Select your preferred routes from a filterable list, and LIVE bus locations will be overlaid on a map. Tap the bus to see when its location was last updated, or press the refresh button to get the latest locations.
Zoom in to see bus stops overlaid on the map, and tap a stop icon to view the arrival times for all bus routes that stop there. The settings screen allows you to toggle between live arrival time predictions (i.e. 10 min) and the static schedule (i.e. 3:22 PM).
Not affiliated with Translink.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? E-mail me!
- Full version free to use
- Multiple bus selections for each stop
- Find Me feature allows for device GPS search of stops around you
- Save frequently used buses and stops for quick access
- See where your bus is on Google Maps
- Interactive and fully integrated Trip Planner
- Full coverage of N Ireland bus and rail services
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS using “my location”
- Departure board of services from your point of origin
- Updating maps “on the go”
- Saves favourite locations and recent journeys
- Email and In calendar functions
We welcome your feedback about this app, to send us an email please click the “info” button on your phone and follow the link.
Some of the features which are included are as follows:
- Save location information
- Save trip information
- Use contact address list for locations
- Keeps track of the last 5 searches in history
- Increase the font size for vision impaired users
- Handy links to specific Translink websites
- Check Go-Card details and history
Translink QLD Planner is an unofficial app which is not affiliated with Translink. All information is provided freely.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
MyTransLink gives you the most relevant bus, train, ferry and tram information in the palm of your hand.
It’s simple to use and includes great features to personalise your travel information and save your favourites for next time.
- My Services
- save your favourite routes for easy access to timetables, maps and service notices
- receive notifications when there is a change to your service.
- My Stops - save your favourites to easily access the timetable.
- Stop reminder - set a reminder for any bus stop, train station, ferry terminal or tram station so you receive an alert when you’re approximately 400m away.
- Journey planner
- Find stops - enter a location or use your current location to find nearby stops and stations.
- Feedback - provide feedback to TransLink about your app or journey experience via the feedback form directly in the app.
For more information, visit http://translink.com.au/mytranslink.
For MyTransLink app conditions of use, visit translink.com.au/connect-with-translink/mytranslink/conditions-of-use.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Icons featured in the app have been sourced from and used under licence from icons8.com.
Access REALTIME next bus times for any stop and view the exact locations of all buses serving a given stop. Next Transit Vancouver offers complete offline access to Translink schedules for Bus, Seabus, and Skytrain when Wi-Fi or data is not available.
☆ Realtime search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Instantly fetches the upcoming buses and their times from Translink. Offline schedules is used if real time/live search is not available.
☆ Bus locations: Tired of not knowing where your buses are? Search up a stop and press to the map button to see where your buses are in realtime
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Tap the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Notifications: Want to know when your buses arrive before you even ask? Set a recurring notification for a stop to get realtime arrival times automatically popup on your phone or Android Wear device.
☆ Departure times: Navigate between Weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by tapping on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Route search: What buses go to UBC? Search up a route number or destination to bring up a list of stops for that particular route.
☆ Favorites: Tap the star icon to gain quick access to a stop or route from the home screen. Because less work is cool.
☆ Nearby stops: Lost? Find nearby stops without using wifi or data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
☆ Complete Translink Schedules: Search a stop and tap the '19' routes icon to access the full schedule of that stop.
Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 75 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with Translink. Coded with care at the UBC Vancouver campus.
Vancouver SkyTrain supports the 3 major SkyTrain lines in Greater Vancouver: Canada line, Expo line and the Millennium line. Get yourself prepared before your next skytrain trip!
Network communication (full internet access) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Network communication (view network state) - required from Google Admob to update ads.
Wait no more, Late no more!
TransMob is a mobile application specially developed for public transportation commuters in South-East Queensland region, Australia. The application is built using Translink's official API.
TransMob works in all areas that Translink covers: South-east Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba, and many more. All types of services offered by Translink are incorporated inside TransMob: bus, train, and ferry!
TransMob aims to be the one-stop solution for public transportation commuters in South-East Queensland region. TransMob provides many useful features wrapped in beautiful, simple and user-friendly design.
Currently implemented features:
-Nearby stops: see the 25 nearest public transportation stops around your location!
-Estimated service arrival time: for each stop, see all the available services and when is the next service (and second next service) will arrive at that particular stop.
-Service route map: see the route and all the stops of any services offered by Translink.
-Approximate service tracking in the service route map.
-Journey Planner: take the most efficient services to get to your destination!
-Maintenance news: shows all the service news and updates.
-GoCard login: input your registered Go Card number and password to see your current balance & recent travel history!
-User's current location tracking in the service route map. Take a look at the blue your location marker-- it will move along the red route line when you're riding the bus. Now you know when to press the stop button!
The application will keep on improving-- enhancements and more features are coming soon!
Your questions, comments, critiques, and suggestions are highly welcomed, please feel free to contact us ^^
If you encounter any issues or crashes, please kindly report them using the Play Store report feature, or feel free to drop us an email. We love to hear from you! :)
• Slide from the left edge of the screen to see nearby stops.
• Swipe a bus stop item left or right to see additional bus times and routes serving that stop.
• Tap on a bus stop item to see the schedule for the next 10 buses serving that stop.
• Zoom into the map to see an overlay of bus stops
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
BusLink is a simple and easy to use app that provides real time information for TransLink buses.
* Find out when the next bus is arriving
* See buses on the map in real time
* Find nearby bus stops
* Save favourites and give them nicknames
* Search for bus routes, or stops
* Street view integration to see a 360 view of any bus stop
This app requires a data connection for maps and bus/schedule information.
Route and arrival data used in this product or service is provided by permission of TransLink. TransLink assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the Data used in this product or service.
BusLink is not affiliated with TransLink.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on a map etc.
- Fast offline trip planning
- Advanced search parameters ("via" stations, transport modes, etc.)
- Searching routes on a map
- Searching lines by name
- Favorite routes
- Automatic timetables updates (over Wi-Fi)
- "Holo" design
- ... and much more
- 1-year or lifetime license fee
- 1 month trial license to try out all the features for free.
Feedback, requests? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Photo credit: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lions_Gate_Bridge_at_night.jpg