- Play user’s audio and video recordings, including albums;
- Play audio and video of user’s friends and groups;
- View the recommendations;
- Download the photos of the artist from Last.FM;
- Easy-to-use navigation;
- High performance;
- Search for audio and video from the social network Vkontakte;
- Beautiful design;
- Offline mode. You can listen to audio recordings in offline mode without access to the Internet;
- Ringtone creating;
- Widget for desktop;
- Last.FM scrobbling.
Keywords: Vkontakte, vk, dct, player, audio, video, social, mx, vlc, xxx, .
Midi Melody for Android is similar in function and appearance to Synthesia, a popular computer program which displays falling notes corresponding to keys played on a piano. Not only does this allow for a pleasant visualization of MIDI files, but also serves as an effective learning tool for those who are incapable of sight reading.
Because tapping the screen of a phone or tablet doesn't offer the learning experience of playing on a real piano, Midi Melody allows you to connect your own digital piano via USB - Play along on your own piano with the falling notes at your own pace! Otherwise, Midi Melody can also play a MIDI file back for you, so you can see which keys to press and when - No need for sheet music!
Enjoy practicing and learning new music in a fun way with your smartphone or tablet, and impress your friends with your newfound ability to play piano!
<> Clean, polished interface.
<> Automatically displays MIDI files in your Download and Music directories.
<> Browse local and external SD card to locate and open MIDI files.
<> Play from a MIDI capable digital piano or Synthesizer via USB (Requires USB OTG capable device)
<> Lengthen or shrink falling note sizes
<> Show notes on the virtual piano keys.
<> Change color of falling notes; left and right hands can be different colors if the MIDI file contains separate tracks.
<> Choose between 128 different instruments.
Please email me if you want to report a bug or problem, have any feature suggestions, or if you are unable to connect your digital piano or synthesizer.
Tags: midi files - usb - keyboard - piano - synthesia android - midi controller
- Play content from built-in Windows 7 and Windows 8 media servers.
- Play content from DLNA® and UPNP-AV® network media servers.
- Remotely control DLNA and UPNP-AV "play-to" devices.
- Remotely control other Android devices running 2player 2.0
- Built in media server provides media to other DLNA and UPNP-AV devices.
- Sync via Wi-Fi from "My Music" collection, or from network storage devices.
- Long-click to download music to your phone from Windows 7 and Windows 8 media shares and network media servers.
- Works on Google TV! An ideal target device for your phone or tablet.
- Works with most UPNP-AV and DLNA media servers, TVs, and media renderers.*
* 2Player is not DLNA-certified software. DLNA and UPNP are the trademarks of their respective owners. 2Player is not certified by, endorsed by, or recognized by the Digital Living Network Alliance.
> Browse and play music by Albums,Artist,Genres,Songs or play from Folder
> Play-list management: supports adding entire songs of album, artist or genres by long-pressing(context menu) to play-list
> plays songs from folders
> Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, m4a,aac (provided that your phone supports these formats)
> Podcast: adding new feed, download queuing and podcast player with proper control.
> Equalizer, Virtual, Reverberation and Bass Boost
> Send Audio files by Bluetooth.
> Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
music , MP3 , music player, player, song, podcast, download podcast, sound , audio , voice , podcatcher, equalizer, Bass boost
1. Fresh interface design;
2. Newly designed play control bar;
3. Song quality automatically adapts to the network environment;
4. Support for playlist synchronization in the cloud;
Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, scrobbling, and more.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
** if you've updated your phone to JellyBean (4.0 -> 4.1 or 4.1 -> 4.2):
Please uninstall and then reinstall Maple. (because Jellybean has a new file system)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
Change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch
* Pitch control
Change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones)
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets (it doesn't work well on many devices)
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing.
