- add locations directly from your device
- filter locations based on type (quarry, lakes etc.) and water quality
- navigate to location
- map with all locations
- rating of places
Developed by BIOPORT & COEX.
KeyWords: kdesekoupat, swimplaces, thermal, pool, swimming, aquapark, wildswimming
The app uses Surf Life Saving Australia's coastal safety databases to let you know precisely how safe a beach is, what the weather is like, when low and high tide is, when (and if) a beach is patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards, along with full regulatory and hazard information.
In some states, the app will enable you to check patrol information and beach status in realtime. If you're not sure what the name of a beach is, simply press the GPS button to see a list of all the local beaches and their distance from your current location. This means that even if you're in a totally unfamiliar area you can pick the safest beach, not just the closest one.
Make educated decisions about the beach you're visiting by viewing current beach safety information and keep yourself and your family safe. The app can be translated into over 60 languages on the fly!
View swell, tide and water temperature for any beach in Australia.
Swimmers and Beach visitors
Find out which beaches are patrolled by surf lifesavers or lifeguards and swim between the flags on patrolled beaches.
- Find beaches near you with your phone's GPS,
- Search for a town, city, region or beach,
- Save your favourite beaches with the star icon,
- View beach safety information in the 'Surf Ed' section
- Quickly and easily see if a beach is patrolled by trained surf lifesavers or lifeguards and enter a future search
- View detailed weather forecasts for a beach,
- Check the swell forecast graph
- Check the tide times to plan your surfing and be able to change the tide station
- See realtime hazard information about a patrolled beach including rip currents, stingers and sharks when these have been entered by Lifesavers or Lifeguards
- Use the map view to locate beaches near you
- Read detailed summaries of each beach in Australian written by coastal safety experts
- See a real time photo of the beach if one has been uploaded by a Lifesaver or Lifeguard
- See when events are happening at a beach
- See safety twitter feeds relevant to your State
- See or enter Facebook comments relating to this beach
The Beachsafe app was produced in conjunction with SLSA's beach safety website beachsafe.org.au. It is aimed primarily at tourists and visitors to unfamiliar parts of Australia. There are iPhone and Android versions of the app or it can be viewed on any device with a web browser and an Internet connection at beachsafe.org.au.
With a direct link between the app and Surf Life Saving Australia's nationwide network of surf club managed databases, users of this app can be assured that the patrol information and beach safety warnings are totally up-to-date.
If you find yourself in a new area that you are not familiar with, then you can utilise this app's location aware features to identify all the nearby beaches or alternatively, simply enter a place or beach name in the search window and the app will return results filtered in order by distance.
If you find this app useful and you wish to help support Surf Life Saving Australia and our 140,000 volunteers (we are funded entirely by charitable donations) then please click on the "More" tab within the app where you will find options for donating.
Be safe at the beach, get Beachsafe.
Get clear, accurate voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions everywhere you go. CoPilot Premium stores up-to-date maps directly on your device for safe, dependable navigation -- no internet connection is needed!
CoPilot Premium even includes 1 year of ActiveTraffic™ service for free!
★★★★ "A HUGE advantage over Google Maps navigation" – Phandroid
★ TOP REASONS YOU NEED A COPILOT
✔ Offline navigation. Maps are stored on-board your device so no mobile data connection is needed to navigate
✔ 1 year of real-time traffic service is included for FREE
✔ Map updates are FREE, including full quarterly updates and frequent map improvement updates
✔ Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign info and realistic ClearTurn™ view make highway exits and interchanges simple
✔ Full turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech voices
✔ A choice of three routes to take and powerful multi-stop trip planning
✔ Navigate directly to a house number or address book contact
✔ Lifetime use: pay once, get a CoPilot for life!
★ PREMIUM OFFLINE MAPS WITH FREE UPDATES
✔ Complete map of USA stored on your phone, so you can navigate without a mobile signal or using up your data plan
✔ ALK MapSure™ service provides free in-app map improvements and full quarterly maps updates
★ THE SAFEST GPS ON THE ROAD
✔ Unique directions-only mode
✔ Automatic day-night mode switching
✔ Speed limit warnings on primary highways
★ ACTIVETRAFFIC AUTOMATICALLY AVOID DELAYS
✔ 12 months free ActiveTraffic included as standard!
