The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
*** Please Please read ***
-> Simple Control [ON]
2. How to use
- Show : Please slide from the outside of display.
- Hide : Please slide to outside of display.
* back longclick : show notification.
* home longclick : search.
* recent longclick : show quick setting.
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
SoftKeys provides on screen virtual keys for some required keys for normal android functionality. It was created for devices lacking regular physical keys to provide input for the Home, Menu, Back, and Search buttons. SoftKeys can run as a home screen replacement or as an on-screen service hovering over all applications. It can also be used on devices where users may consider the physical keys fragile, such as the HTC HD2.
Designed originally for the Color Nook but also works on the Pandigital Novel, HTC HD2, etc
- EasyTouch is not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
If you need any help, contact Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
* Back key
* Home key
* Recent key
* Calling status bar
* Calling settings bar
* Power button (For sleep your device) You don't need to push the power button(hardware key) on your device.
This application running after Android4.1.
You don't have to get root access.
But you need to check at Accessibility service and Device administrator.
So, simulate Home key, Recent key, calling status bar and calling settings bar need to check at Accessibility service.
Power button needs to check at Device administrator.
How to uninstall
1. Accessibility service
Settings -> Accessibility -> Anywhere Key => OFF
2. Device administrators
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Anywhere Key => Unchecked
-----------------------------------------------If you can't uninstall---------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to uninstall this application, you need to uncheck Accessibility service and Device administrator.
I don't hope your bad review in this case.
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Screenshot, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Launch of an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
You can use virtual button bar using.
You can use the following functions in accordance with the click of a virtual button.
* Virtual Button Action
Go to Home (Home Button)
Go to Back (Back Button) - use Setting accessibility service
Call Notification Window
Quick Call App
Screen off and lock
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
Dear Samsung Users, to solve Talk back problem, please go to Settings/Application Manager/All and disable Disabling the Google TTS and Samsung TTS
For users using 4.1 or later O/S version, you can use this App to simulate hardware keys on screen without having to root your device!
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for device with broken Hardware Keys
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 4.1 and UP
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior even suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume' 'Camera' and 'Call' buttons
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ You can get Button Savior (Root) for your device although I think it is not really needed because this App can simulate all hardware keys supported by newer Android system already.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is the Ad-Free version of SoftKey Enabler.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
- Ability to customize six quick launch buttons of any app (default and manually installed) and navigation button (Back, Home, and Recent)
- Requires little permission and does not need a rooted device
- No advertisements
- Perfect for those with broken soft keys or those who want a more convenient way to access frequently used apps.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How To Install & Use:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys Pro under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen (it may take up to 30 seconds in recent Android versions). The trigger spot will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) The trigger spot can be placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by first pressing and holding until the device vibrates, then drag it to wherever you want and release.
7) The pie controls has three keys and each key can execute two functions based on your gesture. To access the first three soft keys, touch the trigger spot (don't release) and slide your finger to one of the three keys and release; to access the other three soft keys, touch the trigger spot and release, another set of keys will show up on the pie controls. Tap one of the three keys to execute its function.
1) Double touch the trigger spot to bring up the Settings interface
2) After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by selecting “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vice versa
3) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched or when the device is rotated.
4) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to press it several times when using a web browser. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
5) You can also choose to have the Pie Controls stay on the screen permanently if your screen is big enough
6) After finding a suitable location for the trigger spot, you can disable re-location function temporarily.
7) Under Key settings, you can choose your soft keys by pressing on one of the six icons, and a dropdown list of navigation buttons and all the apps (default and manually) installed on your phone will appear
8) Press the “Save” button to keep the changes.
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys Pro in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar, soft key, application launch, app launch, quick launch, navigation buttons, customized keys.