The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
*add contacts for full screen display and assign them photos from your gallery
*enable the rotation of Landscape photos so that they occupy the full screen
*add voice contacts for the default caller's name voice announcement
*you may change the default voice announcemnet. Edit a voice contact and create a customized voice announcement.
*choose drag or touch mode for answering full screen incoming calls
*when "Read SMS messages" is enabled, all incoming text messages will be read out
*you may choose whether to read just the sender's name or the sender and the body of a text message.
*voice and sms notification is automatically disabled when phone is on silence
*you can choose to enable Full screen display when phone is ringing, when phone is in call, when phone is dialing, or all of them.
*choose whether to stop voice announcement with shaking
*use menu to see further instructions
a) the Full screen photo may take 0 to 3 secs to load depending on your phone’s CPU power. using smaller size photos will definitely eliminate this delay
b) pls remove any other FS or voice caller id applications from your phone to avoid any conflicts
c) if answring a call does not work (on some android 2.3 phones) then uncheck "enable FS when in call"
This is a very feature rich talking caller id application.
New Feature: Lookup callers using our phone directory! Just enter a phone number and we will tell you what we know about it!
✓ Talking caller id (once or loop),
✓ Can be configured to read out the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact,
✓ Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications,
✓ Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers,
✓ Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts,
✓ Caller ID notifications over call waiting,
✓ Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers,
✓ Can start on phone power on.
✓ Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
✓ Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
✓ Streams through a wired or (most) wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other bluetooth headsets will not work; view FAQ if you have problems; Full Android 4+ and caller id through bluetooth functionality not yet supported).
✓ Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
✓ Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS (text-to-speech voice) data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn't work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
callR ID automatically identifies incoming callers and, if available, displays the name, address and city of the caller as the phone rings.
The application also helps you quickly find people, services or businesses by direct search using name or number.
NO RECURRING FEE OR SUBSCRIPTION! NO HIDDEN COSTS.
- Identify unknown callers with full informations
- Automatic reverse lookup of the number called
- Issuing location with map
- Support delayed reverse lookup of calls (in case your phone was not online when you received the call, useful for people on CDMA)
- Extended Caller-ID phone log
- Share contact on facebook / twitter / email / SMS /..
- Favorites callers list support with extended callerid info
- Find people, services or businesses by searching directly by name or number and city (whitepages & yellowpages)
- Manual reverse lookup / caller name lookup
- Full support to customers by email / Extensive contextual help in the application
- Add new contacts to your address book with just one click
- Search additional caller info on Facebook, Google, Bing and Linkedin
Super simple to use: No complicated signups. Simply download and immediately use the application. We provide full support to every customer by email in case of need.
The application does not need to be launched explicitly.
You will receive a popup notification when the phone rings with extended informations (see screenshot)
Direct search of business/people:
Simply input the name/city of the business or person you are looking for and you will get the extended informations (see screenshot)
Reverse number lookup / reverse phone lookup:
Simply input the number you are looking for and you will get the full informations (see screenshot)
The service is available in :
- New Zealand
- South Korea (Business only)
Important : 3G/4G or WiFi is required. Due to limitations in CDMA network you must have a WiFi connection enabled in order to get realtime callerid notifications. Anyway a result can be displayed after the call using the advanced call log.
We cannot answer review notes in Android Market!
If you need help, you have problem with the application, you have a comment or question, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our goal is to maintain high overall customer satisfaction in every possible way.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your Caller id after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress your number.
Hide Caller ID will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive it as an: "Unknown" "Private" "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, not SMS!!!
You will only need to set up the app once, and pay for it once, that's it!
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers NOT in your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers FROM your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for specific numbers only (Black list)
✔ Allow caller id for specific numbers only, hide for the rest (White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
*!!!IMPORTANT BEFORE BUYING AND REVIEWING, READ THIS!!!*
If your operator is not supported at the moment and the caller id is still being shown to the other party, please contact your provider and ask for the caller id code. Once you have the code you just have to add it to the "Operator code" setting (have a look at the picture), leave blank if all is good!
This prefix code is operator specific. We have a list with possible prefix codes, but those could change and are not fixed for all the operators.
Please contact us with the Name of the provider and country of origin, along with the prefix code, so that we can add it to the Database.
And as always, leaving a bad review is not going to help you and not going to help us, we can't contact you, we can't fix this issue without more information and we don't have your email. If you have a problem with the app - contact us from the contact form inside the app, we fix issues within 48 hours or less!
If you like the app and found it useful, please rate us and acknowledge our work.
