One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
* Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
* Multiple profile capable
* Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
* Automatically start programs or tasks
* Integration with NewsRob, APNDroid, Volume Locker, Backlight Off
* Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
* Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
* Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
* Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout, 4G
* On CyanogenMod: control 2G/3G, Mobile Data, WiFi Hotspot
* Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset, Car/Desk Dock, BT device, Running App
* Convenient 1×1 home widget
* Notification Bar shortcut
* Plugins support
Recommended to try out free Lite version first and upgrade to Full if you need more than one rule.
☆ ☆ ☆
This application adds the shortcuts for your **CyanogenMod** profiles.
Need Cyanogenmod ROM, tested in CM 10 and above, however should work with CM7+ too but not tested, please test within Google Play Refund time and cancel the order if it doesn't work.
How to use :
* As launhcer shortcut
Home Screen -> Long press -> Shortcuts -> CM Profiles
* Along with automated apps like Tasker / Llama / Locale or any apps which can launch app shortcut
Shortcuts from this application can be used to set CM profile from apps like Tasker or Llama
* Use with LLama
Events Tab -> select any of the event -> Add Action -> Loacle Plugin -> CM Profiles
* Schedule to run a profile at specified time using TaskBomb Application
-Install TaskBomb from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.androidideas.taskbomb
- Launch TaskBomb -> Tasks -> + Symbol
- Name : Any name you desire
- Action Type : Shortcut
- Shortcut : CM profiles -> your profile
- Go back to TaskBomb Main Screen -> Alarm -> + Symbol
- Select the previously selected task
- Pick any time and frequency of run
* Set profiles from Launcher through shortcut
* Set profiles dynamically using other apps like Tasker / Locale / LLame which supports Locale plugin
* Doesn't run in background since its a shortcut
* Can be used with any applications which supports launch using Shortcut / Locale plugin
Kindly send your suggestions / feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
These profiles can handle:
* Volume (ring, notification, alarm, system and multimedia) .
* Default phone ringtone.
* Default notification ringtone.
* Wi-Fi status.
* Mobile data status.
* Bluetooth status.
* Screen timeout.
* Screen brightness.
* Automatic data sync.
* Airplane Mode (Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0.x).
The profiles can be activated both from the app itself and from the home screen widget provided. To add the widget, you just have to long press on an empty space on the desired home screen and select Widgets -> Profile Widget.
The home screen widget can be customized for each profile with 25 colors (6 in Lite version) and 49 icons (5 in Lite version).
Also, if you don't want to use the widget, there's the option to add shortcuts to activate the profiles to the homescreen.
From version 4.0 on, Profile Widget integrates with Tasker and Locale.
With this app you can easily switch your phone from, say, a vibration+no sound mode to a full volume mode to a completely silent mode with just a single click!.
About the permissions: the app now asks permission to read the phone state, just in order to change the volume of the calls when the phone is ringing (the only way of separating notification and ringer volume in Android 4.0+). It cannot do anything else with this information, since it does NOT have Internet access, call or SMS permissions.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
Are you fed up with frequently changing the phone mode manually?
Then this app will make your phone smarter by changing the phone mode automatically based on configurations. You just need to set the time(start and end), day and mode(silent/vibrate/normal) then rest of the things are taken care by this app.
- Quite simple and easy to use
- No special permissions required
- Small is size (less than 400 KB)
- Last but not the least, It's FREE !!!
If you love this app, feel free to DONATE to the developers. This will help us to improve the app and come up with new such apps.
For comments/suggestions, contact "email@example.com"
Few Reviews: (★★★★★)
- Good app for regularly changing of profiles time to time
- Perfect, simple, functional The developer did a good job focusing on the functionality and not filling with frills. Very easy to use and just what I needed. It puts the phone in silent mode when I go to bed and turns it back on again in the morning.
- Very good Highly configurable. Since this is an Android smart phone I always use. So do not spend one night at a time during the day, there is the usual quiet tevekwnysegem never left the mute
- Perfect! Works great on LG G3. Wanted a good profile scheduler to auto-activate vibration profile from midnight to morning in certain days and this app does the job. Thank you!
- Simple and neat
- Simply good The app is kept fairly minimalist, but allows me that I can go on working days at other times between the profiles than on weekends. Had this once used other apps, but which do not really get clear with Android 5.0.1. That being said, Google has here the access possibilities further restricted so that change really except between the 3 predefined sound profiles, hardly anything is left over. This change has mastered this app here properly.
