We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Support for most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
• Universal Caller ID – Identify who’s calling before you decide to pick up with our Global Directory of over 600 million callers and counting
• Smart Address Book – Incorporate information from your social networks for a beautiful address book that updates in real-time
• Contact Updates – Always have something to talk about with a cheat sheet of your contacts’ latest updates in the moment that matters
Our growing list of sources includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google+, WhatsApp, Tango, Skype, Yelp, Google Places, and Contactive’s Global Directory, giving us access to hundreds of millions of contacts.
No more unknowns!!! No more unknown calls!!! love it!!! Don't have to waste my time with calls from companies or people I don't care about! :)
★★★★★ Great application!
Very good app - I love it ... I am a business owner and I can get info on the person calling to help me with the sale. This app has saved me hours!
★★★★★ This app is great! I love it!
Caller ID Turbo-Charged WOW! Contactive is amazing! It's able to identify phone numbers even when the caller isn't in my address book or one of my Facebook friends. Added bonus -- it never lets me forget my friends' birthdays. Love it! HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITHOUT THIS?
★★★★★ Save yourself from telemarketers
Right after I finished setting up this app, one tried calling me. Ignore! Great app! 5 stars!
As seen on TechCrunch, Lifehacker, CNET, XDA & Huffington Post
• CNET: "Contactive is like a cheat sheet for incoming calls"
• TechCrunch: "Contactive acts as a new kind of caller ID"
• XDA Developers: "Contactive exceeds expectations in user friendliness and features"
Keep up with Contactive updates and share your feedback with us:
Join the BETA Community https://plus.google.com/communities/109544367587908255806
Contactive is based out of SoHo in New York City, and is a subsidiary of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group. We are a small team of big brains made up of brilliant designers, marketing folk, and engineers who specialize in machine learning. Together, we’re working to replace phone numbers with meaningful pieces of our lives and to shape the future of mobile communications.
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your Caller id after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress your number.
Hide Caller ID will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive it as an: "Unknown" "Private" "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, not SMS!!!
You will only need to set up the app once, and pay for it once, that's it!
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers NOT in your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers FROM your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for specific numbers only (Black list)
✔ Allow caller id for specific numbers only, hide for the rest (White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
*!!!IMPORTANT BEFORE BUYING AND REVIEWING, READ THIS!!!*
If your operator is not supported at the moment and the caller id is still being shown to the other party, please contact your provider and ask for the caller id code. Once you have the code you just have to add it to the "Operator code" setting (have a look at the picture), leave blank if all is good!
This prefix code is operator specific. We have a list with possible prefix codes, but those could change and are not fixed for all the operators.
Please contact us with the Name of the provider and country of origin, along with the prefix code, so that we can add it to the Database.
And as always, leaving a bad review is not going to help you and not going to help us, we can't contact you, we can't fix this issue without more information and we don't have your email. If you have a problem with the app - contact us from the contact form inside the app, we fix issues within 48 hours or less!
If you like the app and found it useful, please rate us and acknowledge our work.
IF YOUR PROVIDER DOES NOT ALLOW TO HIDE THE CALLER ID (99% of them all do!) AND DOES NOT OFFER THIS OPTION, TEST THE APP AND REFUND IT WITHIN THE 15 MINUTES IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR CONTACT US AFTER THE 15 Minutes, we always respond!
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps:
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
This is a very feature rich talking caller id application.
New Feature: Lookup callers using our phone directory! Just enter a phone number and we will tell you what we know about it!
✓ Talking caller id (once or loop),
✓ Can be configured to read out the incoming callers name, nickname or number. Name/Nickname feature requires the caller be a saved Google contact,
✓ Obeys your ringer settings! Silent ringer disables voice notifications. Ignoring an incoming call also disables the voice notifications,
✓ Can be configured to automatically looks up names for unknown caller (non-blocked) callers,
✓ Reverse looked up callers can easily be added as contacts,
✓ Caller ID notifications over call waiting,
✓ Screen unknown and/or private callers. Unknown callers are those callers not in your contacts, while private callers are callers that block their phone numbers,
✓ Can start on phone power on.
✓ Shake to silence talking caller ID (and optionally ringer) when you are not using a headset.
✓ Can be configured to silence incoming calls when the phone is placed face down!
✓ Streams through a wired or (most) wireless headset (Bluetooth headsets require A2DP compatibility, other bluetooth headsets will not work; view FAQ if you have problems; Full Android 4+ and caller id through bluetooth functionality not yet supported).
✓ Quiet time feature! Set a time interval where the phone should not provide spoken notifications.