IF YOUR PROVIDER DOES NOT ALLOW TO HIDE THE CALLER ID (99% of them all do!) AND DOES NOT OFFER THIS OPTION, TEST THE APP AND REFUND IT WITHIN THE 15 MINUTES IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR CONTACT US AFTER THE 15 Minutes, we always respond!
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps:
Also You can write a notes while calling.
-See name, number, group, organization, last called time, times contacted, nickname, website, birthday of incoming caller.
-Write a note while calling and saved automatically.
-Easily E-mail and SMS when call end.
-Remember Speakerphone setting.
TAGS: Caller ID, callerid, speak, talk, SMS, Gmail, email, K9, voice, calendar, notifications, alerts, whitepages, caller id, callerid, phone id, phoneid, caller name display, caller location, caller location display, mrnumber, yellow pages, yellowpages,
WhitePages with Caller ID,
Full Screen Caller ID,
Video Caller Id,
Talking Caller ID
Call Calendar is a highly configurable application to log calls and sms messages to your phone's calendar. Call and sms details to be included in the calendar event are configurable by the user. Calendar events may be created manually from the call log or automatically created with no user intervention.
* SMS logging in Pro version only
The application is designed to record telephone conversations.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- No complicated and confusing menus.
- Simple, clear and reliable.
- No ads!
I. IMPORTANT !
Note that on some phones, call recording does not work or the quality of the recording is poor. This limitation is due to the fact that in some countries call recording is prohibited without the consent of the subscriber. Some phone manufacturers make it impossible to record in hardware! This restriction does not depend on the application and is not a bug in the program. Please do not place a bad score for the fact that your phone does not support this feature!
For any problems or suggestions please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you find errors in the translation into any language, please contact us and we will correct these errors.
✔ Enable or disable the automatic call recording.
✔ Ability to manually record (pressing button while talking) (PRO).
✔ Ability to add notes to the records (PRO).
✔ Send records by e-mail.
✔ Automatically delete old records (PRO).
✔ Photos of contacts (PRO).
✔ Password to log into the application (PRO).
✔ Search for recorded calls.
✔ Hide audio files (PRO).
✔ Play one-touch recording (PRO).
✔ The choice of one of three formats for the output files.
✔ Call filter (white and black lists).
✔ Choice of records storage folder.
✔ Changing the language.
✔ Select the recording source (microphone, voice of the caller, voice of the contact, both channels).
✔ Integrated audio player.
III. IMPORTANT! RUNNING THE PROGRAM:
✔ Record from line is only supported on phones whose core supports two-way recording. On some devices record will only work with microphone (consequence: poor quality of the recording)
✔ Before you install, close other programs to record telephone conversations.
✔ Before installing the full version, be sure to remove the free version.
✔ If the recording is poor, try different combinations of settings for recording (the optimal settings are different depending on the phone).
✔ To change the language, turn off recording (with the button) and restart the program.
✔ By default, all calls are saved in the folder CALL_RECORDS on the SD card of your phone.
✔ If an error occurs, try the following:
1) Reset phone.
2) Remove the program and reinstall.
3) Remove the application data (Settings -> Applications -> Call Recording -> Delete data).
4) Turn on / off recording (the button in the upper left corner).
Russian , English, German, Italian, French , Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Arabic, Vietnamese.
• Gradually, new features will be added to the program.
• The picture shows the paid version of the program.
• If you are recording from line, send me an e-mail with details about the phone: model, kernel, firmware, etc. Thanks!
PS: Thank you for using the application! I would be grateful for your ratings and comments.
Call Recorder, Record, Call Recording, Android, auto, All call AllCall, Spy, spy, call recording , call recording , recording telephone calls , recording phone conversations, call record , voice, voice recorder , phone calls, write , write , write, , microphone , Android, phone , voice recorder, spy monitor , track , freebies , free
- Cool IOS 7 style flat style ui.
- Support latest Kitkat android 4.4
- Support all emojis, send and receive emoji with Iphone friend.
- Iphone ringtones support.
- Iphone popup message dialog, support more pages popup dialog.
- Blink LED when new message arrived.
- Support custom notification icon.
- Internal snapshot support.
- Manage all sms messages conveniently.
- Group message support.
- LED support.
- Custom any color for bubble.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad and iOS7 are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Press the menu and select "Insert Smile" to insert emoji, Or press the attach button.
- Emoji messages will block by network carrier when across network carriers, pls try ask your friend to send emoji messages to you by mms type message, if your friend can't see your emoji. pls try to send mms emoji message.
Out order of message problem:
- If you don't need to see duplicate notifications, please try to enable "Setting - Receive settings - Block Sms Notification", Maybe it will cause two duplicate messages on some devices.
