** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle
- Switch to 2G on screen off without interrupting any downloads
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Switch to 2G when data is disabled
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock
- Switch to 3G when bandwidth intensive apps are launched
- Disable service on call/hotspot/charge
Intelli3G featured on XDA:
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
If you wish to know what network do you use most and how good coverage has your operator, you are on right place. This network monitor also provide information about data usage over mobile connection and Wi-Fi connection.
It is also possible to use one of widgets to toggle 2G and 3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• widget to toggle network mode (2G/3G/4G/…) - it is only shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• widgets 1x1 for data traffic counter
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• notification for mobile data limit
• widgets 2x1 for data traffic counter
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- unlock premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
* Mobile (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...), roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
- Plan traffic for mobile Internet
- Alarm notification
- Flexible (about 30 settings to configure what increase counting result)
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Languages support: English, German, Slovak, Polish, Chinese, Romanian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Hungary, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to check if WIFI is enable/disable
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if GSM is enable/disable
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save exported transfer to SD card
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - to read id_device (id_device is require to generate unique activation code for extended functionality for user who donate app)
android.permission.VIBRATE - to enable vibration when transfer limit will be exceeded (optional in settings)
android.permission.INTERNET - to improve counting
KEYWORDS&TAGS: traffic counter 2g 3g wifi gprs count Traffic Statistics flow net Traffic Monitor Data counter traffic stats traffic control Network Usage Mobile Counter Network Monitor Network Traffic Info licznik danych pakietowych, licznik transferu danych, 4G, 3G, Edge, GPRS, E-Plus, Vodafone, Telekom, Hostspots, Internetverkehr, überwachen, wifi, Monitor, Internet, traffic
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
- Display of wireless network information including serving cell, neighbors (Device Manufacturer Dependent), RF signal level (strength), quality, location, and basic serving network information.
- Supports LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, GSM, WIFI
- WiFi serving information including BSSID, SSID, Channel & Frequency, Level, Link Speed, and security protocols
- WiFi scanning of all detected networks with BSSID, SSID, channel, level, and security protocols
- WiFi supported for A, B, G, N at 2.4 & 5GHz depending on device hardware setup.
- Data logging: All wireless data and speed-tests are saved in a log file.
- Additional throughput logging with continual Wifi and Network throughput speeds.
- Exportable log files in .CSV and OptPCS formats with easy sharing capabilities
- Integrated basic network speed-testing with logging (Requires Flash APK)
- Terrain Profile between user selected points
- Google Maps/Sites Integration
- Map View with thematic signal level and basic call event locations
- Best RF Server (wireless, WiFi, WiFi scanned) mapping
- Log file merging and reload display for optimization and sharing
- Easy Screenshot button and image sharing
- Event alarms (handovers, re-selections, inter-technology handovers)
NOTE: For network logging it is suggested to utilize a large processor device
Have a comment or suggestion? Email us at: email@example.com
Xdroid can be used with multiple window managers, and can be used over the internet from remote locations. So far, it has been tested with xfwm, Compiz and Xmonad. Feel free to update me if you get it to work properly with other window managers.
You will also need to install the following packages on your Linux machine:
This may still be buggy, but I have been sitting on the code for a while. If you like it but find something annoying, or just have ideas, please feel free to let me know.
A simple and easy way to calculate tips based on the quality of the service.
Perfect to use when you are alone or with friends, you can split the bill and the tip automatically!
You can easily configure percentages based on the quality of the service, use the pre-config numbers or choose your own! It is really quick and easy!