The My Surgery @ UHN app is for you and your caregivers to use before, during and after your surgery.
You can use it to:
• Learn more about what to expect
• Keep track of your questions
• Learn about and understand all the steps along your surgical care
• Find resources to meet your needs
The My Surgery @ UHN app guides you to information and services that can help you through your surgery experience.
• Keep track of Questions you have for your health care team. There is space to add answers as you learn more
• Search the Directory of doctors at UHN to find their current contact information
• Use Notes to record and store any information you choose
• Search through Brochures to find reliable health information written by clinicians and health care professionals at UHN
• View the list of Support Services to see what’s available at UHN and in the community
• Look through the list of Websites to find trustworthy health information websites
• Use Tags to make and group shortcuts in the app so you can quickly access pages later
The My Surgery @ UHN app was developed by the Cancer Education Program, in partnership with the UHN Patient Education and the Sprott Department of Surgery.