- Take a note on a pop-up shown during calls (saves automatically)
- Call recorder to record phone calls, with an option to automatically start call recording.
- Receive calls from one of the following as per your desire:
1. Only contacts
2. Only whitelist
3. Only whitelist and contacts
4. Everyone except blacklist.
5. Everyone including blacklist.
- Option to send an automated custom message to blocked calls.
Difference between the pro version and the free version:
1. The free version shows interstitial ads.
2. With every SMS sent through the free version, the following text is automatically appended: "Sent via Call Utils" followed by a shortened link to the Play Store listing of the app
Contacts - to add an entry from the contacts into one of the many lists in the app.
Microphone - for the call recorder to record phone calls.
SMS - to be able to send a message after blocking calls, or through the pop-up shown during calls.
Storage - to save the audio recordings.
Phone state - to detect the initiation of incoming and outgoing calls.
Portuguese - email@example.com
Serbian - firstname.lastname@example.org