- Good jobs It make my life easier
- Very Useful, Simple I was looking for an that will mute my phone for a particular time window. This app does exactly that. Another good part is, no unwanted permissions are needed to install this app. 5/5.
- Cool app! Tiny and useful, that's what I need!)
- Does the job very well, and it's free I was looking for an app to mute the phone at different times, and dates. This one does the job well.
- Nighttime silent mode Awesome app. Don't have to remember to silence my phone at night
- Profile scheduler Just perfect, everything I need.
- Tried and tested! Working nicely! Simple and straightforward! Perfect! Thanks!
- Excellent 5 stars for this simple, effective and minimalistic application.
- Great job. They simply do the job. Occupy little space, not bothering with anything. No claims for access to anything. Thumbs Up!
- good my phone was ringing in the quite class room but now it's never happend thank you very much
- Works Been using this app for a while, has yet to disappoint :)
- Very practical application. I'm doing very well for the job. It is easy to use
- Awesome. Thanks guys Was missing my simple Sony profile scheduler. This app is even better and simpler
- Great app Was searching such an application.happy to find it.and the initial experience is good.hope it will remain the same. It could b much better if profiles include different options like sms notifications and calls.even otherwise the application is appreciable
- Excellent Yes I got what I want, Just make one time setting and forgot about profile changing. Excellent work hats off guys. Only one in Google play which is the best profile manager.
Create the path by tapping the map. Different modes of path creating are available: direct, driving, walking and bicycling. Direct mode draws straight lines between points. Driving, walking and bicycling modes are able to find and follow roads between points. Driving mode finds routes using the roads network. Walking mode uses pedestrian paths and sidewalks (where available). Bicycle mode uses bicycle tracks and preferred streets (this is currently available only in US). In pathfinder mode (driving, walking, bicycling) it is possible to add up to seven points. Every point shows altitude in preferred unit. Distance between first and last point is shown on the top of the screen.
Get the elevation profile chart of the path or the track by pressing the button 'Profile'.
It is possible to get your current location. It is also possible to save and load routes.
Ideal for hikers and bikers to assess the level of difficulty of the terrain before actually going out. Internet access is required. Choose between metric and imperial distance units.
For feedback and support send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please report bugs if found. Improvement suggestions are welcomed.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
Best profile manager and audio manager app for FREE.
Personalize as you wish......!!!!!!!!
Profile Manager is a home screen widget and audio manager allows to change volumes of ringer, alert & alarm.
This is FREE app to set audio, data packet(2G/3G), wifi, vibrator against profiles.
Personalize all this in one click by setting profile.
Profile Manager that helps you manage profiles, you can customize ringer, alarm & alert volumes with data packet (2G/3G)& WiFi settings.
Audio & wireless settings can be enabled by activating selected profile. With this app you can set audio volumes, data packet (2G/3G) & WiFi setting without visiting your phone settings option.
Provide features similar to audio manager, volume manager, WiFi manger, quick profiles, profile manager, vibrator manager, data manager.
This is ADVERTISEMENT FREE app. NO unwanted permissions.
You may also choose to leave blank hour slots so that Sound Profiles will be inactive at those times.
Toggle on/off to enable/disable Sound Profiles temporarily with the widget or within the app itself.
Aimed at JellyBean (Android 4.1+ Users).
-Shows carrier label when mobile data unavailable
-Automatically hides notification when a data connection is present
Permission Usage: android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - used to listen for data connection changes.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - used for starting the app when the device starts
Feedback is appreciated.
Contact Notifier allows you to assign a specific notification LED color, vibrate pattern and ringtone to each of your contacts.
Be able to easily tell who texted you and make guessing a thing of the past!
Full source (GitHub): https://github.com/andreiciubotariu/led-notifier
Lock Screen Dialogs shows a customizable dialog when you turn the screen on! No more fumbling around with your phone's lock screen just to see the shopping list!
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Run At Startup: Used for auto starting Lock Screen Dialogs when the phone turns on. The dialog will only show if it was previously on.
This app does just that, it quickly turns Airplane Mode on, then off. All you should really see is service reconnect. The Airplane Mode icon should not be seen - it's that quick.
Permissions used: Write settings: Airplane Mode is the setting (understandably) modified.
Note: Android 4.2 and newer don't allow Airplane Mode to be set by downloaded apps, so I have limited this app to 4.1 and older devices.