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get the real-time audio waveform for the visualizer. Look at the following link to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads and Google Analytics
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Q. Sound skipping during playback
A. Please increase the 'Audio Buffer Size' in the settings.
* General note about choosing the best audio buffer size
The bigger the audio buffer size, the lower the chance you will hear unexpected clicks in the audio when using a lot of processing power. But at the same a bigger audio buffer size also causes a higher latency.
Using a smaller audio buffer size gives you a lower latency, but then make sure your CPU can handle it, otherwise clicks may appear in your audio because the CPU can't process it all quick enough.
- Your own music library and recommendations:
The app plays the Mp3s from your own music library and songs recommended by Musicovery. Recommended songs are streamed or transferred to your device, and are constantly renewed. Even without mobile connection you can play recommended songs.
- Interactive mood pad:
When your finger rolls over the mood pad, samples are immediately played from the position of your finger. When you are satisfied with the song/mood, by lifting your finger from the screen, a playlist is generated from the last song rolled over.
You can play music everywhere (public transport, car, home,...), even without mobile connection, including recommended Mp3s (recommended songs are selected according to your taste and are pre-transferred to your device for off-line use).
By selecting genres/decades, rating songs with “I like” and “I don’t like” and interacting with the app (skipping songs,...), playlists get personalized to your own taste.
- Best way to use the app:
When you open the app for the first time, be connected in wifi and use it for 1 hour : songs from your library will be positioned on the mood pad and recommended mp3s will be transferred in sufficient quantity.
If you have already an account with Musicovery, log in: as a result recommendation will be more personalized from the start.
Transfer to your iphone Mp3s that are representative of your music taste.
If you need assistance, write to us at:
This player Has the features The Most Commonly used to start a playing very quickly.
The application also allows you to edit its CD covers in ID3 tag files and the data base of android. The jackets come from Google Image, the applciation lets you choose between 8 frames per jacket.
A widget is available and his size is customizable.
- Browse all music files from your smartphone by Artist / Album / Genre / Music
- Add all the music of an artist / album / genre to current playlist
- Edit the current playlist
- Automatic recording of the last playlist
- Saving the playlist with a custom name
- Control over the player buttons or bluetooth headset.
- Alternate color elements
- Choose a color theme
- Choose the number of columns to display.
- Select multiple tracks in the playlist
- Improving the speed of loading artists
- Contact form to suggest improvements
- New icon on the screen to go to the current playlist
- Prompt confirm before closing the application
- Exit the applicaiton with the "Back" button stops the playback, use "home" to reduce
- Complete change drawer navigation
News of version 2.3.1:
- A Widget!
- Russian language
- Spanish language
- One equalizer frequency!
- Improved route caching, data management ...
Russian translation by Glum Tikhon and icons by JF Tolaguera.
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Rox Wireless and Jabra Solemate 2nd Generation products bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Apple device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
-Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music
**Compatible with most Android Devices (Phone/Tablet) running Android OS 2.3.5+ of above**
Simple doesn't mean basic, and feature-filled doesn't mean slow or difficult to use; Clean Music combines an easy-to-use UI with a small amount of powerful features and meaningful customization options.
There's an in-app purchase to add a few extra features (playlists, scrobbling, and album artwork), but most users are satisfied with the free version.
WHAT'S IN THE FREE VERSION
☆ Take advantage of all the cool Android features: Gapless playback and notification controls on Android 4.1+, lockscreen controls and an equalizer on Android 4.0+, and integration with other apps on all Android versions.
☆ Specify exactly what you want to play by long-click selecting songs and folders. For example, loop a single song by long clicking it, clicking the play button, and turning repeat on. And/or shuffle all your music by long-clicking your music folder, tapping play, and shuffling.
☆ In a long song or audiobook, keep your place with Remember Position, and move around by tapping the numbers next to the seek bar.
☆ If order is important, and the file names are not already sorted, MetaSort them.
☆ Go to sleep to your music using the Sleep Timer.
☆ And search (even using Google Now's "listen to" command).
