- add locations directly from your device
- filter locations based on type (quarry, lakes etc.) and water quality
- navigate to location
- map with all locations
- rating of places
Developed by BIOPORT & COEX.
KeyWords: kdesekoupat, swimplaces, thermal, pool, swimming, aquapark, wildswimming
The app uses Surf Life Saving Australia's coastal safety databases to let you know precisely how safe a beach is, what the weather is like, when low and high tide is, when (and if) a beach is patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards, along with full regulatory and hazard information.
In some states, the app will enable you to check patrol information and beach status in realtime. If you're not sure what the name of a beach is, simply press the GPS button to see a list of all the local beaches and their distance from your current location. This means that even if you're in a totally unfamiliar area you can pick the safest beach, not just the closest one.
Make educated decisions about the beach you're visiting by viewing current beach safety information and keep yourself and your family safe. The app can be translated into over 60 languages on the fly!
View swell, tide and water temperature for any beach in Australia.
Swimmers and Beach visitors
Find out which beaches are patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards and swim between the flags on patrolled beaches.
- Find beaches near you with your phone's GPS,
- Search for a town, city, region or beach,
- Save your favourite beaches with the star icon,
- View beach safety information in the 'Surf Ed' section
- Quickly and easily see if a beach is patrolled by trained surf lifesavers or lifeguards and enter a future search
- View detailed weather forecasts for a beach,
- Check the swell forecast graph
- Check the tide times to plan your surfing and be able to change the tide station
- See realtime hazard information about a patrolled beach including rip currents, stingers and sharks when these have been entered by Lifesavers or Lifeguards
- Use the map view to locate beaches near you
- Read detailed summaries of each beach in Australian written by coastal safety experts
- See a real time photo of the beach if one has been uploaded by a Lifesaver or Lifeguard
- See when events are happening at a beach
- See safety twitter feeds relevant to your State
- See or enter Facebook comments relating to this beach
The Beachsafe app was produced in conjunction with SLSA's beach safety website beachsafe.org.au. It is aimed primarily at tourists and visitors to unfamiliar parts of Australia. There are iPhone and Android versions of the app or it can be viewed on any device with a web browser and an Internet connection at beachsafe.org.au.
With a direct link between the app and Surf Life Saving Australia's nationwide network of surf club managed databases, users of this app can be assured that the patrol information and beach safety warnings are totally up-to-date.
If you find yourself in a new area that you are not familiar with, then you can utilise this app's location aware features to identify all the nearby beaches or alternatively, simply enter a place or beach name in the search window and the app will return results filtered in order by distance.
If you find this app useful and you wish to help support Surf Life Saving Australia and our 140,000 volunteers (we are funded entirely by charitable donations) then please click on the "More" tab within the app where you will find options for donating.
Be safe at the beach, get Beachsafe.
In operation since 1974, Lack's Beach Service maintains a high standard of service for the community. Lifeguards at Lack's not only provide exceptional lifeguard skills, but also rent out beach equipment to the public. Having a dual role job as a lifeguard makes Lack's Beach Service unique.
The role of a Lack’s lifeguard is considered a dual role; meaning guards not only maintain beach and water safety but are in charge of renting beach umbrellas and beach chairs. Being a dual role lifeguard, you receive special training in order to maintain a high safety standard. Lack's Beach Service also employs a handful of lifeguards specifically to uphold beach and water safety which are Lifeguard Only Positions. The Myrtle Beach Lifeguard is a safety app to provide the tourist of the Grand Strand with all the information to make their visit a safe one. The app is loaded with information on safety and emergency and local contact information. The app has built in alert notifications for weather and surf conditions. Loaded with all the information on things to do in Myrtle Beach. Download and enjoy your vacation today.
In the early 1970's George Lack was searching for the highest quality and longest lasting beach chairs and umbrellas for his beach concessions located along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach, S.C. He wanted a product that would withstand the elements(sun, salt and sand) and everyday use. Unable to find the quality products he wanted, George decided to construct his own beach furniture using the best materials available, and Lack's Outdoor Furniture was born.
Lack's umbrellas, chairs and cabanas are all constructed with Sunbrella Marine Acrylic Fabric, brass fasteners, stainless steel parts and juniper hardwoods. Lack's unique designs and our quality of craftsmanship gives our products the durability and performance that keeps our customers returning again and again. If you're ever in the Myrtle Beach area, feel free to stop by and take a tour of our factory and see our furniture being constructed or watch as we build your chair, umbrella, or cabana.
Lack's unique designs, quality craftsmanship and durability are unsurpassed. Still at the helm of Lack's Outdoor Furniture, George Lack guarantees durability and customer satisfaction.
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova