The My Backyard Weather application is your virtual weather station, allowing you to remotely monitor indoor and outdoor environmental conditions from nearly anywhere on the planet. The My Backyard Weather dashboard includes temperature gauges, humidity monitors, wind data, rain measurements, your personalized weather forecast and more. For indoor monitoring, AcuLink compatible sensors can act as a digital thermometer or humidity monitor, allowing you to measure conditions like attic temperature or basement humidity.
• Monitor up to 3 AcuLink compatible sensors per AcuLink Internet Bridge (sold separately at AcuRIte.com).
Remotely track changing weather conditions in and around your home or business, including:
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Direction
- Wind Speed
- Barometric Pressure
• Receive real-time text message alerts and/or email notifications when conditions change. Programmable weather alerts include high / low temperature alerts, oncoming storm warnings, wind alerts, rain alarms and more.
• Share indoor conditions and your local weather conditions with friends & family, or with a weather network, like Weather Underground.
• Chart & graph historical data.
• Easy setup & hassle-free installation with free US-based support.
- Requires Anywhere Weather Kit or Anywhere Weather Kit Lite hardware and weather sensors
- Each Anywhere Weather hardware includes a barometric sensor for weather forecast. It can also connect up to 8 temperature humidity sensor, 1 wind sensor, 1 rainfall sensor and 1 UV sensor. (additional sensor purchase may be needed)
- LIVE access of your real-time sensor data
- Track your sensor data history
- Pop-up alert when sensors measurement exceed user defined limit
- Share your sensor data with your friends or view it privately
- Browse for other weather station users in Map view and add them to you friend list as favorite location
15 day detailed live weather forecast - humidity, cloud cover, dew point, precipitation, temperature, feels like, heat index, wind chill, wind speed direction and gust, barometric pressure
• Unlimited weather locations
• Chances for rain wind overcast sun frost fog snow and thunder in percent
• Weather forecast summary with upcoming tendencies for next hours
• Maps for current weather & forecast - temperature wind speed atmosphere pressure rain and snow precipitation
• Temperature dew point precipitation chart
• Value measurement in Celsius degrees for temperature km h for speed mm per square meters per hour for precipitation or measurement in Fahrenheit mph inches
• Ability to change weather icons
• Ability to change weather background images that show you the current weather state for better sense of feeling
• Weather synchronization interval selection from 1 to 4 hours
• Widget for home and lock screen features
You can specify location using any of these methods:
• City Name
• UK Postcode
• Canada Postal Code
• US Zip code
• Latitude and Longitude using GPS or Network location services
• IATA (Airport Code)
Details of live weather forecast incoming information:
• Time of the observation
• The temperature in degrees
• Wind speed in kilometers/miles per hour
• Wind direction in 16-point compass
• Weather forecast condition graphics
• Weather condition description
• Precipitation in millimeters/inches
• Humidity in percentage
• Visibility in kilometers or miles
• Atmospheric pressure in mill bars (HPa) or HgIn
• Cloud cover in percentage
• Chance of in %:
• Rain (precipitation)
Widget for home and lock screen features:
• Shows weather icon and current min/max temperatures for the selected weather location
• Next 3 days forecast - including weather icon and min/max temperature
• If multiple weather locations are defined in weather application they can be cycled with single click from the widget
• Press Clock on widget for quick access to the built in alarm manager.
• Option to change the widget background from application preferences (with classic, season themed ....)
• You can start Android Weather Forecast Pro with a single click when you touch current weather icon from the widget
Home and lock screen live wallpaper features:
• Shows weather icon and temperature for the default weather location defined in the application
• Turn on/off current weather condition displaying over live wallpaper depending on where you put the live wallpaper (lock screen or home screen)
• Live Wallpaper changes depending on current weather condition
• Set different position of weather info on live wallpaper for portrait, landscape mode and home or lock screen.
Join to the Weather Forecast Pro community and post your comments to help us build the best weather app, using the following link
new in ver.1.12:
added support for android kitkat 4.4.x
added transparent widget background
More from developer
This app is meant for the power user, and is still experimental. In order to use it, you must have ConnectBot (or any other Telent client) installed on your device. Once downloaded and installed, simply press the APK Linux icon and the program will copy the distribution files onto your device and connect via Telnet. Altneratively, you may connect from your desktop using "adb" TCP forwarding on port 9000 and then telneting to localhost. To kill the application completely, open the terminal and type the command "pkill cmer".
To learn more and find tutorials on how to build your own Linux distribution for Android, please visit http://cmer.uoguelph.ca/apklinux and follow the instructions. Please email any feedback and bug reports to: email@example.com
This is being released under the GPL License v2.
1.0 - The amino acids and nucleic acids are units of two fundamental molecules of life: proteins and DNA. University and college Introductory Biochemistry courses typically concentrate on understanding the structures and chemical properties of the amino acids and nucleic acids as an integral part of understanding how proteins and DNA function within living cells. The Biochem Euchre Deck was designed as a tool for students to learn the structures and properties of the amino acids of proteins and nucleic acids of DNA. The cards contain nomenclature and structural information, along with some amino acid-specific information. Alpha and beta secondary structure propensity scores are also given and may be used in upper-year courses dealing with protein structure. Quizzes are provided to help the students associate the full names, 3-letter codes, and single-letter codes for the amino acids. Students also learn to associate amino acids with classes based on their chemical properties.
This application was developed by Douglas Griffith under the supervision of Dr. Qusay H. Mahmoud, Director of CMER. The content of this application was provided by Dr. Genevieve Newton, Dr. David Ma, and Saskia Teri.