Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way - Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Lily is GEICO's virtual assistant and is here to provide you with hints about navigating the app.
*Just like your BFF, we're here when you need us with Quick Messaging. Get a response from a GEICO representative quickly, directly in the app.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you're in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• View your agent details and insurance card without logging in (once enabled through our Settings screen)
• Use new widgets to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used to identify a unique device during the authentication/log in process
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
• Run at startup – Used to set alarm notifications for expired auto insurance cards (when saved in settings)
• Wake Lock – Used to show notifications for expired insurance cards
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
Finding cheap insurance in Northern Ireland can be difficult, especially car insurance.
With so many insurance companies and brokers based on the UK mainland, many great value policies exclude Northern Ireland. We know how frustrating that can be, so we have developed the CompareNI Insurance Comparison App to let you compare deals that apply to NI residents.
Insurance premiums can vary between brokers, as they can charge different fees on top of the original insurance price - so it is worth shopping around to make sure that you don't pay too much for the cover that you need. At CompareNI.com, we compare the prices these different brokers charge, so you don't have to contact brokers and insurers individually, which could save you both time and money!
Our system allows you to fill in one simple form to get prices from up to 58 different companies within a couple of minutes. The cheapest insurance quote will be shown at the top of the list, and you can review policy extras and the brief details, before choosing to purchase online or by phone, directly from the insurance company. You can also save these quotes and review them another time, if you aren't ready to buy today.
Finding many types of insurance in Northern Ireland just got easier with CompareNI.com!
It isn't just car insurance and home insurance quotes that we can provide - we have partnerships with insurance companies who can get you great deals on all kinds of insurance including van, bike, pet, travel, breakdown and much more.
We can also help you check out rates on financial products including credit cards, savings accounts, and mortgages in our money section.
We can help you find insurance no matter where you live in Northern Ireland including Belfast, Newry, Carrickfergus, Derry, Coleraine, Ballymena, Newtownards, Lisburn, Bangor, Craigavon, Castlereagh, Cookstown, Downpatrick, Limavady, Strabane, Enniskillen, Larne, Down, Holywood, Omagh, Fermanagh, Dungannon, Lurgan, Londonderry, Antrim, Armagh, Tyrone, Banbridge, Maghera, and everywhere else!
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Need superior car insurance today? Nationwide Mobile can help you find a local Nationwide agent.
After a fender-bender or a more serious accident, you’re liable to be a little shaken up. It’s hard enough to remember to turn off your engine, let alone recall all the details you need to take care of. Nationwide Mobile helps answer “What next?”
Nationwide Mobile simplifies things with an Accident Toolkit that guides you through the steps to take after an accident. Need emergency help? Nationwide Mobile helps get police and rescuers rolling. If you’re a Nationwide customer and need a tow, Nationwide Mobile helps you get in touch with a towing service.
* View your accounts
* Pay your insurance bill
* Get an auto policy quote
* Call emergency services
* Help connect Nationwide customers with towing
* Collect and exchange accident info
* Store your insurance info for easy lookup
* Start the claims process
* Locate Nationwide agents near you
* Take accident photos and record details
Now customers can obtain all required information on the move, including the Health Card.
We appreciate your feedback to make it more user-friendly.
To enable robust & quality comparisons, we have tied up with most of the Financial Institutions selling Insurance in India. And, the app makes sure that the information is easy & fun to consume!
Key features of the APP
• Manage (Compare quotes, Buy, Store & Share) all your policies; Two wheeler (bike) Insurance, Car Insurance, Term Insurance and Investment Plans
• Upload your policies from your phone’s photo folder or click & upload a photograph from your phone’s camera
• Access all your policies bought through Policybazaar.com
• Manage and share you documents (Pan Card, Passport, Driving license etc); click & upload the pictures of all your important documents and keep it handy always.
• Track your application of the policies booked through policybazaar.com
You can compare the insurance quotes from insurers like Bajaj Allianz, ICICI Prudential, Aviva, MetLife, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, MaxLife, HDFC Ergo, LIC india, Bharti AXA, Cholamandalam , Future Generali , ICICI Lombard , Iffco Tokio , L&T , National Insurance , New india Assurance , oriental , Raheja , Reliance, Royal Sundaram, Shriram General Insurance , Tata AIG , United Insurance , Universal Sompo , Aegon Religare, Exide Life Insurance .
We strongly suggest that you compare insurance plans on PolicyBazaar before choosing any particular plan. Every time you see our analysis and compare insurance plans on the basis of price, features, services, duration, etc, you get a better understanding of what is being offered and which of the offers are most suitable for you.
