The Vision Credit Union mobile banking app will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Take pictures and videos – This app needs to use your camera for Deposit Anywhere for you to deposit cheques.
• Approximate & precise location – This app uses your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Branch or ATM.
• Full network access – This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking.
Get instant and secure access to your accounts, pay your bills and transfer money with the Vision Credit Union banking app. View your account balances onscreen without even having to log in, convenient for when you’re standing in the checkout line.
Everyday banking in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are:
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Manage multiple accounts
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other Credit Union members
• Use INTERAC e-Transfer† to send money securely vie email or text
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
• Get messages about your account straight to your phone
• Pay us a visit using the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
Bank securely and with confidence. Our banking app uses the same high level of security as our online banking. You log in to the app with the same card number as online banking and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered and have logged in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking member, you can still use the Branch/ATM locator, Rates and our Contact Us information.
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.