The best list app to quickly organize your notes, todos, checklists, and outlines!
Powerful and simple list app for organizing your daily notes, to-do lists, outlines, journals, etc. all together in one nested bulleted list!
Order everything in flexible, bullet point categories, sub-categories, lists, and sub-lists.
Easily create the perfect nested bullet point list outline structure to manage your personal projects, tasks, todos, workflows, outlines, checklists, and daily notes together in a single simply organized master-list!
Perfect for creating simple bulleted lists or as companion app for bullet journals (bujo).
★★★★★ Super app! Great for managing multiple lists.
★★★★★ The app l never knew I needed :)
★★★★★ Pretty close to perfect!
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Albert Einstein
----- HOW TO USE -----
You can quickly add, move, complete, delete outliner entries at your fingertips.
• tap bullet points to show/hide sub-items
• tap plus icon to add new items
• tap check-mark to complete items
• tap arrows to move parent/children items
• long-press entries to focus/isolate them
• long-press titles to move, rename, delete lists
----- FEATURES -----
• live homescreen widget
• keep multiple lists separate
• set reminder notifications
• expand, collapse children entries
• indent, outdent entries
• move entries up, down in lists
• mark entries complete
• copy, paste entries
• colorful, fully customizable Material Design UI
• active data syncing between devices
• save, load recovery backup to local, external storage
• search all entries for tags/keywords
• export lists to .txt files
• track personal stats
----- LEARN MORE -----
Minimalism outlines the philosophy of living as simply as possible, but no simpler.
Removing clutter from your life helps to give you more freedom by freeing your mind up from focusing on unnecessary things.
---- WHAT IS THE INSPIRATION ----
Just like in our personal lives, the clutter in our apps can affect our mental well-being:
complicated interfaces, clunky designs, hard to use, ugly looking screens - not good!
Thanks to the minimalist movement, these nasties can be removed from our lives through commitment to simplicity, de-cluttering, and reshaping our digital lives.
**Please frequently backup lists to Firebase cloud to mitigate any potential for data loss**
Become a beta tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/ca.toadlybroodledev.sublist