running, it records your device's signal strength, tied to your current location. This data is all uploaded to a central server, where it is aggregated with the data from other users, and averaged into accurate coverage maps that show not just where a provider has coverage, but also how good the coverage is.
This is a beta application. Please report any issues on the forum or by email.
Since this question is frequently asked, install to SD is not an option, because Coverage Mapper runs as a background service, which cannot be moved to the SD card.