How it works:
Set START and END time for your schedules and specify the days of the week you want the schedule to launch and let Timed Tasks do the rest.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Data (APN!), Bluetooth and Airplane mode. =>Home screen widget included to trigger Data connection in one click!
- Ring (Vibrate, Silent or Sound) parameter.
- Screen brightness (from 0 to 100%)
- Auto-sync on/off!
- For the Airplane Mode, there's an option to let the schedule trigger ONLY if at a specified location.
Tap a schedule from your list and EDIT or DELETE it seamlessly.
NEW! Help us translate this App on AndroGlot.com: http://goo.gl/VN23G
Why use Timed Tasks:
- Battery savings thanks to airplane mode and screen brightness: launch airplane mode at night to sleep sound with no waves in your face and less power consumption! Let Timed Tasks check your location and decide if it can trigger the airplane mode or not (if you're not at home, you might not want to be in airplane mode). The screen brightness can be disturbing because in daylight you need it high but if you wake up in the night, you'd rather not be blinded by your screen: use the brightness schedule!
- Make sure you're connected when you need to and still save battery and data plan: you can have your phone connect to WiFi or Data at specific times to make sure your emails and all Auto-sync data is updated when you need it. Don't need to let them on at all times: that way you save battery and money!
- Make sure your phone does not ring during office hours: set it to Silent or Vibrate from 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
The background color can be changed to black for your eye's comfort. Also, you can use either the 24 hour type or the 12AM/PM.
On SOME Samsung Galaxy SII, behavior of the schedules is unstable: some work for certain users, some don't.
Changin the hour type (24h or 12AM/PM) brings a glitch: the schedule in edition will fail. So after changing the hour type, cancel the edition of the schedule and re-edit it (will be fixed in v1.6).
All major input formats supported as Mp4, Flv, Avi, Mkv...
Preset with automatic settings for: Android MP4, 3G2, Asf, Audio Only (Mp3, Aac, Wma, Mp2), Avi, DVD (NTSC format), DVD (PAL format), Flv, iPad, iPod, Mp4, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Ps3, Wmv
Configure entirely the output format with customizable size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bitrate, time start and duration (InApp purchase to unlock highest quality settings)
Example supported conversion:
- Convert Mp4 to Flv, Mp4 to Avi...
- Convert Flv to mp4, Avi to Mp4...
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
More from developer
Be able to easily tell who texted you and make guessing a thing of the past!
Full source code available on GitHub: https://github.com/andreiciubotariu/led-notifier
Aimed at JellyBean (Android 4.1+ Users), but it should work on anything above 2.2.
-Shows carrier label while there is no mobile data connection.
-Automatically hides notification when a data connection is present
Permission Usage: android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - used to listen for data connection changes.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - used for starting the app when the device starts
Feedback is appreciated.
Lock Screen Dialogs allows you to type text which will then be shown in a dialog when you turn the screen on! No more fumbling around with your phone's lock screen just to see the shopping list!
Should work on Android 2.2+. Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Run At Startup: Used for auto starting Lock Screen Dialogs when the phone turns on.
This app does just that, it quickly turns Airplane Mode on, then off. All you should really see is service reconnect. The Airplane Mode icon should not be seen - it's that quick.
Permissions used: Write settings: Airplane Mode is a setting, and so, this permission is needed.
Note: Android 4.2 and newer don't allow Airplane Mode to be set by downloaded apps, so I have limited this app to 4.1 and older devices.