WHAT'S IN THE PRO VERSION
★ Save a selection of songs, or what you're listening to now, as a playlist.
★ Push what you're listening to Last.fm (using ScrobbleDroid), and they can recommend new music.
★ And show off your album artwork.
HOW TO HELP OUT
Interested in beta testing? Sign up at <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103751840755111332377>.
TinyPlayer, Folder Music Player, MortPlayer Audiobooks, Beam Player, NSPlayer
Jamcast Player lets you stream your entire music collection to your Android device anywhere in the world without syncing or eating up SD card space!
Jamcast Player supports many popular digital music formats and gives you total control over audio quality and network data usage.
* Jamcast Player requires Jamcast Server for Windows. Free 14-day trial, $14.99 to buy. Please visit http://getjamcast.com to download and get started.
* If you report it, we fix it. All issues should be reported to us via our support forums at http://getjamcast.com. Also note that all app crashes are logged and transmitted to us for analysis.
- native formats supported: FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, AAC, SHN, OGG, MP3
- gapless playback
- seek tracks forwards and back (native playback only)
- Internet Discovery Service
- remote access security
- smart connect / reconnect
- album art display
- automatic pause/resume when phone in use
- fullscreen mode
- can be used with multiple servers
- configurable browse page size
- action bar
- automatic audio compression when on 3G connection
- configurable playback bitrate
- shuffle playback mode
- repeat / repeat one
- Keyword search entire database
- Voice search
- Android Voice Actions support aka "Listen To"
- car dock support
- Receive a free download link to Datsik's new LP
- Stream tracks from Datsiks' new LP on your iPhone
- View 'The Digital Assassins Tour' dates in your area
- View artists playing in the 'Digital Assassins Tour'
- RSVP for an event and socialize with other fans
- View photos, videos and more!
Have fun playing traditional songs or learn how to play following the guide :)
Play Jingle Bells, Silent Night and Amazing Grace and show your skills to your friends.
9 Classic Pieces:
- Jingle Bells
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- From Starry Skies Descending
- Silent Night
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Amazing Grace
- Deck The Halls
- Happy Xmas
8 HQ Instruments:
Marry Christmas :)
Music By: Martinelli Flavio
Supports almost all formats of music, MP3, WMA/WAV and OGG
Listed in a grid view with name, scan path and format
Delete to Refresh to get a new list
Supports to forward/rewind and play/pause
Scan local music from SD card
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
Simple to use and easy to control;+
Supports to play local videos, such as MP4, AVI and FLV, F4V and RMVB
Supports to view images of Android device
HOW TO PLAY VIDEOS HERE?
1. Scan to get all supported local videos with thumbnails.
2. Click to play directly.
3. We can pause/resume and jump anywhere as we wish.
4. If you are not satisfied with the brightness and volume in this player, you can slide on each side of the screen to adjust.
5. We can take screenshots, adjust size and lock the screen here if we like.
6. Battery and time could be available to us here for free.
This free app MP3 WAV WMA OGG Music Player is totally free for Android mobiles and tablets. With this tool we can enjoy local videos and music directly.
This MP3 WAV WMA OGG Music Player can play music for us here. Come to enjoy your music now!
MP3 might be a patented encoding format for digital audio which uses a form of lossy data compression. It can be a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.
WAV might be a Microsoft and IBM audio file format standard for storing an audio bitstream on PCs.
Ogg can be a free, open container format maintained by the Xiph.Org Foundation. The creators of the Ogg format state that it could be unrestricted by software patents and could be designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia.
More from developer
The Play MPE® system is a complimentary, invitation-only service. In order to use this app you must have a Play MPE® account. If you received an invitation via email, a new account has already been created exclusively for you by a record label on the Play MPE® system. If you did not receive an email invitation, but would like to request an account, we suggest that you ask your label representative for Play MPE® access and then go to http://www.plaympe.com/requestaccount.