Still in confusion; don't worry you can call and talk to our consultants on our Toll- Free number - 18001033999. They will help you select the product that best suits your needs.
Go ahead download the app & Your Financial Security is just a few steps away!!!
- 100+ Carriers
- Up-to-date Quotes
- Includes Policy Fees
- 50 States
- Email a Quote
- Text a Quote
- Medical Exam Ordering
- Med Exam Status
Sometimes the best way to get a client to take action is to schedule a medical exam. That's why we added Medical Exam Ordering to the mobile app. You can now run a life insurance quote and schedule an exam. Once the exam is placed you will receive updates and can communicate with the examiner office.
* Carriers shown in the screen shots are not affiliated with IENetwork.
The app compares premiums from all major insurance companies, and across all five cover types.
The major insurers the app compares are:
AIA, AMP, AXA, Asteron, BT Insurance, CommInsure, OnePath, MLC, Macquarie Life, MetLife, TAL and Zurich.
The cover types this app compares are:
Life/Term, Total and Permanent Disability , Trauma, Income Protection, and Business Expenses.
If multiple cover types are selected for a quote, the app will generate bundled premiums for each insurance company, incorporating each insurance company's multiple policy discount.
You can also have quotes instantly emailed to you, or the client simultaneously.
*Omnium is an Australian life insurance technology provider dedicated to providing innovative and independent research software for Australia’s financial services industry. To find out more please visit our website.
Do you find it difficult to remember renewal dates? Do you want to instantly intimate and track claims? Has your car broken down, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere and you want to find the nearest garage? Managing your insurance policies on the go has now become easier with the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance “Insurance Wallet”.
Whether you want to quickly download your policy document, intimate a claim or view existing policy details, get policy renewal alerts, buy or renew policies, you can now do this anywhere, anytime at the comfort of your fingertips. No need to call the agent for your day-to-day insurance queries.
Just pull out the phone and download Insurance Wallet now to seamlessly:
• Buy and renew policies.
• Get detailed policy information.
• Get policy renewal alerts.
• Intimate a claim and track your claims.
• Find the nearest Bajaj Allianz General Insurance branch, network garage list and network hospitals.
• View and share your E-Cards.
• Download and view your policy document anytime you need it.
• Change your personal details.
• Stay fit with amazing wellness tips.
Now, with Bajaj Allianz GIC “Insurance wallet” - Customer android app, insurance is at your fingertips.
Login Tip: Existing login credentials, if any, of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. “Customer Portal” can also be used to log in to Insurance Wallet.
With Car Costs Complete you are able to track all your car expenses easily: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs and all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate the fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. Car Costs Complete is thus a comprehensive car logbook, fuel consumption calculator, cost tracker and car manager.
✔ Android 4 design
✔ Optimzed for tablests
✔ Unique cost overview: assign custom cost types to 9 summarizing groups
✔ Easy and flexible recording of refilling, expenses, revenues, repairs and notes
✔ Supports multiple cars with gas (petrol/benzine), diesel or bi-fuel (LPG+gas) engines
✔ DROPBOX SUPPORT (available as addon): data synchronization of multiple Android devices or easy online-backup
✔ You can add notes and PHOTOS to all your records (invoices, spare parts, damages, etc.; take photos directly out of the app or add pictures from gallery)
✔ Find your entries via text search
✔ Payment schedules for periodic expenses (automated entries)
✔ Currency converter (available as addon): 34 currencies, daily updated rates
✔ Extensive, configurable statistics for fuel economy, distance, fuel data and expenses
✔ Monthly, yearly and total amounts of cost types and cost groups, separated for running and total costs
✔ 10 interactive fuel consumption- and cost charts with touch-sensitive data points
✔ Multiple units: miles, kilometers; gallons (US or UK), litres; mpg, km/l, l/100km
✔ Selectable date and decimal number formats
✔ Reminders (time and/or distance intervals)
✔ Light and dark theme
✔ Backup, export and import
✔ Import from/export to iPhone version
✔ Print statistics via GoogleCloudPrint (Android 4.4+)
You may want to test the free DEMO before you buy the full version (all data will be transferred from the demo to the full version).
Fuel stops/ fuel log:
✔ Partial refueling is supported
✔ Logging of fuel station
✔ Logging of motorway/city/road percentage
✔ 9 cost groups: fuel, credit/leasing, taxes/charges, assurances, repair/maintenance, cleaning/caring, accessories/tuning, other and even revenues
✔ Payment schedules: yearly, quarterly, monthly or weekly, day/weekday and amount of automated entries are selectable; retrospective entries possible
✔ Fuel economy with tendency, fuel costs separated by fuel sort
✔ Total, monthly and yearly distance with road type percentage
✔ Fuel data: minima, maxima and average of fuel economy, estimated range etc.
