This game has two types of Trix games which are complex and kingdoms also has partnership and duplication features which means you can duplicate the heart king or queens.
And you can play with different players' levels.
to learn how to play trix game you can visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trex_(card_game)
Are you looking for a Highly Intelligent and challenging card or tile-based game to enjoy anytime anywhere on your Android phones or tablets ?
Download Trix now completely FREE & enjoy the best trick-taking game on google play.
The game Trix ; also pronounced as Trex or Tricks is played by four players using a standard international 52-card pack without jokers. This is a game that depends on intelligence and luck.
It is composed from 5 games selected by the game owner in his/her kingdom; there are 4 kingdoms to complete the game.
The five contracts
•King of Hearts or "Roi de Coeurs" Sheikh Al Koba ♥
•Diamonds " Al Dinary" ♦
•Girls or "Femmes" " Banat"
•Trex or Trix
In 4 games you must not take the hand in turns with a special kind of cards or you will get negative point, the fifth game depend on completing the order of cards on the table, the one who finish first win the positive points.
The Trix Game is Similar to the European game of Barbu or Hearts.
more details about the game and how to play checkout : https://www.maysalward.com/howtoplaytrix/
Download and Enjoy. We are always happy to read your comments and feedback
○ Like Maysalward on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Maysalward
○ Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/maysalward
And don't forget, rate it 5 stars to keep us going with updates :)
It is fun to play with the most advanced artificial intelligence game.
+ Monthly leaderboards
+ Game length, Play direction, Game speed settings
+ Must beat and Require Trump Broken rule settings
+ Card appearance, Sound effects and Vibration visual settings
* Everyone plays for himself / herself.
* In spades game, spade is the trump and you only guess how much you could win.
* In bidding game, the bidder with maximum number will choose the trump and also plays first.
* You must follow the lead suit. If you don't have card with lead suit, then you must use your trump cards. If you don't have them either then you could play any card you want but you can't win that step.
* If there are trumps than biggest trump wins, if not the biggest card with lead suit wins.
* If you have, you must use the card which is bigger than the biggest card on the table.
There are three very simple rules by which cards are removed:
a. The number of cards that are removed must be equal to three.
b. The sum of the removed cards must be equal to 10, 20 or 30.
c. The three cards must be contiguous.
Preferans is the most popular Eastern European card game, where winning depends more on player’s acquirements than on his luck.
The game contains:
1) Six complexity levels. None of them (except Cheater) cheats: good gameplay is achieved only by thorough calculations;
2) Three most popular conventions (Leningrad, Sochi, Rostov) with ability to customize other Preferans conventions;
3) Journey with popular characters;
4) Tweaking UI (timeouts, animations, suit and card orders) and gameplay, in-app language selection;
5) User offers, discard returning, deal customization.
Join us in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/preferansgame !
For those who have doubts that our game doesn't cheat - here are our AI demos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8rLmja2wchPTxAFer-705x6USsk_po0I
card game, bid, whist, preferance, trick, intellectual, aristocratic, misere, trump, suit.
Introducing King Solitaire Selection.
King Solitaire Selection, this game includes popular 13 games of solitaire.
Klondike / FreeCell / Spider / Pyramid / TriPeaks / Forty Thieves
Monte Carlo / Yukon / Russian / Alaska / Golf / Scorpion / Canfield
Let's find your favorite game to play all games!
This marks our fifth solitaire app, and we've poured a whopping 5 years of experience into bringing you a true digital masterpiece!
- You'll find the smooth, responsive control of the smash hit Solitaire Victory here!
- For fans of Princess*Solitaire, the visuals are customizable! Switch up the look to suit your mood!
- This app has user interface which easy to use with in common with King Solitaire series.
- New features, Google Play Games supported.
- Function improvement. Choose the way to display a part of advertising in the game!
Check out King Solitaire Selection now!
Our experience shows in the tight controls!
- Responsive controls are optimized for your touchscreen! Intuitive tap and drag controls help you keep cards moving at a brisk pace.
- Layouts are optimized to fit the screen of your device, whatever it may be!
New themes and designs abound! Customize as you please!