✓ Lots of other configuration options for you to play with.
TTS requires Android 2.0+ and the ability to read names from incoming callers.
Try it risk free for 24 hours (Contact me for a refund)
View my site to see if your bluetooth headset was reported to be compatible with this app.
NOTE TO PHONE OWNERS: You may need to install TTS (text-to-speech voice) data on your phone (or you wont have any voice notifications and probably will then say that Enhanced Caller ID doesn't work). View my FAQ for more information.
Please view my FAQ for further solutions to problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq
I would appreciate it if before submitting a bad review, that you attempt to contact me first to see if I can solve your problem.
Also, reviews saying names are not pronounced properly, voice sounds robotic or your television is broken are not the fault of this application. This application uses the Speaking feature built in to your Android phone and does not define a new one! Please keep your reviews relevant.
Thanks For your Support.
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts or speaks unknown
This version has following features.
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call
3.Supports 'Quiet on flip' feature.
4.Custom speech phrase settings. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria or anything you want
5.Allows you to enable Speech only mode without ringtone. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
6.Ability to change pitch and speed of the speech to customise voice.
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Regular bug fixes..
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID,enhanced caller id
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts
-Compatible with ICS
-Shows notification in the task bar to stop SMS speech
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Speaks the name of the SMS sender as soon as the SMS arrives
3.Reads SMS contents
4.Avoid reading unknown SMS. That is, only read SMS from your contacts
5.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call or SMS
6.Supports quite on turn or flip. It may be inappropriate at times for the speech to continue. For example a very long SMS is sent by your friend and you don’t it all to be read out. You can flip or turn your phone and the speech stops
7.Custom speech settings for SMS and Call. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria
8.No ringtone while speech. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
9.Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID, enhanced caller id, talking message app, sms reader, car sms
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
-GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Receive Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Disable
-VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
- Identify call and texts from unknown phone numbers
- Receive real time ID of phone scam calls - including 'one ring' scam
- See social status, weather & news for your closest contacts.
- Automatically build your Contacts list with names and addresses from WhitePages as you use your phone
A combined Contacts list helps you find everyone in one place: people from your address book, your social networks, your recently identified calls or texts, plus the WhitePages directory of over 200 million people and businesses.
**50 Best Android Apps for 2013 - TIME Magazine**
**2013 Webby Award Nominee**
**Top 10 App of 2012 - TIME Magazine **
** Android App of the Week - Gizmodo **
"WhitePages’ new Current Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - HuffingtonPost
WhitePages Current helps you:
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones. Phone numbers without a name are a thing of the past!
-Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when a fraud or scam call is suspected including the 'one-ring' scam.
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information on your top callers and texters. Know what’s happening with friends and family by seeing status from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter without browsing through countless social network updates.
- Manage all your calls, texts and contacts in one place. Your Contacts list builds itself automatically based on who you call or text. Find everyone’s contact info easily with a single search across your networks and WhitePages.
- Block calls & texts so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, scammers, and even the occasional ex-significant other.
- Have some fun with infographics about your calling and texting habits. Share colorful charts with friends and family to show how you use your phone to communicate with others.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Current Widget
* Caller ID may be post-call on Verizon Wireless and Sprint
It realtime display information that stored on 'Organization/Job title', 'Notes' fields in contacts,
and it also let you know latest call time information and it helps you understand caller information in short time.
- Main Features -
It doesn't disturb your touch when you receive the phone call because of it display on basic phone screen.
It doesn't consume mobile data when you re-install or update this application because of it uses information that stored in the google contracts.
You can free to change the information display size, position, background color and transparency.
And you also free to change the font size, color and transparency.
It support to detail options what you want to display data
It is very easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Primary target -
For businessman who has many appointment.
For the guy who has many blind dates.
For busy modern people who often forget appointments.
For the couple who want to check last call time.
WiFi, 3G or 4G required.
Supported countries (may be subject to change):
* USA (includes telemarketing and debt collectors!)
This app is ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0) / Galaxy Nexus compatible.
Successfully tested with:
3, A1, Aldi Talk, AT&T Mobility, BASE, Bouygues Télécom, Cablecom, DNA, Elisa, EMT, E-Plus, KPN, LuxGSM, M-Budget Mobile, Mobistar, NetCom, NRJ Mobile, O2, Orange, Proximus, SFR, Simyo, Sonera, Sprint Nextel, Sunrise, Swisscom, Tango, TDC, Tele2, Telenor, Telenor Mobil, Telia, TIM, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Wind.
book call caller CNIP directory display free ID identification line live lookup name number pages reverse telemarketer telemarketing telephone whitepages