Chat & share photos over college wifi or hotspot classrooms, while travelling, pretty much anywhere within 150 meters of a friend!
Connect to WiFi and chat with friends. Easy to use, Simple GUI. One click and you are connected to your friend.
Chat with your college friends,colleagues & faculty.
Campus-Chat (Wifi) lists all online users who you can chat with. Select the user to chat and your connected.
Features of "Campus-Chat (WiFi)" app :
1. Free and fast chat over WiFi
2. Chat with peers who are connected in the same wifi network
3. No exchange of phone numbers and quickly reach out to the people whome you need
4. No dependency on the data network
How to use "Campus-Chat (WiFi)":
1. Connect an existing Wi-Fi Network or create your own wireless network based on a Hotspot* of your phone or tablet, using “Network Manger” of "Campus-Chat (WiFi)" in the initial screen.
2. Say people around you to connect the network you are connected.
3. Now you can Chat with all the people on WiFi over "Campus-Chat (WiFi):" app!
Range of WI-FI Signal using WiFi Hotspot:
The range of Wi-Fi signal depends on a hotspot and connected devices. Usually the range is not more than 50 meters (150 feet) indoors and up to 150 meters (450 feet) outdoors. This will be more than enough to chat within the classroom.
Where to use "Campus-Chat (WiFi)":
• Now you can communicate with people in previously unavailable places: class, conference rooms, airplane, train or any other long-distance transport, forest and mountains, stadium, concert hall and other public places where a cellular signal is weak.
• Wi-Fi Talkie is also well suited for communication within a Wi-Fi network of your home, office, school, university or dorms.
(*) If you create a hotspot while your device’s Internet connection enabled, then Internet tethering (sharing) becomes activated.
App is in the initial version of evolution. Please drop in your feedback to us at email@example.com.
If you like the app please tell to your friends, If you don't please do tell us what needs to be improved.