- 5 types of card fronts, 12 different card backs, and 12 backgrounds provide virtually endless combinations!
- You can use your own images for card backs and backgrounds via your device's Gallery!
- Randomize card backs and backgrounds if you like surprises!
Customize the display to fit your play style!
- Choose from portrait or landscape orientations.
- An optimized screen design offers a plethora of options for controls and how the device is held.
- Toggle screen rotation (on/off, fixed portrait, fixed landscape).
Play using the index finger of your dominant hand while holding the device with your other hand (or setting it down). Works well with both portrait and landscape orientations.
Play using the thumb of the hand holding your device. Works best with the portrait view.
Hold your device with both hands and play using both thumbs. Works best with the landscape view.
Individual elements of the gameplay screen can be moved around too! Choose the layout that suits you best!
- Specify your dominant hand and toggle the location of the stock (left/right)!
- Portrait and landscape orientations each include 3 different layouts to choose from!
- You can alter the size of the vertical intervals in tableaus, as well as the positioning of the foundations and stock!
- Move the toolbar around via the Options screen!
Having trouble winning? Try the Winnable Deal!
- While skill is a big factor, luck of the draw is also key.
- Under standard rules you're dealt cards randomly, sometimes resulting in games impossible to win.
- The Winnable Deal option, however, deals cards for a game that has been verified to be winnable!
This app is bursting with features to play your way!
- Step up and beat your personal best if you're looking for a challenge! The game keeps track of your stats and high scores via My Records!
- Itching to show your buddies who's boss? Beat your friends and post your score on Facebook, Twitter, or LINE or Google Game Service for sweet satisfaction!
- Depending on the clear number of games, you can rank up. Aim the highest rank!
- See how you measure up against players around the globe via the World Ranking chart!
Choose the way to display a part of ad in the game!
- Conventionally, display type of ad in the play screen is fixed.
- Select ad type (banner in the play game screen/full screen)
And that's not all! Other features include:
- Infinite undos
- Auto-saving when your game is interrupte
- SD card installation
Don't miss including all solitaire games!!
Can you think of any better way to clear your head after a long day than by sitting down to play your favorite Solitaire classic card game? Better yet, wouldn’t you love to play said game on your phone or tablet through an easy to use and fun app? Well, wish no longer! These are the exact things you’ll get when you download Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs for free, a game packed with great features, including:
• Landscape and portrait Solitaire card game play
• Play unlimited number of free solitaire games
• Solitaire Draw One card game (classic klondike mode)
• Solitaire Draw Three cards game (also a classic klondike mode)
• Right and left handed layouts on both phone and tablet
• Autocomplete to finish a solved solitaire game
• Stunning graphics and animations that you are going to love
• Easy to read cards with a beautiful vintage look-and-feel
• Undo last move
• Beautiful wooden background
• Show or hide timer option for your Solitaire game
• Automatic game save and resume
• Drag and drop to move cards
• Double tap to quickly send cards to foundation
• Classic standard Solitaire scoring system and rules (also known as Patience and Klondike)
• Solitaire Draw One Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Solitaire Draw Three Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Designed for tablet and phone
• Crafted with love in London and San Francisco
Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs background:
The free Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs is the #1 card game. Our app gives you the original true solitaire experience (this game is also known as Patience and Klondike). If you love the classic Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Freecell or any other classic patience card game, you are going to love it on your Android phone and tablet.
Have fun with solitaire classic card game!
If you want to play Spades, then join the biggest Spades Community with millions of players in the World! Spades Plus offers the strategy elements of Texas Hold’em Poker and luck elements of Slot games. Play against most challenging Spades players all around the world.
Win against the best card players and increase your chips as if you are betting in a real Las Vegas Casino. You can also double your chips by playing mini card games while waiting your world-class rivals.
Live Las Vegas Casino experience on your mobile, and connect with Facebook to challenge your friends. You will be gifted with FREE chips every day.
In Spades Plus, exciting trick-taking card games are waiting for you. Prove your talent in card games in online multiplayer environment.
