One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
Vibrate settings don't work since Jelly Bean(4.1).
Official/Stock Android 4.0(ICS) links volumes of phone rings and notifications. Profiles like 'Phone only' will NOT work. (Will work fine on CM9, or some other customized ics)
* No ads!
* NEW profile resume timer!
* Create and manage your audio profiles. (Support adding, editing, deleting profiles)
* A simple but good-looking home-screen WIDGET for displaying current profile and quick profile switching
* A STATUS-BAR ICON which indicates the current profile and provides profile switching function. (If your find this icon annoying, you can always turn it off in the options menu!)
* Home-Screen SHORTCUT, switch to a profile just by one touch!
The widget minimizes the time between switching process. The current profile is not visualized within the widget to reduce the use of system resources and to avoid synchronization problems.
AudioSwitch provides the opportunity to easily switch between vibrate and mute especially for older Android versions. Depending on your Android version ensure to activate the vibrate function (Settings --> Sound --> Vibrate).
- Supports Android 1.6 and later
- No ads
- No superfluous permissions
- Minimal use of system resources
* Manually activate profile permanently or temporarily
* Multiple profile capable
* Automatically activate profiles based on battery conditions, locale, or rules
* Automatically start programs or tasks
* Integration with NewsRob, APNDroid, Volume Locker, Backlight Off
* Manage wireless communications and display to save battery and increase power life
* Control volume for media, mp3, notifications, and phone ringer
* Set ringtones, touchtones and vibrate
* Autopilot Airplane mode, Toggle Network, Wifi, Ringer, Bluetooth, Brightness, Silent, Screen Timeout, 4G
* On CyanogenMod: control 2G/3G, Mobile Data, WiFi Hotspot
* Conditions for Time, Day, Location GPS, Battery, Calendar, Incoming Call, Missed Call, Headset, Car/Desk Dock, BT device, Running App
* Convenient 1×1 home widget
* Notification Bar shortcut
* Plugins support
Recommended to try out free Lite version first and upgrade to Full if you need more than one rule.
With Sound Profile Manager you can easily set up the change-over of the sound mode on your device. All you need is to fix up the time interval and days of the week, choose volume and press “Save”. There is a possibility to change not only the ringtone volume but the multimedia sound (volume of music, videos, games and applications) if necessary.
— Simple and friendly interface.
— Possibility to change the ringtone volume as well as the multimedia sound.
— Possibility to set recurring days and create a one-time event. Profile is considered to be the one-time if “repeat” option was not set up during creation/changing of the profile. The one-time event will be switched off after single action. If you set time period within present moment for the one-time event, you profile will be activated the next day or set up immediately if recurring.
— Compatible with Android 2.1 - 4.2+
You may also choose to leave blank hour slots so that Sound Profiles will be inactive at those times.
Toggle on/off to enable/disable Sound Profiles temporarily with the widget or within the app itself.
If you would like to set your audio profile settings(Nokia style) right on your home screen widget, then it is an application you need.
-Home screen widget
-switch between ringer modes(Normal, Vibrate, Silent)
-Mute and unmute your phone
-Vibrate or not
-adjust ringtone volume
-detailed notification settings
We can switch between:
-MUTE WITHOUT VIBRATION,
-MUTE WITH VIBRATION,
-RINGTONE ON WITHOUT VIBRATION,
-RINGTONE ON WITH VIBRATION.
We are able to change settings for NOTIFICATIONS, RINGER or both.
The included widget can switch between 4 basic settings(audio profiles) for NOTIFICATIONS and RINGER. If we want to go into details there is a button which opens main app.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
Contact Notifier allows you to assign a specific notification LED color, vibrate pattern and ringtone to each of your contacts.
Be able to easily tell who texted you and make guessing a thing of the past!
Full source (GitHub): https://github.com/andreiciubotariu/led-notifier
Aimed at JellyBean (Android 4.1+ Users).
-Shows carrier label when mobile data unavailable
-Automatically hides notification when a data connection is present
Permission Usage: android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - used to listen for data connection changes.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - used for starting the app when the device starts
Feedback is appreciated.
Lock Screen Dialogs shows a customizable dialog when you turn the screen on! No more fumbling around with your phone's lock screen just to see the shopping list!
Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Run At Startup: Used for auto starting Lock Screen Dialogs when the phone turns on. The dialog will only show if it was previously on.
This app does just that, it quickly turns Airplane Mode on, then off. All you should really see is service reconnect. The Airplane Mode icon should not be seen - it's that quick.
Permissions used: Write settings: Airplane Mode is the setting (understandably) modified.
Note: Android 4.2 and newer don't allow Airplane Mode to be set by downloaded apps, so I have limited this app to 4.1 and older devices.