- add locations directly from your device
- filter locations based on type (quarry, lakes etc.) and water quality
- navigate to location
- map with all locations
- rating of places
Developed by BIOPORT & COEX.
KeyWords: kdesekoupat, swimplaces, thermal, pool, swimming, aquapark, wildswimming
Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location.
Find and track any Air Canada, Air Canada rouge or Air Canada Express operated flight. Search by flight number, arrival and destination cities, or your booking reference number.
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone.
AIR CANADA ROUGE PLAYER
Download the Air Canada app on your Android phone or tablet before boarding to access the Air Canada rouge in-flight entertainment system where you can tune into the latest movies, TV shows, special kids’ programming, music playlists and destination information. (Available on Air Canada rouge flights)
AIR CANADA MOBILE+
Accessible from the More section, Air Canada mobile+ stores your contact information, preferences and payment details in a secure environment, allowing you to purchase Air Canada services directly from your mobile device quickly and easily.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT OUR APP? WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Local Museums (8 sights)
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* El Madania and El Hamma (8 sights)
* City Architecture (9 sights)
* Casbah Area (8 sights)
* Shopping Delights (7 sights)
* Alger Nightlife (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
is an Android application developed to offer tourists mainly and Algerians in general, of Practical Information on Algeria :
- Presentation of Algeria (Welcome to Algeria)
- Natural reserves and national parcs
- Algeria sites classified as cultural patrimonies in UNESCO
Practical information on the 48 Provinces (wilaya) of Algeria such as :
- Phone & Fax number of the Provinces.
- website and email of tourism office of the Provinces.
- Main natural, historical and cultural sites of the Provinces.
- Distance between the Provinces.
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaGuide
This application is offered by GEDESOFT.
★★★ NOUVELLES FONCTIONNALITÉS★★★
✔Connaitre le nombre de kilomètres et la durée pour parcourir la distance entre deux wilaya
✔voir le tracé d'itinéraire entre ces deux wilaya
Queste mappe sono gentilmente concesse da Google Maps, i cui fornitori di dati sono elencati nell'angolo inferiore destro della mappa.
Benefits of Smart Maps Offline:
- ease of use
- offline maps of any country
- all details on the map
- your current location determined by GPS
- offline search on the map
- offline POI search
- location sharing via sms, email, etc.
- support devices with high resolution screens
- details of the current GPS location
- millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- free map updates & Free POI database updates
Alabama, Albania, Alberta, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Arizona, Arkansas, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Columbia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, California, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Colorado, Connecticut, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Delaware, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, District of Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, Florida, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti and Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Idaho, Illinois, India, Indiana, Indonesia, Iowa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel and Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kansas, Kazakhstan, Kentucky, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Louisiana, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maine, Malaysia,Singapore,Brunei, Malta, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montana, Montenegro, Morocco, Nebraska, Netherlands, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nigeria, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Norway, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pakistan,Paraguay, Pennsylvania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Romania, Russia (european part), Saskatchewan, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa and Lesotho, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Utah, Uzbekistan, Vermont, Vietnam, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Available map layers:
• Topomaps worldwide (100K-500K worldwide seamless coverage)
• Google Maps (Satellite images, Road- and Terrain-Map)
• Open Street Maps (OSM Mapnik, Osmarender and Cloudemade Cyclemap)
This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Main features for Outdoor-Navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed and elevation profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX-Import / Export, KML-Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, ...)
• Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (NOT in free version)
• Waypoint-/Track-Sharing (via eMail, Facebook, ..)
• and many more ...
Soviet Military Maps is the perfect moving map app for offroad trips, adventure travels and expeditions. You are planning cross country trips to Sahara desert or a trekking tour to the Himalayas ? With the Russian topos you have always a great alternative to other map sources. Beneath the good topography the maps include many small trails and unpaved roads that are missing in other map sets.
The Russian maps have additional English labels.
Attention: The Soviet Military Maps were created mainly in the 80ies and are less interesting for industrialized countries. Outside Africa and Asia you'll find the OSM / Google map layers more useful.
Please note: This app does not provide direct "Turn-by-Turn" navigation - but with a selected waypoint you can easily switch to Google Navigation.
LIMITATIONS OF THE FREE VERSION:
• Max. 3 Waypoints
• Max. 3 Tracks
• No import of waypoints and tracks
• No Bulkdownload
• No Local City DB (Offline Search)
• No Hillshading Overlay
Please contact us if you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports regarding this app: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the Soviet Military Maps here (only up to zoom level 12): http://www.topomapper.com
See the coverage of the different map scales: http://www.topomapper.com/images/topomapper-coverage.jpg
Scale 1:100.000 and 1:200.000 :
Europe, Afghanistan, Georgia, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
Scale 1:200.000 :
Afghanistan, Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, DR Congo (part), Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Finland, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya (part), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia , Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka , Sudan, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania (part), Thailand, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Scale 1:250.000 (Local maps from USGS, Geoscience Australia, CTIO ):
USA, Canada, Australia
All other countries
Map legend and cyrillic alphabet:
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova
Get live flight arrival and departure information for airports in Canada right in your phone. Flight status is also updated to show which ones are late.
Flight schedule for major regional and international airports have been added.
Weather forecast for airports are shown
Canada, phone's GPS features is used to find nearest airports and get flight schedule.
Maps and driving direction to nearest airports are shown