✔ Number of fuel stops and average fuel price for each fuel station
✔ Cost types and expense groups: costs per distance unit, costs per month or per and total costs for each item; running and total costs separated
✔ Charts: fuel economy, estimated range, total monthly costs (all expenses), monthly fuel costs, cost development (costs per usage time), cost structure (expense groups %), odometer reading, fuel price, costs per mile (kilometer), monthly distance traveled
✔ Selectable scaling, option to show zero point
✔ Tap on data points to see numeric values
Backup, export and import:
✔ Automated and manual backup to SDCard
✔ Export of fuel logs and payments to SDCard in CSV format
✔ Option to send backup files and exported data per email attachment
+ Best 5 Car Insurance Tips
+ Help you how car insurance works
+ How ca financing works
+ Auto insurance review
+ Seven auto car insurance buying tips
+ How to get the cheapest car insurance: Ten tips for cheaper car cover
+ Basic Auto Insurance Tips for New Drivers
+ Compare car insurance
How much you pay for auto insurance depends on several factors, including your age and marital status, where you live, and what you drive.
You can't do anything about your age, and few people will move just to lower their insurance premium. You can, however, choose a vehicle that costs less to insure.
In this appliaction, we'll give you all of the helpful tips you need when getting car insurance.
Whether you are a part time trader working from home and looking for road risk cover, or a full time motor trader working from premises with employees and need combined policy, we can offer you a competitive quote to suit your motor trade business.
So whatever you do in the Motor Trade industry, whether you buy and sell vehicles, offer mechanical repairs and servicing, or a valeting service we will be able to help you get the most competitive Motor Trade policy.
Offering a quick, easy and reliable service, we can help you compare motor trade insurance quotes and get you your cheapest price!
Motor trade insurance covers a variety of aspects including:
• Vehicle sales and servicing
• Motor mechanics
• Car valeters
• Breakdown services
• Car traders and more…
Motor Trade Insurance Benefits:
• Instant cover
• Simple payment process, including the ability to pay by instalments
• Custom insurance packages for full time or part time traders
• Cover for most motor trade business types
• Affordable policies for traders working from home or premises
• A simple, secure online quote form to help you find a great deal in minutes
• Compare Deals
• Accidents, convictions & young drivers no problem
• Cheap monthly payments
• Cheapest Motor Trade Insurance Guaranteed
Everyone’s needs are different, and with time precious we will work hard for you so you can get a tailored policy to meet your requirements, so you can focus on running your business! Try us and see what you could save!
Need cash fast? Get your cash in less than 1 business day.
● Fastest growing pay day loan app on the market
● Get approved in as little as 2 minutes
● We are always available 24/7 to serve your emergency money needs
Payday Loans Detective connects you directly to a lender when you need pay day loan money quickly. A cash advance is designed to help you during an unexpected emergency. You can use it for a car repair, food, credit card bills, rent, travel or whatever you need it for. Use cash advances responsibly. They can be more affordable then over draft charges from your bank, credit card late fees, and reactivation charges from utilities.
Why Use the Payday Loans Detective?
No matter how well you manage your money, it only takes one emergency expense to quickly derail all of your financial plans. A Payday Loans Detective loan can help you to cover unexpected expenses, avoid costly late fees, and relieve your financial worries.
By submitting an application with us, you will have access to a huge network of lenders who are competing to help you. We will use your application to match you with the best lender for your own unique financial situation.
Payday loans are a very convenient way to get quick cash when you need it the most. With our new mobile app, it's easier than ever to apply for a loan, get approved, and have the money deposited directly into your checking account.
Try our app out for FREE today!
Stop wasting time researching and comparing individual rates. Now there is an easier way. With the Insurance Quotes Detective from the insurance division of Financial Innovations, you can quickly and easily get competing quotes from some of the nations top auto/car, life, heath, LTC, and homeowners insurance companies.
Save time, energy, and the hassle that is usually involved in trying to get the best rate. Let us take care of everything. In as little as 5 minutes, you can be saving hundreds of dollars off your current insurance rates.
We offer quotes for auto/car, life, homeowners, renters, health, and LTC (long term care) insurance in all 50 states.
The process is super simple, choose the type of insurance you are looking for, and complete the associated information. As soon as you submit your information, our system immediatley begins matching your needs and requirements with our vast network of top rated insurers to provide you with competing quotes.
Why wait any longer? Download our free app now and start saving today!