✔ Provides the fastest route based on real-time INRIX traffic information
✔ Automatically calculates a quicker route if a significant delay is detected
✔ Displays traffic incident details along your route
★ LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, EVERYWHERE
✔ Integrated Wikipedia, Yelp and Google™ Local Search
✔ Walking mode
✔ Over 7 million offline POIs (Points of Interest)
✔ Local weather forecasts
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU EXPECT FROM A PREMIUM GPS APP
3D and 2D map views – trip status display – instant detour – favorite and recent destinations – personal routing options – avoid toll roads – Twitter and Facebook status updates – find my car – local weather information - and much more!
* Requires a mobile internet connection
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
This is a free app that doesn't need an internet connection for the maps.
You can search addresses or points of interest.
It's easy to get routing to your destination.
You can get a list of points of interest for tourists, accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Bordeaux, Lille, Rennes, Le Havre, Reims, Saint-Etienne, Toulon, Grenoble, Angers, Dijon, Brest, Le Mans and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
If you experience any problems with a new version. Try to uninstall before installing again. It is also a good idea to contact us by visiting www.kartapps.no. Negative ratings in Play Store alone does not lead to a better app.
Norgeskart is a free app originally created by the developer behind the firm Kart & Apps AS. Kart & Apps has now been acquired by Asplan Viak Internet AS which will continue the work. Paid content and functionality might become part of Norgeskart in the future in order to ensure further development. We beg understanding for the fact that this app is still under development and that we're not able to test it for all types of devices.
Please visit www.kartapps.no or www.avinet.no to see what we can do for you when it comes to developing mobile and web based map solutions.
This version has been tested on a device with Android 4.3
-Maps for Norway: Topographical, sea and orientation.
-Map layers for Norway: Avalanche awareness, ski pistes, sea depth and more
-Downloaded maps available offline
-Tracking and 3 minutes GPS tail.
-Import of GPX and KML.
-Details and graphs for tracks.
-Export of POIs and tracks to GPX.
-Retrieve exact height of POIs.
* If you experience "Unknown Error" during pre-caching of a map, this is probably caused by too many request over a short time towards the server of the Norwegian mapping authorities. We will fix this is a later version.
* People that do not find Norgeskart in Play store should check that their content filter is not set to "Everyone". It must at least be set to "low maturity".
*There has been reports of problems with the GPS on HTC One S and HTC Desire C. Not sure if this is fixed as I do not have access to any of these models.
*There is a limit of 10.000 tiles per day per IP-address which is handled by the servers of the Norwegian Mapping Authorities. If someone else has been given your IP-address this day, they might have used up your limit. The IP-address of your mobile phone might change during the day due to dynamic IP.
Recent changes version 2.2.2
-Fixed crash when rotating screen (some devices)
Recent changes version 2.2.1
-Fixed reported crashes introduced in 2.2
Recent changes version 2.2
-Address search is its own menu
-NVE replaces NGU for avalanche map
-Directions from search results list
-Legend button when legends are available
-Pistes from opensnowmap.org
-Fixed possible crash in track details
-Fixed date of stored GPX tracks
-Position format is also applied to POI dialog
-Sea map extended to include Svalbard and more
Recent changes version 2.1.3
-Fixed crash when SD-card mounted to PC
-Fixed crash on Android 2.3.3 when opening track details
-Android 2.3.3 devices now have same menu as new devices
Recent changes version 2.1.2
-Seamap is back after accidental removal
-Added possibility to remove driving direction
Recent changes version 2.1.1
-Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling gps
Recent changes version 2.1
-Avalanche awareness layer
-DDD MM.MMM and DDD MM SS.S formats can now be edited.
-Added fixed UTM 33
-Improved GPX file support
-Graphs and detailed information for tracks
-Map buttons kan be hidden in settings.
-Improved animated zoom
-Fixed reported crashes
This quide as your GPS and fits easily in your inteligent phone (Android)
You need internet to take advantage of this application.
You can install on tablet and smartphone android system .
This is the best to navigate in Nigeria from anywhere in the world
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com.