- If your messages is out of order, please try to select "Block Sms Notification" option in settings.
- Added the new Blue theme bubble.
- Design an new beautiful app icon.
- Support display one more receiver on the Titlebar.
- Fixed an crash bug when press contact info.
- Fixed the bug of black color text in bubble.
- Fixed an bug that is very hard to popup keyboard when press edit box on some devices.
- Fixed an bug that can't send message when press send button sometime.
- Fixed the blue theme bubble can't save problem.
- Changed the date color in the conversation list to gray.
- Added the keyboard auto popup option when open conversation thread.
- Added the keyboard auto close option after sending message.
- Changed some options in setting UI.
- Added quick reply on popup message dialog.
- Added round contact photo support.
- Added first version for french/italian language support.
- Enhanced the support of input contact in recipient editbox.
- Fixed an bug of timestamp disappear.
- Fixed an bug signature, if signature is empty, it will add an blank line ago.
- Changed some error tip info, like title and edit box.
- Changed the font size of timestamp.
- Changed the font size of edit message box.
- Other little bugs.
- Fixed the bug that can't compose new message on some devices.
- Fixed an crash bug when open an conversation thread with mms pictures.
- Fixed an crash bug when open Timestamp settings.
- Fixed an bug that can't edit Slideshow picture message.
- Fixed the size is too small under landscape.
- Fixed an bug that can't share picture by this app.
- Fixed an bug that can't forward message sometime.
- Fixed an bug that will popup message dialog when you are in this app.
Are you bored and totally unmoved by the default call screen on your Android device? Irritated at not being able to customize your call screen with perfectly hilarious and entertaining contact photos and images?
If you want to infuse your Android call screen with a breath of fresh air, and a shot of personality, then you need RingSkin! RingSkin allows you to customize your Android call screen, personalizing (and greatly enhancing!) the experience of taking incoming calls and placing outgoing calls.
Among the many features available with RingSkin:
- Customizable incoming/outgoing call screen imaging
- Many available default images, animation skins
- Custom decorate mode
- Movie/music video call screens/video ringtones
- Full screen option
- Tap and call imaging
- Block-call capability
- Slide/Button option
- Assign screens to groups or individuals
RingSkin allows you to put the best features of your Android device to even better use.
In empowering users to personalize the experience of taking incoming calls, and placing outgoing calls, RingSkin comes with a comprehensive array of features that make it easy to customize your Android call screen. Use the images in your photo gallery, by connecting contact photos to contact numbers; use RingSkin to decorate and customize your call screen based on who it is that you are getting in touch with; set your default images and animation skins, and/or set your favorite movie or video clip as your call screen.
Not only does RingSkin enable video ringtones and allow you to assign images and videos to different contacts, but ? in general ? it makes communicating by Android more fun and dynamic than ever by allowing you to decide for yourself how your call screen should look.
Aside from adding a whole new element of fun into your Android experience, RingSkin can also make your life easier in terms of contact management.
With RingSkin you can attach a contact photo as your call screen, meaning that when someone calls you, you will know right away who it is.
Knowing who is calling always makes it easier decide when and how (or if) to answer the call.
Because you can set up your Android to display a large photo of your landlord (for when your landlord calls), you’ll know before you answer who you’re taking to (or not talking to)…
For the most available RingSkin features, upgrade today to RingSkin Pro version. There are tons of options, and no banners. RingSkin can notify you of incoming calls (with vibration), and phone rings can be made silent with a simple flip-close. With RingSkin, you can make sure that ? if you use an Android device ? there is never, and we mean NEVER, a dull minute!
If you have any questions or suggestion, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
If you don't want to forget to send a message or call somebody, schedule it in advance!
Create easy repeating schedules by selecting preset repeating time periods, or custom delays, available for all activities.
Custom names can be set for each activity for easier identification.
Schedule unlimited calls and messages in this FULL version.
- Place a call to anybody at any time without even being close to the phone. You also have the option to automatically end the call after a set time (may not work on all phone types). You can choose this time to start after the call connected and started ringing or wait for the call to be answered, and start counting after that!
- Create a show dial schedule with an alarm, to remind you not to forget to make the call.
- Schedule your text messages so you never forget a birthday or important events. Long messages are automatically split.
- You can set periods of time when you don't want to be disturbed by annoying calls, with the option to send an automatic text message to the caller. Choose weather block all calls, unknown numbers or block/allow only calls from specific numbers from the block list. Each scheduled period has it's own block list!
Ad supported version is limited to 3 activities.