• Different Game Modes: Whiz, Mirror, Suicide & Solo
• Earn more than 5000 Chips by logging in
• Play in VIP rooms and Create your own Public & Private Rooms by deciding bet amount and limits
• Play Spades with Blind Nil & Nil bets
• Join to your friends’ tables with one click and start to play with them
• Chat with Other Players and Add them as Friends
• Create your Own Community
• COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY
With 120 different games, including popular classics such as Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid and many more, hours of enjoyment await you within this app.
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 120 solitaire games are separated into two different sections. The first section is unlocked and contains 50 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon, Golf and many more. The second section is locked and contains an additional 70 solitaire card games split up into 7 different packs. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of games and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the next pack of games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 120 different popular and original playing card games
- Rules provided for each individual game
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance with hd backgrounds and cards
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
1 Draw Klondike, 1 Suit Spider, 2 Suits Spider, 3 Draw Klondike, Addiction, Alaska, Arizona, Bakers Dozen, Blackjack 21s, Calculation, Carpet, Cheops, Clock, Crescent, Curds and Whey, Decade, Dimensions, Eagle Wing, Elevens, Emperor, Fan, Flip'Em, Forty Thieves, Freecell, Funnel, Gaps, Golf, Good Measure, Gypsy, Hanoi, Interregnum, Kings Corners, Limited, Line Up, Lucky Thirteen, Miss Milligan, Mount Sunflower, Odd and Even, Perpetual, Pyramid, Rainbow Canfield, Red and Black, Royal Cotillion, Royal Family, Simple Simon, Sultan, Three Pharaohs, Tri Peaks, Windmill, Yukon.
4 Suits Spider, Accordion, Algerian, Alhambra, All in a Row, Alternation, American Toad, Australian, Baroness, Big Harp, Bisley, Black Hole, Block Ten, Bristol, British Square, Canfield, Castle, Chinese Yukon, Colorado, Congress, Constitution, Cruel, Demon Thieves, Diplomat, Discard, Double Klondike, Easthaven, Eight Off, Fifteens, Fives, Flower Garden, Fortress, Fortunes Favor, Four Seasons, Fourteen Out, Frog, Gate, Giza, Grand Clock, Gravity, Heads and Tails, Hurricane, King Albert, Little Spider, Martha, Monte Carlo, Mount Olympus, Mrs. Mop, Napoleon Square, Nestor, Ninety-One, Number Ten, Osmosis, Patriarch, Penguin, Pharaoh's Grave, Pile Sort, Pyramid Golf, Quick Sand, Royal Marriage, Scorpion, Seahaven Towers, Seven Up, Shamrocks, Sir Tommy, Stalactites, Steel Wheels, Strategy, Virginia Reel, Westcliff.
From MobilityWare, the makers of the most popular free and paid FreeCell Solitaire game in the iTunes App store on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Best game play of any FreeCell Solitaire game. A truly solitary experience!
One of the enormously popular solitaire games included with Windows, FreeCell is a game that requires skill and patience to win! After dealing from a standard deck of 52 cards, use the four free cell spots as placeholders as you try and move all the cards to the Foundation stacks for a win. Unlike many solitaire games, all the cards in FreeCell can be seen at the opening deal, so most FreeCell deals can be solved, if you have what it takes!
You've played FreeCell on your computer, now you can play FreeCell anywhere at any time of the day! And with crystal clear graphics and an easy-to-navigate interface, you won’t want to play any other FreeCell application again!
- Random games
- 1 million well known games
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Unlimited undo
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
- Tablet support
- Install to SD card supported - App2SD
FreeCell Solitaire is ad supported.
Also try out our Solitaire games: Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire.
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
To understand at that time may or may not be able to clear by calling the "stalemate judgment function" during the game,
It is now possible to play until the end that you use "(next move until you clear) hint function" the game that you had reluctantly given up until now.
In addition, due to newly developed technology, to automatically generate endlessly problems profound becomes possible, making it to the contents from beginner to advanced can be satisfied with the degree of difficulty of the five stages.
Screens and representation in three dimensions, and easy to understand presentation, simple, It is an application that you can enjoy without the comfortable operability, getting tired.
