This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altneratively, you may connect from your desktop using "adb" TCP forwarding on port 9000 and then telneting to localhost. To kill the application completely, open the terminal and type the command "pkill cmer".
To learn more and find tutorials on how to build your own Linux distribution for Android, please visit http://cmer.uoguelph.ca/apklinux and follow the instructions. Please email any feedback and bug reports to: email@example.com
This is being released under the GPL License v2.
This application was developed by Douglas Griffith under the supervision of Dr. Qusay H. Mahmoud, Director of CMER. The content of this application was provided by Dr. Genevieve Newton, Dr. David Ma, and Saskia Teri.
More information about CMER can be found at http://cmer.uoguelph.ca
1.0 - The amino acids and nucleic acids are units of two fundamental molecules of life: proteins and DNA. University and college Introductory Biochemistry courses typically concentrate on understanding the structures and chemical properties of the amino acids and nucleic acids as an integral part of understanding how proteins and DNA function within living cells. The Biochem Euchre Deck was designed as a tool for students to learn the structures and properties of the amino acids of proteins and nucleic acids of DNA. The cards contain nomenclature and structural information, along with some amino acid-specific information. Alpha and beta secondary structure propensity scores are also given and may be used in upper-year courses dealing with protein structure. Quizzes are provided to help the students associate the full names, 3-letter codes, and single-letter codes for the amino acids. Students also learn to associate amino acids with classes based on their chemical properties.