Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Now supporting children from 5 years old and genders !
Now calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) intuitively and in your own language !
No more calculate button !
Here your Body Mass Index is directly computed as you modify your height and weight.
The two ergonomic sliders avoid you to type your measures.
Just slide clockwise to increase your height and weight !
Conversion between metric and imperial units.
Given your height, your normal weight interval is displayed instantaneously.
The BMI value and its analysis are drawn directly from WHO recommendations.
Please share, rate and comment !
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
✓ Support for both metric (cm/kg) and imperial systems (lbs/inches).
✓ Suggests the optimal weight range for your height.
✓ Graphic colored results.
✓ For people of age 19-65 years.
BMI does not actually measure the percentage of body fat, that is why we included two more parameters to determine what is your health status.
Supports both Metric and Imperial measurement units.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
1. Age and Gender based classification of range
2. Supports Metric and Imperial scales
3. Suggests your normal range
4. Gender based themes
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a measurement of body fat based on your height and weight which generally applies to both adult men and women. BMI is very easy to measure and calculate and is therefore the most commonly used tool to correlate risk of health problems with your weight.
How does Waist To Hip Ratio (WTH) complement the BMI?
The World Health Organisation considers the Waist to Hip Ratio a good indicator of your personal health. However, it works best only if you consider your reading from both BMI and WTH. A good range on both BMI & WTH ensures a healthier you.
Would age and gender change my BMI & WTH?
Although age and gender has no impact on your BMI or WTH, it would influence ‘the Range’ to which an adult belongs. We have considered age and gender to calculate the Range in our “Health Calculator".
Who should not be using Health Calculator?
BMI & WTH are mere indicators basis your body statistics and does not take into consideration your body type, structure, current health status, diet or exercise. These are only indicators/ guideline. Do not use Health Calculator – BMI & WTH if you fall under the following:
1. Children (below 18 yrs)
2. Pregnant Ladies
3. Athletes / Body builders
4. People with medical conditions
Keywords: BMI, WTH, Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio, Health Calculator, Ideal Weight
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
It also calculates the ideal weight interval for you.
This program will occupy only 98Kb of memory on your device.
The simplest and practical BMI app you can have on your device.
With BMI! You can quickly calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index). Based on your height and weight, your BMI is calculated. The BMI results are devided into these categories:
Less than 18.5 : Underweight
18.5 to 25: Healthy weight
25 to 30: Overweight
Greater than 30 : Extremely overweight (Obesity)
This app is a simple BMI calculator. No special permissions are required to install this app en this app will not gather any (personal) data.
The Body Mass Index (BMI) is the ratio between your weight and height. The BMI calculation is a simple method to find out if your weight have is healthy . This method is applicable to all adult men and women.
Obesity is a major risk factor for heart disease. Underweight is also a health risk, such as a nutrient deficiency , an increased risk of intestinal diseases and lung diseases and mental health problems .
More information about BMI and healthy food:
Please contact your doctor, nutritionist or dietitian support center for advice on how to gain or lose weight to get in the "healthy weight" category.
If you have any questions (complaints, compliments, feature requests or bug report) about the app BMI!, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It now automatically checks your balance for you after every call you make.
This App is now Open Source.
View the source code here...
Automatically Supported Countries
Manually Supported Countries
Antigua and Barbuda
Ashmore and Cartier Islands
Bassas da India
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Coral Sea Islands
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City)
Isle of Man
Juan de Nova Island
Micronesia, Federated States of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Serbia and Montenegro
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Wallis and Futuna
If your Operator is not automatically supported, then you can manually add your Mobile Operator's USSD code (eg *123#).
INTERNET/WIFI PERMISSION explained:
Internet is needed for "THREE" Ireland. And Wifi is checked before this is done.
INTERNET/WIFI IS NOT USED ON ANY OTHER NETWORK!!
I had no way of testing many of these networks.
Email me if there is a problem.
The most convenient solution and by far, the cheapest solution to getting your hands on Leaving Cert Papers, Marking Schemes, Countdown and Points Calculator.
"It's Definitely One To Download" - ReviewTheApp.com
8 Out Of 10 Stars!
- What can you do with LC Dog?
- Download any Exam Paper / Marking Scheme that you want.
- From years 2000 --> 2013
- Give you a Leaving Cert Points Calculator
- Give you a Leaving Cert Countdown Timer
- Follow me on twitter and Facebook
- Totally make you ace your exams
- Make you so smart that your head will get so big you will need a neck brace to help you carry it around! (Not really, but that would be awesome).
- Best of all, it's 100% free. No in-app purchases necessary. It's all free!
--- A Note To Teachers ---
You can use me too!
Be awesome and bring your classroom into the 21st Century!
I'm not just for students! Although if you could tell your students about me, then that would be sweet"! :D
As you've probably read above… I do some pretty damn cool things. But I also know you do cool things too! You teach and help the next generation of super stars
Teachers know a lot of the answers.. but not all of them, that's why the Marking Schemes are included in the App.
To help teachers pretend that they know everything! ;)
That's why we should team up, we can be awesome together.
--- End Note to Teachers ---
You can get this App for 100% Free... just keep reading.
"I would like to support the developer"
If you Feel this way, then thank you.
You are awesome, and I really appreciate it!
If you do not want to support the developer, then this App is 100% FREE to download.
It will always remain free.
To Download Check Balance for FREE go to:
Thanks for the support! :D