- Game level ( Level 1 - 5 / random )
- The turning number of cards (one / three)
-And functions of the application program ended automatically relax function ... the non-operation state after 5 minutes
-You can call from any point stalemate decision function ... during play, the decision function of whether the game can be cleared from there
-Feature move indicates the next move up hints move function ... game clear
-Ability to redo function / one hand you want to revert to one before UNDO / REDO function ....
-(Cancellation possible in the middle) the ability to continuously run automatically auto play function ... hint move / UNDO / REDO
-From the clear just before the state of only to just move the AUTO COMPLETE function ... card, the ability to clear advance in automatic card moving
-The function can play from the beginning the same problem retry function .....
-Design ( Red Color / Blue Color / Green color )
-Score displayed ( Yes / No)
-Possession ( left / right )
-Card automatic movement ( tap / no )
-UNDO / REDO ( flick / no )
-Stalemate determined ( long tap / no )
It corresponds to the model of the Android OS 4.0 or higher, but it may not work comfortably by the specifications of the terminal.
Under 720pixel not compatible.
If you have problems with (*) application running, please contact us by e-mail describes the symptoms of the problem with the model you are using.
Planning, development and sales: KUUSOUKAGAKU CORP.
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Double Klondike Deal 1 and Deal 3
Upgrade to Solitaire City Deluxe with a single In-App Purchase and enjoy the following solitaire games too:
* Klondike Deal 1, Deal 3 and Vegas Rules
(also known as Classic solitaire or Patience)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations including Microsoft game numbers)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Golf solitaire (4 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
** Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
** La Belle Lucie
** Demon Fan
** Super Flower Garden
** Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie, Demon Fan, Shamrocks, Fan and Super Flower Garden can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
* Phone and Tablet support
* Graphics adjust to take advantage of all displays
* Support for HD screens
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Timed scoring system
* Google Play Games online leaderboards and achievements
* Impressive graphical effects
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Atmospheric background graphics
* Choice of detailed card designs
* Interactive training
* Unlimited undos
* Saves the game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction!
Please try our other Android game, 10 Pin Shuffle. Just search Google play for 10 Pin Shuffle.
A simple game involving playing cards in a new way, inspired by some of the most popular number games out there.
Slide the cards up, down, left or right across the grid. When cards bump into other cards, they will stack as long as they obey these two simple rules -- no stack can contain more than 4 cards, and no stack can have a value of over 21. Easy!
Slide the cards, making stacks, with the goal of building stacks totaling 21. When you make a stack of 21, it is moved to the score pile, leaving room for more stacks. When you build a stack of four cards that is less than 21, it's moved to the discard pile, to be used later. You can use this to your advantage.
The game is easy to learn, but once you start playing, you'll find subtle tactics and methods you didn't think of at first.
Can you get the ultimate achievements?
How many TwentyOnes can you make in a single game?
Download this App and find out.
Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card. The piles should look like the figure to the right.
The four foundations (light rectangles in the upper right of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace (low in this game) to King, and the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also. Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King. The aim of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have "finished" that suit, the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player will have won. There are different ways of dealing the remainder of the deck:
Turning three cards at once to the waste, either allowing three passes through the deck or placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning three cards at once, reversing the order of each group of three as the cards are dealt.
Turning only one card at a time, but only passing through the deck once.
Turning only one card at a time, but placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning three cards at once to the waste with no limit on passes through the deck, but allowing the player to switch once to a single pass through the deck one card at a time; after that single pass, however, the player cannot go back to turning three cards at a time and can turn over no more cards from the waste.
This Solitaire game will most likely remind you of former Solitaire’s experience you might have known in the past on other systems.
But now, you will appreciate this revisited classic Solitaire game, adapted for the new generation of devices. Indeed, trying this original HD graphics Solitaire will provide you hours of fun on your phone and tablet alike !
Playing this Solitaire is a good way to have a good time wherever you are with a game in which you can customize the game’s settings to your own taste!
Features of Solitaire:
- Statistics board
- Full customization (card sets, backgrounds)
- Intuitive moves
Now let’s play this incredible Solitaire!